PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on in Norcal this weekend?

HaulinAss
03-16-2007, 01:14 AM
Well its going to be a hella nice weekend! Anyone hitting up any of the Norcal lakes? Its the first trip of the year for me and the family so as long as there is a place to camp,drink some colds one and do some boating,not neccasarily in that order,im game!

The Jerk
03-16-2007, 02:52 PM
might goto folsom 1 of the days to just let teh motor run out teh gas and check everything over. cruise to teh cove... but otherwise the water is still pretty chilly im sure.. The hot boats were out last weekend judging from their pics in teh west coast forum....
jiMMy

TahitiTiger
03-16-2007, 02:59 PM
after the 24th I am going to San Antonio(if you consider that nor-cal). It will be our honey moon :D

wickedfab
03-16-2007, 09:12 PM
gimme another month ill be ready...need some glass work done then the motor goes back in...new carpet etc...fawkin can o worms at its greatest:rolleyes:

HaulinAss
03-17-2007, 01:44 AM
gimme another month ill be ready...need some glass work done then the motor goes back in...new carpet etc...fawkin can o worms at its greatest:rolleyes:
for sure dude.let me know when you get her up and going.we plan on hitting many lakes this summer :)

The Jerk
03-17-2007, 06:44 AM
gimme another month ill be ready...need some glass work done then the motor goes back in...new carpet etc...fawkin can o worms at its greatest:rolleyes:so i should just sell the cruiser?

wickedfab
03-17-2007, 01:19 PM
yeah sell it...acually you should trade me your cruzah for my datsun 510. ;)