PDA

View Full Version : Ferrea valves

sanger rat
03-18-2007, 08:04 PM
I can't seem to find anybody online carrying the super alloys. So where are you guys getting them from?

earlbrown
03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
When I ordered a set for my Buick V6 www.flatlanderracing.com had the best price. They were $15 each and they had them in stock.

TIMINATOR
03-19-2007, 08:06 AM
We stock some of them and can drop ship any of them. TIMINATOR

HammerDown
03-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Ferrea valves, pretty good stuff, my builder put them in my 049's. Incones Ehxaust Valves, he said "they just don't break"!

sanger rat
03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks guys. Any thoughts on REV valves. I have a local guy that uses them in all his marine motors.

sleekcrafter
03-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Ferrea valves, pretty good stuff, my builder put them in my 049's. Inconel Exhaust Valves, he said "they just don't break"!
I'll second the Inconel Exhaust Valves!

sanger rat
03-19-2007, 06:45 PM
I'll second the Inconel Exhaust Valves!
The super alloy are Ferrea's version of inconels. Ferrea super alloy valves... represent the highest level of sophistication in valve technology. We proudly introduced the next generation of extreme heat resistant valves, specifically developed to withstand the brutal punishment of NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car applications. We have developed a specially processed high nickel-based alloy, and a unique heat-treatment process, which yields extreme heat resistance and enormous tensile strength properties, (far beyond conventional Inconel materials).
These extraordinary valves will set the standards for all Supercharged, Turbocharged, Nitrous Oxide, Off-Shore Marine or 9.0 compressin restricted race motors. Many Top Fuel Dragster and Funny Car teams can confirm the performance and reliability of these new valves which are now available for many engine combinations including NASCAR, Sprint Car, Drag Race, and Off-Shore Marine applications.

GofastRacer
03-19-2007, 06:57 PM
I just got a set of those "Super Alloys" for this K motor I'm doing, they are nice but man they are pricey, but then again sure beats risking sucking a valve and destroying everything!..