PDA

View Full Version : chance of a lifetime...

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 12:15 PM
I just thought this was kinda funny..
I was driving back from the launch ramp saturday and... I see 3 hot blonde girls in bikinis walking down the street pulling an ice chest in the same direction im driving. Im assuming the ice chest was full of beer.:confused: Me and my friend look at eachother, thinking.. what a great opportunity to get some poon. ...then I remember my grandma is in the back seat. BUMMER..lol!
So i pulled over let them climb in the bed and gave them a ride to there house 2 streets over from mine, thinking hopefully they remember my generosity this summer;) ....So later that night grandma says.."those girls were pretty, why didnt you invite them over for some drinks"..hahahaha
**pretty much a pointless thread, but...

riverbound
03-19-2007, 12:17 PM
After reading your story....you made a wise choice with your screen name, it fits you.

Biglue
03-19-2007, 12:18 PM
I was driving back from the launch ramp saturday and... I see 3 hot blonde girls in bikinis walking down the street pulling an ice chest in the same direction im driving. Im assuming the ice chest was full of beer.:confused: Me and my friend look at eachother, thinking.. what a great opportunity to get some poon. ...then I remember my grandma is in the back seat. BUMMER..lol!
So i pulled over let them climb in the bed and gave them a ride to there house 2 streets over from mine, thinking hopefully they remember my generosity this summer;) ....So later that night grandma says.."those girls were pretty, why didnt you invite them over for some drinks"..hahahaha
You happen to hang with Notalent by any chance? :D

Baja Big Dog
03-19-2007, 01:03 PM
You said it, not us!!

SB
03-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Sorry, granny, you have to walk home.

RiverToysJas
03-19-2007, 01:08 PM
The best part is how Grandma is going to proceed to tell everyone in the family how you can't score with the ladies! ;)

moneypit
03-19-2007, 01:11 PM
So whats your problem? Acne? Coke bottle glasses?? Gay feelings?? Overweight??? Small in the pant??:D :D
Go git some son!:D :D

lucky
03-19-2007, 01:12 PM
grandma was hoping you'd leave so she could bang grandpa like a screendoor in a huricane :D

Tyson Ross
03-19-2007, 01:20 PM
"Pardon my friend, he is a little slow, the town is that way!"

Nord
03-19-2007, 01:24 PM
:rolleyes:

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 01:27 PM
The best part is how Grandma is going to proceed to tell everyone in the family how you can't score with the ladies! ;)
haha..
C'mon would any of you invite chicks back to your house if grandma was there??
I thought about it, but it just didnt seem right. I was up there with my grandparents and great aunt and uncle and a friend.. that would just be weird. We were all up there doing house work most of the weekend. Now if it was a normal river weekend i would have brought the girls back put on some tunes bring and start making drinks. I go up a couple times a year with them and bring girls and let them get trashed, but thats different. Its not like i just picked them up off the street.

RiverToysJas
03-19-2007, 01:28 PM
LMAO!!!! Perfect.
RTJas :D

riverbound
03-19-2007, 01:30 PM
:D

RiverToysJas
03-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Now if it was a normal river weekend i would have brought the girls back put on some tunes bring and start making drinks.
Sure, whatever you say buddy!!! ;)

h2oski2fast
03-19-2007, 01:31 PM
haha..
I thought about it, but it just didnt seem right. I was up there with my grandparents and great aunt and uncle and a friend.. that would just be weird. We were all up there doing house work most of the weekend. Now if it was a normal river weekend i would have brought the girls back put on some tunes bring and start making drinks. I go up a couple times a year with them and bring girls and let them get trashed, but thats different. Its not like i just picked them up off the street.
Is that your typical spring break trip? My how things have changed.

riverbound
03-19-2007, 01:31 PM
From the looks of it, he must.

riverbound
03-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Is that your typical spring break trip? My how things have changed.
FUN :D
Im bringing my kids...my spring break trip will be watching Cartoons and playing in the sand box. :D

Magic34
03-19-2007, 02:00 PM
FUN :D
Im bringing my kids...my spring break trip will be watching Cartoons and playing in the sand box. :D
Sounds kind of like mine.

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 02:02 PM
I was not up there for fun! I was up by 6am working the days i was there. The place was flooded with water from a broken water line. So I had to go up there and finish putting the place together. I went out on the water once with my grandparents to test run grandpas boat. Were were on the water for maybe 45 minutes. I dont know about you guys, but first of all..you dont pick up on girls with your grandma in the truck!! ..How fockin lame would that be...who does that?..Not me. I really doubt any of you guys would try to pick up a girl with your mom or grandma in the car. I didnt even have time to hang out and chill with them if i wanted. I was working. Im still not done and have to go back up in a few days.
I just thought this was one of those ironic stories that someone else could get a laugh out of. When the work is done and its time for me to play i will bring up my friends and party.

riverbound
03-19-2007, 02:09 PM
I was not up there for fun! I was up by 6am working the days i was there. The place was flooded with water from a broken water line. So I had to go up there and finish putting the place together. I went out on the water once with my grandparents to test run grandpas boat. Were were on the water for maybe 45 minutes. I dont know about you guys, but first of all..you dont pick up on girls with your grandma in the truck!! ..How fockin lame would that be...who does that?..Not me. I really doubt any of you guys would try to pick up a girl with your mom or grandma in the car. I didnt even have time to hang out and chill with them if i wanted. I was working. Im still not done and have to go back up in a few days.
I just thought this was one of those ironic stories that someone else could get a laugh out of. When the work is done and its time for me to play i will bring up my friends and party.
No need to yell.....we know you are using grandma as an excuse for your lack of game....No Talent does the same thing ;)

RiverToysJas
03-19-2007, 02:10 PM
I just thought this was one of those ironic stories that someone else could get a laugh out of.
That it was!!! :D
......and you forgot to turn the Caps-Lock on. ;)

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
No need to yell.....we know you are using grandma as an excuse for your lack of game....No Talent does the same thing ;)
i wasnt yelling,, i was speaking boldly..haha:D
maybe i should've mentioned i was up there working, not for spring break;)
..i though about taking lessons from no talent... but then i would probaby never see a vagina again.....well unless i paid for it by the hour....
just kidding no talent;)

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 02:22 PM
That it was!!! :D
......and you forgot to turn the Caps-Lock on. ;)
haha.. yah then maybe i could threaten someone.. haha just kidding..
im a friendly guy. ive got nothing to prove or no one to impress, hell we have enough of those guys already.lol
just a little misunderstanding on why i was up there.;)
i would rag on a guy too if he was partying at the river with the grandparents for spring break

Biglue
03-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Dont be scured boy..........ssssonly pussy. :D

RiverToysJas
03-19-2007, 02:23 PM
haha.. yah then maybe i could threaten someone.. haha just kidding..
im a friendly guy. ive got nothing to prove or no one to impress, hell we have enough of those guys already.lol
just a little misunderstanding on why i was up there.;)
i would rag on a guy too if he was partying at the river with the grandparents for spring break
:D ;)

riverbound
03-19-2007, 02:24 PM
i wasnt yelling,, i was speaking boldly..haha:D
maybe i should've mentioned i was up there working, not for spring break;)
..i though about taking lessons from no talent... but then i would probaby never see a vagina again.....well unless i paid for it by the hour....
just kidding no talent;)
I see you have met him:D His name is also very fitting ;)

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I see you have met him:D His name is also very fitting ;)
dammit you made me spit chilli cheese frys all over my screen.

Cole Trickle
03-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Riverbound would have humped all three of them with the grandparents in the same room.:idea: ;)
After he was done cleaning up he would have loaded up the minivan and had grandma buy them a fabulous crab dinner at the red lobster to show his appreciation!!!:D :devil: :eek:

soupersonic
03-19-2007, 02:47 PM
You dropped them off two streets over from Grandma's house ?
Let me see here...Grandma ill be right back i forgot something at the store.You know, that store a few streets over that has beer and tang,see ya in a few :D Well atleast Notalent has a chance of a mercy lay. You on the other hand im not so sure about :D

