PDA

View Full Version : Overkill hurt in car accident

TAF
03-18-2007, 11:30 AM
My new friend and fellow Queen Creek neighbor Overkill was badly hurt yesterday in an auto accident. I want to wish him a speedy recover, his wife strength at this tough time and let his friends know so that we may offer help if they need.:(

4trax
03-18-2007, 12:03 PM
My new friend and fellow Queen Creek neighbor Overkill was badly hurt yesterday in an auto accident. I want to wish him a speedy recover, his wife strength at this tough time and let his friends know so that we may offer help if they need.:(
WOW:( Sorry to hear this. Hope he will be ok. Wish him speedy recovery.

Squirtcha?
03-18-2007, 12:29 PM
That sucks. Do you know where he's at?

cave
03-18-2007, 02:07 PM
My families prayers are underway for him. I hope its not bad news:(

RitcheyRch
03-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Our best recovery hopes and wishes from here as well. :(

460 jus getn it
03-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to james and his family. Wish him a speedy recovery

Some Kind Of Monster
03-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Check your PMs. Hope James is alright. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

TAF
03-19-2007, 08:18 AM
I still haven't found James at any of the local hospitals. I'll stop by his house to talk to his wife or leave a note on their door. Anyone else heard from them. :idea: :confused: :(

lucky
03-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Will be praying for him - I hate these threads dam !:(

Squirtcha?
03-19-2007, 08:29 PM
He's at Scottsdale and Osborne. My honey and I went over to visit him this evening. He was already down for the night, but we spoke with his wife Chayle. I also spoke with him on the phone earlier today. It was a brief conversation but I gotta say he was in surprisingly good spirits. He's pretty busted up, but James isn't the type to let stuff get him down. The guy's all heart.
Not sure if this is appropriate but I'll throw caution to the wind.
Both ankles broken, broken leg, broken arm, and some cracked vertibrae.
It's bad.............but he's still with us. Thank god.
We're gonna go by there again on Wednesday. I took the day off work so we can make the 4:00 - 6:00 visiting hours.

squirt'nmyload
03-19-2007, 08:34 PM
He's at Scottsdale and Osborne. My honey and I went over to visit him this evening. He was already down for the night, but we spoke with his wife Chayle. I also spoke with him on the phone earlier today. It was a brief conversation but I gotta say he was in surprisingly good spirits. He's pretty busted up, but James isn't the type to let stuff get him down. The guy's all heart.
Not sure if this is appropriate but I'll throw caution to the wind.
Both ankles broken, broken leg, broken arm, and some cracked vertibrae.
It's bad.............but he's still with us. Thank god.
We're gonna go by there again on Wednesday. I took the day off work so we can make the 4:00 - 6:00 visiting hours.
geez.......hopefully he has a speedy recovery.....if they need anything let us know since it's not that far from our house

shockwaveharry
03-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Overkill. I can definately relate... Hope these messages make your day a little brighter like they did for me. I remember my buddy bringing printouts of a few "get well" threads to the hospital (hint, hint!) and it's amazing how much better it made me feel!

TAF
04-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Overkill is home recovering and i plan to visit him Sat. He has another surgery on his right foot next Weds. wish him luck and prayers for a speedy recovery. The dR.S SAY HES RECOVERING VERY QUICKLY AND SHOULD BE IN HIS BOAT BY jUNE. :D :D

TAF
04-17-2007, 06:52 AM
BBQ'd steak at Overkill's house last night. He goes back in for more surgery Weds. Note to all: Don't mix beer w/ yer Meds if ya haven't eaten in a few hours. He got nauscious! But he recovered and ate well. The late June trip to Apache lake looks like it will be pushed back to late July.:( He is doing great and recovering quickly.:D