PDA

View Full Version : Overkill hurt in car accident Sat.

TAF
03-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I want to let our friends know that my new friend and fellow Queen Creek, AZ neighbor Overkill was badly hurt yesterday in an auto accident. :( I wish him and his wife a speedy recovery and if they need help I'm here for them.
Get well soon James:D
Rob

XtrmWakeborder
03-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Get well soon! I hope everything turns out ok!

photo chick
03-18-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh no....bummer, do you know what happened? Weren't you all going to the lake today?
Wish them well from me bro

Biglue
03-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your friends TAF. Hope they have a speedy recovery.

TAF
03-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Oh no....bummer, do you know what happened? Weren't you all going to the lake today?
Wish them well from me bro
They were to come over to my place for a Bon-fire party last night after a wedding they were going to but didn't show up. I called and left a message. His wife called me very early this AM to explain. She said he suffered a few broken bones and was hurt badly. I've waited to call back to offer my help and for more details so that she / he would have time to rest. There was a possibilty we were going to go to the lake today.

THOR
03-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Best wishes.

707dog
03-18-2007, 04:12 PM
sux ..dont know him but best wishes to him and the family!!

photo chick
03-19-2007, 04:42 AM
Any news on how he's doing Rob?

TAF
03-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Any news on how he's doing Rob?
I've called every hospital trying to find him w/ no luck. I left another message on his cell phone. I'll stop by his house on my way home today and leave a note their too. Any ideas?

Overkills Sis
03-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey everyone. This is his sister. I just want to say thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for him. Please keep the prayers going. He needs all the prayers that he can get.
Thank you again.

H20Advantage
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Hey everyone. This is his sister. I just want to say thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for him. Please keep the prayers going. He needs all the prayers that he can get.
Thank you again.
How's he doing?????????????

photo chick
03-20-2007, 07:50 PM
How's he doing?????????????
According to my bro..TAF.. He broke both of his ankles, his femur and has some injuries to his back which they expect to clear up. He's still in bad shape and is in ICU.
He was hit head on by a drunk driver driving down the wrong side of the road. Unfortunately the other driver was killed..

H20Advantage
03-20-2007, 07:53 PM
According to my bro..TAF.. He broke both of his ankles, his femur and has some injuries to his back which they expect to clear up. He's still in bad shape and is in ICU.
He was hit head on by a drunk driver driving down the wrong side of the road. Unfortunately the other driver was killed..
Wow, lucky to be alive. Heal quick...........

phebus
03-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Thank you again.
You came to the right place for prayers, and if there is any other needs at all, please come on, and let us know. This place called ***boat is made up of an amazing group of people that can collectively make amazing things happen.

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 07:59 PM
WOW, that almost happen to me yesterday, very scary.
Wish him the best and a speed complete recovery

pixilatedpussy
03-20-2007, 08:00 PM
I want to let our friends know that my new friend and fellow Queen Creek, AZ neighbor Overkill was badly hurt yesterday in an auto accident. :( I wish him and his wife a speedy recovery and if they need help I'm here for them.
Rob
We will be thinking of him & wishing him well.;)

460 jus getn it
03-20-2007, 08:02 PM
James is in all our thoughts and prayers.

phebus
03-20-2007, 08:06 PM
WOW, that almost happen to me yesterday, very scary.
Wish him the best and a speed complete recovery
Nah, just wanted to scare you. :)

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Never met them but I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 09:05 PM
hope he gets well soon.....let us know if you guys need anything since we aren't that far from scottsdale-osborne.......we were rear ended by a guy in prescott that was on drugs last friday that was going 60....scumbag went to jail......i'm still hurtin but nowhere near as hurt as james.

79centurion
03-21-2007, 01:22 AM
Get well soon. Hurting sucks(I dislocated my knee 3 months ago, and it still has not healed)
Dan

JetBoatRich
03-21-2007, 03:33 AM
Hope he has a quick and full recovery:sqeyes: sounds serious.
as for the other driver.........:sqeyes: seems it is usually the other way

TAF
03-21-2007, 05:08 AM
Never met them but I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery
:confused: He's gunna have to sit in the passenger seat of his boat all summer while his wife learns to drive his ....oops, their boat :sqeyes: . Squirtcha said, as most of Overkills boat'n friends know he is an extremely upbeat happy :D guy and we'll will make sure he stays that way.

TAF
03-21-2007, 05:10 AM
Hope he has a quick and full recovery:sqeyes: sounds serious.
as for the other driver.........:sqeyes: seems it is usually the other way
Either way its unfortunate :(

OGShocker
03-21-2007, 05:20 AM
Our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

lucky
03-21-2007, 06:24 AM
any updates :idea:

TAF
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
any updates :idea:
I heard he's in great spirits. :D

Overkills Sis
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey everyone. He is in good spirits and is doing a little better. Please keep the prayers going for him. Our family really appreciated all the prayers for him. We are wishing him a speedy recovery.
WE LOVE YOU JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow
03-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey everyone. He is in good spirits and is doing a little better. Please keep the prayers going for him. Our family really appreciated all the prayers for him. We are wishing him a speedy recovery.
WE LOVE YOU JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell him Shadow says get well!;) & wishes him a speedy recovery.

TAF
03-28-2007, 09:41 AM
I sawe Overkill Sun. PM and he was in incredible pain. His wife was w/ him being Superwife! :D I saw him last night and he was amazingly much better. They moved him down stairs and he is doing physical therapy w/ his legs. He is suppose to have surgery on his feet / ankles next week. They originally said he'd walk again in about 6 months to a yr. Now they say probably 3 - 6months. He want to have a boating bash the weekend of June 29th. possibly at Apache Lake. We had fun joking around and called Somekinda Monster about his boat float'g away.:eek:
:D James is in very high spirits and looks forward to drinking a beer at the lake and meeting those of you he hasn't yet.
Rob

DCBob
03-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Hope he has a speedy recovery :)

460 jus getn it
03-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Outstanding

TAF
04-05-2007, 11:14 AM
I saw Overkill last night as he came out of surgery and he was in a lot of pain coming off the anesthesia. As always, his great wife was there at his side and his cousin and wife too. The pain started to lessen as we left 1 1/2 hr later. He had a bone graph done from his shin to the same leftside foot. We are hoping ( previously planned ) that he will be released to go home tonight to recover. I want to thank Sidewindersandcars for the donation of a boat handthrottle so we may get Overkill driving his boat ASAP. Note: We are trying to plan a long weekend trip to Apache Lake the last weekend of June.:idea: :D Hey sis, where will you be? Romania yet?

TAF
04-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Overkill is home recovering from his car crash, left foot surgery, and all that hospital food (he actually got really tasty breakfasts daily). I plan on seeing him Sat. He has another surgery next Weds this time on his right foot. The Dr.'s cleared him to drink beer now:D and say he should be on his feet by june and headed to the lake in his boat (w/ help from his friends) We hope to go to Apache Lake the last weekend of June.:idea: :D :D

JustMVG
04-14-2007, 12:37 AM
It's been awhile since i visited and while i don't know your friend i do wish him all the best and that he recovers fully so he can get his butt back to the lake/River.
Mike

Daytona100
04-14-2007, 05:22 AM
Good to hear he,s doing better. At least he,s cleared to start drinking again......Dulls the pain. Get well soon. Mike:D