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 03:27 PM
You dropped them off two streets over from Grandma's house ?
Let me see here...Grandma ill be right back i forgot something at the store.You know, that store a few streets over that has beer and tang,see ya in a few :D Well atleast Notalent has a chance of a mercy lay. You on the other hand im not so sure about :D
hahaha!
Its our river house, so next time im up ill cruise by in a golf cart full of beers and say what up.
One of them lives there, She said she just moved from costa mesa and has no friends there. the other two chicks there were friends visiting....I used to live in costa mesa and am very familiar with all those Orange coast college hotties. lol..so i can only imagine the friends to come. I will bring this thread back up if something ever comes about this summer, and ill be sure to post pics too. :D

Jordy
03-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Dont be scured boy..........ssssonly pussy. :D
Apparently he's putting the pussy on grandma's pedistal!!! :D :D :D

Schiada76
03-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Hell yes you hit on women with mom or grandma around!
They brag to all their friends about what a stud their offspring is.
I took my mom to dinner years ago and picked up on the TALENT that was singing in the lounge. She was a Solid Gold Dancer which does date me just a little though. Had her sitting in my lap rubbing my chest under my shirt. Mom was like chit my boys a STUD.:D :D

jrgaudettes
03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
You could have told your grand parents the girls were friends of yours and you were going to visit them, then scored some points with the chicks and told them you had picked up some snow birds and were dropping them off at home.:D :D J/K Cool of you to hang with your grand parents and not ditch them.

Concept1
03-19-2007, 05:00 PM
DAmn D&Y this reminds me of the thread I started when i bitched about my boat not starting and getting towed in because I left the thing in gear! Kinda funny to read and poke fun at yourself. Im sure they will remember and it will all work out in the future! Hell at least you stopped and gave them a ride!

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 05:20 PM
DAmn D&Y this reminds me of the thread I started when i bitched about my boat not starting and getting towed in because I left the thing in gear! Kinda funny to read and poke fun at yourself. Im sure they will remember and it will all work out in the future! Hell at least you stopped and gave them a ride!
thanks for understanding, i remember that thread:D
LMAO!

dumbandyoung
03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
They brag to all their friends about what a stud their offspring is.
I took my mom to dinner years ago and picked up on the TALENT that was singing in the lounge. She was a Solid Gold Dancer which does date me just a little though. Had her sitting in my lap rubbing my chest under my shirt. Mom was like chit my boys a STUD.:D :D
Damn, it sounds like i need to go hang out with you and your mom.
LMAO!

MR.rvrluvr
03-19-2007, 06:17 PM
DnY you can hang out with my wife anytime, I wont worry a bit

wsuwrhr
03-19-2007, 06:18 PM
After reading your story....you made a wise choice with your screen name, it fits you.
I can't add a thing.
Pretty sad when your GRANDMA has to give you hook-up advise.
Slap your friend too.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

fatboy95
03-19-2007, 06:26 PM
haha..
drop grandma off at the local bingo hall. I bet she has a better chance of getting laid than you do.

bLoWn N Rayson
03-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Common guys cant u remeber one time when u passed up some chicks??? usually fat & ugly ones but the point is we've all done it....

wsuwrhr
03-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Common guys cant u remeber one time when u passed up some chicks??? usually fat & ugly ones but the point is we've all done it....
I'm just giving the guy shit....he brought it upon himself. haha
I didn't have a shoulda-coulda-woulda since I was 22.
Brian

ratso
03-19-2007, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't be too hard on him guys. How many young men do you know now days that actually have any respect for their parents or grandparents?;)
At least now he knows he has a green light with grandma to bring chicks over for drinks...:D Taking them in the bedroom for a banging session might not go over too well though...:jawdrop:

bLoWn N Rayson
03-19-2007, 07:04 PM
oh grandparents can sleep through anything... I know when i was 15 i went on an RV road trip around Canada in a Wannabango i was hooking up with chicks in the back of the camper with gramps sleepin with the TV on....

Biglue
03-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Not only that, if his grandmother is one of those sweet old ladies she could have set out the comfortable feeling with those old lady charms. Then numbnuts and his his sidekick could have moved in for the kill. :D
D&Y, you taking notes son? :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :D

Kilrtoy
03-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh lue, that is so wrong

HavasuSelect
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
So i pulled over let them climb in the bed ...
....Its not like i just picked them up off the street.
I dont know about you guys, but first of all..you dont pick up girls with your grandma in the truck!! ..How fockin lame would that be...who does that?..Not me. I really doubt any of you guys would try to pick up a girl with your mom or grandma in the car.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Kilrtoy
03-19-2007, 07:41 PM
hahaha!
One of them lives there, She said she just moved from costa mesa and has no friends there.D
Can I have your address, I figure out where she lives from there, and i would pick up on a chick regardless of who I am with, Granted i havent tried that for 11 plus years now...

Concept1
03-19-2007, 08:48 PM
LMAO!
Yea that was STUPID :-) reguardless this was a funny story I was gonna grab my popcorn and read all the responses and laugh all night. All the people telling you what you should have done probably wouldnt have even stopped anyway. :D

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 06:24 AM
This is funny shit....RB is the biggest pimp I know....He would have banged them in the bed of the truck on the way to dropping them off while grandma was cheering him on!!!!!!!;) :D Thats just the kinda guy he is.....:devil: Dont worry about me, I just learned not to make my shit public on here. There will be some nice Talent with us in the next couple weeks when we head out...I may pay for them, but at least I still get to play with them...:devil:

Jordy
03-20-2007, 06:27 AM
I may pay for them, but at least I still get to play with them...:devil:
So the old "pop the collar" trick doesn't work like it used to??? Oh, and pay for them???? Time for some Leykis 101. :D

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 06:32 AM
So the old "pop the collar" trick doesn't work like it used to??? Oh, and pay for them???? Time for some Leykis 101. :D
haha...dont know, I havent really gone out much in a long time. Been way busy and the last few times I did, the girls pimped me...:eek: The times I have I didnt need to bust out that move.:D Dont know what Leykis 101 is but maybe I should look into it....being so desperate and all.....:D

BadKachina
03-20-2007, 06:42 AM
haha...dont know, I havent really gone out much in a long time. Been way busy and the last few times I did, the girls pimped me...:eek: The times I have I didnt need to bust out that move.:D Dont know what Leykis 101 is but maybe I should look into it....being so desperate and all.....:D
"Leykis 101." An unapologetic primer to help men get laid with minimum effort, its "rules" - a retort to the women's self-help guide - include Never spend a lot of money impressing her on the first date, Stop seeing her if you don't get laid by the third date, and Never date single mothers.

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 06:50 AM
"Leykis 101." An unapologetic primer to help men get laid with minimum effort, its "rules" - a retort to the women's self-help guide - include Never spend a lot of money impressing her on the first date, Stop seeing her if you don't get laid by the third date, and Never date single mothers.
Haha..nice....thats exactly what I need...Im used to the gold diggin OC broads....I dont know why they stick around....I have no money!!:D

HM
03-20-2007, 08:35 AM
You know, I am gonna stop wasting my perfectly f'd up movie quotes on you bastards. Not even a LOL. Is this thing on? :D

Biglue
03-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Man, there is about 3 sections of this post well worthy of a sig line quote. :D
Why don't you hit up D&Y to go hang out at the clubs. Get a little competition going. We can call it the "Shot down in flames" off. The one who gets shot down the most wins. :D
Jordy, would you like to be one of the judges? :D :jawdrop: :idea:

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Man, there is about 3 sections of this post well worthy of a sig line quote. :D
Why don't you hit up D&Y to go hang out at the clubs. Get a little competition going. We can call it the "Shot down in flames" off. The one who gets shot down the most wins. :D
Dont get mad because your strapped down!!!:D I wont get turned down ;)

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:50 AM
I wont get turned down ;)
Yeppers, go ugly early is always an alternative and fat girls need love too!!! Glad your plan is working out for ya!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and we saw your old boat cruising around Humbug last weekend. ;)

Biglue
03-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Dont get mad because your strapped down!!!:D I wont get turned down ;)
Strapped down is putting it lightly. :D But hey, at least I've seen some ass in the past year. :jawdrop: :) :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:55 AM
WOW!!! I think that would be illegal under most terms of the Geneva Convention. Hell, they don't treat POW's that harshly. I think we could end up getting sued if we put together a contest like that with those 2 running amok. :jawdrop: :D
But hey, at least I've seen some ass in the past year. :jawdrop: :) :D
OH SNAP!!!! Funny shit right there. Chalk up another one to the Landscaper!!!! :D

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Yeppers, go ugly early is always an alternative and fat girls need love too!!! Glad your plan is working out for ya!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and we saw your old boat cruising around Humbug last weekend. ;)
Nah....Im for crackwhores!!!!:D
That thing is still running????:D

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Strapped down is putting it lightly. :D But hey, at least I've seen some ass in the past year. :jawdrop: :) :D
Haha...your probably right....SEEN key word.....She dont let you get at it anymore hah???!!!:D I have been very greatfull for the last year....:devil:

Biglue
03-20-2007, 09:06 AM
I have been very greatfull for the last year....:devil:
No blisters on your hands huh? :sqeyes: :jawdrop: :D

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 09:07 AM
LEYKIS 101 is for total losers,
Anyone who follows his advice is probably fat, ugly, has no game, and doesnt get laid.
I would love to meet the guys that call in and say I scored using your method TOM... I bet the girls are big fat pigs.....

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 09:08 AM
No blisters on your hands huh? :sqeyes: :jawdrop: :D
Nope....Shes rubber....Had to patch her a few times, but hey...I was drunk....:D

Biglue
03-20-2007, 09:12 AM
LEYKIS 101 is for total losers,
Anyone who follows his advice is probably fat, ugly, has no game, and doesnt get laid.
I would love to meet the guys that call in and say I scored using your method TOM... I bet the girls are big fat pigs.....
I agree. Tom is like the used and abused, bitter divorced woman. If you ever listen to his show, half his audience are people that can't think for themselves. And when he senses a weak caller, he badgers his thoughts and beliefs into that person's mind.
There is some merit to what he says though. He takes it overboard though with all the "be on guard" at all times bullshit. Makes for good entertainment. I have to give him that.

riverbound
03-20-2007, 09:26 AM
This is funny shit....RB is the biggest pimp I know....He would have banged them in the bed of the truck on the way to dropping them off while grandma was cheering him on!!!!!!!;) :D Thats just the kinda guy he is.....:devil: Dont worry about me, I just learned not to make my shit public on here. There will be some nice Talent with us in the next couple weeks when we head out...I may pay for them, but at least I still get to play with them...:devil:
When you run your program correct,You dont pay either. they end up paying for gas in the boat, they cook your food, bring you drinks and clean the house at the end of the weekend ;)

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 09:28 AM
When you run your program correct,You dont pay either. they end up paying for gas in the boat, they cook your food, bring you drinks and clean the house at the end of the weekend ;)
Thats good shit....I have only met 2 that have done that....the rest were to girly for that shit....:rolleyes: :mad:

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 10:50 AM
Always, Always, ALWAYS GET THE PHONE # AND THROW IN THE LETS KICK IT LATER.;)

dumbandyoung
03-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Nope....Shes rubber....Had to patch her a few times, but hey...I was drunk....:D
Patch her?? did you forget were the vagina was???:)

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Nah....she just didnt make any noise so I wasnt sure....:D

dumbandyoung
03-20-2007, 12:05 PM
thats why you need to microwave some mayonaise and put inside the cooch, then you'll know when its in;)

Jordy
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
thats why you need to microwave some mayonaise and put inside the cooch, then you'll know when its in;)
I think it's great that you guys can help each other out with your problems. :)

NOTALENT
03-20-2007, 12:09 PM
I think it's great that you guys can help each other out with your problems. :)
I think you were the first to give me advice Jordy....your a ladysman...I try hard to follow your examples:D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 02:56 PM
your a ladysman...
Not me. Who you and the other boy wonder in this thread should be taking after is Robin Boyer. Now that kid had some game. Too much for this board even!!! :D :D :D
http://myspace-540.vo.llnwd.net/00533/04/57/533267540_l.jpg

MBlaster
03-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Must suck to be PWNED by Granny.

Throttle
03-20-2007, 03:32 PM
thats funny, I just spent the afternoon with them down at the turtle...:D

dumbandyoung
03-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Not me. Who you and the other boy wonder in this thread should be taking after is Robin Boyer. Now that kid had some game. Too much for this board even!!! :D :D :D
http://myspace-540.vo.llnwd.net/00533/04/57/533267540_l.jpg
damn that guy looks like a real stud takin pictures of himself....thats when you know that you have no friends.. haha
didnt this guy get banned?:confused: