PDA

View Full Version : havasu jobs...

Riverat84
02-02-2006, 06:32 PM
hey everyone, i might be moving out to havasu within this year and i was wondering how i can get in touch with available jobs in the area wether it be construction, inspection, or anything semi-entry level...im only 21. i currently work for an NDE inspection company down at an oil refinery in long beach i know there's nothing like that at havasu city, but has anyone heard of anything like this? thanx for the info in advance...any help would be appreciated wether it be web sites or even numbers. thanx.
-reid

SummitKarl
02-02-2006, 06:34 PM
hey everyone, i might be moving out to havasu within this year and i was wondering how i can get in touch with available jobs in the area wether it be construction, inspection, or anything semi-entry level...im only 21. i currently work for an NDE inspection company down at an oil refinery in long beach i know there's nothing like that at havasu city, but has anyone heard of anything like this? thanx for the info in advance...any help would be appreciated wether it be web sites or even numbers. thanx.
-reid
www.havasunews.com

Kilrtoy
02-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Good luck

INSman
02-02-2006, 08:39 PM
go to work for SummitKarl, he pays VERY well !!! :cool:

RVRGIRL
02-02-2006, 09:18 PM
-reid
Check out the todays news herald classified section. havasunews.com

riverroyal
02-02-2006, 09:35 PM
before you go,my uncle has a Iron working shop there.He cant get guys to show up!,,surprise huh

Cs19
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Good luck
Why do you say that? (obviously sarcastic) It appears there is plenty of openings for someone in his line of work in LHC.

Squirtin Thunder
02-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Good luck
Why do you say that? (obviously sarcastic) It appears there is plenty of openings for someone in his line of work in LHC.
Kilrtoy seems to have been cut off, he has nothing really good to say for about a month.