PDA

View Full Version : Chicks that get Duurty!!!!

bLoWn N Rayson
03-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Guys im in love haha, I need some advice from my forefathers on here... Dude so check it out my girlfriend and i have a kid and we been goin out for two years, I absolutley love her to death and am never ever gonna get a hotter chick for myself, well maybe but... anywaz she likes the dirt haha like earthmoving and all that chyt check it out.....
of course she is down for the river dont even ask that, thats a no brainer...
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/futaba601/tractorssexy.jpg
So my question is SHOULD I MARRY HER???
I know im young, 22 bout to be 23, so thats why i havent done it yet, but i couldnt sleep last nite guys so help me out....

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:04 AM
NO!!!! Don't do it!!! Everything changes once the I do bit is said. If there is pressure just go for the perma-engaged thing. ;) :D

AZJD
03-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Dude, do what feels right...........If you love her do it.
Has she been pushing or asking for it? Or do you just want to do it?

Havasu Carrera
03-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Looks PURRRDdyyy enough for me!:D :)

AZJD
NO!!!! Don't do it!!! Everything changes once the I do bit is said. If there is pressure just go for the perma-engaged thing. ;) :D
Dude, will you let the experienced handle this topic please......:D :D :D

Jordy
Dude, do what feels right...........If you love her do it.
Sure am glad I didn't use you for an example of the perma-engaged route Mr. Let 'em in your bed... Damn, that girl ruined you!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Have you bought her a nice little bag to carry your balls around in yet, or does she just keep 'em in her purse??? :D :D :D

AZJD
03-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Sure am glad I didn't use you for an example of the perma-engaged route Mr. Let 'em in your bed... Damn, that girl ruined you!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Have you bought her a nice little bag to carry your balls around in yet, or does she just keep 'em in her purse??? :D :D :D
Did I Just say Dude twice......?:idea:
Perma engaged is the way to go! But at some point you will have to get married.

78Eliminator
03-20-2007, 08:07 AM
You Are Only 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLoWn N Rayson
03-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Thats what ive heard....
Im an avid Tom Lykos listener and i know she doesnt want to do a pre nup, but who can blame her... She calls Todd at Harmann Marine my girlfriend because i spend all my money i dont have over there vs on her haha....

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Dude, will you let the experienced handle this topic please......:D :D :D
Hey, don't hate because I've never had to walk down the aisle to my own shotgun wedding!!! :eek:
I will say that I've seen lots of people that were happily dating and then engaged turn into miserable married people. In this day and age, there is no benefit for a guy to be married, especially at your age. Having a kid together, yeah, that complicates things a bit, but I'd give it time. I know what I thought I wanted when I was 22 was different by the time I was 25. Hell, what I thought I wanted 2 years ago is different now... ;)

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Thats what ive heard....
Im an avid Tom Lykos listener and i know she doesnt want to do a pre nup, but who can blame her... She calls Todd at Harmann Marine my girlfriend because i spend all my money i dont have over there vs on her haha....
OK, a few points here:
#1. You listen to Leykis and you have to ask this question??? :confused: :idea: :jawdrop:
#2. A pre-nup is the only way to go, however, when I was 22 there wasn't much to protect. If anything ever happens that sends me in the direction of saying I do, and my friends let me down and don't talk me out of it, you bet your ass there will be a pre-nup. It's the only way to protect yourself. ;)

RUSSO
Chicks are like drugs...Just say no!!!! Take ya up for a lil while the bring ya down and leave ya broke hahaha... good luck

NOTALENT
Whats wrong with having a relationship for a few more years...?? Your young bro, no need to jump to marrying her. Wait a few years. Only reason I say this is because my best friend is in this situation... Long story, but the girl he is in love with wants his money. He's 24 but very prominent and made a name for himself over the last couple years. We have been warning him about her and in a way he knows, but doesnt really care. He proposed 4 months ago. Just 2 new houses, ripping one down and building 6 condos on it. Since she saw this coming she is now rushing him to get married. Were trying to convince him to do a prenump if he goes through with it. The wedding was set for next year...shes looking in a few months....:rolleyes: I think were finally getting him to realize it though. He got drunk with her at a party last week and infront of her told her family shes not ready to marry him and hes having second thoughts....:D

HM
03-20-2007, 08:13 AM
Coming on ***boat for marital advice is like going to a Catholic Priest for counseling on child molestation.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-20-2007, 08:17 AM
I would say that if you feel you need the approval/disproval from ***boat, that you are not ready to get married. ;)
Wait it out a few years.
<------- Happily married but did not get married until I my 30's. :D

phebus
03-20-2007, 08:18 AM
If she likes to get dirty, I would just soil her for a few more years, and see how things go. :devil:

