PDA

View Full Version : Topless

cindarella
03-16-2007, 02:55 PM
What a skank you are. You like sleeping around with married men?. You slept with mine and that's not right. I'll be seeing you around Dog face.:devil:

djunkie
03-16-2007, 02:56 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
This is gonna be good. :D :D

topless
03-16-2007, 02:57 PM
What a skank you are. You like sleeping around with married men?. You slept with mine and that's not right. I'll be seeing you around Dog face.:devil:
Oh OK.

YeLLowBoaT
03-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Feel the wub in the air... http://209.85.12.232/html/emoticons/wub.gif

Jordy
03-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I made extra:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
:D :D :D

Wet Dream
03-16-2007, 02:59 PM
This is going to be great weekend entertainment. :D

yopengo
Butter and salt please. :D

djunkie
Oh OK.
So what do I have to do to get some of this action? :devil: :devil:

Rexone
bye later.

djunkie
03-16-2007, 03:00 PM
bye later.
Dammitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
So what do I have to do to get some of this action? :devil: :devil:You have to be married it looks like.

Wet Dream
Topless, are you sleeping with anyone?

topless
bye later.LMAO

Jordy
03-16-2007, 03:01 PM
bye later.
Don't you mean later, Later??? :D :D :D
Gotta hand it to that guy, he doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word quit!!! :D :D :D

Wet Dream
03-16-2007, 03:01 PM
I think rex nailed it.

topless
03-16-2007, 03:03 PM
And just when I was going to post that cinderella's husband had a tiny weenie, he goes and gets banned again.

yopengo
Shit that was too fast we needed more drama. :D

Faceaz
Just when I thought this place was getting a bit stale.

YeLLowBoaT
I think rex nailed it.
I don't think topless would suck up to a mod like that. :D

Ziggy
03-16-2007, 03:04 PM
bye later.
I'd have guessed Mrs Later. ;)

460 jus getn it
03-16-2007, 03:05 PM
That was fast..................LMAO

Wet Dream
03-16-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't think topless would suck up to a mod like that. :D
:confused: We're talking about topless here.

Jordy
03-16-2007, 03:17 PM
That was fast..................LMAO
No kidding. Now WTF am I supposed to do with all this extra popcorn??? :jawdrop: :idea: :confused:

cxr133
03-16-2007, 03:23 PM
HEy if you sleep w/ me... i can get my wife to sign up here and start some drama:eek: :D

topless
03-16-2007, 03:24 PM
HEy if you sleep w/ me... i can get my wife to sign up here and start some drama:eek: :DSounds like a plan. We wouldn't want Jordy's popcorn to go to waste.:D

HCS
03-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Just when you think you might know somebody. :sqeyes:

4DAY4PLAY
03-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Isnt topless the one that also put her kids on a plane by themselves and got them stranded a while back???? If so, shes a real gift to society. A home wrecker and a bad parent, what a great combo. And for all of you that are gonna bash me...bite me im taking advantage of my first amendment rights.

jdf
03-16-2007, 03:59 PM
i was think i was the only married man she was with boy was i wrong :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
03-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Thats why I'm not getting any action. I'm not married.
:idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Topless, you have the coolest fan club ;)

brianwhiteboy
03-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Isnt topless the one that also put her kids on a plane by themselves and got them stranded a while back???? If so, shes a real gift to society. A home wrecker and a bad parent, what a great combo. And for all of you that are gonna bash me...bite me im taking advantage of my first amendment rights.
you'd better fire up that popcorn machine again.......:2purples:

Kilrtoy
03-16-2007, 05:57 PM
And just when I was going to post that cinderella's husband had a tiny weenie, he goes and gets banned again.
Really
Even Ron Jeremy is small when playing in the coliseum

76ANTHONY
03-16-2007, 06:51 PM
ohhhhhhh topless, if i get shortcake to sign on here will you sleep with me, and by sleep i mean do the nasty???:D :D :D :D

Jetaholic
03-16-2007, 06:59 PM
So how do you occupy your time when you're not busy being a DOUCHE BAG?
Dude...I swear your avatar needs to go back to the guy doing the animated "two thumbs up" that it used to be. That shit is hilarious.

Ziggy
03-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Isnt topless the one that also put her kids on a plane by themselves and got them stranded a while back???? If so, shes a real gift to society. A home wrecker and a bad parent, what a great combo. And for all of you that are gonna bash me...bite me im taking advantage of my first amendment rights.You don't know her so why judge her the way you just did by believing someones first(and only) post under an assumed name??
What a tool you are:rolleyes:
I bet you blame her for that snowstorm too.
Now if she had a crystal ball and knew ahead of time then maybe you'd have a point. Do you not know anyone that has flown their children solo? It's rather a normal thing in todays world. Consider yourself enlightened today for you have just gained some knowledge.

