PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone snooping

ColeTR2
03-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Have any of you had the person that you're in a relationship with do this? To see who's calling you or what calls you are making! What do you think about it? What would you do? Lets here cell phone stories.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Never experienced it but seems like a trust issue to me.....

Havasu Doug
03-13-2007, 02:03 PM
It could worse if you have a GPS phone and your partner is the account holder. You can be tracked just by leaving the phone turned on. :jawdrop:

HBjet
03-13-2007, 02:04 PM
two ways to look at it.
1. its your phone so someone shouldn't look in it without you knowing.
2. if you have nothing to hide then what is the big deal right?
(usually #1 works best when you catch someone, and #2 works best when your doing the snooping yourself)
HBjet:D

ColeTR2
03-13-2007, 02:23 PM
2. if you have nothing to hide then what is the big deal right?
This was the case with an EX I didn't care, it did bummed me out because it showed she did trust me.

FryJet
03-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Big f-n deal, I could give chit. Snoop away, nothing to hide here. Hell, I wish someone would steel the focker and I could go back to the good old days before cells, you know........like when people actually called for a reason. ;)
F.J.

ratso
03-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh I got a good one, but I don't have time to type it right now...;)

photo chick
03-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Such a tease you are!!

ColeTR2
03-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Such a tease you are!!
From Ratso you know it going to be a good one!!

wolfie
03-13-2007, 03:13 PM
MY wife never snoops. I wouldn't care if she did. I don't have anything to hide...I think the other reason is that she figures that if someone else wants me they could have me (not sure how I feel about that).

Dave C
03-13-2007, 03:21 PM
what a hit and run artist... now I gonna be stuck checking back every hour until we hear this.... :D

THATJEFFGUY
03-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Well I caught my ex cheating on me via the cell phone a few years back. I had some suspicions, so I checked her outgoing/incoming calls. I noticed the calls in question were made during her commute to and from work. Now this was back when cell phones were all analog. So I purchased a scanner that would receive the cell phone frequencies (FCC has them all blocked now). I then began tailing her during her commutes, so to be in range of the cell sites she was hitting on, and listened to her entire conversations. This went on for a week or so before I decided to drop the bomb on her. Needless to say, she was quite surprised of how much I knew. The FCC has gotten pretty strict now, so you can't really do that stuff anymore :( Hell, it was probably illegal then too..but oh well, it worked for me !

Ziggy
03-13-2007, 04:36 PM
All I did was laugh when my wife asked who Topless was??:D:D:D

Mrs.Racer277
03-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I never even answer the hubby's cell phone. Not my business who is calling him. :)