PDA

View Full Version : Got tickets today

roostwear
03-16-2007, 08:19 PM
for Roger Waters at Irvine Meadows (Verizon, whatever) on June 15th for my oldest son and me. He's heard the stories for years about me seeing Pink Floyd in the 80's and Roger in Vegas in 2000, so I figured this is probably the closest he'll get to seeing PF in person. He's a PF addict like me, so it was the least I could do taking him to Dark Side of the Moon. It doesn't get any better than this :D :D

Mrs. 4-B
03-16-2007, 09:05 PM
We were just looking at tickets for the hollywood bowl for this...saw PF for The Wall back in the early 80's but Dark Side of the Moon is my favorite.

3 daytona`s
03-16-2007, 09:21 PM
for Roger Waters at Irvine Meadows (Verizon, whatever) on June 15th for my oldest son and me. He's heard the stories for years about me seeing Pink Floyd in the 80's and Roger in Vegas in 2000, so I figured this is probably the closest he'll get to seeing PF in person. He's a PF addict like me, so it was the least I could do taking him to Dark Side of the Moon. It doesn't get any better than this :D :D
Pink Floyd,continues gaining fans,that was great to see them get back together for the one brief time a couple of yars ago.I would love to have my son with me at your concert date.:(

BadKachina
03-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Took my kid to see him a couple of months ago here in PHX. My 15 year old hated it. He barely sings, most of the time some chick is singing. There one song where the guitarist sings (he looks about 30 and Roger Waters looks about 80). I didn't care for it and I thought it was a waste of time. I would have rather watched tv. Oh and you'll get to see all the political Bush bashing you can take, not only on the stage but ballons being floated through the audience with anti bush stuff on them. Isn't roger from England? Nice of him to bash our president.
You may enjoy it, but I wish I had those three hours of life back.