PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore Sunday???

RiverToysJas
03-16-2007, 05:47 AM
Anyone else thinking about headin' out there??? http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif
RTJas :D

blender over
03-16-2007, 06:30 AM
Anyone else thinking about headin' out there??? http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif
I will:)

bLoWn N Rayson
03-16-2007, 10:47 AM
My boats in the shop, but we will be out there on my buddies 32' Advantage Lakers colors so hit us up....

blender over
03-16-2007, 11:19 AM
My boats in the shop, but we will be out there on my buddies 32' Advantage Lakers colors so hit us up....
Were you out there last weekend?
Thought i saw you boat blasting across the lake:D

vee-driven
03-16-2007, 03:08 PM
I'll be there next sunday because my friend wants to buy my hallett so he wants to test drive the sob, got 3 other friends with their boats rollin too.

Schiada Time
03-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Was going to head out but Momma planned a wedding shower on Saturday for us and I have a feeling a few drinks will be tipped. Sunday I plan to pull my driveshaft out of the boat so it can get balanced next week. A buddy is also coming over to help me wire the stereo and put the interior back in. Hopefully be back in the water again March 24th-next Sunday.
Travis

vee-driven
03-16-2007, 05:45 PM
next sunday schiada time, thats what im talkin about.

Schiada Time
03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks Vee-I can't believe you have not sold your '21 yet? I plan to be there next Sunday.

vee-driven
03-16-2007, 06:22 PM
i'll be there with the hallett, and if my buddy buys it, ill keep the schiada for awhile. did you see the 84 schiada for sale, mines a steal at 25k think ill raise the price, youve seen my boat run a havasu before with the old owner driving it right.

bLoWn N Rayson
03-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Were you out there last weekend?
Thought i saw you boat blasting across the lake:D
yeah that was us but we were on the lil one http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/futaba601/DSC00306.jpg
Some kind hot boater gave us a boost too, thanks if your on here!!!!

DMOORE
03-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I haven't been to Elsinor for years. Is there a fee, or pass that is needed? Thinking of taking the ski boat out for a spring shake-down run.
Darrell.

RiverToysJas
03-17-2007, 04:40 PM
I heard the launch fee is $18 now!
I'm still planning to be out there....... :)

disco_charger
03-17-2007, 05:06 PM
I heard the launch fee is $18 now!
I'm still planning to be out there....... :)
yup $18

Schiada Time
03-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Vee Driven- Your boat is a steal at 25K. If I had not just spent all the money and time restoring mine I would own your boat. I did see your boat running hard at Schiada 2004 regatta at Havasu.
Blown Rayson- I known Chris Eyles who use to own your boat. I have ridden in your boat and was the one who photographed it for Truckin' Magazine a few years back. Saw it the other day at Harman Marine as I was getting some work done on my Schiada. Good guys over there. have known Todd for a few years. Good service and honest. Lady Killer still looked great.

dschifan
03-18-2007, 07:53 PM
i ended up out there today, what a awesome day on the water. good to see some of you guys out there.

bLoWn N Rayson
03-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Blown Rayson- I known Chris Eyles who use to own your boat. I have ridden in your boat and was the one who photographed it for Truckin' Magazine a few years back. Saw it the other day at Harman Marine as I was getting some work done on my Schiada. Good guys over there. have known Todd for a few years. Good service and honest. Lady Killer still looked great.[/QUOTE]
Schiada you can go see it anytime at Harmann i just call it Todd's boat cuz pretty much its always getting something worked on or tweaked... my girl wants me to put it in storage so she can park her "hybrid" car in the garage.... Give me a break....
Didnt get to make it out there today boats gettin a scoop put on the hatch and getting the backseat re-done as a bench.... You gotta take a ride in her soon, with the new Intercooler and full hydraulic steering... That should thow you back in the seat....

blender over
03-20-2007, 08:31 AM
i ended up out there today, what a awesome day on the water. good to see some of you guys out there.
Saw your boat out there, you were 3 boats down from mine.
Clean boat you got there!!!

dschifan
03-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Saw your boat out there, you were 3 boats down from mine.
Clean boat you got there!!!
thanks, the boat just went through a whole re rigging. i knew that was you down there, next time i will definitely stop by and say whats up, maybe even through a couple horse shoes! . damn nice boat you got, love those things, want one with two whackers on it:D
Dustin

blender over
03-21-2007, 07:05 AM
thanks, the boat just went through a whole re rigging. i knew that was you down there, next time i will definitely stop by and say whats up, maybe even through a couple horse shoes! . damn nice boat you got, love those things, want one with two whackers on it:D
Dustin
Thanks my goal was to buy a 25ft tunnel with twin whackers on it but most were out of my price range:mad: (plus i got a screaming deal on this carrera:D )
I thought i reconized your boat from the boards but was unsure:confused:
Ohh well nextime!

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Schiada you can go see it anytime at Harmann i just call it Todd's boat cuz pretty much its always getting something worked on or tweaked... my girl wants me to put it in storage so she can park her "hybrid" car in the garage.... Give me a break....
Didnt get to make it out there today boats gettin a scoop put on the hatch and getting the backseat re-done as a bench.... You gotta take a ride in her soon, with the new Intercooler and full hydraulic steering... That should thow you back in the seat....
What happends when you take a shitt without using a toilet? It just piles up on top of itself until the A$$hole shuts up......

dmontzsta
03-21-2007, 10:54 AM
I am heading out Sunday, meeting up with Travis and lilRick.
Scott: are you going to bring out COLE CASH? :)

RUSHIN ROULETTE
03-21-2007, 10:59 AM
You guys doing some prop testing?

Schiada Time
03-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Yep on the prop testing. Testing a 12x16, 11.5x15, and 12x15. Lilrick may be bringing a few props as well.
Schiada Time

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
HHmMMM! Might could do that:D

Schiada Time
03-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Bring Cole Cash and us cruisers will knock the wakes down for ya!

dschifan
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks my goal was to buy a 25ft tunnel with twin whackers on it but most were out of my price range:mad: (plus i got a screaming deal on this carrera:D )
I thought i reconized your boat from the boards but was unsure:confused:
Ohh well nextime!
thats the exact next boat i want 25 daytona with twin whackers. yah let me know for sure the next time you head out, pretty soon i'll be at the river all the time though, elsinore is just a pre game show!:D