Run_em_Hard
03-20-2007, 08:19 AM
Dude, I am the same age as you and I was in the same boat as well. I got married 6 months ago and I do not regret it one bit. If it feels right do what you feel is best. Don't listen to anyone else. Everybody is ready to get married at a completely different age. So you do what is going to make you happy and don't let anyone tell you any different:)

Biglue
03-20-2007, 08:23 AM
If it feels right to you, do what makes you and your G/F happy. 20-30 years from now you could be looking back at this as your some of your fondest memories. BUT, don't over romance the idea and not listen to some of the advice stated. This could be the ONE, or this could be a chapter in your life. You have to prepare for yourself to deal with either card dealt to you.
Good luck.

photo chick
03-20-2007, 08:25 AM
Where's Ratso....he'll give you some advice to live by

40FlatDeck
03-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Indeed.

Mrs.Racer277
03-20-2007, 08:32 AM
If you have to ask here not sure you are ready.....You are still young..I would wait.
Hey J & J this is not about the 2 of you, so stop bashing each other. :devil: :)

HM
03-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Yes, Ratso is the expert on exactly what NOT to do. If I want advice on how to have a happy marriage, I would talk to people that are happily married. Kind of like asking the bum in the Parker thread how to make money and keep it.

Hotcobra270
03-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Thats what ive heard....
Give me your number and We can have Tom Lyekis call you up on the air.. What do you say?
Just playing man, but seriously, listen to all to all the guys here as they have been there and done that. If she loves you, then she will wait for you as long as it takes for you to "feel right" about getting married

Powerquestboy
03-20-2007, 08:38 AM
If she really loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you another few years of dating should not matter at all. Follow that up with a few years of being engaged. You will have a lot of fun in the next few years and have no business being married so young. Honestly both of you will change a lot in the next few years. With the divorce rate in this country the way it is right now.....take your time. I dated my chic for 8 years and we just got married, I'm 28. We owned a house together for a few years before we got married it was a great way to go. Lykas has some great ideas but he is a little over the top. You are way way young have fun!

riverbound
03-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Dont do it!!!!
Your life will DRASTICALLY change in the next few years,(As will hers). Like Jordy said, what you want now may not be what you want in 5 years.
I was in your shoes and let me tell you THINGS CHANGE!!!! The best way to ruin a girlfriend or boyfriend is to marry them.
I believe that If my ex and I didnt marry so young and waited a few more years. things would have definitely turned out different for us.

Biglue
03-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Dont do it!!!!
Your life will DRASTICALLY change in the next few years,(As will hers). Like Jordy said, what you want now may not be what you want in 5 years.
I was in your shoes and let me tell you THINGS CHANGE!!!! The best way to ruin a girlfriend or boyfriend is to marry them.
I believe that If my ex and I didnt marry so young and waited a few more years. things would have definitely turned out different for us.
Very true. Once you're married all his and hers responsibilities become as one. Especially when there is kids involved. All the added stress and dedication of dealing with your partners issues, deals etc. can place some stress on the relationship. Being 22 and in love with a gal keeps you from seeing that.

Cole Trickle
03-20-2007, 08:58 AM
You two are already bound by your child so one way or another you will be tied together for the next 18+ years.
I am gonna guess that the two of you already live together and operate as a family.
If it were me I would wait another couple years. If you love her and you think it's for good propose but tell her that you want to wait until your 26-28 before you get married. Honestly there is no huge benefit to being married. If you already work well as a team and can support the family why mess up a good thing.
Lastly like some of the guys have told you alot can change in the next couple years so why not just enjoy the time you spend together and avoid rushing things.(Wait on having the next kid until after you tie the knot;):))

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 09:06 AM
You never said if she is pressuring you or if you just want to get married. In my opinion no man should ever get married before the age of 30. There are too many life experiences to learn first. At 22 you are still a boy. :D 22 is the new 18. Hence that fact that you post a pic of your girl on here and ask if you should pull the trigger like its a new boat. WTF Dude? Whats next, in a few months you'll be asking ***boat if you should have kids yet? My advise to you is WAIT. Make her wait also. Drag it out as long as possible. I dragged mine out for 12 years. ;) Your life changes so much after marriage. You are at the age where you are supposed to be doin all the wild and crazy stupid dumb shit things with your boys so that later when you ARE married you can reflect and think about the good ole days. If you get married now what will you reflect on? High school parties?
If she is truly the one she will stick around.
JUST MY .02
OH AND MAKE SURE YOU BUY A HOUSE FIRST.

