PDA

View Full Version : xtreme 4x4 suburban gorilla

XtrmWakeborder
03-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Just watching them finish this thing up. How bad is that thing?! 100 times better than the H1.:D

AZKC
03-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Thats Awsome, Need to build one out of my Suburban:)
http://www.4x4bodies.com/home.php

Sangerdude
03-18-2007, 01:56 PM
DAMMIT!!! I missed the payoff!!! SHIZA!!!

Baja Big Dog
03-18-2007, 02:05 PM
WOW how cool...you can now take your sub, which has little to no resale value, cut it up, add about 12k to make it look like a Hummer and what do you have? A piece of shit Sub with more money in it than you will ever get out of it, and wait until you try to insure that piece of crap!!!
Thanks god for Fords!!!
Hopefully the first baller that does one of these shares the experience bwith alll of us!!!:sqeyes:

OCMerrill
03-18-2007, 02:11 PM
There was NOTHING left Suburban except for the frame which they spent almost an entire episode boxing in.
It's basically 100% custom built but with that Suburban frame it has a Vin number.
Was it worth it...Come on these shows are just a 1/2 hour long "Shared Cost" infomercial so there is really very little reality.:D :D
The question I have is which side does Jessie hit from? Does it really matter as long as I can watch? Nope.

XtrmWakeborder
03-18-2007, 02:53 PM
WOW how cool...you can now take your sub, which has little to no resale value, cut it up, add about 12k to make it look like a Hummer and what do you have? A piece of shit Sub with more money in it than you will ever get out of it, and wait until you try to insure that piece of crap!!!
Thanks god for Fords!!!
Hopefully the first baller that does one of these shares the experience bwith alll of us!!!:sqeyes:
I take it you haven't seen the show....

AZmike
03-18-2007, 08:04 PM
I lost interest in the show after they built that ranger and it fell apart. I saw that coming ...:D

Outnumbered
03-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks god for Fords!!!
Ya, who would want a Banks twin-turbo Duramax and Allison trans with Dana 60/Corp 14 bolt axels. That would suck:rolleyes:

XtrmWakeborder
03-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Ya, who would want a Banks twin-turbo Duramax and Allison trans with Dana 60/Corp 14 bolt axels. That would suck:rolleyes:
Among other things....damn i'm going to miss it today!

OCMerrill
03-24-2007, 11:27 AM
New show on Sundays - Previous weeks show on Saturdays. Your not to late to watch that thing pull the goose neck right of that goofy trailer they built.

XtrmWakeborder
03-24-2007, 03:53 PM
New show on Sundays - Previous weeks show on Saturdays. Your not to late to watch that thing pull the goose neck right of that goofy trailer they built.
LOL I have to agree with you on that one. Personally I though the one that the reader had was nicer. The one that had that camper shell.