Boatcop
03-16-2007, 07:11 PM
What a skank you are. You like sleeping around with married women?. You slept with mine and that's not right. I'll be seeing you around Dog face. :D
And you didn't even let me join in. :(
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D <-------Notice all the smileys? :D

Boatcop
03-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Class Dismissed
I think we dismissed all class from here a long time ago.

cxr133
03-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Sounds like a plan. We wouldn't want Jordy's popcorn to go to waste.:D
ok all done:sleeping: hope it was special to you...
btw if we were having cyberxex.. how were you typing so fast with only one hand??:confused:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-16-2007, 08:36 PM
So what do I have to do to get some of this action? :devil: :devil:
You are NOT married :devil:

Biglue
03-16-2007, 09:01 PM
What a tool.
Hey Holy Moly, so where's those intersting facts you had on that dumbass? If he wants to play dirty, then by all means lets play dirty. No one gets a piece of Topless without me getting paid for it. :jawdrop: :D
Mom won't let him. :jawdrop:
BTW you ever see that movie "Failure to Launch"? That was his biography. :D

4DAY4PLAY
03-16-2007, 09:12 PM
What a tool.
Hey Holy Moly, so where's those intersting facts you had on that dumbass? If he wants to play dirty, then by all means lets play dirty. No one gets a piece of Topless without me getting paid for it. :jawdrop: :D
During the "airline incident", and while being bashed for my opinion lets just say i had several people IM me pretty interesting facts (this came from well respected people on this board). Shes no angel, and theres a reason why shes divorced in the first place, which is what put her kids in that situation. Secondly, after recieving those IM's months ago, what i heard today seems to be pretty similiar. I have absolutely no respect for homewreckers, male or female, and have every right to express my opinion. If the mods dont like this topic, they can remove it.

Biglue
03-16-2007, 09:22 PM
During the "airline incident", and while being bashed for my opinion lets just say i had several people IM me pretty interesting facts (this came from well respected people on this board). Shes no angel, and theres a reason why shes divorced in the first place, which is what put her kids in that situation. Secondly, after recieving those IM's months ago, what i heard today seems to be pretty similiar. I have absolutely no respect for homewreckers, male or female, and have every right to express my opinion. If the mods dont like this topic, they can remove it.
Slow down buddy. My post was made in jest. Not only that, it was intended for that dumbass Later not you.
Whatever gripes you have against her is yours and her business if she chooses to acknowledge your post. The few times I have been around her she is humorous and kind. I had a hard time figuring her out on here at one point. Come to find out, it's just an internet personna. Whatever "dirt" or "facts" you think you have on her should probably remain with you. I don't think airing out people's personal business on here is appropriate unless the person themself chooses to do so. Just my .02.

djunkie
03-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi hot stuff. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
03-16-2007, 09:31 PM
You're on lunch AGAIN?!?!?! :D

djunkie
03-16-2007, 09:32 PM
You're on lunch AGAIN?!?!?! :D
Going back now phucker!!!!

Biglue
03-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Going back now phucker!!!!
See you back in an hour? :D

4DAY4PLAY
03-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Slow down buddy. My post was made in jest. Not only that, it was intended for that dumbass Later not you.
Whatever gripes you have against her is yours and her business if she chooses to acknowledge your post. The few times I have been around her she is humorous and kind. I had a hard time figuring her out on here at one point. Come to find out, it's just an internet personna. Whatever "dirt" or "facts" you think you have on her should probably remain with you. I don't think airing out people's personal business on here is appropriate unless the person themself chooses to do so. Just my .02.
I agree, thats why i didnt inform others months ago when i recieved those im's. And remember, SHE came on here with her personal business regarding the airlines, i just gave my opinion. Why is it that people on here can post positive opinions, but as soon as theres a negative one, your an ass?? This is an open forum which means your gonna get positive and negative comments regarding certain subjects. I have never even met this women, and really dont know anything about her other than what i was told. Personally until she comes out and says she didnt do anything wrong im gona belive what was said. And i apoligize to you, biglue, i quoted your comment because i thought it was intended for me.