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Let me ask you this,
Can you live with this chick for the rest of your life?
Actually that is a lame question, that means you are settling.
the real question is this
CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITH OUT HER? if the answer is yes, then DO NOT MARRY HER
Have you sewn your oats, Can you never bang another chick, if the answer is YES, then sit down and really think about what you just said.

wright27
03-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Bro you are the only one who knows the answer to this question. If she allows you to be who you are and supports you in all you do, that is a big plus. A marriage that works is a great thing. If you doubt anything at all about getting married then waiting might be a wise choice.
If you do propose, give the engagement a minimum of two years before the wedding. Give some time to see if she changes at all with the idea. Some girls think marriage creates ownership of there man, and that is not cool at all.

Danhercules
03-20-2007, 09:20 AM
There is nothing wrong with a long engaugment. I was for amost 4 years.

ratso
03-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Bro you are the only one who knows the answer to this question. If she allows you to be who you are and supports you in all you do, that is a big plus. A marriage that works is a great thing. If you doubt anything at all about getting married then waiting might be a wise choice.
If you do propose, give the engagement a minimum of two years before the wedding. Give some time to see if she changes at all with the idea. Some girls think marriage creates ownership of there man, and that is not cool at all.
This really is good advice. Chicks like that are few and far between. The handfull of guys I know that are married to women like this have very good marriages, or so it seems... but will they stand the test of time? Who knows...
I know a few that have, but very few.
On the other hand, I had a friend married to someone like that. She stayed home, raised their 2 children, and were together for about 18 years. He would hang out with the guys after work, have a few beers, always on the go while she stayed home being the perfect houswife and mom. They would do a lot of things together as a family, but he got all the free time he wanted. Once the kids were older, she decided she wanted to go back to work. Now she decided it was time for her to start going out with the girls after work, have a few drinks, go shopping, and get away on weekends like he had done for years. Difference was though, he would go out with the guys and ride Harleys, play pool, go hunting, cook out and drink beer, and all the while still give her and his children a good life financially, but she decided it would be a great idea to start fukkin' her boss. Divorce...
Bottom line though, you never know. You are young and have a lot of life to live. If you're happy, why ruin it? Marriage changes things, and at your age so many other things are going to change too. Weather a few storms first, because they will come...

79Challenger
03-20-2007, 09:48 AM
I'll be 26 in April. I am getting married in June. We have been to gether since I was 18. It took only two years before she was pushing for a ring. She had to wait five to get the ring and another 1 1/2 before we actually get married.
I can say without a doubt that if I had married her when she initially wanted to, we would not be married today.
She is not willing to sign a prenup and though I see the benefit in it (its not about what you have now, its about what you may have then), I am not going to push the issue. I am banking on the fact that we have waited long enough to pass the... well, the imaturaties that would affect a young married couples ability to work through problems.
My advice is to wait. Whether it is a long engagement or you even wait to get engaged... WAIT.
Oh, yea... Tom Lykis is a Dick. Never base life decisions on a radio hosts opinion.

Baja Big Dog
03-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Buy her a tractor...not a ring!!:D

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Unfortunatly this isn't about you or your girlfriend, it's about your child. How do you feel about being a weekend dad? More important how would your child feel?
You two chose to bring a child into this world and now you are leaving it's happiness up to the ***boat Marriage commitee???
Your one and only job is to protect the child and to raise it properly. A child needs both parents under the same roof. You obviously love your girlfriend, why would you NOT marry her?

edog_103
03-20-2007, 10:20 AM
You're young. Give it time. Both you and her will have different goals in a couple years. If you two see eye to eye in the time gone by, maybe it will be time to marry her.

spectratoad
03-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Unfortunatly this isn't about you or your girlfriend, it's about your child. How do you feel about being a weekend dad? More important how would your child feel?
You two chose to bring a child into this world and now you are leaving it's happiness up to the ***boat Marriage commitee???
Your one and only job is to protect the child and to raise it properly. A child needs both parents under the same roof. You obviously love your girlfriend, why would you NOT marry her?
Pretty much sums it up right there; however, I think some more ***boat appropriate photos would help to confirm the advice that you are receiving. :D

superdave013
03-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Thats what ive heard....
so who's better in the sack? Her or Todd?? LMAO
And what's the deal, no love for Chuck over at Harman?

bLoWn N Rayson
03-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey guys i gotta say thanks....
I look up to alot of you guys, you have nice families, nice lives, and are definatley a bunch of cool ass people that i wanna make sure i get old around haha... i wanna be drinkin beer at the river watchin my kid get old just like alot of you have already...
But im takin everything in and to pull some pressure off im gonna get engaged and let things smooth out for a while, if she pushes me for a wedding date ill just buy a new boat and be too broke to afford a wedding for years, i think thats the solution!!!:D

bLoWn N Rayson
03-20-2007, 10:38 AM
so who's better in the sack? Her or Todd?? LMAO
And what's the deal, no love for Chuck over at Harman?
Oh Chuck spits on it then Todd puts it in.... they work as a system over there

trawfish
03-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey guys i gotta say thanks....
I look up to alot of you guys, you have nice families, nice lives, and are definatley a bunch of cool ass people that i wanna make sure i get old around haha... i wanna be drinkin beer at the river watchin my kid get old just like alot of you have already...
But im takin everything in and to pull some pressure off im gonna get engaged and let things smooth out for a while, if she pushes me for a wedding date ill just buy a new boat and be too broke to afford a wedding for years, i think thats the solution!!!:D
I gotta say I don't have kids, so I may be a little off, but I have been happily unmarried for almost eight years.... Yeah, she owns half my boat (never the broken parts mind you) half my house, and maybe one ball, but it works out ok in the long run. In contrast I have a friend that has been engaged for a while and all he does is catch sh!t about it, it's always hanging over his head and he never makes big plans/purchases because of it.
Unless there is an obvious advantage (insurance etc...) live in sin and be happy!!!!
Just my $.02

RiverDave
03-20-2007, 11:08 AM
I'd say marry her, but that's just me.
As Leykis once pointed out.. You love each other enough to bring another life into this world, yet your concerned about a document? Sharing financial responsibillity?
A kid is far more responsibillity then either of those two combined.
RD

voodoomedman
03-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Here's a story that if you would do the same thing then your ready.........
Me and my brothers have all done our bachelor parties in Vegas. So even though I'm the youngest I got married first. Even though I'm not into going to strip clubs outta respect I went because they wouldn't stop harping on me. All night they are trying to buy me lap dances and every chick in the club is trying to get to me (I guess it was some kind of challenge now). I'm completely obliterated by alcohol that I can't remember but I'm told that...... This broad comes up and asks my brother about me and he tells her there is no way she'll be able to get close to me. She says that she can so he says okay go ahead and gives her money for a dance for me. She comes over and I tell her to back off and she still tries to rub boobies on me and I reached back with my fist ready to clock her if she didn't back off.
Moral of the story is if your able to be completely drunk and turn down free boobies and hit a girl when you normally wouldn't just to keep true to your lady then you are ready for marriage.
By the way I was married at 21 and 5 and a 1/2 years later with one kid and another on the way I can imagine my life without her I just don't want to. It's not if you cannot live without the girl it's if you can but you still don't want to.
22 is not too young. It's your maturity. Some people of 52 and not mature enough for marriage.

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 11:19 AM
THAT IS THE WORST ADVICE I HAVE EVER READ.
just because you have children does not mean you have to stay together.
A very unhappy couple will make for a very unhealthy life for the kid and create a very poor desicion making process for the child when they become an adult.
Do what is right for all three, not for one

RiverDave
03-20-2007, 11:21 AM
A very unhappy couple will make for a very unhealthy life for the kid and create a very poor desicion making process for the child when they become an adult.
According to him they are not unhappy?
RD

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
RD
Never said he was , I was just commenting on the qouted post. They need to stay together for the kid here is the exact qoute
A child needs both parents under the same roof.
under postive circumstances i agree, but most people arent hapy together and children need guidance, not to people at each others throats all the time...

RiverDave
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Never said he was , I was just commenting on the qouted post. They need to stay together for the kid here is the exact qoute
A child needs both parents under the same roof.
under postive circumstances i agree, but most people arent hapy together and children need guidance, not to people at each others throats all the time...
I think there is alot more too this, then could ever be discussed on a message board. Ultimately ***boat isn't a great pool to ask a question like this, becuase many of the members are divorced, swingers, and party'ers extraordinaire..
If you asked the same question in say... Napannee indiana, well then he'd already be married, and even if they didn't like each other they would have to learn to make it work for the childs sake.
California is one of the few states where peoples state of mind is more of a selfish state where they typically will care more about themselves then the well being of a child.
Even two people that aren't an "ideal" fit can make a marriage work, and ultimately be happy if they are both willing to sacrifice and comprimise.
Without knowing everything about his situation, and with what little he did put up I think marriage is the way to go. Sounds like he loves her, sounds like she loves him and is understanding of his needs. Sounds like they are going to have a rug rat soon.. Why not give it a shot? If the relationship was on a wing and a prayer then I think they shouldn't have the kid. If they are going to choose to have the kid, then I think they should make an effort to be the best parents they can be. What's wrong with that?
RD

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 11:35 AM
I think there is alot more too this, then could ever be discussed on a message board. Ultimately ***boat isn't a great pool to ask a question like this, becuase many of the members are divorced, swingers, and party'ers extraordinaire..
If you asked the same question in say... Napannee indiana, well then he'd already be married, and even if they didn't like each other they would have to learn to make it work for the childs sake.
California is one of the few states where peoples state of mind is more of a selfish state where they typically will care more about themselves then the well being of a child.
Even two people that aren't an "ideal" fit can make a marriage work, and ultimately be happy if they are both willing to sacrifice and comprimise.
Without knowing everything about his situation, and with what little he did put up I think marriage is the way to go. Sounds like he loves her, sounds like she loves him and is understanding of his needs. Sounds like they are going to have a rug rat soon.. Why not give it a shot? If the relationship was on a wing and a prayer then I think they shouldn't have the kid. If they are going to choose to have the kid, then I think they should make an effort to be the best parents they can be. What's wrong with that?
RD
That is why I posted this earlier
Let me ask you this,
Have you sewn your oats, Can you never bang another chick, if the answer is YES, then sit down and really think about what you just said.
I agree with you, I think from what he has posted Marriage will be a great thing for him

HTMNBR9
03-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Hey dont rush take your time im finally gettin married after 6 years if you love her then marrage shouldnt be a concern weather you do it or notit just a but maybe you should post more pics of her ..that will help us decide better... j/k

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Did he say he was unhappy??? No!!! What thread are you reading? I gave advice for this particulare situation. Is it a blanket for all?? NO!
However...since YOU brought it up...
When people split up because they are "unhappy" it's nothing more than a bullshitt excuse. Try explaining to a child the reason daddy doesn't come home anymore. Parents rarely take the child into consideration when dealing with eachother. This thread is an example of that. It was two pages deep before the welfare of "the child" was even brought up.
You leave a job or a car when you are not happy with it, not a family.
Ask a guy who is divorced with kids why he left and 9 times out of 10 they will say "Oh she was a "psycho bitch". Then ask why he left the kids with a "psycho bitch". So the wife wasn't good enough for him but is just fine for the children? It's been prooven too a many times that when parents split up it's for selfish reasons.
And no, hot secretaries who take anal are not good reasons to leave the wife and kids.

ratso
03-20-2007, 11:41 AM
RD
Also according to him, he is almost 23 and only been dating 2 years.
Sure, do the engagement, read the "when did your marriage grenade" thread and the "wicked performance boats" thread, just to name a couple... but wait on marriage. Sounds like they are BOTH awesome people, and I know PLENTY that got married at that age... Hang on while I go grab my list of all the ones that are still married... oh wait... that list doesn't exist lol...:D

ratso
03-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Ask a guy who is divorced with kids why he left and 9 times out of 10 they will say "Oh she was a "psycho bitch". Then ask why he left the kids with a "psycho bitch". So the wife wasn't good enough for him but is just fine for the children? It's been prooven too a many times that when parents split up it's for selfish reasons.
And no, hot secretaries who take anal are not good reasons to leave the wife and kids.
Why would they leave them with a psycho bitch??? Maybe because they can't afford to go to court for custody? I got custody of mine BTW...
I would also say that 9 times out of 10, if the guy leaves, it's because they found out the wife is banging someone else... but then I guess that's no reason to leave either. http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

LAFD
03-20-2007, 11:54 AM
in the end its totally upto you. but if you look at statistics young married couples just dont work out. either way you two have a kid together so your bonded no matter what. dont let her pressure you about it. my opinion would be wait a couple years get some more partyin outta your system and when you two are ready to settle down do it.

bLoWn N Rayson
03-20-2007, 11:55 AM
as for happiness who knows for now... im gonna get engaged and stretch it out man that what my old man told me too do and hes married 30 years, see how u guys are in like two years after living with each other raising a child together, you guys are still happy go for it.....
So for now im off to see my other gf Todd at Harmann Marine... im excitied i just got the bottom of the hull redone, the back seat converted to a bench seat and a fiberglass scoop mounted on the hatch, adding two more optimas for a total of 4.... the list goes on it never stops either

dumbandyoung
03-20-2007, 11:55 AM
Nope.. try that one and see how long that boat lasts. Youll have that thing up for sale real fast. then shell start calling you selfish if you dont sell it.

Queenbee
03-20-2007, 11:59 AM
She calls Todd at Harmann Marine my girlfriend because i spend all my money i dont have over there vs on her haha....
When I started dating my now husband, I refused to buy him anything for his street bikes saying, "I'm not buying lingerie for the mistress";) ....Santa might, but never anything directly from me.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Why would they leave them with a psycho bitch??? Maybe because they can't afford to go to court for custody? I got custody of mine BTW...
I would also say that 9 times out of 10, if the guy leaves, it's because they found out the wife is banging someone else... but then I guess that's no reason to leave either. http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Infedelity is not the top reason why couples split up. Actually a lot of couples when faced with it work through it. Just like anything, marriage takes alot of work. Does it work for everybody? nope! However, when kids are involved the bar of tolerence is moved up.
If you are splitting up because you are unhappy, find out why you are unhappy. We can ALL find reasons to leave, but the reasons to stay (the children) are the ones that suffer.

djunkie
03-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
I wonder how long it will take before the women here start on me to pop the question in this thread now? :D :D

TRUMP TIGHT
03-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Im the same age with a little boy and another one on the way. When you decide to do it do it, but dont do it if you have reservations.

