PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS to CHEETAH on their new deck boat

nodigg
03-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Bob has another real seller on his hands. The 26' Wild Cat deck boat is as good as it gets. You all know I loved my FastCast. I have to say this hull is SOOOOOO much better. Slight inside lean on turns, smoother, faster and more solid feeling. Of course it costs more than the old 24, (still in production) but 20-40 grand less than the competetion. If you looking for deck boat, time for a new look at a Cheetah IMO.

vmjtc3
03-18-2007, 05:35 PM
What kind of top end are you seing with the 525?

SummitKarl
03-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Bob has another real seller on his hands. The 26' Wild Cat deck boat is as good as it gets. You all know I loved my FastCast. I have to say this hull is SOOOOOO much better. Slight inside lean on turns, smoother, faster and more solid feeling. Of course it costs more than the old 24, (still in production) but 20-40 grand less than the competetion. If you looking for deck boat, time for a new look at a Cheetah IMO.
so when are we going for a weekday lunch cruise:D :D :D

atomickitn
03-19-2007, 07:18 AM
bob did a great job on this deck and from the looks that i have seen first hand he should sell the hell out of them , glad you are happy with yours rick ....should get alot of use for many years ......:D

Jyruiz
03-19-2007, 07:49 AM
So were are the damn pictures.:devil: :D

Garrddogg
03-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Awsome its good to hear good thing about the little guys!
Good goin Cheetah..:D
And congrats on the new boat!!

Jyruiz
03-19-2007, 07:59 AM
I went to there site and saw the pictures, kind of reminds me of a Magic. I think it looks real good.

nodigg
03-19-2007, 08:05 AM
What kind of top end are you seing with the 525?
With a stock Bravo 4 blade 26 pitch, 79-80 very quickly and then I can nudge out another 2-3 mph with trim work. Still waiting to stry a bogger prop but I think overall, the 26 will be the best performer overall.

nodigg
03-19-2007, 08:06 AM
so when are we going for a weekday lunch cruise:D :D :D
Let's see...I'm thinking Thursday/Friday...

Havasu Luvr
03-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey Rick, Congrates on the new ride. I take it you solved the steering problem? Looking forward to having a beer with you this summer F* Mohave

nodigg
03-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Thanks Bobby
JY, I left the camera in Havi but I'll get some up soon.
Thanks for the prop loan again Gary. I should get it back later this week.

nodigg
03-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Hey Rick, Congrates on the new ride. I take it you solved the steering problem? Looking forward to having a beer with you this summer F* Mohave
I did not fix the problem yet Dave but found out what is wrong. And thanks for the call last week too trying to help out. I downloaded the Mercury service bulletin Saturday.
Tom just called and said he had the same problem with his steering on Mohave after he left my house on Saturday.

Hardly Satisfied
03-19-2007, 08:19 AM
Wow, there new 26 deck boat looks sweet. I think they will sell more 26's than there 24 or 28

OutCole'd
03-19-2007, 08:23 AM
I heard this thing looks GREAT, I would love to see some more pics!

DMOORE
03-19-2007, 08:26 AM
A buddy of mine just picked his new 26 up last week. I haven't been on it yet, but it looks very well laid out and finished.
PS. I believe the price was also very reasonable.
Darrell.

NOTALENT
03-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Wow...definatley looks very nice....great price too....Never really checked there prices, but they are priced right.

nodigg
03-19-2007, 11:17 AM
A buddy of mine just picked his new 26 up last week. I haven't been on it yet, but it looks very well laid out and finished.
PS. I believe the price was also very reasonable.
Darrell.
62k? starting price, 72k with an HO and a bimini/stereo/ladder/cooler/washdown/

Jyruiz
03-19-2007, 11:26 AM
62k? starting price, 72k with an HO and a bimini/stereo/ladder/cooler/washdown/
Thats a heck of a price, something I might have to look at down the line when the kids get bigger.

nodigg
03-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Thats a heck of a price, something I might have to look at down the line when the kids get bigger.
Why wait?, oh yeah $$. But, its deep inside and safe for kids and easier to get in/ out of for everyone.

Jyruiz
03-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Why wait?, oh yeah $$. But, its deep inside and safe for kids and easier to get in/ out of for everyone.
I have some projects I am doing to the Havi house, so I want to wait till I am done with that. I am not one to over extend myself.

Daddy_G
03-19-2007, 07:24 PM
I heard this thing looks GREAT, I would love to see some more pics!
Here's some pics...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141710
Okay, so it's a 24' but with the extra grande swim step, it's almost 26'!!;)
And it's like $30k less!!!!!!:sqeyes:

KREGER
03-19-2007, 07:49 PM
How funny. This was my friends boat off the web site. He sold it last year. It saw the 70's with 3 lbs of boost on the super charger it had. I liked it!
http://www.cheetahboats.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/im000001.jpg.w300h225.jpg

dicudmore
03-19-2007, 07:53 PM
sounds like the new boat is working out well--good to hear :D
Dan <----still kinda one of the Cheetah Cheerleaders

mobldj
03-19-2007, 08:08 PM
go cheetah,rick,boat upolstery is done,i will take some b4 and after pics tomorrow,all thats left is the embroidery on the back seat.
remember:) ,chicks get wet on a cheetah !

XtrmWakeborder
03-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Wow the 26 looks great for the price! Whats the catch? This thing fall apart, or what?:confused:

dicudmore
03-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Wow the 26 looks great for the price! Whats the catch? This thing fall apart, or what?:confused:
probably if you hit shore hard enough?? Or another boat??

nodigg
03-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Catch?? I don't know. Maybe we don't use enough zip ties....:)
Falling apart? Well. with the old 24 I owned since uh? late 98? I hit too fast too many times with too many people and she is still on the water with a new mild mannered HO. Catch? Less advertising? Less bling in the shop? Fewer broom pushers? Less sales hype and more sales? Higher resale percentages?
I don't know what the catch is but maybe I'll figure it out some day.....till the then, I'll AGAIN take the savings to buy more real estate!:D

dicudmore
03-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Catch?? I don't know. Maybe we don't use enough zip ties....:)
Falling apart? Well. with the old 24 I owned since uh? late 98? I hit too fast too many times with too many people and she is still on the water with a new mild mannered HO. Catch? Less advertising? Less bling in the shop? Fewer broom pushers? Less sales hype and more sales? Higher resale percentages?
I don't know what the catch is but maybe I'll figure it out some day.....till the then, I'll AGAIN take the savings to buy more real estate!:D
damn you and your practicality :D

03-19-2007, 10:52 PM
:sqeyes: I want one!!!

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 04:53 AM
The boat ran well and it is deep in the back seat as Rick mentioned. I wish I had the wash down capabilities the Cheetah has as it makes it easy to wash up afterwards. Lots of room and easy to get on/off. I would say for the money it is a good option for a lot of people out there. The boat profile looks really good in the water. Thanks for having us out on the maiden voyage.
Good job Rick "The Cheetah Pimp"

nodigg
03-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Great to have you guys along for the ride. Now post a pic of the boat in Armando's Cove for me. I left my camera in Havi in the truck.

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Great to have you guys along for the ride. Now post a pic of the boat in Armando's Cove for me. I left my camera in Havi in the truck.
I only have a couple from Dave and they aren't really of the boat too much. Let me see if I have any good ones :)
Check your PM by the way

nodigg
03-20-2007, 08:11 AM
He was supposed to email the pics to me but I don' expect it to happen really.

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 08:11 AM
He was supposed to email the pics to me but I don' expect it to happen really.
I will send them on to you Rick.....
Just looked at them and although I know he took some from the side of the boat he didn't send those to me. Well, there was the one moon picture :)

nodigg
03-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Yeah, let's not post your white arse up in here. Might scare the women and children.

meaniam
03-20-2007, 08:44 AM
I have some projects I am doing to the Havi house, so I want to wait till I am done with that. I am not one to over extend myself.
how long can it take to paint the rest of the walls pink:D how you been jy

Jyruiz
03-20-2007, 08:54 AM
how long can it take to paint the rest of the walls pink:D how you been jy
Pretty good bro, hope all is well with you too.

nodigg
03-20-2007, 09:00 AM
JY, I have some left over red and some left over white. We can mix them together and get your house finished this week!

Jyruiz
03-20-2007, 09:43 AM
JY, I have some left over red and some left over white. We can mix them together and get your house finished this week!
LMAO! I wish it was that easy, but I am installing new windows at the end of this month, then I have to tile the living room, hall way and kitchen, and after that, get the garage extended 10' and install a new fence for the back yard. So I still have a while to go and I am taking my sweet time too, I might even want to make our bedroom and bathroom bigger.

nodigg
03-20-2007, 01:44 PM
That sounds too much like W O R K! :)

nodigg
03-20-2007, 01:45 PM
I will send them on to you Rick.....
Just looked at them and although I know he took some from the side of the boat he didn't send those to me. Well, there was the one moon picture :)
Can you believe Dave called me and asked for my email address? WTF!:idea:

RiverDave
03-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Nodigg, maybe I missed it.. but have you put up any pictures of your new boat yet? My parents are considering a tooner, and I'm thinking this might be a better route for them.
RD

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Can you believe Dave called me and asked for my email address? WTF!:idea:
I assume that means he doesn't have your em address....lol

nodigg
03-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Nodigg, maybe I missed it.. but have you put up any pictures of your new boat yet? My parents are considering a tooner, and I'm thinking this might be a better route for them.
RD
Not any finished boat pics yet. Still waiting for Heavy D to send his to me from last weekend. DilliTom has some of it already though. Tom?

nodigg
03-20-2007, 01:49 PM
I assume that means he doesn't have your em address....lol
Uh yeah, sure whatever.

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Not any finished boat pics yet. Still waiting for Heavy D to send his to me from last weekend. DilliTom has some of it already though. Tom?
The ones I have are not what RD would be looking for. Me and Deanne, my bare ass, my pissing of the back of the boat, etc....
The ones needed would be the others Dave took along with what you have in your camera which is of course in Havasu.

jayd_jr
03-20-2007, 01:57 PM
The ones I have are not what RD would be looking for. Me and Deanne, my bare ass, my pissing of the back of the boat, etc....
The ones needed would be the others Dave took along with what you have in your camera which is of course in Havasu.
Where you the first to piss of the back? I guess you could call that a christening(sp)

nodigg
03-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Where you the first to piss of the back? I guess you could call that a christening(sp)
SOMEBITCH NEVER pisses when he goes out. He Peed all over our lake that day!

jayd_jr
03-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Guess will have to head up to Mojave for a little recourse:devil:

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 02:13 PM
I did a few more things to christen the boat...lol
Here is one pic....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/havasu_3-17_023.jpg

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 02:14 PM
It was my way of saying hello to Havasu. Just like my avatar :)

nodigg
03-20-2007, 02:17 PM
It wasn't my fault! Tom and Deeanne went out to the boat on the side of the house after I fell asleep and rubbed his ass all over the boat! Then Linda and I walked up to Javalina for some dinner and he was doin all kinds o stuff while I was gone.

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 02:22 PM
It wasn't my fault! Tom and Deeanne went out to the boat on the side of the house after I fell asleep and rubbed his ass all over the boat! Then Linda and I walked up to Javalina for some dinner and he was doin all kinds o stuff while I was gone.
lol...

BajaMike
03-20-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm dying to see some pics......congradulations Rick on the new boat....:D
And tell Tom to quit pissing on it......he never pisses when he's on his boat....:idea:
I sold mine and don't know what I'm going to do.....:confused:
:)

MR.rvrluvr
03-20-2007, 04:08 PM
forget the boat, lets see some pics of Tom and De going at it. Let me rephrase that, Lets see some pics of De. :D :D :D
Whats up Tom, missed you thurs. Had a good time without you though:D :D

DILLIGAF
03-20-2007, 05:24 PM
forget the boat, lets see some pics of Tom and De going at it. Let me rephrase that, Lets see some pics of De. :D :D :D
Whats up Tom, missed you thurs. Had a good time without you though:D :D
Ya, I have no idea how that worked out like it did Tim. We had a good time also but I was looking forward to meeting a few new peeps.
Deanne and I didn't do anything on his boat. Rick is just an old man and went to bed about 3 hours before everybody else. Of course he got up 3 hours before everybody also. Had to have his oatmeal...and shit.... :)

Partycattin
03-24-2007, 12:32 PM
New Cheetah deck
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27150&stc=1&d=1174768305