photo chick
03-17-2007, 07:05 AM
I agree, thats why i didnt inform others months ago when i recieved those im's. And remember, SHE came on here with her personal business regarding the airlines, i just gave my opinion. Why is it that people on here can post positive opinions, but as soon as theres a negative one, your an ass?? This is an open forum which means your gonna get positive and negative comments regarding certain subjects. I have never even met this women, and really dont know anything about her other than what i was told. Personally until she comes out and says she didnt do anything wrong im gona belive what was said. And i apoligize to you, biglue, i quoted your comment because i thought it was intended for me.
The above highlighted is exactly why you should keep your uneducated opinion to yourself... You've never met her so how could you even begin to know how she acts? Just because a few people, who you probably don't know either, IM you does that mean it's fact?
As far as her putting her children on an airplane... would you respect her mothering skills better if she didn't allow her ex to see his children? They were going to see their Dad for Christmas. I take it you've never been divorced with children?
Ok I gotta get some coffee now.....enough surmon for today.:D

Jetboatguru
03-17-2007, 07:09 AM
The above highlighted is exactly why you should keep your uneducated opinion to yourself... You've never met her so how could you even begin to know how she acts? Just because a few people, who you probably don't know either, IM you does that mean it's fact?
As far as her putting her children on an airplane... would you respect her mothering skills better if she didn't allow her ex to see his children? They were going to see their Dad for Christmas. I take it you've never been divorced with children?
Ok I gotta get some coffee now.....enough surmon for today.:D
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bedsky. Maybe some coffee and a morning dump will perk you up.

photo chick
03-17-2007, 07:11 AM
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bedsky. Maybe some coffee and a morning dump will perk you up.
I think you're right!! :eek:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 07:22 AM
Mr 4day
I am not a very religious person (however, I do study all major religions as I find them fascinating) but let me ask you this . . . Do you consider yourself a Christian? If you are like 75% of Americans, you do and I would like to quote a famous book, "Judge not, lest ye be judged."
If you are not a Christian then I would like to say, "Don't judge someone until you have walked a mile in his/her shoes."
You seem quick to make judgements about people you don't know. You have no idea about anything regarding Topless's marriage, so who are you to judge based on hearsay? I value your opinion on sending kids across country without an adult, but you don't need to bring it up 3 months after the fact. That's your right, of course, but it makes you look like you have some ax to grind for someone you have never met. Get over it.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 07:27 AM
LOL! I just realized cindarella isn't even spelled correctly! What a dork!

HM
03-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Well, you heard it on the internet....so it must be true?
A humorous lesson in logic....
Bubba and John Boy decide they needs them some edumacation. They both go down to the local college and ask to sign up for some classes so they can be smarter. They are directed up to a counselors office. The counselor comes out and greets Bubba and John Boy, but unfortunately, the Counselor only has room for 1 person in his office. Bubba tells John Boy to wait outside and he fill him in later.
The Counselor looks at Bubba's background, and realizing he has a long way to go, he reccomends math, reading, english, and logic for their first semester.
Bubba says "Logic....what's that?"
The counselor says "Well, instead of telling you what it is, why don't I demonstrate what it is?"
Bubba says "Awright."
The Counselor says "Bubba, do you own a weed wacker?"
Bubba says "yep."
Conselor: "So, from that, I would naturally think you have a yard."
Bubba: "That's right!"
Counselor: "So, from that, I can figure you own a home."
Bubba: That's right!!!"
Counselor: "And from that, I would say your a married man and probably have children."
Bubba: "That's right! I have 7 kids!!!"
Counselor: "So Bubba, from my first question, I was able to use logic to figure out that you are a heterosexual male in his mid 40's that is married with kids who owns a home with a yard."
Bubba: "Wow, that is incredible. But what is a heterosexual?"
Counselor: "You know what a homosexual is?"
Bubba: "Yes."
Counselor: "Well, heterosexual is just the opposite of that."
Bubba: "Oh o.k. I get it. I really want to take that there logic course...thanks for the help."
Bubba walks out and tells John Boy about the meeting.
Bubba: "Hey John Boy, we are going to take math, reading, english, and logic."
John boy: "What is logic?"
Bubba: "Instead of telling you, I'd like to demonstrate it."
John Boy: "O.k."
Bubba: "John Boy, do you own a weed wacker?"
John Boy: "No."
Bubba: "Well, you're a homosexual."

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 07:29 AM
HolyMoly, I LOVE the Jefferson quote!!!!

photo chick
03-17-2007, 07:46 AM
Very well said...
Mr 4day
I am not a very religious person (however, I do study all major religions as I find them fascinating) but let me ask you this . . . Do you consider yourself a Christian? If you are like 75% of Americans, you do and I would like to quote a famous book, "Judge not, lest ye be judged."
If you are not a Christian then I would like to say, "Don't judge someone until you have walked a mile in his/her shoes."
You seem quick to make judgements about people you don't know. You have no idea about anything regarding Topless's marriage, so who are you to judge based on hearsay? I value your opinion on sending kids across country without an adult, but you don't need to bring it up 3 months after the fact. That's your right, of course, but it makes you look like you have some ax to grind for someone you have never met. Get over it.