RiverDave
03-20-2007, 12:19 PM
[quote]CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITH OUT HER? if the answer is yes, then DO NOT MARRY HER
Kilr, my apollogies.. i was reading this wrong earlier. The way it's worded I was thinking you were saying "Don't marry her unless you CAN live without her."
RD

Magic34
03-20-2007, 12:25 PM
EDIT: The guy that started this post is a clown!!!!

LAND_LOVER69
03-20-2007, 12:32 PM
I was with my X fiance for 6 years. She was trying to rush me into the married life and I kept putting her off. Well long story short, come to find out she wanted to move back home the whole time and wanted me to go with her. Which by the way is 600 miles away from where I live now. Needless to say we ain't together anymore and she got her wish afterall! If she is rushing you, you need to dig a little deeper and figure out why the rush.
Just my .02 :)

Schiada76
03-20-2007, 12:35 PM
If she's right you already know. Marry her!:D
The happiest friends my wife and I have were married out of high school forty years ago.

djunkie
03-20-2007, 12:36 PM
If she's right you already know. Marry her!:D
The happiest friends my wife and I have were married out of high school forty years ago.
No offense but things were a lot diferrent 40 years ago.

Jordy
03-20-2007, 12:40 PM
I wonder how long it will take before the women here start on me to pop the question in this thread now? :D :D
I didn't realize they legalized gay marriage in California... :D :D :D
You are gay right??? That's what Lue said anyway. :D :D :D

djunkie
03-20-2007, 12:41 PM
I didn't realize they legalized gay marriage in California... :D :D :D
You are gay right??? That's what Lue said anyway. :D :D :D
Yes, I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body. I'll admit it. :D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
03-20-2007, 12:44 PM
:D

Captain Dan
03-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Guys im in love haha, I need some advice from my forefathers on here... Dude so check it out my girlfriend and i have a kid and we been goin out for two years, I absolutley love her to death and am never ever gonna get a hotter chick for myself, well maybe but... anywaz she likes the dirt haha like earthmoving and all that chyt check it out.....
I know im young, 22 bout to be 23, so thats why i havent done it yet, but i couldnt sleep last nite guys so help me out....
You shouldn't seek marital advice from this forum. Did you see the thread about ages and years of marriage? Many people offered up their info on exes as well. Shaky crowd......

Jetaholic
03-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Marry her under one condition...
ANY reason to sell the boat or do without boats altogether is not a good enough reason. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 12:55 PM
[B]
So (I'm confused) are you saying if "Yes" he cannot live without her, he shouldn' marry her? If that's what you're saying I can understand that argument, but your wording is a little confusing to me. Just want to make sure that's what you mean.
MMSW<----married at 19 and 20, 17 years ago. We matured together :D

Big Warlock
03-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Coming on ***boat for marital advice is like going to a Catholic Priest for counseling on child molestation.
Read no further!!! This is the best advice of all!!! :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 12:57 PM
im excitied i just got the bottom of the hull redone, the back seat converted to a bench seat
mmmm . . . I like the bench seat :devil:

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 12:58 PM
been with my girl for 3 years.....she's the one....she picked out a ring a year ago and i still havn't given it to her.......there is no reason to rush things....everything is great and we see no reason to get married now....i feel that if i was ever "pressured" into getting married, i'd walk away.........you'll know when the time is right, if it is then go for it:)

Debbolas
03-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Let me ask you this,
I think he means........
If you can't live without her, marry her. You should be sooooo in love that you can't stand to be appart. You HAVE to get married!
Deb & Scream married for 18 years, when we were in our 30's ;)

h2oski2fast
03-20-2007, 01:03 PM
OK, a few points here:
#1. You listen to Leykis and you have to ask this question??? :confused: :idea: :jawdrop:
#2. A pre-nup is the only way to go, however, when I was 22 there wasn't much to protect. If anything ever happens that sends me in the direction of saying I do, and my friends let me down and don't talk me out of it, you bet your ass there will be a pre-nup. It's the only way to protect yourself. ;)
What's this place coming to, I am agreeing with Jordy.
No pre-nup, no wedding. You say you listen to Leykis, well you sure don;t listen well. There are plenty of guys calling in that did the same thing as you are talking and regret it. Obivously you have no game, if you have to be attached at your age. And we won't even get into the child situation.
Don't get mad at me, I'm just reiterating what Tom says 800-580-0866. Call him.

