PDA

View Full Version : Cameras crews in Havasu???

Intruder
03-20-2007, 06:24 AM
There were lots of cameras on Sheriffs boats and Helo's this past weekend. Does anyone know what program was being filmed? I'm thinking "Cops" but not sure. The weather was hot the beer was cold a bikini's were everywhere. I can't wait for summer!!!

September
03-20-2007, 06:26 AM
I believe its "Court TV" for Spring Break.:)
Havasu News:
Spring break is the reason Court TV is on the river. The cable station is filming a reality series Smith said was called “Party Patrol.” The filming will be packaged with film from Daytona Beach, Fla. and South Padre Island, Texas.
Camera crews and producers are on SBCSCO boats and have filmed from above in the SBCSO airship helicopter.
“Court TV has been here all week and they'll be here through next Saturday,” Smith said. “They've been a real pleasure to work with, very professional.”

phebus
03-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Yep, Court TV. Their theme is, "Come on vacation, leave on probation" :)

shueman
03-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Too phunie...:D

RitcheyRch
03-20-2007, 06:37 AM
Wonder when the episode will be aired.

Strippoker
03-20-2007, 06:39 AM
do they still film that other show that was on not too long ago called Havasu on patrol?

Intruder
03-20-2007, 06:53 AM
It was pretty cool we were below the helo just outside Copper Canyon and the were filming us. The channel could have used some of that prop wash to clear out the exhaust.

bLoWn N Rayson
03-20-2007, 07:05 AM
Damn i remeber when i got arrested for jumping off the bridge two years ago in the channel..... it seems like just yesterday i was pawning my CRF50 for bail money:rolleyes:

ratso
03-20-2007, 07:05 AM
We were in South Padre and they were filming there too. Cops were solid and lights flashing constantly. Unbelievable what all was going on. I think every drug dealer in Texas was there that weekend!:jawdrop:

AZJD
03-20-2007, 07:59 AM
I know our local channel 3 news was there. Scott Pasmore, who is an avid boater took a crew out and got some footage that aired yesterday afternoon.

Mrs. 20
03-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Did you see that footage on the news? It was crazy.
The video guys taped us 10 times. It was kind of weird after a while. :idea:

707dog
03-20-2007, 09:07 AM
well hell all this footage going on and partying post up some shit for us to see..its raining up here in norcal shine some light on us....signed,,,picture less in norcal....lmao

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Party Patrol is a good show. I saw the Daytona episode last year. There were a bunch of drunk biatches that were fighting on a boat and the PoPo pepper sprayed the shit out of them. Then he takes off. No paper work. It was beautiful. :D

matt_fresh
03-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Anyone know when this show will air? That police helicopter was following and filming my boat when we were going over 125 mph all weekend with naked party girls in the back seats, hands in the air screaming! I would be surprised if they dont have several clips of that :) and I need to set my TiVo.