HM
03-17-2007, 07:53 AM
What a tool.
Well, later, aka John Case, is just a 2 bit looser...and 2 bits is probably giving him too much credit. I have a bunch of information that I could use to make his life interesting, but, his life is pretty pathetic already, so why bother. Besides, his life is so pathetic, that any attempt to make it worse might actually make it better.
I know where he works, his superiors, their phone numbers. I know where he lives, where he has lived for the past 10 years or so, how long he has been married, where he got married, how often his wife uses her maiden name, and a few other things. You know, the stuff an average search of public records shows - among other things.
The best thing to do with this bad excuse for a cum stain is let him sabotage his own life - which he does very well and does repeatedly. He is a chronic victim in life and occasionally burns a few people who try to help. As you can see, he has no problem in demonstrating his ability to be a total dumbass.

Jordy
03-17-2007, 08:25 AM
That's a very valid point because when you're done you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes!!! :D :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 08:30 AM
It's a win-win situation :D

dragboat
03-17-2007, 08:31 AM
That's a very valid point because when you're done you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes!!! :D :D :D
Thats good stuff.:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
03-17-2007, 11:04 AM
:D :D could we have current pic's of the two females at question here:D :D an earlier post had one as being called a "skank", so lets see.............
You have been around long enough to know she aint no topless

SHOTKALLIN
03-17-2007, 11:18 AM
topless is no skank...if she were a skank she would have chosen the screen name bottomless.:D

photo chick
03-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey! I'm the one that called him douche bag....... http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D :D
Very well said too Bilgie!!:D

IN2-IN2MX
03-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Ohmygosh! :D That's hilarious!!! (Sorry DJ...I love ya but that it so true!) ;)

Ziggy
03-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey! I'm the one that called him douche bag....... http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D :D
And I called him a tool before Lou did:D

photo chick
03-17-2007, 12:02 PM
And I called him a tool before Lou did:D
Very, very well said Ziggy:D :D

fatboy95
03-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Post pics please, we need evidence:idea:

djunkie
03-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Ohmygosh! :D That's hilarious!!! (Sorry DJ...I love ya but that it so true!) ;)
So when is the big day for You and Mike? Oh ya, he hasn't asked you either. :devil: :devil: :devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Thx Jordy, just 1 here for me. :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-17-2007, 03:29 PM
So when is the big day for You and Mike? Oh ya, he hasn't asked you either. :devil: :devil: :devil:
:D You know how I feel about marriage. All that legal stuff makes it so much harder when your expiration dates are up. LOL
(And for your information mister he has asked me before ;) )

Mr. C
03-17-2007, 03:44 PM
first of all, thanks for the popcorn Jordy i needed a snack
2nd, Topless I've been married 18 years, does that mean i can jump to the head of the line?:D :D :D :D

djunkie
03-17-2007, 05:02 PM
:D You know how I feel about marriage. All that legal stuff makes it so much harder when your expiration dates are up. LOL
(And for your information mister he has asked me before ;) )
So it sounds like you told him no and you are waiting for me right? :wink: :D :D

Kilrtoy
03-17-2007, 05:04 PM
So it sounds like you told him no and you are waiting for me right? :wink: :D :D
She likes DCB's
get in the back jack

Seadog
03-17-2007, 05:41 PM
It seems ridiculous that anyone would criticize someone that they do not know except for hearsay. I have never understood this desire to destroy others or to be judgmental about things you have heard about them.. Of course, the problem is that too many want to establish rules of conduct based on what they think should be, not what they are doing.

IN2-IN2MX
03-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I didn't say no. I said :eek: "Ummm...urrrrr....but but but...." :D He quickly came to his senses.
(And YES, I am waiting for you) ;)

IN2-IN2MX
03-18-2007, 09:53 AM
She likes DCB's
get in the back jack
One particular DCB with a beautiful brunette comes to mind. :devil:

Baja Big Dog
03-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Only on HB...first time post, gets banned and were on the forth page.....yea thats what Im talking about...:D

photo chick
03-18-2007, 03:29 PM
And where has Topless been?:confused:

Kilrtoy
03-18-2007, 05:53 PM
And where has Topless been?:confused:
Still trying to figure out how to take her TOP OFF

