PDA

View Full Version : STOOPID Humans ......

Liberator TJ1984
03-20-2007, 05:23 AM
Why are they so intent on killing this little dude ? when he can live in a zoo somewhere:(
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/WORLD/europe/03/20/story.polar/story.polar.getty.jpg
He was orphaned and now they don't want to keep "Knut" alive by hand feeding him human food ?
BERLIN, Germany -- A celebrity in the animal kingdom, polar bear cub Knut is no stranger to TV cameras, visiting fans and posing for Vanity Fair photographer Annie Leibovitz.
But the abandoned cub is facing demands that he be killed by lethal injection, as he has become too dependant on humans.

photo chick
03-20-2007, 05:38 AM
I agree it's absolutely ridiculous!!! There are plenty of zoos over here that would love to have him. Wish we did more than exotic cats, I'd love to have him come live with us!!!! :D

mobldj
03-20-2007, 07:48 AM
not big enough for a decent size rug...........easy just kidding,he should be able to find a home somewhere.till he grows up and eats the owners.

CARLSON-JET
03-20-2007, 08:12 AM
My only thoughts aside from he is cute :) and a zoo somewhere would love to have him is this. Animals have better sense then most humans. The mother rejected the cub and most likely did so for a reason. It would be really sad to see alot of effort put into saving him only to find some sort of birth defect. I am rooting for the little guy though. He would make a great pet...LOL, NOT!!