PDA

View Full Version : Suns vs. Mavs

Magic34
03-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Starts in just over 10 minutes. Should be a great game!

Jyruiz
03-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Yes it should, I should of gotten some beer on the way home.

Magic34
03-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Damn that was a good first Q. Stat and Diaw out for about 1/2 the Q and they are giving a good kick right now.
Hopefully they keep it... yeah right, it will come down to the last possession.

Not So Fast
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Suns are making their run!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for B.B, go D-BACKS NSF

BadKachina
03-14-2007, 06:43 PM
awesome so far, 69 to 70.......Go Suns.

Magic34
03-14-2007, 06:44 PM
What lead??? F*ck!!!
This is why I try not to watch as many games, it gets stressful. Sure they win, but they make a ton of them nailbiters.

Magic34
03-14-2007, 06:56 PM
I am watching the coverage on ESPN.
Does Walton bug the sh*t out of anyone else?

Havasu1986
03-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I am watching the coverage on ESPN.
Does Walton bug the sh*t out of anyone else?
Magic...You have a message in C & T's from 40 Flatdeck? in 1 of the threads.:)

dmontzsta
03-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Looks like the Mavs have them handled.
The clippers and kings lost again tonight, looks like a race between denver and the lakers for the 6th spot now with only 17 games left. The Lakers and denver meet tomorrow night, if the lakers take the 7th spot, it will be a first round re-match against the suns, who I think the Lakers match up better with.

Magic34
03-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Hopefully they keep it... yeah right, it will come down to the last possession.
Just had to quote myself. OT!!!!

Jyruiz
03-14-2007, 08:16 PM
What a great game to watch, nothing better than watching the best two teams duke it out in double OT.

AZJD
03-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Damn, wish I wouldn't have missed that game......good job PHX:D :D

Jordy
03-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Looks like the Mavs have them handled.
Yeah, just like the Lakers did. You know, if they were playing for golf scores, the Mavs, much like the Lakers, really would have pulled that one off. Unfortunately, the one with the HIGHEST score at the end of the game is the one that wins. ;)
Gee, here come the excuses...
:notam:
p.s. If you're actually betting money on these games, I hope you're betting more than the W. Go with point spreads, or better yet, the color of the home teams' uniforms for the night. ;)

BadKachina
03-14-2007, 08:34 PM
I can't believe I turned the game off with 40 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Dirk had just gotten an offensive rebound and I figured the game was over.
Are you fukkin kidding me...................:jawdrop: :(

skygod73
03-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Great game. Maybe all the hype about how great the Mavs defense is now will be exposed. They play better defense than they used to, but still not like the great Spurs, Pistons and Bulls teams. Dirk needs to come up big in the crunch or he's gonna get labeled. Clearly the 2 best teams this year, but the Spurs and Pistons have a shot. Nash played like an MVP. I still think the Mavs have a slight edge to win it all with the motivation of giving it away last year.
GO LAKERS!!!

dmontzsta
03-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, just like the Lakers did. You know, if they were playing for golf scores, the Mavs, much like the Lakers, really would have pulled that one off. Unfortunately, the one with the HIGHEST score at the end of the game is the one that wins. ;)
Gee, here come the excuses...
:notam:
p.s. If you're actually betting money on these games, I hope you're betting more than the W. Go with point spreads, or better yet, the color of the home teams' uniforms for the night. ;)
It was a great game, period.
If you think the suns will just step over the Lakers, you got another thing coming. Remember, the Lakers almost took them last year and are deeper this year (once the injuries clear), hell the suns barely beat them when they were hurt. It is a good match up, because PJ knows how to slow them down. NEVER underestimate. Shit, the Lakers underestimated the Pistons in the finals a few years ago and got took with an all star team. :)