PDA

View Full Version : jo&slade

blt4spd
03-14-2007, 10:40 AM
what the hell is up with this broad jo ,she was mad because he dumped her while on a couch.would it be better if she was in the back of a 63 chevy.and this slade guy,he put the p in pu$$y,i bet if you opened his garage he would have a rhino in there.

That Guy
03-14-2007, 11:00 AM
what the hell is up with this broad jo ,she was mad because he dumped her while on a couch.would it be better if she was in the back of a 63 chevy.and this slade guy,he put the p in pu$$y,i bet if you opened his garage he would have a rhino in there.
This has to be the most pretentious, stupid, empty, retarded show of all time. I don't know anyone in OC who acts like these idiots. They think the world starts and stops at the gates of Coto....I loved the show where the one blonde idiot was afraid to tell her friends that she goes to Havasu because it is so low class.....take a walk down the channel on a Saturday and see if the boats lined up look like they are owned by "poor" people....maybe classless people but not poor ones.....:D
I have only seen parts of about 3 episodes because my wife finds it unnerving when I am sitting there yelling at a tv show.....:mad: :mad:

blt4spd
03-14-2007, 11:03 AM
im with you brother.

That Guy
03-14-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm embarrassed that either one of us has seen it.....:) :eek: :D

Baja Big Dog
03-14-2007, 11:13 AM
IM hooked...havent seen it for a while...but that Jo bitch needs to be pecker slapped, then tell her she cant sing.
IM shocked to hear thats not what its really like there?????:idea: :sqeyes:

blt4spd
03-14-2007, 11:21 AM
i need to meet you guys you are funnier than hell.oh yea if that shane kid came around us i would clown that spoiled bastard in a heart beat.

h2oski2fast
03-14-2007, 11:24 AM
i need to meet you guys you are funnier than hell.oh yea if that shane kid came around us i would clown that spoiled bastard in a heart beat.
Looks like we have us another internet tough guy. You might want to look up the definition of clown, clown.

Baja Big Dog
03-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the board..now get in that corner and dont come put until you can tell what the frick you are saying??? Clown???? Is that a COTO thing.

1978 Rogers
03-14-2007, 11:39 AM
The the hell does Coto even stand for?

Funky
03-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Later? Is that you?

That Guy
03-14-2007, 01:45 PM
blt4spd...tough crowd today......stick around it is a fun place....:) :)

eman1625
03-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I hate to admit it but I am hooked. That show is like a train wreck. Everytime I see those kids on the show it makes me feel like I'm the best parent in the world.

phebus
03-14-2007, 02:18 PM
So, did the bitchy gold digger chick that can't sing, and is being strung along just for a porkin' and all of her and her boyfriends money get caught porkin' someone else by her boyfriend?

Cole Trickle
03-14-2007, 02:22 PM
So, did the bitchy gold digger chick that can't sing, and is being strung along just for a porkin' and all of her and her boyfriends money get caught porkin' someone else by her boyfriend?
Thats next weeks episode that hasn't been filmed yet.:D :eek: ;)
Maybe there trashy friend can bring her out to havi with the rest of us low class peeps so we can push her off the boat and watch her coach bag and D&G glasses sink to the bottom of the lake:devil: :idea:

That Guy
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
If I didn't know better, I would think you've retired and moved to Havasu with all the free time you seem to have......:D :D...and I don't know the answer to your question.....

phebus
03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
All she is going to get out of her singing career is a strong pimp hand on her ass and a good screwing.

essexjet
03-14-2007, 02:27 PM
The the hell does Coto even stand for?
Coto De Caza. A community in south OC

Riverless
03-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Coto De Caza. A community in south OC
means something like "hunting boundary" or "hunting preserve" in english. sounds kind of redneckish when translated to english. :D
that show is a great example of what is wrong with america today.

riverbound
03-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I bet you would ;)

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 05:00 PM
the housewives reunion episode is on tonight:)

h2oski2fast
03-20-2007, 05:06 PM
I bet you would ;)
I can arrange it.:idea: :idea: :idea:

Dezertrider
03-20-2007, 05:38 PM
This has to be the most pretentious, stupid, empty, retarded show of all time. I don't know anyone in OC who acts like these idiots. They think the world starts and stops at the gates of Coto....I loved the show where the one blonde idiot was afraid to tell her friends that she goes to Havasu because it is so low class.....take a walk down the channel on a Saturday and see if the boats lined up look like they are owned by "poor" people....maybe classless people but not poor ones.....:D
I have only seen parts of about 3 episodes because my wife finds it unnerving when I am sitting there yelling at a tv show.....:mad: :mad:
Dezertgirl watched about 6 hours of this lame A$$ show,,, Drove me nuts.
I watched the Dirty jobs in the other room LOL