EmpirE231
03-20-2007, 01:05 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/BLACKLIST231/8934492_l.gif

HM
03-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I think he means........
If you can't live without her, marry her. You should be sooooo in love that you can't stand to be appart. You HAVE to get married!
Deb & Scream married for 18 years, when we were in our 30's ;)
I disagree. Love will come an go as you go thru life challenges. Respect character are far more important than love and will make love grow. They are not in love, they are in love with the idea of being love at this point. Very few people stay together because of only love....Perhaps Paul McCartney is a good example, but then his wife ended up dead and buried without an autopsy.:devil:

Debbolas
03-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I disagree. Love will come an go as you go thru life challenges. Respect character are far more important than love and will make love grow. They are not in love, they are in love with the idea of being love at this point. Very few people stay together because of only love....Perhaps Paul McCartney is a good example, but then his wife ended up dead and buried without an autopsy.:devil:
I don't know..........we met July 3rd, were engaged in September, I moved in with him in October, married the following March, first baby the following February, Second baby the following March........and we are done :D
Angie has a good point, you have to change together.......grow together......

h2oski2fast
03-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't know..........we met July 3rd, were engaged in September, I moved in with him in October, married the following March, first baby the following February, Second baby the following March........and we are done :D
Angie has a good point, you have to change together.......grow together......
There are always exceptions to the rules.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Are you talking about Linda? She died of Cancer. Why would there be an autopsy? Or did his second wife die after filing for divorce and I missed it?

little rowe boat
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Is she pressuring you to tie the knot? If she is and you are not ready, DO NOT MARRY HER, be cause you could end up resenting her later. If she is not pressuring you and you truly are in love/ and love her set a date. Do yourself a favor and make it a long engagement. Feelings do change.

Debbolas
03-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Are you talking about Linda? She died of Cancer. Why would there be an autopsy? Or did his second wife die after filing for divorce and I missed it?
No, she is dancing with the stars :D

Captain Dan
03-20-2007, 01:17 PM
What's this place coming to, I am agreeing with Jordy.
No pre-nup, no wedding. You say you listen to Leykis, well you sure don;t listen well. There are plenty of guys calling in that did the same thing as you are talking and regret it. Obivously you have no game, if you have to be attached at your age. And we won't even get into the child situation.
Don't get mad at me, I'm just reiterating what Tom says 800-580-0866. Call him.
Tom Leykis is a loser. His personal failures now lead him to spread around his misery to others in the form of advice. He gets no respect from women because he offers none.

h2oski2fast
03-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Tom Leykis is a loser. His personal failures now lead him to spread around his misery to others in the form of advice. He gets no respect from women because he offers none.
You must be the authority then? Sorry, I guess I wasn't on the mailing list.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Okay, here's the deal. If you get married, and especially if you get married young, you have to be willing to grow in the same direction. We all grow, but are you going to grow in your own direction and do what you want to do, or are you going to grow in the same direction as your spouse (and he/she with you)?
Example: Jeff is into offroading. I never grew up in that environment, but because he was interested in it, I became interested in it, went with him, learned about it, and made friends with other off-road enthusiasts.
I am into boating. I grew up in THAT environment, but Jeff did not. He became interested in it, went with my parents, got up on a ski the first time :mad: , and bought me a boat and drives it around for me because he knows I like it. He has made other friends that like to go boating.
If I had been the type that said "spend all weekend in the dirt with no shower? Forget it!" We probably wouldn't be married. And the same goes for him. Most young people are too selfish to grow in any direction but their own. I should actually say, most people period.

f_inscreenname
03-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Dont do it!!!!
You took the words out of my mouth.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
03-20-2007, 01:30 PM
I've only been married once......and so far it's lasted 20 years.....
Here's the deal.....
These days, no one should even think about getting married until their 30+....
Have your carreer in order.....Your self established......Head in the game....
Have kids at 35......
The odds say that any other variation from this will fail.....
Hell.....your just a kid.......
How can you make big decisions like this with a kids brain.....
Wait about 8 years and then use a young adults brain.....
Good luck......
CJG
;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 01:32 PM
I've only been married once......and so far it's lasted 20 years.....
Here's the deal.....
These days, no one should even think about getting married until their 30+....
Have your carreer in order.....Your self established......Head in the game....
Have kids at 35......
The odds say that any other variation from this will fail.....
Hell.....your just a kid.......
How can you make big decisions like this with a kids brain.....
Wait about 8 years and then use a young adults brain.....
Good luck......
CJG
;)
LOL Exactly! Do not deviate from the aforementioned plan or you are doomed to failure!

