PDA

View Full Version : Ups...wtf

gmocnik
03-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Never again....
UPS freight from lake havasu to upland, ca....3-5 day delivery quoted..
leaves havasu to kingman az on thursday 3/8...on 3/14 ups calls attempting to deliver to the billing address (a residence in orange county, ca)...the shipment is rerouted to the upland, ca shipping address.....ups calls and confirms a friday 3/16 delivery....no show...
call this morning and after talking to the local ups, then the fontana ups , then the phoenix ups, the shipment has gone from o.c to kingman, to phoenix, to dallas, and is now on its way back to fontana for "delivery" tomorrow?????? WTF...

Whipped Caliber
03-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Now I feel good about my week!! ;)

voodoomedman
03-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Actually things are getting really good but there are still a few problems. Overnite bought Motor Cargo and we bought Overnite shortly thereafter. So there is some integration to finish to get rid of some redundancies and some major crap such as this. PM me the tracking # and I'll see if there is anything I can do.
Never again....
UPS freight from lake havasu to upland, ca....3-5 day delivery quoted..
leaves havasu to kingman az on thursday 3/8...on 3/14 ups calls attempting to deliver to the billing address (a residence in orange county, ca)...the shipment is rerouted to the upland, ca shipping address.....ups calls and confirms a friday 3/16 delivery....no show...
call this morning and after talking to the local ups, then the fontana ups , then the phoenix ups, the shipment has gone from o.c to kingman, to phoenix, to dallas, and is now on its way back to fontana for "delivery" tomorrow?????? WTF...

HM
03-20-2007, 02:24 PM
He is probably getting a box of bullitz. You know how you guys like to play burn out on the explosives!!!

voodoomedman
03-20-2007, 02:37 PM
:dhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26926&d=1174430226

gmocnik
03-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Actually things are getting really good but there are still a few problems. Overnite bought Motor Cargo and we bought Overnite shortly thereafter. So there is some integration to finish to get rid of some redundancies and some major crap such as this. PM me the tracking # and I'll see if there is anything I can do.
thanks...per the phoenix depot this morning....shipment arrived at fontana depot and delivery scheduled for between 8-10 a.m. tomorrow...i'll pm you if there is a no show....
gm

Xlration Marine
03-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Dude check the house next door, or down the street. I came home one day, oh about mid November. What the hell did she buy now! Nothing, those dumb asses from UPS left a box on my door step. It was for the neighbor down the street. Here is how stupid they are. He,She had to walk past the number at eye level mind you, to get to my front door. Like 2 feet from it, trip and you will do a face plant in it. They can't even read. Just as blind and dumb as the mail man. Every week we get the wrong chit. Get this my neighbor had my fed refund check a couple of years ago. But hey, they need to raise the rates, for half assed work.

Racey
03-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Our normal UPS guy is a super guy, a few years back he was out for back surgery and had a replacement driver for a while, the guy was a total fool, when our normal driver got back he told us his replacement got fired after multiple write-ups.
one of them was for missing a delivery to a 7-11, he marked it business closed. Manager caught it and said wtf??? 7-11's are never closed