PDA

View Full Version : Pink slip

bush
03-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Who want's the pink to a 1988 eliminator. This is not a joke. You have to lift the boat that's the catch. This is a donation!. This is free. Better yet, maybe Holymoly may want this.:)

HCS
03-19-2007, 03:28 PM
You have to lift the boat where?

MR.rvrluvr
03-19-2007, 03:28 PM
?????

topless
03-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Why don't you donate all the money you scammed to the person who lifts it too.:idea:

robk
03-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Let me guess... Bottom of Lake Piru?

Bense468
03-19-2007, 03:33 PM
maybe LATER

Troy McClure
03-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Who want's the pink to a 1988 eliminator. This is not a joke. You have to lift the boat that's the catch. This is a donation!. This is free. Better yet, maybe Holymoly may want this.:)
You just don't know when to stop. What an a-hole. :mad: :mad:

bush
03-19-2007, 03:38 PM
You have to lift the boat where?
This is a boat that sank 4th of july weekend. I would like to give the pink to some ***boat members here and they know who they are in thanks to helping me to try to bring this boat up. I have tried to do this myself but I did not go about it the right way. I screwed everything up in the process and by giving this boat to some members here is the only thing I can do at the moment. The boat is still there, need's to be lifted and worked on.

LAND_LOVER69
03-19-2007, 03:39 PM
You just don't know when to stop. What an a-hole. :mad: :mad:
http://www.energyquest.ca.gov/story/images/chap05_energizer_bunny.jpg
He just won't stop! :D

Biglue
03-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Did your momma not give you any attention as a kid? Why don't you just f ucking go away.

LAND_LOVER69
03-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Dammit! That pisses me off. I will now have to go out of my way to set this straight.
Anyone have a large dog and a paper sack for laters front door?
http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/images/facts/bite.jpg

bush
03-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Dammit! That pisses me off. I will now have to go out of my way to set this straight.
Anyone have a large dog and a paper sack for laters front door?
Just wanted to put this on the table. There's no joke or stirring things up. I just made an offer.

AZJD
03-19-2007, 03:54 PM
:eek: :confused: :sqeyes: WTF?

topless
03-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Didn't you say a few screen names ago that the boat had already been lifted? Make up your mind.

LAND_LOVER69
03-19-2007, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to put this on the table. There's no joke or stirring things up. I just made an offer.
http://forums.ircspy.com/images/smilies/5700274341.gif

bush
03-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Didn't you say a few screen names ago that the boat had already been lifted? Make up your mind.
I never said that topless. Don't want this to get into a piss match. I just put this on the table because it's all I have to offer.

topless
03-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Paging Later
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your boat has been found and pulled out. Come and get it. I will pm my #.
Right here just before you got banned.

bush
03-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Paging Later
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your boat has been found and pulled out. Come and get it. I will pm my #.
Right here just before you got banned.
Was'nt me.

Biglue
03-19-2007, 04:10 PM
I never said that topless. Don't want this to get into a piss match. I just put this on the table because it's all I have to offer.
Then why would you start that bullshit thread under the Cinderella username? You have no class dude. People don't want your boat, nor your attempt at to be liked or fit in.

topless
03-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Then why would you start that bullshit thread under the Cinderella username? You have no class dude. People don't want your boat, nor your attempt at to be liked or fit in.That screen name got banned too.

havaduner
03-19-2007, 04:21 PM
He stated the boat had been pulled up, and confiscated or something like that by the Rangers, and they wouldnt be returning to him.
Later, Bush, whatever you are calling yourself, you need to quit this BS.

Inked
03-19-2007, 04:40 PM
I thought the thread was for something else, my bad!:devil: Here kityy kitty, pssstt......

RitcheyRch
03-19-2007, 05:03 PM
My thought exactly.
He stated the boat had been pulled up, and confiscated or something like that by the Rangers, and they wouldnt be returning to him.
Later, Bush, whatever you are calling yourself, you need to quit this BS.

Dream Chaser
03-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Did somebody go to night school and take some spelling classes? Or was that just part of the scam also?

Rexone
03-19-2007, 05:08 PM
John knock the alias shit off please. Next step will be reporting you to your ISP for violating this forums terms of use. Its really getting old. You're acting like a spoiled little child.

LAND_LOVER69
03-19-2007, 05:19 PM
John knock the alias shit off please. Next step will be reporting you to you ISP for violating this forums terms of use. Its really getting old. You're acting like a spoiled little child.
http://forums.ircspy.com/images/smilies/32308364851.gifhttp://forums.ircspy.com/images/smilies/banned.gif

AZJD
03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
John knock the alias shit off please. Next step will be reporting you to you ISP for violating this forums terms of use. Its really getting old. You're acting like a spoiled little child.
Oh snap! :eek:

HM
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Banned....strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

Screemy1
03-19-2007, 05:30 PM
If anybody takes the pink slip... i got the boat at my house.... I pulled it out of Piru in August..... damb thing got hung up on my fishing line.... when I pulled it up I figured.... some dip sh_t musta put this boat down there to see if he could find some friends???? so I got it if anybody needs it..... only catch is I didn't have a trailer and the 70+ miles wore the damb thing down to nothin.....:eek:

MR.rvrluvr
03-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I am new here can someone fill me in?

Troy McClure
03-19-2007, 06:35 PM
I am new here can someone fill me in?
Do a search under "Sunk the boat" (without quotes) Look for Later as original poster and then spend the next two days reading.

Troy McClure
03-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Do a search under "Sunk the boat" (without quotes) Look for Later as original poster and then spend the next two days reading.
OR, for the cliff notes.
Some guy bought a boat, sunk it shortly afterward, then asked for help here on ***boat, once he got some and people started sending money he did nothing, acted like an idiot. Ect., ect, ect...... didn't refund money, created other screen names to scam people and it looks like he's doing it again.

MR.rvrluvr
03-19-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm on my way, if I don't surface by friday send in the troops :D :D

Biglue
03-19-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm on my way, if I don't surface by friday send in the troops :D :D
Dumbass buys boat
Dumbass sinks boat
Dumbass comes on here says he sunk boat. People come together for dumbass and put some funds together to help with recovery expenses.
Dumbass had multuple usernames he used to swindle these folks by posting shit that made more people contribute.
Dumbass shoots himself in foot with his shitty attitude.
Dumbass gets called out and found out.
Dumbass gets banned and continues to create usernames stirring this kinda shit up.
Did I tell you he's a dumbass? :rolleyes: