PDA

View Full Version : nice day at saguaro lake

eliminated1
03-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Not a lot of jets but a lot of people none the less. Nice to have boating weather in march. Need to start getting the east side jetboaters together and kick it at the beach. Eastsiders mount up! with the looks of this weather it will be a long awsome summer . OH YEAH! some one needs to be in charge of sunscreen!:D :D

cruser
03-18-2007, 05:50 PM
I was out there yesterday afternoon. I didn't bring the boat as I have a couple of items to take care of before I go for a ride. Lake looked a bit choppy but nice. Looks like you need to get there early or you won't find a place to park.
I noticed that they require a parking permit. Is there a yearly pass or do you have to stop and get one every day? Any camping allowed? Wish the boat was running.....

eliminated1
03-18-2007, 06:04 PM
camp in the back. Buy a yearly or daily pass and yes get there early i was there at 8 and the beach was no more parking at about 10.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-18-2007, 07:12 PM
You can buy a pass at the circle k's for $10

Some Kind Of Monster
03-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Not a lot of jets but a lot of people none the less. Nice to have boating weather in march. Need to start getting the east side jetboaters together and kick it at the beach. Eastsiders mount up! with the looks of this weather it will be a long awsome summer . OH YEAH! some one needs to be in charge of sunscreen!:D :D
Is this a joke? The East siders have been meeting every weekend for most of the winter. We were at Apache this weekend :)

eliminated1
03-18-2007, 08:32 PM
i guess it is a joke sorry to offend you so tell me how many times have you all got together since your boats have been together ? 1 2 3 times and i know its been everyone right lets see here Tyros boat not ready. 396s boat not ready. my boat getting interior. greg made his first trip today vin dog and bigern like 2 trips out and i think you boat has been down for how long and you just got it together, was your boat even inthe water last year . I never saw it. all im saying is its getting hot and the beach is getting packed dont want to see the peeps get edged out in the back with no parking . ITS TIME TO BOAT !

eliminated1
03-18-2007, 08:33 PM
dint you just test and tune your boat like 6 weeks ago?

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 08:35 PM
i guess it is a joke sorry to offend you so tell me how many times have you all got together since your boats have been together ? 1 2 3 times and i know its been everyone right lets see here Tyros boat not ready. 396s boat not ready. my boat getting interior. greg made his first trip today vin dog and bigern like 2 trips out and i think you boat has been down for how long and you just got it together, was your boat even inthe water last year . I never saw it. all im saying is its getting hot and the beach is getting packed dont want to see the peeps get edged out in the back with no parking . ITS TIME TO BOAT !
you can have that beach....i'll be at apache:D

eliminated1
03-18-2007, 08:35 PM
oh and by the way how many jets were at apache today or yesterday i only see a couple in the pics

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Is this a joke? The East siders and 1 westsider
have been meeting every weekend for most of the winter. We were at Apache this weekend :)
fixed it 4 you:D

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 08:38 PM
oh and by the way how many jets were at apache today or yesterday i only see a couple in the pics
3 and 1 v-drive ...why does that matter???

cave
03-18-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm in the painting stage. It was time. I'm planning on 2 weeks but that could change. I'll have to deal with the crappy interior this summer. If business gets better I may have it re-done.
With all the jets from the East side it should make for a fun summer. Not to offend the westsiders. There a good bunch of people too.
I read here there is going to be another low profile get together @ Bartlett. End of March. I should be ready for that. If it happens.

eliminated1
03-18-2007, 08:44 PM
oh yeah i forgot caves boat is down 1 more eastsider down

cave
03-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Not down, recovering. It runs fine. I call it justifiable maintenance. I'm also reglassing some of the inner edges. I dont spend all my time at the beach I actually boat there at Saguaro. Its time to fix all the wake boat water damage:D I'll be out soon. When I feel my boat is ready.

AzMandella
03-18-2007, 09:10 PM
3 and 1 v-drive ...why does that matter???
What was the v-drive that was up there?Did you get the guy's name?I most likely know him.especialy if he was from Tucson.Man I'm jonsen now for Apache.

Xlration Marine
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Low pro get together, end of march you say. I might be out there testing my motor and set up. Hey mabe I can pick up the rear. It's no 454 or 460 but it should scoot right along. Is Apache loaded with boats? I've never boated on that lake. Might be a nice change.

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 09:37 PM
What was the v-drive that was up there?Did you get the guy's name?I most likely know him.especialy if he was from Tucson.Man I'm jonsen now for Apache.
can't remember his name...he was from strawberry though....nice lookin nordic with a 454, said he just got it:)

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Low pro get together, end of march you say. I might be out there testing my motor and set up. Hey mabe I can pick up the rear. It's no 454 or 460 but it should scoot right along. Is Apache loaded with boats? I've never boated on that lake. Might be a nice change.
get in touch with classic daycruiser here on the boards about the thing at bartlett........there were maybe a dozen boats out at apache

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I dont spend all my time at the beach I actually boat there at Saguaro. Its time to fix all the wake boat water damage:D .
yeah, sitting at the beach listening to 6 different songs at the same time all distorted from the ghetto blasters that are strapped to the plow boats rollbar gets old:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-18-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah, sitting at the beach listening to 6 different songs at the same time all distorted from the ghetto blasters that are strapped to the plow boats rollbar gets old:D
Yeah but they run their batteries down and mine stays charged :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-18-2007, 09:52 PM
oh yeah i forgot caves boat is down 1 more eastsider down
What are eastsiders?? They have a crew??? :D :D :D
396<--- eastside crew's hard head :D :D

squirt'nmyload
03-18-2007, 09:54 PM
i know nothing:D :D

cave
03-18-2007, 09:57 PM
396<--- eastside crew's hard head :D :D
Dont make me pull out the can O paint Mike. :sqeyes: cave throwing the Big "E" hand sign..
Sike...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-18-2007, 09:58 PM
i know nothing:D :D
Kinda like ***boat........
I never knew they had a magazine :D :D

460 jus getn it
03-19-2007, 07:37 AM
All you guys stop your bickering.......2 weeks, 2 weeks. I just have to pull leroy away from his transom plates so i can drop the intake in. Did a shit load of flow work yesterday. I cant wait...........

Some Kind Of Monster
03-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Ignorance is bliss...

squirt'nmyload
03-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Ignorance is bliss...
we have our own beach anyways, billy:D :D

eliminated1
03-19-2007, 07:17 PM
i guess im in bliss then .

eliminated1
03-19-2007, 07:27 PM
bump

Concept1
03-19-2007, 08:57 PM
I know i had a good time, it was kinda crazy being up at 7:00 in the morning WOW I havent done that since high school. Great time reguardless, thanks Bubba!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-19-2007, 09:06 PM
All you guys stop your bickering.......2 weeks, 2 weeks. I just have to pull leroy away from his transom plates so i can drop the intake in. Did a shit load of flow work yesterday. I cant wait...........
Leroy huh:sqeyes: My bad Pelon :D The intake will get done but this shop is patiently waiting............
Oh and I got a new drill press so I need to tear out a wall in the shop to make room for it;) ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Ignorance is bliss...
i guess im in bliss then .
Come on you guys! You guys need to be cool;)

boatgonewild
03-19-2007, 09:33 PM
This is the beach, packed boat to boat, its always good to know people, they had made room for in to different spots I parked next to booby bouncer..
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics083.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics085.jpg

460 jus getn it
03-20-2007, 08:03 AM
Leroy huh:sqeyes: My bad Pelon :D The intake will get done but this shop is patiently waiting............
Oh and I got a new drill press so I need to tear out a wall in the shop to make room for it;) ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tasssssss right, LEROY. I could have called you REGGIE but figured leroy was more fitting.
On a side note, you fockers really need to stop your bitching. Since when did boating become a bitch fest.

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 09:29 AM
On a side note, you fockers really need to stop your bitching. Since when did boating become a bitch fest.
another voice of reason:D :D

boatgonewild
03-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Dudes, AZ getting a bad rep , I thought it would be nice so show some pics, Not the place for pantys in a ruffle..... this is what I like to see....
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics107.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics095.jpg

eliminated1
03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
sweet pics wish i could have stayed longer. i just went out to meet with a friend to do some buisness with with my adult prepaid internet cards ,looks like i left as the party was getting started. there is always next week :D