PDA

View Full Version : Get it while you still can!!! Speedvision

burbanite
01-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Jet sprinting, on now!!!
Gotta love it!!!!

pgf127rt
01-02-2002, 06:46 PM
Burbanite, I got in there about 15 min. into the program, that is great racing, and who said a jet's won;t turn.

burbanite
01-02-2002, 07:47 PM
This is the fourth week of this particular series, one more next Wednesday at 8pm EST and again later in the evening. This program is also repeated later tonight. The show is in two parts and you can be fooled into thinking it is all over after the first half hour, the A class boats are on first then the Superboats follow.
Check out the Speedvision schedule, today they had Classic boats, Inboard racing, offshore from Fort Myers and Pittsburg (CA), IHBA drag boats, jet sprinting and numerous other boating programs. These look likely to go away soon as Fox have taken over this channel and stripped it to make way for more NASCAR, the first things to go are the movies along with many of the marine and aviation programs. If you want to see boats on television you need to contact Fox networks or Speedvision and maybe we can convince them otherwise.
Enjoy while you still can.

Blowin Mud
01-04-2002, 03:53 PM
I thought Speed vision wasn't going to show anymore marine racing, just NASCAR and little else???

V-Driver
02-17-2002, 07:23 PM
More Nascar?!! Any racin is good racin, but I for one will be tuned out if they go heavy Nascar.
Andrew