PDA

View Full Version : My 14 Year Old Son Has A Friend in School With A Girl PREGNANT!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
03-18-2007, 02:46 AM
:eek: My son is in eight grade. He starts telling me yesturday about this kid in his class. The kid got his 15 year old G/F pregnant and they are getting married.....:sqeyes: :sqeyes: Im not even sure a 15 year old can get married...:confused: :confused:
Come to find out this is the second time this kid has been a father...First one got sucked up in a vacum cleaner....:eek:
The best part is the parents are all excited about being Grandparents.:) :)
The kids life is ruined and they are all EXCITED!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
03-18-2007, 02:57 AM
now thats fooked up...
I won't even go into the use of "protection", The fact that the parents are happy about it is just wrong... I'm sure the girls parents don't feel the same way.

HammerDown
03-18-2007, 04:28 AM
The only kids life that got "ruined" is the one that was aborted.

Chromegorilla
03-18-2007, 04:39 AM
The only kids life that got "ruined" is the one that was aborted.
It's to early to argue with a pro-lifer this AM....:squiggle:

Chromegorilla
03-18-2007, 04:41 AM
and they are getting married.
yeah...thats a brilliant idea on top of a chitty situation... any bets how long that will last????:rolleyes:
15...unreal...... stories like this blow my mind, yet in todays world I guess I shouldn't be surprised....:confused: :(

HammerDown
03-18-2007, 05:41 AM
It's to early to argue with a pro-lifer this AM....:squiggle:
Relax Cowboy ^ :rolleyes:
Not really a "pro-lifer" here but... a little saddened because a life was ended due to some way too young little Jit likes to stick his pecker in a little girl that should be keeping her legs closed in the first place. :mad:

Jim W
03-18-2007, 05:56 AM
Hey Dan,
you forgot to tell us how you took this perfect opertunity(sp?) to sit your son down for a good old father son chat.....
You did that....right Dan?????
Dan?????
Don't make me drive down there......LOL
Actually..............."Grandpa Dan" would be pretty funny :)
Be good, Jim

mickeyfinn
03-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Relax Cowboy ^ :rolleyes:
Not really a "pro-lifer" here but... a little saddened because a life was ended due to some way too young little Jit likes to stick his pecker in a little girl that should be keeping her legs closed in the first place. :mad:
The fact that you say "a life was ended" kinda makes you a pro-lifer. The big argument is over when does life begin. After that we have laws against murder.

rrrr
03-18-2007, 06:36 AM
My 17 YO nephew is a father......his 15 YO girlfriend got pregnant and my brother and his wife thought that was just fine.
Of course they live in Boulder, so it's like an alternate Universe. I think there are more phucked up people per square mile around Denver than anywhere else on Earth.
My brother has smoked pot with his kid......http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
But that's the way it is these days I guess. THe High School down the road from me has a day care center, yesterday I drove by and there's a big sign on the playground fence, "Now Enrolling for Summer Preschool"....http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

SmokinLowriderSS
03-18-2007, 06:45 AM
My son is in eight grade. He starts telling me yesturday about this kid in his class. The kid got his 15 year old G/F pregnant and they are getting married..... Im not even sure a 15 year old can get married...
Come to find out this is the second time this kid has been a father...First one got sucked up in a vacum cleaner....
The best part is the parents are all excited about being Grandparents.
This entire situation being horridly stupid, is only MAGNIFIED by this part:
The best part is the parents are all excited about being Grandparents.
There's the sign of quality parenthood there.:rolleyes:
You're right HD, THIS part won't happen because the "adults who are supposed to be raising the little looser" (in leu of the term "parent") will take over and raise another child, just like the little fukstik sperm-donor (in leu of the term "father") who caused the mess.:mad:
His life SHOULD BE RUINED because he now has an ADULT RESPONSIBILITY to have to deal with/provide for, but you are right, he won't be forced to.:mad:
I'll leave the abortion debate for another day and time. :sleeping:

JetBoatRich
03-18-2007, 07:07 AM
they seem a little mixed up:sqeyes:

Run_em_Hard
03-18-2007, 07:32 AM
There was a recent case up here in Utah of a 10 year old getting pregnant, and they had to do DNA test cause there was 4 or five guys that she was sleeping with:eek:

catman-do
03-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Damn, you guys got some focked up places to live.?.?.? I dont recal any of our highschools having day care. I dont recall any girls getting prego until about jr year (which is all that uncommon). Get those kids to socal, give them something to do besides drugs and sex.

dragboat
03-18-2007, 08:00 AM
The sheetbags across the street thought it would be a good idea to help out their sons girlfriend. She had been arguing with her parents, she just turned 15 at the time. So... the sheetbags moved her into their house. The kids quit going to school. You guessed it... 10 months later, baby boy. Jr sheetbag wont keep a job for more than a week but still has money for four wheelers that he races up and down the street at 11:00 pm.:mad: As if that wasn't beyond stupid enough they have a daughter, that had a boyfriend, that moved in for a while. The cops are there a lot, I could go on and on and on.:mad: I guess my point is , kids learn from their parents, the good ones and the beyond stupid ones. My folks bought this place in 1973 and I grew up here. Ive owned it since 1989. We thought maybe the kids would turn 18 and leave and it would quiet down. Its not happening, so we're looking for a different place.

RitcheyRch
03-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Sadly is a sign of the times.

XtrmWakeborder
03-18-2007, 09:11 AM
There was a recent case up here in Utah of a 10 year old getting pregnant, and they had to do DNA test cause there was 4 or five guys that she was sleeping with:eek:
How is that even possible? Jesus I don't think I was thinking about sex at that age.... must be an abuse situation for sure

Misogynist
03-18-2007, 09:19 AM
How is that even possible? Jesus I don't think I was thinking about sex at that age.... must be an abuse situation for sure
The four boys she was having sex with were probably her uncles...... :D .... Oh come on........ we're talking about Utah now...... :eek:

Baja Big Dog
03-18-2007, 09:36 AM
15 year olds (Young) prego, abortions.....christ, IM gonna go to church now!!!!

Kachina26
03-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Damn, you guys got some focked up places to live.?.?.? I dont recal any of our highschools having day care. I dont recall any girls getting prego until about jr year (which is all that uncommon). Get those kids to socal, give them something to do besides drugs and sex.You are kidding, right? I went to high school not far from you 18 years ago(wow, that was hard to say), and we had a daycare center at my school. I can't imagine the situation has gotten better.
Hey Dan,
you forgot to tell us how you took this perfect opertunity(sp?) to sit your son down for a good old father son chat.....
You did that....right Dan?????
Dan?????
Don't make me drive down there......LOL
Actually..............."Grandpa Dan" would be pretty funny :)
Be good, Jim
Had that chat more than once, got him to 19 w/o any kids. I hope it gets him a few more years :D

XtrmWakeborder
03-18-2007, 10:05 AM
You are kidding, right? I went to high school not far from you 18 years ago(wow, that was hard to say), and we had a daycare center at my school. I can't imagine the situation has gotten better.
Had that chat more than once, got him to 19 w/o any kids. I hope it gets him a few more years :D
I graduated 4 years ago, and my school didn't have a daycare....

TahitiTiger
03-18-2007, 10:31 AM
my best friend was 18 when he got his 14 year old girl friend pregnant(sp). They rushed off to Reno got married 3 monthes in cause the didn't want the kid to be born into an unwed family. They both worked there asses off, she to finish school, him to just have an income. Unfortuantely when there son turned 12 they got a divorce. The boy is 13 now, he has a very good head on his shoulders right now. Mom graduated a long time ago and is an accountant, she is still taking some courses to become a CPA. Dad is still working his butt, off, and his new wife (no kids) abuses the crap out of him, and his kid. So the son now stays with his mom, almost all the time now.
Both though are not affraid to tell you they messed up. They missed there prom dances, couldn't hang with there friends, missed 21st B-day bash etc. But they are also very proud that so far there son has made non of the mistakes they have. Hates smoking with a passion, thinks drugs are for idiots, alcohol is the devil (all used to be daddies vices)and the GF thing is in the air still.
34 here, and no kids :D (don't plan on any either)

uclahater
03-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Damn, you guys got some focked up places to live.?.?.? I dont recal any of our highschools having day care. I dont recall any girls getting prego until about jr year (which is all that uncommon). Get those kids to socal, give them something to do besides drugs and sex.
Grew up in so-cal, and moved 2 years ago to St George, UT. This is by far a much better place to raise your kids than so-cal:idea: All of the elements of society are here, but in a much smaller form:D

Burn504
03-18-2007, 10:56 AM
went to High School in So cal(san diego). Graduated like6 yrs ago. We didnt have a daycare, but there were plenty of girls having abortions. They kept it pretty lowpro. Its happening everywhere.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-18-2007, 11:07 AM
That kid needs his azz kicked!!!!! I have alot of friends that ruined thier lives by having kids while they were kids. Im 29 and still dont have any kids. I want to make sure I am fully prepared to take care of my family with minimal issues. Besides, I like spending $$$$ on my toys and children would stop that extra spending real quick:eek:

Biglue
03-18-2007, 11:47 AM
That's pretty scary. I only hope that we can raise our kids to make good decisions and keep themselves out of situatios as such.

vee-driven
03-18-2007, 06:09 PM
oh well, his lifes over.

Old Texan
03-18-2007, 06:30 PM
The sheetbags across the street thought it would be a good idea to help out their sons girlfriend. She had been arguing with her parents, she just turned 15 at the time. So... the sheetbags moved her into their house. The kids quit going to school. You guessed it... 10 months later, baby boy. Jr sheetbag wont keep a job for more than a week but still has money for four wheelers that he races up and down the street at 11:00 pm.:mad: As if that wasn't beyond stupid enough they have a daughter, that had a boyfriend, that moved in for a while. The cops are there a lot, I could go on and on and on.:mad: I guess my point is , kids learn from their parents, the good ones and the beyond stupid ones. My folks bought this place in 1973 and I grew up here. Ive owned it since 1989. We thought maybe the kids would turn 18 and leave and it would quiet down. Its not happening, so we're looking for a different place.
With neighbors like that here's what I'd suggest. Count heads and buy them all tickets to Disney World, have some friends pose as the "Sweepstakes" folks and deliver the tickets. While they're off having fun with Goofy and friends, burn their house down, bulldoze the remains, spread PCB's over the lot so it's uninhabitable and they can't rebuild, problem solved. A few grand would be worth it to be rid of a crew like that.....:devil: :devil:

centerhill condor
03-18-2007, 06:37 PM
girl across the street is "with child" and 4 young men could be the dad...we're soooo much better off than when we had the bible in school...I mean really, how long do we have to live this away until we realize that we've been educated beyond our intelligence?
Isn't that a crime? to get a girl that young pregnant? I simply don't get it....or am I too old fashioned?:jawdrop: