PDA

View Full Version : Lake Normans 1st boating fatality this year...

FilthyHaBIT
03-17-2007, 10:56 AM
This guy went down last week and they still haven't found him as of this morning. He was on his new two week old Donzi out for his first ride. His fiance was on board. His last words to her were "hold on lets see what this thing can do!" Witnesses say he tried a powerslide and she flew into him and knocked them both out of the boat. As they both bobbed around in the 50 degree water the boat kept running in circles and I guess ran the guy over. The girl was rescued but they haven't found her fiance yet. It's beenover a week. Hope he doesn't pop up under my dock...:jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
03-17-2007, 11:38 AM
This guy went down last week and they still haven't found him as of this morning. He was on his new two week old Donzi out for his first ride. His fiance was on board. His last words to her were "hold on lets see what this thing can do!" Witnesses say he tried a powerslide and she flew into him and knocked them both out of the boat. As they both bobbed around in the 50 degree water the boat kept running in circles and I guess ran the guy over. The girl was rescued but they haven't found her fiance yet. It's beenover a week. Hope he doesn't pop up under my dock...:jawdrop:
Ya, wouldnt that be horrible if a person that lost his life "pop'ed up" under your dock!!:mad:

Havasu Carrera
03-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Ya, wouldnt that be horrible if a person that lost his life "pop'ed up" under your dock!!:mad:
Well said and understood.:(

Wet Dream
03-17-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure how you're trying to come off, so I'll respond in my perspective. Just because you have the inability of making light of some situations, don't get pissed at the people that have the talent to do so. :mad: