PDA

View Full Version : O' brother who are you?

Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
http://www.yahoo.com/s/533435
Good news now you can turn your co worker or some other person you don't like in to the IRS..
Latest rage to hit ***boat coming soon!:D
How long till the military check points go up?
I have dibs on the cart that walks thru traffic selling cold drinks while you wait. VIVA Amerika!

wsuwrhr
03-17-2007, 12:42 PM
I saw that on Yahoo.
the fine print says "owes at least 2 million."
15-30% reward of what the IRS collects.
Crazy.
Brian
http://www.yahoo.com/s/533435
Good news now you can turn your co worker or some other person you don't like in to the IRS..
Latest rage to hit ***boat coming soon!:D
How long till the military check points go up?
I have dibs on the cart that walks thru traffic selling cold drinks while you wait. VIVA Amerika!

Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I saw that on Yahoo.
the fine print says "owes at least 2 million."
15-30% reward of what the IRS collects.
Crazy.
Brian
A good size corp with a pissed off secretary who gets fired has more then a sexual harasment tool for seeking revenge now. Cool, I think I'll sh!tcan my business and start selling hot dogs in San felipe. Maybe I can learn how to make those cool hats outta Bambo like I saw in Key west? Those street performers are pulling some good tax free cassshhhhhh! Pack up the kids MMSW where going under the radar!:D For some reason I got an Oingo Boingo song in my head????? It's 1984 ooohhhh but we been here before!

wsuwrhr
03-17-2007, 12:54 PM
I can't imagine the nonsense.
$25,000-50,000 for an attorney fees everytime someone has a gripe.
What is our great country coming to?
Brian
A good size corp with a pissed off secretary who gets fired has more then a sexual harasment tool for seeking revenge now. Cool, I think I'll sh!tcan my business and start selling hot dogs in San felipe. Maybe I can learn how to make those cool hats outta Bambo like I saw in Key west? Those street performers are pulling some good tax free cassshhhhhh! Pack up the kids MMSW where going under the radar!:D For some reason I got an Oingo Boingo song in my head????? It's 1984 ooohhhh but we been here before!

Sportin' Wood
03-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I can't imagine the nonsense.
$25,000-50,000 for an attorney fees everytime someone has a gripe.
What is our great country coming to?
Brian
The reduction in Property tax hole needs to be filled somehow? Look for more fun and exciting Govt' income production coming soon.:D

YeLLowBoaT
03-17-2007, 01:06 PM
thats been around for decades...