PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in Vegas w/ last few detials

x7734x
03-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I need to see if there is someone in town willing and able to hlep me out with the last few details on my boat. Here is the low down. I had a new 572 BBC put in and the guy that was working on my boat left and he is not able to finish it up (not sure when he is going to return). Here is the last few things I need to do. Install new valve covers, MSD ignition, new fuel pump, and install headers. then it will be time to fire it up. Does anyone know anyone that can help a fellow ***boater out? I know this is pretty much straight forward stuff but I just want someone with some experience to hepl out. Thanks in advance-Brian

dicudmore
03-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I need to see if there is someone in town willing and able to hlep me out with the last few details on my boat. Here is the low down. I had a new 572 BBC put in and the guy that was working on my boat left and he is not able to finish it up (not sure when he is going to return). Here is the last few things I need to do. Install new valve covers, MSD ignition, new fuel pump, and install headers. then it will be time to fire it up. Does anyone know anyone that can help a fellow ***boater out? I know this is pretty much straight forward stuff but I just want someone with some experience to hepl out. Thanks in advance-Brian
Gary aka TroubleMaker on las vegas hot boats is pretty mechanical...
shop wise I recommend All Seasons Marine--those guys are great

burtandnancy2
03-16-2007, 12:45 PM
All Seasons or Dunsmore, both in BC

x7734x
03-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks I appreciate it. Both are pretty booked up and I'm waiting on a call back from them.

don johnson
03-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Try Ron Gibbs at Bad Attitude in Parker. It is about a 3 hour drive but he would be able to complete the boat as well tune/ dial the new motor in... He is REALLY good.
Ron is at 928 669 8870.

scarabrick2
03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Call shane @ Offshore Marine. 702-567-0990
Pretty straight forward work. do you have to wire the msd or plug in or ?
should be somewhat easy.. If he can't do it..... Talk to Randy his tech and he should give you a number for a guy whjo does mobile work.
Rick

wrenchdogg
03-17-2007, 08:59 PM
get in touch with Pat Beck from wicked performance boats, hes on here all the time, maybe you can PM him,

Panic Button
03-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Call shane @ Offshore Marine
Call them if you want your vinyl torn up & grease stained, crappy work, used parts, parts not installed correctly, etc. They SUCK!