PDA

View Full Version : What a way to start the day

wright27
03-15-2007, 08:00 AM
This morning was out of control. My Customer Service manager and one of my subs had a disagreement about a job. My C/S guy is 27 and the sub is 48. They actually went to name calling, and then stepped outside to take care of matters. I was trying not to laugh about how stupid they were being. Luckily I did not have to step in. They got into each others faces with threats and more name calling. Each talking about how tough each of them were. I guess some people will just never grow up.

76ANTHONY
03-15-2007, 08:03 AM
This morning was out of control. My Customer Service manager and one of my subs had a disagreement about a job. My C/S guy is 27 and the sub is 48. They actually went to name calling, and then stepped outside to take care of matters. I was trying not to laugh about how stupid they were being. Luckily I did not have to step in. They got into each others faces with threats and more name calling. Each talking about how tough each of them were. I guess some people will just never grow up.
nice, these are adults? calmmmmm down mr, its just a living:D

wright27
03-15-2007, 08:04 AM
nice, these are adults? calmmmmm down mr, its just a living:D
Yep, adults. Talk about taking your job personally.

76ANTHONY
03-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Yep, adults. Talk about taking your job personally.
yeah big tough guys, aww hell no one agrees with everyone all the time...:D

socalmoney
03-15-2007, 09:39 AM
I would have sent them both packing.

79 HUSTLER
03-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Did you expect something different here in the AV> :D

wright27
03-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Did you expect something different here in the AV> :D
LMAO. :D :D

wright27
03-15-2007, 11:22 AM
I would have sent them both packing.
Yea I should have, but one is my brother in law, and the other is a personal friend. I swear I will never ever hire family or friends again. Business is business, and there is no room for personal relationships.