PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a site that gives you a detailed breakdown of the V-drive?

dmontzsta
07-07-2003, 03:29 PM
just curious to see what is all involved in taking one apart...anyone have a diagram of the insides?
Thanks.

AzDon
07-07-2003, 03:59 PM
v-drives.com has actual Casale info reprinted including exploded diagrams and instructions

V-Drive Tom
07-07-2003, 04:03 PM
IN two topic posts you have yet to mention what brand of v-drive is in your 1964 Lavey craft.
Take it all apart if you want.
Figure out if you can put it back together yourself. If not I will help you with it over the phone or you can send it to me to put it back together. idea :) TOM..

dmontzsta
07-07-2003, 04:33 PM
sorry about that...it is a Casale top loader.

Stab-n-Steer
07-08-2003, 03:57 PM
V-Drive Tom:
IN two topic posts you have yet to mention what brand of v-drive is in your 1964 Lavey craft.
Take it all apart if you want.
Figure out if you can put it back together yourself. If not I will help you with it over the phone or you can send it to me to put it back together. idea :) TOM.. VD Tom,
Glad to see you are still lurking. Why so quiet? :confused: We miss your input. Too busy with the vintage crotch rockets to play with boats any more??? wink Had a great conversation with Harold in Laughlin. He (and you) really got my friend Brian Richmond (P-30) hooked up with the new prop...
Take care,
S&S

V-Drive Tom
07-08-2003, 06:29 PM
S+S, Im always reading and lurkin here. Don't want to pop in with things all the time, Let other people answer things.
Brian Richmond is a very nice guy. He seems like he's sharp and he listens!
Sounds like he is having a real good time with the cracker box.
I am thinking about getting more involved in the circle boat thing myself. Looks like a lot of fun. :) :cool: TOM..

GofastRacer
07-08-2003, 07:50 PM
dmontzsta:
sorry about that...it is a Casale top loader. Check your E-Mail!.. :)

Stab-n-Steer
07-09-2003, 06:00 AM
V-Drive Tom:
S+S, Im always reading and lurkin here. Don't want to pop in with things all the time, Let other people answer things.
Brian Richmond is a very nice guy. He seems like he's sharp and he listens!
Sounds like he is having a real good time with the cracker box.
I am thinking about getting more involved in the circle boat thing myself. Looks like a lot of fun. :) :cool: TOM.. Tom,
Brian is a real nice kid. He's just 24 and is totally into getting that cracker running up front. He's really made huge gains this year. Unfortunately he's had some bad luck, he tipped over at Laughlin and then broke his rudder in Burley losing the water pick up and fried the motor...
I tell ya, getting involved with crackerbox racing is the best thing I ever did. I'm having a ball. Super nice people, everyone helps everyone... Even my wife is enjoying it! :)
Hope to see you at a race this year.
S&S