PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Velocity

jrod
03-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Like to find a 22-26 i/o velocity. Any one know of one for sale?

rrocky
03-13-2007, 03:56 PM
I have a friend thats has a 96 26 velocity he does all my motor work. All boats are FOR SALE he is dynoing a 496 blower motor for it now call him {757-421-4486} his name is Jeff Riddle of RIDDLE OFFSHORE RACING he is in Chesapeake Va. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE:D

Slacker
03-13-2007, 04:14 PM
What, You didn't spend enough on the warhawk.. you going after Mathews title now...LOL :D

jrod
03-14-2007, 08:20 AM
What, You didn't spend enough on the warhawk.. you going after Mathews title now...LOL :D
Nope, I don't think Matthew's title is going to be taken, many have tried and fell short. I just like his boat and need something that I can ride up and down the river with the family, and stll run pretty good.

Velocityone
03-15-2007, 03:26 PM
aw come on, i need a new challenger, i'm tired of knocking out the checkmate,:sleeping: but at least he tries:D to tell the truth i would like to see jrod drive a velo with big power:jawdrop: i need to build one to run for #2 position:devil:

mikes280
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Velocityone we have a few nice velocities down here in NC. you should come down some time, we play on lake norman and wylie. we have a fun run in the mid summer on lake Norman, for the last two years Steve Stepp and his wife Kim have come up for the run. Last year i thank we had 28 velocities in the run and there are a few of them that are pretty fast

Velocityone
03-18-2007, 03:31 PM
mike, that sounds like fun, let me know the dates and i may be able to bring a crowd:D We (Rappahannock River Boaters Association) have a radar run sceduled for june 30th and a poker run on august 11th. we would love to have the NC crowed come and party with us and bring the boats for the radar run. its a run what ya brung event and we have a class for everone, and if not we will make one:idea: look us up at www.rrbaonline.com , we talk a lot of smack :devil: but most of the crowd around here is harmless:confused: