PDA

View Full Version : Couple pics - Havi this weekend

H2O
03-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Here are a couple of pics from Havi this weekend.
Not too many people out, but on Sunday the college crowd was starting to show at Copper Canyon. Law Enforment was plentiful there too! 2 Sheriff's boats and 2 cops on PWC just circling in and out of the boats full time.
We had a nice time at the Sandbar Sunday, but there were probably no more than 10 boats around at one time.

nodigg
03-13-2007, 09:34 AM
We were up at the sandbar for a drive by Saturday and it was pretty quite. Figured the kids must have been at Copper Canyon.

DaddyMack
03-13-2007, 09:40 AM
nice pics... no weeds at sandbar??? at least looked pretty smooth where the shots were taken...

Hardly Satisfied
03-13-2007, 11:17 AM
nice pics, lots of boats

jrgaudettes
03-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Here are a couple of pics from Havi this weekend.
Not too many people out, but on Sunday the college crowd was starting to show at Copper Canyon. Law Enforment was plentiful there too! 2 Sheriff's boats and 2 cops on PWC just circling in and out of the boats full time.
We had a nice time at the Sandbar Sunday, but there were probably no more than 10 boats around at one time.
Thanks for the pic's. I wish I would have known a fellow ***boater was there I would have said hello.:D

jrgaudettes
03-13-2007, 11:43 AM
nice pics... no weeds at sandbar??? at least looked pretty smooth where the shots were taken...
Here is the pic H20 posted
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/sandbar1.jpg
Here is on of mine from the front of the boat looking at the reeds. They are there and begining to smell like a toilet.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture126.jpg

jrgaudettes
03-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the pic's. I wish I would have known a fellow ***boater was there I would have said hello.:D
After geting a PM I did hang out with a fellow ***boater and did'nt even know he was on the boards. Nice meeting to Rob. The dog's sure had fun chasing around the sand bar.

EliminatorXP
03-30-2007, 05:40 PM
The pic titled dancing@sandbar is of my boat. I dont know to many people on the board here, my neighbor actually spotted the pic. You guys have any upcomming trips planned?
Marshal