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Well, hello there. :)

topless
03-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Isnt topless the one that also put her kids on a plane by themselves and got them stranded a while back???? If so, shes a real gift to society. A home wrecker and a bad parent, what a great combo. And for all of you that are gonna bash me...bite me im taking advantage of my first amendment rights.Yes asswipe, I'm the one who put my 14 and 16 year old kids on a plane to go see their dad for Christmas. As a matter of fact, I'll do it again in a New York minute. As for me focking anyones husband, I have never done it and never will. I've been divorced for a long time because my ex was having an affair and I found out. I don't know who IMed you and don't really give a shit because I have a clear concience and have never done anything I'm ashamed of. Since you my friend know me so well from IMs why don't you just tell us all what you think you know. Oh, and after you do, why don't you go crawl in a hole.

bush
03-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Yes asswipe, I'm the one who put my 14 and 16 year old kids on a plane to go see their dad for Christmas. As a matter of fact, I'll do it again in a New York minute. As for me focking anyones husband, I have never done it and never will. I've been divorced for a long time because my ex was having an affair and I found out. I don't know who IMed you and don't really give a shit because I have a clear concience and have never done anything I'm ashamed of. Since you my friend know me so well from IMs why don't you just tell us all what you think you know. Oh, and after you do, why don't you go crawl in a hole.
I would have an affair to knowing that you always have affairs with other married couples:devil: Get away!

topless
03-19-2007, 09:25 AM
I would have an affair to knowing that you always have affairs with other married couples:devil: Get away!How ya doing later?:idea:

TAF
03-19-2007, 09:26 AM
How was yer weekend? I thought you weren't going to waste yer time replying to this idiot but as you've seen, many of us got yer back and stick up for you in yer absence. Have a nice day. Anyone near you going to the lake Sat. of Easter weekend?:idea: :D

Ziggy
03-19-2007, 09:27 AM
wonder what 4day4play's new screen name will be ?
:D

topless
03-19-2007, 09:28 AM
How was yer weekend? I thought you weren't going to waste yer time replying to this idiot but as you've seen, many of us got yer back and stick up for you in yer absence. Have a nice day. Anyone near you going to the lake Sat. of Easter weekend?:idea: :DLet find out.

Mrs.Racer277
03-19-2007, 09:28 AM
How ya doing later?:idea:
Love the Newbie Fan Club :rolleyes: :D
Don't let 4 idiot get to you....The tool has nothing nice to say about anything. He has made many friends in the span section :rolleyes:

Inked
03-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Ladies, Im married, so please send me pic of u so we can start the elimination process!!! :devil:

Biglue
03-19-2007, 09:29 AM
If in fact this is later again, John you really need to get a life dude. Your life can't be this empty and useless as to come on here and just stir shit up.

lucky
03-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Sounds like a plan. We wouldn't want Jordy's popcorn to go to waste.:D
jordy's pop corn won't go to waste ? fiber is good for the diet :D

TAF
03-19-2007, 09:35 AM
wonder what 4day4play's new screen name will be ?
Topless can probably tell, she's psychic! (I don't want anyone quoting me and changing it to read something else, please) :sqeyes: :) :D

Mr. C
03-19-2007, 09:35 AM
I would have an affair to knowing that you always have affairs with other married couples:devil: Get away!
Looks like we might have another one and done. CYA LATER
can i get some more salt please, and just a little more butter.

TAF
03-19-2007, 09:38 AM
So Sean was checking fuel at Tech in Ming? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
03-19-2007, 09:41 AM
So Sean was checking fuel at Tech in Ming? :idea:
Yep, kept him very busy

460 jus getn it
03-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Looks like we might have another one and done. CYA LATER
can i get some more salt please, and just a little more butter.Here you go, figured i would help a fellow ***boater out....LMAO

Mr. C
03-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Thank you, it's still warm even :)

photo chick
03-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Can I get some without butter please!!!!:D

bush
03-19-2007, 10:23 AM
HuH.:confused:

topless
03-19-2007, 10:29 AM
HuH.:confused:Wow, you sound pretty intelligent there later. Did ya ever find your boat?

460 jus getn it
03-19-2007, 10:38 AM
What a fock this guy is, just a matter of time before his crazy cousin shows up wanting to hand out ass whoopens.....LMAO, what a joke you are later

topless
03-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Damn!!!he got banned again. LOL

photo chick
03-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Damn!!!he got banned again. LOL
Wow I'm stayin' away from you Topi everyone gets banned when they bag on ya:D :D

topless
03-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Wow I'm stayin' away from you Topi everyone gets banned when they bag on ya:D :DNaw, only later does.