PDA

View Full Version : CFW Action Shots

sanger mike
06-15-2003, 04:33 PM
Okay everybody, here's some shots of the boats on the water and more.
First of all, Rat Attack looked like he was at maybe 140 mph when his prop shaft sheared:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140045-med.JPG
Lucky for him he wasn't launched...here's the aftermath of the motor:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140046-med.JPG
Note how the pan is balooned-out and away from the motor pan rail:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140042-med.JPG
Spirits were still high at the Rat Attack campsite that evening.
Some more boat shots:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140020-med.JPG
"Launch Control Central CFW, we have lift-off."
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140003-med.JPG
Here's BillyB airin' it out:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140031-med.JPG
and...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140002-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140006-med.JPG
[img]

sanger mike
06-15-2003, 04:43 PM
Here are some more:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140004-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140007-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140034-med.JPG
By the end of the night, even the band was airin' it out:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/115P6140047-med.JPG
Lots of forum grudges also took place face-to-face!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-15-2003, 05:01 PM
Great pictures Mike. Hey How did I miss meeting you? Where did you camp?

dmontzsta
06-15-2003, 05:13 PM
Sweet Pics.

mickeyfinn
06-15-2003, 05:41 PM
Good to see the car motor in front of the egg beater. Hope he stayed there.

Sangster
06-15-2003, 06:27 PM
That's Marty's Brendella kickin' eggbeater Ass..

dossangers
06-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Still waiting for the score card and sanster how did the nitrous work did you spank any FLATS?

Sangster
06-15-2003, 07:25 PM
Dossangers, To bad you couldn't make it, it was "Stellar"...Had problems with the NOS fuel pump again, My son's boat was running a quick 117mph on the motor..As for kickin' some FLAT ASS..I'll let Flyte Risk answer that one... :D All in all, it was a great time.... smile_sp smile_sp
stel·lar adj. 1. Of, relating to, or consisting of stars. 2. a. Of or relating to a star performer. b. Outstanding; principal.

GofastRacer
06-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Sooo, what happened between North and South?? :confused: All those pairings that were posted for the last month!, what are the results???, who did Billy go up against in a drag race????, I hear Tony cleaned up, who all did he run???, How about circle boats, anybody run laps???. I'd like to know what I missed while I was out by the pool!.. :D

Lady Rat Attack 1
06-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Great pics Sanger Mike. Nice to meet you this weekend. Got the boat home late Sat nite and woke up early Sunday so the hubby could start wrenching on it. Jim was not to upset about the motor and my husband has another to put in it so we will continue racing IHBA. Tbanks again :)

Sangster
06-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Go Fast.....Billy B. his Brother & Acceptence put on a clinic..It was Great meeting them & seeing their Boats..Awesome stuff..Probally the most Sanitary boats you will ever see, and they run too..
As for as Guru goes,He showed up handin' out ass whoopin's & Candy bars..And he was flat OUT of Candy Bars, if you know what I mean..He was living up to his handle, "Boat *****"..Driving everyone's boats and helping them out with their setups..Sure is nice to have someone with his experience helpin' other people out with their boats..I'm sure there will be a Barage of pics in the next couple of days... :D

GofastRacer
06-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Cool, looks like I missed out on the fun and Tony was at it as usual huh!. Glad you guys had a blast, be lookin for pics!.... wink :cool: :cool:

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Lady Rat Attack 1:
Great pics Sanger Mike. Nice to meet you this weekend. Got the boat home late Sat nite and woke up early Sunday so the hubby could start wrenching on it. Jim was not to upset about the motor and my husband has another to put in it so we will continue racing IHBA. Tbanks again :) Sorry to hear about the engine.... eek!
It was so nice to see you again. you gals are fun to be around.... :D

Rexone
06-15-2003, 09:04 PM
GofastRacer:
Sooo, what happened between North and South?? :confused: All those pairings that were posted for the last month!, what are the results???, who did Billy go up against in a drag race????, I hear Tony cleaned up, who all did he run???, How about circle boats, anybody run laps???. I'd like to know what I missed while I was out by the pool!.. :D Well unfortunately I never made it with my blown alky Placecraft so that pairing didn't happen. The afternoon I was getting ready to leave the UPS truck backed into it in the driveway here and put a big hole in the front of the boat. Then he pulled forward and the glass caught on the big brown bumper and ripped the whole side off the boat, along with the fender. That's what I get I guess for even entertaining running a jet boat at CFW. :D Oh well, maybe next year. :p
At least my UPS bill will be cheap for a couple weeks. :D
[ June 15, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

spectratoad
06-15-2003, 09:22 PM
Well we just got home from CFW. It was a blast!!!! My family and my brothers fam all had an awesome time. We met some really nice people and put some faces to names. We will definitely be doing it again and next time will bring our boats to float and get some good pics of the races.
My highlight was today taking a ride in Keiths blown Carrera Cat. It was a very sweet and solid ride and once the speedo passed 120 I knew that I now want one!!! There were so many awesone and beautiful boats out there. Everyone should be proud of the work they put into them whether they be mid 50mph boats like mine or triple digit monsters. Can't wait to do it again. Happy Father's day to all I know it is one I will remember.
Todd :D

Unchained
06-16-2003, 02:45 AM
How did that white jet boat with the twin turbo's run?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115P6140034-med.JPG

Sangster
06-16-2003, 06:32 AM
That is one of Hud's buddies' boats...Awesome setup..Supposed to have some killer custom heads on it...I didn't see it run, but heard he is still setting it up / testing..Should run when he gets it dialed in.... wink
[ June 16, 2003, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

LakesOnly
06-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Lady Rat Attack 1:
Great pics Sanger Mike....Jim was not to upset about the motor and my husband has another to put in it so we will continue racing IHBA. Hi Lady RA1,
LakesOnly here. I was taking the pics of the boat with Sanger Mike.
That was a great day, yours was an incredible run, and mostly, I was impressed with the upbeat attitude of everybody at your campsite that evening--all things considered. Had the parts been there, I know your boat would have been back in the lake again Sunday.
By the way, was that run GPS'd by any chance?
That was an absolutley great weekend and hopefully more will be organized throughout the summer.
LO
[ June 16, 2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: LakesOnly ]

Lady Rat Attack 1
06-16-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey LakesOnly: Those 2 guys are a couple of nice guys. Nothing seems to upset them. My husband, Kurt, has another motor and if it was ready he was going to stay up all nite Sat and return Sunday morning but its not ready yet. He said if it was a drop in we would have been back and ready for more... You guys did great on the pics. If anyone has a picture of the pass I would REALLY like to see it or maybe even a video.
I don't really know what the MPH was but the tack said 9000 RPM's jawdrop

FLYTE RISK
06-16-2003, 03:06 PM
Sangster:
Dossangers, To bad you couldn't make it, it was "Stellar"...Had problems with the NOS fuel pump again, My son's boat was running a quick 117mph on the motor..As for kickin' some FLAT ASS..I'll let Flyte Risk answer that one... :D All in all, it was a great time.... smile_sp smile_sp
stel·lar adj. 1. Of, relating to, or consisting of stars. 2. a. Of or relating to a star performer. b. Outstanding; principal. Good job Sangster that boat looked good I guess we are 1 and 1 now . As far as kickin ass well that was nothing more than a black eye! eek! I will have my dukes up next time cant wait!!!!! wink

Hud
06-16-2003, 04:37 PM
Sanger mike, nice picture's. Glad some got some of the action on the water!! :D

Sangster
06-16-2003, 04:42 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
stel·lar adj. 1. Of, relating to, or consisting of stars. 2. a. Of or relating to a star performer. b. Outstanding; principal. Good job Sangster that boat looked good I guess we are 1 and 1 now . As far as kickin ass well that was nothing more than a black eye! eek! I will have my dukes up next time cant wait!!!!! wink Right On Dave...good seeing you again.... :D :D

MAXIMUS
06-17-2003, 06:23 AM
Rexone:
GofastRacer:
Sooo, what happened between North and South?? :confused: All those pairings that were posted for the last month!, what are the results???, who did Billy go up against in a drag race????, I hear Tony cleaned up, who all did he run???, How about circle boats, anybody run laps???. I'd like to know what I missed while I was out by the pool!.. :D Well unfortunately I never made it with my blown alky Placecraft so that pairing didn't happen. The afternoon I was getting ready to leave the UPS truck backed into it in the driveway here and put a big hole in the front of the boat. Then he pulled forward and the glass caught on the big brown bumper and ripped the whole side off the boat, along with the fender. That's what I get I guess for even entertaining running a jet boat at CFW. :D Oh well, maybe next year. :p
At least my UPS bill will be cheap for a couple weeks. :D Mike Im sure if you sweet talked Tom you could borrow his squirt boat & leave a definite impression on the propeller guys! :D

stoker2001
06-17-2003, 03:21 PM
hey sangster and mickeyfin,eggbeater here.i did get trailered,but not by martys brendella.take another look at the camera angle.if he would like a friendly rematch,tell me when and i will be there.my boat will run low tens near triple digits.i realize it sucks gettin beat by 150inch cubed weedwhacker.NO BRAG JUST FACT!!

Sangster
06-17-2003, 03:26 PM
Stoker2001...It was a good race either way it went..Those O.B.'s do run..maybe next time we can line up... :D :D

stoker2001
06-17-2003, 03:58 PM
sangster i would love to run you,with my whooping 2.5 liters with no naws i have got nothing to lose.i ran the 19 daytona with nos and gave him his start (nosed over and pump loaded)he beat me by a boat length.he is smart enough to not give me my slow plow start and a rel nice guy at that.if you take note i dont try pairing up with the ninety mile an hour and slower boats.most have caught on to me and dont go there. regards

Sangster
06-17-2003, 04:02 PM
Right On...We'll be around & we'll leave the NoS Off for ya....BTW..Which 19' Daytona was that... :confused:
[ June 17, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

stoker2001
06-17-2003, 04:55 PM
it was all dark colors,cant remember his name.he is tall and thin build.thought he was good friend of yours.i see him at the berryessa hot boat get togethers.never seen him loose to another jet boat atCFW

Sangster
06-17-2003, 05:16 PM
stoker2001:
it was all dark colors,cant remember his name.he is tall and thin build.thought he was good friend of yours.i see him at the berryessa hot boat get togethers.never seen him loose to another jet boat atCFW That would be Paul..aka. TunnelVision...I didn't see the run but that Daytona is one of the Quicker ones for sure....I'll have to ask him about that... :D

smalls
06-17-2003, 05:30 PM
stoker2001:
hey sangster and mickeyfin,eggbeater here.i did get trailered,but not by martys brendella.take another look at the camera angle.if he would like a friendly rematch,tell me when and i will be there.my boat will run low tens near triple digits.i realize it sucks gettin beat by 150inch cubed weedwhacker.NO BRAG JUST FACT!! Looks like the yellow boat is in front! What angle are you using :)

stoker2001
06-17-2003, 05:46 PM
i know a weedwhacker aint got a chance on a v-drive forum.i just got off the phone with the other mirage owner and he said he gated and held off the yellow brendella too.he can beat me by a hair because his boat is about a hundred pounds lighter.the fact is our boats can (from a slow plow) run with a true low nine second boat to around the eigtht mile mark.NO BRAG JUST FACT

smalls
06-17-2003, 05:51 PM
stoker2001:
i know a weedwhacker aint got a chance on a v-drive forum.i just got off the phone with the other mirage owner and he said he gated and held off the yellow brendella too.he can beat me by a hair because his boat is about a hundred pounds lighter.the fact is our boats can (from a slow plow) run with a true low nine second boat to around the eigtht mile mark.NO BRAG JUST FACT I let ya get out on me eek! ?????

Boatmike
06-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Nice Picture of my Hydro right after the Rat Attack. But now I need a little help I have some pics of CFW myself I would like to upload. Call me stupid but I can't figure out how to upload them do I need to be a senior member or something? Little help would be real cool.
Boatmike

stoker2001
06-17-2003, 06:12 PM
smalls ,you did let me get out on you.only one prob,i am spotting you four hundred cubic inches and probably around six hundred horses.its all good.we should race from downtown sacto to rio vista!!my personel best during off season is thirty five minutes (not slowing for marinas and averaging thriple digits)NO BRAG JUST FACT.rick bowling from the jelly belly offshore race team ran the run with me in his boat

sanger mike
06-17-2003, 09:43 PM
Hud:
Sanger mike, nice picture's. Glad some got some of the action on the water!! :D hey Hud. Thanks a lot to you and Cathy.We had a lot of fun. We're going to bakersfield this Sunday if you'd like to go for a ride.We're bringing the boat to give to Jack of MPD. If you & Cathy are free next weekend, let's have dinner at the house & hang out at the pool. :cool:

smalls
06-18-2003, 05:33 AM
stoker2001:
smalls ,you did let me get out on you.only one prob,i am spotting you four hundred cubic inches and probably around six hundred horses.its all good.we should race from downtown sacto to rio vista!!my personel best during off season is thirty five minutes (not slowing for marinas and averaging thriple digits)NO BRAG JUST FACT.rick bowling from the jelly belly offshore race team ran the run with me in his boat HHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,, This is not an Excuse forum J/K Sounds like you have V-drive envy :D Step up to the plate :D
[ June 18, 2003, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

BILLY.B
06-18-2003, 05:57 AM
Smalls ck your :D PM..

spectratoad
06-18-2003, 06:50 AM
Sangster, yes it was.

Roland the Fisherman
06-23-2003, 03:47 PM
mickeyfinn:
Good to see the car motor in front of the egg beater. Hope he stayed there. I hav'nt been this dag burn $%@#*&% mad since 56' and my medicare got cut! My grandson and I were fishing, minding our own business.....saw for our own eyes that fish'en boat clearly put a woop'n on that cast iron skillet motor, noise mak'en car motor boat! burningm

Chief 2 Wings
07-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey Jed Clampon WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D :D :D :D

Chief 2 Wings
07-10-2003, 09:27 PM
Sorry I know It's been awhile but I had to respond to this