PDA

View Full Version : Don't think I'm very happy with offshoreonly!!!

I DIG IT !
03-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Well i have tryed to look into offshoreonly for some of my questions. But it seams that the only way that you will get anywhere is if you are a "gold" or high class member!!! I think that the people here on ***boat are way coolier and more down to earth:) This seems to be more of my place to hang out and talk to cool people that just love boating and B.S.ing like me. Anybody have any thoughts on the subject????

bchbum
03-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Looks like we have you fooled , jk we're good people here . Feel free to stay around .

blown dough
03-15-2007, 07:34 PM
We are way cool here!!!!!

Tom Brown
03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to judge them. They're cool over there. You just haven't connected with them.
Ask if anyone there knows about the Outerlimits sinking last fall. You might find it to be a great ice breaker. :cool:

I DIG IT !
03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks I fell like this is way more of a family here

beaverretriever
03-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Well i have tryed to look into offshoreonly for some of my questions. But it seams that the only way that you will get anywhere is if you are a "gold" or high class member!!! I think that the people here on ***boat are way coolier and more down to earth:) This seems to be more of my place to hang out and talk to cool people that just love boating and B.S.ing like me. Anybody have any thoughts on the subject????
Are you a platinum member here? If not, I can't answer any questions... good luck though. :devil:

HTRDLNCN
03-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Definately more down to earth on here..
Little crazy at times..
:D :devil: :D

BadKachina
03-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Start a thread avout Apache's and who has the rights to build them. That usually goes over pretty good.;)

I DIG IT !
03-15-2007, 08:22 PM
well hear is a little pic or my boat. not very good at this computer thing yet

Havasu1986
03-15-2007, 08:26 PM
It helps to post a pic of yourself here, it kind of makes folks feel like they've met you. :)
No way. Don't want to end up in 1 of your chops.

BadKachina
03-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Here's one of me from a couple of years ago. I'm in much better shape now.:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26579&d=1174019269

I DIG IT !
03-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Well did it work

I DIG IT !
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
my wife her grandma and me

I DIG IT !
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
She loves to go boating

C-2
03-15-2007, 09:54 PM
They have some pretty good tech info, I always search it out before asking. Hands down, it's the best place for tech info period.
The board has a certain "intensity" to it for sure. It just moves too damn quick for my liking.
I remember when it was just a wee little board, back when this joint was a pay site only with about 5 members. Completely unregulated - that was some fun, and sad reading.
:)

KACHINA KEN
03-15-2007, 11:34 PM
What do you want to know, did you post and nobody replied? It is true you can't see pics without a paid membership but my membership is worth every penny to me. post your questions, they will be answered some of the greatest minds in boating post over there like Craig Barrie, Bob Teague etc etc.....

Jbb
03-16-2007, 06:14 AM
I wouldn't be so quick to judge them. They're cool over there. You just haven't connected with them.
Ask if anyone there knows about the Outerlimits sinking last fall. You might find it to be a great ice breaker. :cool:
Excellent advice...It got me banned.......:D

dirty old man
03-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Ask how many Open Bow boat owners there are on OSO. Things will really get quiet

Baja Big Dog
03-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Well did it work
We dont have many rules...one is boobies, that picture is sweet and all that shit, but you cut it off at the boobies....no get out there, take another picture and show more BOOBIES!!!
OF YOUR WIFE ASSWEED.......
Welcome to the house of the insane.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D

Dominator Scott
03-16-2007, 07:54 AM
The folks here have helped me in answering several questions I have had regarding my dad's jet boat. You can also check www.speedwake.com Several members here like myself are members there also.
What is your question anyways?

Misogynist
03-16-2007, 08:05 AM
What do you want to know, did you post and nobody replied? It is true you can't see pics without a paid membership but my membership is worth every penny to me. post your questions, they will be answered some of the greatest minds in boating post over there like Craig Barrie, Bob Teague etc etc.....
I'll dispute the "greatest minds in boating" theory. One of those names is an A&&#0!E

spectras only
03-16-2007, 09:18 AM
One of those names is an A&&#0!E
Miso , which one ? :idea: :D . I'm on OSO and want to be careful ;)

RiverDave
03-16-2007, 11:28 AM
:eek: Well if your not a goldmember I certainly can't talk to you.
RD

Misogynist
03-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Miso , which one ? :idea: :D . I'm on OSO and want to be careful ;)
I won't mention names.... but I'll post his picture......... :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20341&d=1164524148