PDA

View Full Version : Nother ''K'' on the water!

dossangers
03-16-2007, 08:15 AM
Looking good steve! you look good behind the WHEEL!! how did it FEEL!http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC01316.JPG

Racer277
03-16-2007, 08:40 AM
You guys had a nice day at Ming.
I'm getting a redX though....

BADBLOWN572
03-16-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm getting a redX though....
Me too. :(

lilrick
03-16-2007, 12:06 PM
I see it. looks good.

Roaddogg 4040
03-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Looks really good...
Steve

gn7
03-16-2007, 03:56 PM
wish you had that one back don't ya Pat?

Jetboatguru
03-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Looking good steve! you look good behind the WHEEL!! how did it FEEL!http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC01316.JPG
That dude looks like a pro already!!!
He's got her all cleaned up!

PE 316
03-16-2007, 06:15 PM
The boat looks GOOD!!
(Does SCSC let you K guys run in shorts & t-shirts??) :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :jawdrop:

Mid-life Crisis
03-16-2007, 06:39 PM
This pic is TONY SCARLATA behind the wheel shaking it down before I was to hop in it.
The boat had some gremlins that prevented me from being able to drive it yesterday. :cry: :cry: That's all I got to say about that!! I'm going to try again soon.....

Jetboatguru
03-16-2007, 07:06 PM
This pic is TONY SCARLATA behind the wheel shaking it down before I was to hop in it.
The boat had some gremlins that prevented me from being able to drive it yesterday. :cry: :cry: That's all I got to say about that!! I'm going to try again soon.....
I knew that dude looked familiar!
Patience Steve - take it from me, the best way to handle these things is with patience.
Signed,
The Dude that crashed on the parade lap in Burley ;)

rossdbos
03-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Any Inboard Driver must have a full driving suit (fire retardant). No short sleeves or shorts are allowed. This isn't the '50's and '60 , when it was still legal. What kind of rinky dink operation do you think we run? :rolleyes:
Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

PE 316
03-17-2007, 05:16 AM
Ross,
No disrespect intended to your organization.
I'm referring to the photo above in which I see the boat running at what appears to be bakersfield with the driver wearing shorts and a t-shirt... (Must have been on Friday??)

Moneypitt
03-17-2007, 05:59 AM
Sorry, that was not during a SCSC event. Ming has legal ***boat testing on Thursday morings. 8 - 11, for $50. bucks. However, there are no safety rules other than what the drivers choose to use. Years ago we could put a safety boat on the water without having to pay the fees. Now even the safety cruiser/rowboat/jetboat has to also pay the fee......I'm not sure if this pic was taken on a Thursday, but it would be my guess.......MP

Jetboatguru
03-17-2007, 06:30 AM
Ross,
No disrespect intended to your organization.
I'm referring to the photo above in which I see the boat running at what appears to be bakersfield with the driver wearing shorts and a t-shirt... (Must have been on Friday??)
That picture was taken at the SCSC season opener in Bakersfield. It was the Sunday main and the weather was in the low 100's. Ross instructed us to wear shorts, T-shirts and flip flops. I threw the helmet on to keep my hair from getting messed up. I didn't have a kill switch hooked up either.
Thanks Ross for being such a pushover. :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-17-2007, 08:05 AM
That picture was taken at the SCSC season opener in Bakersfield. It was the Sunday main and the weather was in the low 100's. Ross instructed us to wear shorts, T-shirts and flip flops. I threw the helmet on to keep my hair from getting messed up. I didn't have a kill switch hooked up either.
Lol :D

Firecracker
03-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey... You can look at it this way... It is REALLY ready for you to drive now! If the guy who crashes on the parade lap didn't tip it over, it's good to go!!! :D Everyone gets gremlins, they just come with the sport. They'll leave your boat, and move on to someone elses before you know it!
Atleast your boat handles... Look at the other guy who was there. His boat runs, but doesn't handle properly. It all comes with the territory. Break out your wallet!!! :devil: :)

Racer277
03-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Just read this...LOL:D
And Ray, thanks for giving up the secret....:D

Moneypitt
03-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Just read this...LOL:D
And Ray, thanks for giving up the secret....:D
Secret?? What secret?.........Ray

Life's Rough
03-18-2007, 08:27 PM
wish you had that one back don't ya Pat?
Only look ahead!

Racer277
03-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Secret?? What secret?.........Ray
Every Thursday morning I spend on Ming driving in circles pretending i'm JBG..(except the flipping over/falling out part...)
Imagine my surprise when I went down there and the real JBG was driving around in circles.
Now everyone will be pretending and I won't have thursdays to myself...:confused: