PDA

View Full Version : Mrs.TPC asks: Anyone use the Dining Plan at Disneyworld Florida?

Trailer Park Casanova
03-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Is it worth it?
We'll be there for a week.
To add to our Disney vacation package:
For a family of 4 it's $435 U.S. dollars for Dinner at any restaurant, lunch at any of 164 "walk ups" and a snack for the whole week.
Includes all taxes and all tips.
I ask not only for us but we have relatives coming over from the old country (to visit) and they asked about it too.
Seems at Disney Parks we spend a lot more on food alone than an entire 'Vegas trip; hotel, gaming, food and all together.- Or maybe I'm dreaming.
Anyone use the dining plan, and is it as good as they tout it too be?
Thank you for your advice.

Ziggy
03-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I'd call that a bargain for weeks worth of food, especially at an amusement park.:eek: $100 each for the week. I spent that fricken much(one bill) just for breakfast yesterday for three of us:mad: :mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
03-18-2007, 07:44 PM
If that's for the whole week, go for it. I was at DisneyWorld on a business trip in January and it aint cheap.....It's a big bonus if any of the restaurants at Downtown Disney are included.

Trailer Park Casanova
03-18-2007, 08:51 PM
just make "sure" it includes any of the high end restaurants, and possibly downtown disney if your going there ??? that place rocks !!!:D :D
I'd call that a bargain for weeks worth of food, especially at an amusement park.:eek: $100 each for the week. I spent that fricken much(one bill) just for breakfast yesterday for three of us:mad: :mad:
If that's for the whole week, go for it. I was at DisneyWorld on a business trip in January and it aint cheap.....It's a big bonus if any of the restaurants at Downtown Disney are included.
They claim in our plan, all inclusive, all restaurants. Pleasure Island is restricted to over 18 at night.
We booked it today and added an extra day too.
Thanks for the tips.
Last time we visited, we like'd the Adventurers club:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventurer%27s_Club
Seems not to many have ever heard of it.

Mrs. 20
03-18-2007, 09:54 PM
It is a great deal. I just wish they had something like that plan at Disneyland. The food is actually more expensive in CA.