PDA

View Full Version : Political Correctness

RitcheyRch
03-16-2007, 09:51 AM
The following is the winning entry from an annual contest calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
This year's term: Political Correctness.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

SB
03-16-2007, 09:55 AM
That reminds me of the one about the Polak that walks into a bar with a handful of dogshit and says, "Hey guys, look what I almost stepped in."

yopengo
03-16-2007, 09:58 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26611&stc=1&d=1174067840 :D :D :D

Jesster
03-16-2007, 11:40 AM
The following is the winning entry from an annual contest calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
This year's term: Political Correctness.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hey RitcheyRch, I hope you dont mind but it looks like a great sig line. Thanks. :D

Biglue
03-16-2007, 12:12 PM
That reminds me of the one about the Polak that walks into a bar with a handful of dogshit and says, "Hey guys, look what I almost stepped in."
Never knew that The Bilge Idiot was Polish. :D

RitcheyRch
03-16-2007, 04:07 PM
I dont mind.
Hey RitcheyRch, I hope you dont mind but it looks like a great sig line. Thanks. :D