PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Launch Ramp

Riveratz
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM
What is the difference between the north and south ramps if any? Any Pros/Cons?
Thanks

wildbillg
03-16-2007, 07:26 PM
North ramp is longer and you can see why more of the larger boats launch tehre,
the south ramp is shorter and in low water conditions some of the longer boat trailers will go off the edge and end up messing up the fenders IF you can pull it over the edge.
The north ramp is also known for sand bar to extend out that is why you may see most of the bigger boats backing out past the bouy line.

wildbillg
03-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I see your boat is Bennington 2575rfs you would want to use the north ramp more then the south ramp...
Where did you buy it?

shadow
03-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Bill,that was a nice Bennington sitting outside in the lot today by the show room, the one with the yellow bimini and full zipper enclosure.;)

wildbillg
03-16-2007, 07:35 PM
That was all done by tonys, im not sure what it cost (ididnt sell it) but yes it does look good. is it time for you to go to the dark side?
I need you talk to you if you could call me tommarow that would be good..
928-230-1198
(about my truck) of corse...

Riveratz
03-16-2007, 07:43 PM
I see your boat is Bennington 2575rfs you would want to use the north ramp more then the south ramp...
Where did you buy it?
Thanks for the info. I was just curious as to when the wind comes up from the north if the south ramp would work.
I bought it from you guys back in 05. Dealt with Steve at the LA boat show. No other place to buy it when you get the kind of appreciation as I did from the Boat Brokers.

shadow
03-16-2007, 07:55 PM
That was all done by tonys, im not sure what it cost (ididnt sell it) but yes it does look good. is it time for you to go to the dark side?
I need you talk to you if you could call me tommarow that would be good..
928-230-1198
(about my truck) of corse...
is your phone ringing?:D

wildbillg
03-16-2007, 08:01 PM
actually no it wasent..............
it was beeping in my ear...
Thanks for callin...

a catered life
03-17-2007, 08:25 AM
North ramp is longer and you can see why more of the larger boats launch tehre,
the south ramp is shorter and in low water conditions some of the longer boat trailers will go off the edge and end up messing up the fenders IF you can pull it over the edge.
The north ramp is also known for sand bar to extend out that is why you may see most of the bigger boats backing out past the bouy line.
great info:D

H20 Toie
03-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the info. I was just curious as to when the wind comes up from the north if the south ramp would work.
I bought it from you guys back in 05. Dealt with Steve at the LA boat show. No other place to buy it when you get the kind of appreciation as I did from the Boat Brokers.
It works but plan on getting new props :(