PDA

View Full Version : Thank god for wireless

phebus
03-19-2007, 07:11 PM
My wife is watching some stupid dance show, and my daughter is melting down because her boyfriend broke up with her, so I am out in the garage, sitting in the boat, drinking beer, while I cruise through the forums. I'm just waiting for the pizza I ordered to be delivered.:)

dragboat
03-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Technology kicks a**!:D

ratso
03-19-2007, 07:15 PM
My wife is watching some stupid dance show, and my daughter is melting down because her boyfriend broke up with her, so I am out in the garage, sitting in the boat, drinking beer, while I cruise through the forums. I'm just waiting for the pizza I ordered to be delivered.:)
Invite your daughter into the garage for some quality time, beer and pizza, and explain to her that all guys are pieces of shit...:D

98 Vector 21
03-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Buddy I do her ya! I was Mr. Wonderful at one time, Now Im just dad.....

Kilrtoy
03-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Invite your daughter into the garage for some quality time, beer and pizza, and explain to her that all guys are pieces of shit...:D
That is some good advice, try it out rick

riverbound
03-19-2007, 07:21 PM
My thoughts exactly
<----so lucky I dont have a daughter (that I know of)

Biglue
03-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Have her call Dumbandyoung to fill her boyfriends shoes for a few days. He's about as safe as they come when it comes to young girls. :D

dragboat
03-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Have her call Dumbandyoung to fill her boyfriends shoes for a few days. He's about as safe as they come when it comes to young girls. :D
Yea, just ask his grandma :rolleyes:

phebus
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
She's not talking to me. I told her that she was acting like a baby, life is tough, now build a bridge and get over it. :) My sympathy was real short. I love my garage. :D

Baja Big Dog
03-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Give her a two week sentence with EAZYKILLERS "Kiddies"

Kilrtoy
03-19-2007, 07:42 PM
She's not talking to me. I told her that she was acting like a baby, life is tough, now build a bridge and get over it. :) My sympathy was real short. I love my garage. :D
OH SMACK... TALK ABOUT RUFF, RICK "NO FEELING" DAD

riverbound
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh God no. :eek:

Havasu_Dreamin
03-19-2007, 07:47 PM
ROFLMAO.....:)

dicudmore
03-19-2007, 07:50 PM
sounds like you're at the only safe spot in the house--if you need to get away I'll tell you where the key is hidden at your old house...
Oh, and I'll offer up your daughter a ride on a 30' Spectre this weekend if it will help her get over it :D

phebus
03-19-2007, 07:54 PM
sounds like you're at the only safe spot in the house--if you need to get away I'll tell you where the key is hidden at your old house...
Oh, and I'll offer up your daughter a ride on a 30' Spectre this weekend if it will help her get over it :D
I'm coming up your way tomorrow, and putting her on a plane to Cali for a few days.

dicudmore
03-19-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm coming up your way tomorrow, and putting her on a plane to Cali for a few days.
look us up--we know some of the local bars :D

Mandelon
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Geez Rick, go in there and bang the holy heck out of Shebus right there on the couch. Your daughter will be so freaked out she'll joing a convent and never have a thought of boys again. :D

Misogynist
03-19-2007, 08:59 PM
You never fail to amuse me Ratso.... Why not tell the guy to explain to his daughter the theory of "No tail...... no male"...... roflmao....... :devil:

Concept1
03-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Damn Pheb that sounds rough! Im tryin to sympathize with you..Good luck!

Jyruiz
03-19-2007, 09:58 PM
I bet you have won several father of the year awards.:D

Mrs. 20
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Dancing with the Stars is unbearable by itself, let alone girl drama. I am not looking forward to that part of my 9 year old daughters teen years.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-19-2007, 10:16 PM
she would love him, he is single 23 years old...and still focused on getting his BS in law...heres "the mijo"....everyone who met him:D said he is sooo sweet and well mannered...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/mijo.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/theboys.jpg

76ANTHONY
03-19-2007, 10:19 PM
im sorry, but thats one fricken funny azz mental pic there, i could see you out there makin vroom noises and launchin the shifter forward lookin at your tach, awwhahahahah, and whatever you do, dont re-enter your home untill all the lights are out:D :D

Mtg Pro
03-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Hey Rick,
I could be your son in law !!! We could just hang out in the garage together.
:D :D :D

SummitKarl
03-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Rick, being new to Havasu you have not yet learned the standard "Out" most Husbands in town use.........."I am going to Karl's to make a part for the Boat/Car" :D, I keep a supply of fake parts ready to go;)