PDA

View Full Version : BOAT TRADER sucks!

BOBALOO
03-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I have tried 3 times in the last week to list my boat and THEY tried also entering all the info on their computer, and they cant list my boat either. :mad:
Do they not like Eliminators or something? Anyone else have a problem with one of the only ways to sell a boat? (Trader)

RiverDave
03-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Are you going to be upgrading or something?
I'm sorry to see it go.. :( I always liked your boat!
I had some problems listing mine at first but after a phone call or two everything worked out.
Pay the extra 150.00 to get it put on the cover.
RD

Jyruiz
03-16-2007, 11:22 AM
It took them almost 4 weeks for my add and pic to show up after several attemps. They are clueless.

dicudmore
03-16-2007, 11:29 AM
I have tried 3 times in the last week to list my boat and THEY tried also entering all the info on their computer, and they cant list my boat either. :mad:
Do they not like Eliminators or something? Anyone else have a problem with one of the only ways to sell a boat? (Trader)
:idea: you may be on to something...it might be an Eliminator thing :(

trailerpark_tj
03-16-2007, 11:57 AM
It was either (A) An act of god or (B) It was....aw, nevermind :D .

BOBALOO
03-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I had some problems listing mine at first but after a phone call or two everything worked out.
RD
I have had the green light to get a newer/ bigger boat for a while but am waiting until later this year. I feel there will be some boats that NEED to go quick.
I like the Elim but would rather be in a 28-29' boat for the ocean since it is only 30 miles away.

Strippoker
03-16-2007, 12:16 PM
post it on craigslist it free and you can put in on as many time as you want!

Kilrtoy
03-16-2007, 12:45 PM
I have had the green light to get a newer/ bigger boat for a while but am waiting until later this year. I feel there will be some boats that NEED to go quick.
I like the Elim but would rather be in a 28-29' boat for the ocean since it is only 30 miles away.
SO I better not slip and tell Martini Queeni about this

Kilrtoy
03-16-2007, 12:53 PM
RD
Come on DAVE
anything after an ELIMINATOR is an upgrade:D :D :D :D

BOBALOO
03-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Come on DAVE
anything after an ELIMINATOR is an upgrade:D :D :D :D
WHAAAAAAAT! :jawdrop: I just might buy ANOTHER Eliminator. My list only has 3 manufacturers on it, and they are on it.

HocusPocus
03-16-2007, 01:11 PM
craigslist.org is all i ever use anymore and its free. i have never had any luck using the traders.

Kilrtoy
03-16-2007, 01:20 PM
WHAAAAAAAT! :jawdrop: I just might buy ANOTHER Eliminator. My list only has 3 manufacturers on it, and they are on it.
DCB,
ELIMINATOR
SHOCKWAVE
good list
2 and 1/2 hours until we begin to pray

NOTALENT
03-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Have you tried HB Classifieds...?? As long as its not a DCB it should sell....:D

dicudmore
03-16-2007, 01:24 PM
DCB,
ELIMINATOR
SHOCKWAVE
good list
2 and 1/2 hours until we begin to pray
I thought he said UPGRADE?? :idea:
I was thinking Skater, MTI, AMT, Motion, Spectre, Outerlimits, Cheetah, Fourwinns etc :D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
03-16-2007, 01:28 PM
It has been like that with them for years.
They totally suck.
Try and sell a quad in the ATV trader,, it's worse.

bead
03-16-2007, 02:38 PM
It took them 2 months to finally get mine straight . By the time it was in there correctly I had 2 of my 3 boats already sold by using the spam section on here.

bead
03-16-2007, 02:43 PM
It took them 2 months to finally get mine straight . By the time it was in there correctly I had 2 of my 3 boats already sold by using the spam section on here.Oh by the way this one is still for sale

Roxysnow
03-16-2007, 02:51 PM
They probably hit there quota for Eliminator boats in the mag! :D Good luck on the sale!

BOBALOO
03-16-2007, 04:43 PM
They probably hit there quota for Eliminator boats in the mag! :D Good luck on the sale!
All you guys rag on Eliminator and Bayliner but 2 weeks ago I was in TAHITI and the only boat I recognized was a BAYLINER!
No DCB's
No Elim's
No Magic's
No Tridents
and so on

BOBALOO
03-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Tahiti doesn't suck!:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4418Day_11_1.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
03-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Oh the price I gave Miguel at the boat show wasnt good enough :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
03-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Oh the price I gave Miguel at the boat show wasnt good enough :rolleyes:
I talked to T O N Y, lets just say your price was a typical used car salemen,
ops, gotta go the phone is ringing and its 619-442......

Troubles No More
03-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Sell it to me, I bid $1.00, if you need more let me know and I will collect a few more cans.

hal300t
03-16-2007, 09:05 PM
I agree, submitted changes for 2 pics ( you have to email changes to them and they make the changes ) I was very clear and all pics in easy jpeg format.......changes still have not been effected and they insist that the changes have been made. Poor software on their side and the ads aren't cheap. Boat.com is a better website but I am sure it dosen't get close to the same traffic.http://web.mac.com/moabblu/iweb/1999Hallet/Hallett.html

finsfan4life
03-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Guess what, same thing happen to me..they suck!!! I couldnt even find my add...I put my boat in Craigslist, sold in one day......and its free....
Finsfan....

Kilrtoy
03-17-2007, 10:34 AM
DAMN BOBBY,
what is up with all these thread jackers posting their boats in you section:eek:

Angie
03-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Uh, is there something you're not telling me?