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Did he say he was unhappy??? No!!! What thread are you reading? I gave advice for this particulare situation. Is it a blanket for all?? NO!
However...since YOU brought it up...
When people split up because they are "unhappy" it's nothing more than a bullshitt excuse. Try explaining to a child the reason daddy doesn't come home anymore. Parents rarely take the child into consideration when dealing with eachother. This thread is an example of that. It was two pages deep before the welfare of "the child" was even brought up.
Well being divorced, im sure I have a little knowledge on this subject and oh and I had a 1 and 1/2 year old at the time also. It is not he best thing for a child to be raised where all the child sees is negativity I.E. two parents always fighting. It was best that they go there seperate ways. Now my daughter has a step dad that takes care of her and loves her very much and is good to her step father. She also has a step mother who loves her and helped raise her with just as much love as her mother. Selfish, No sometimes people grow apart and realize its best to part ways.
P.S. Where can I find a hot secretary that takes it up the pop shoot, That sounds like fun, I hope Mrs Kilrtoy isnt reading this. Im just kidding, the woman in my bed or any other bed with me is Mrs Kilrtoy

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy;2453231]That is why I posted this earlier
Kilr, my apollogies.. i was reading this wrong earlier. The way it's worded I was thinking you were saying "Don't marry her unless you CAN live without her."
RD
that is the true mesaure of love, there are a lot of women I could adjust myself to live with, but there is only ONE WOMAN I COULD NOT LIVE WITH OUT and that is why I call her my wife..
Never lower your standards to make her happy,

shockwaveharry
03-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Too true... He couldn't make it as an Ultra Left Wing political hack on the radio so he takes a common male gripe to the extreme and the lemmings eat it up... What an ass hole!
As far as the marrage thing goes... I waited till I was 30 and my relationship ended for reasons I'm still not completely clear on. The truth is you never know what's going to happen. You can only make decisions based on the best information you have right now. Sure, common sense says that a person should wait until you have a few years of life under your belt but you have a child in the family now... Something to consider in your decision.
But hell, she may not want to marry you when she finds out about this thread... :D

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 01:40 PM
So (I'm confused) are you saying if "Yes" he cannot live without her, he shouldn' marry her? If that's what you're saying I can understand that argument, but your wording is a little confusing to me. Just want to make sure that's what you mean.
MMSW<----married at 19 and 20, 17 years ago. We matured together :D
Read it again, If he says YES he can live without her, then NO don't marry her

riverbound
03-20-2007, 01:47 PM
I agree 150% Love alone is not enough. Plus at his age he is more in lust.

djunkie
03-20-2007, 01:51 PM
I think we need to see some more pics of the chick. :D :D

Jbb
03-20-2007, 02:26 PM
:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26918&stc=1&d=1174429567

djunkie
03-20-2007, 02:27 PM
:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26918&stc=1&d=1174429567
LOL!!!!!!:D :D

John.
03-20-2007, 02:41 PM
hey, I got married when I was 23 and she was 19. That was almost 7 years ago. Its been an awesome time and only gets better every day. young folks getting married can last. trust your instincts. If you really do love her and can't picture yourself with anyone else...then go for it.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Let me ask you this,
Okay, so I ask myself "Can I not live without her?"
"Yes," I say, "I cannot live without her"
Then do not marry her.
That is what you wrote. I did read it again. About 4 times. Since I wasn't the only one confused. Perhaps you should write it again :D
Sorry, Miguel. I'm done picking on 12 year olds for the day. I've moved up to picking on adults' grammar now. You're all doooooooommmmmeeeeddddd. :devil:

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Okay, so I ask myself "Can I not live without her?"
"Yes," I say, "I cannot live without her"
Then do not marry her.
That is what you wrote. I did read it again. About 4 times. Since I wasn't the only one confused. Perhaps you should write it again :D
Sorry, Miguel. I'm done picking on 12 year olds for the day. I've moved up to picking on adults' grammar now. You're all doooooooommmmmeeeeddddd. :devil:
Ok you win, I was typing as I was speaking
CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITH OUT HER, answer, YES I CAN LIVE WITH OUT HER, I now see how it was confusing, sorry,
and by the way
im 11 years old.
and I miss Dr.Eagle

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Napannee Indiana... toothpick capital of the world.

ratso
03-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Infedelity is not the top reason why couples split up. Actually a lot of couples when faced with it work through it. Just like anything, marriage takes alot of work. Does it work for everybody? nope! However, when kids are involved the bar of tolerence is moved up.
If you are splitting up because you are unhappy, find out why you are unhappy. We can ALL find reasons to leave, but the reasons to stay (the children) are the ones that suffer.
Hey bud... get your ducks in a row before you talk relationships, marriage, breakups, and divorce with me... I don't exactly pull shit out of thin air as you apparently do...
Causes of Divorce:
1...My partner had an affair... that runs about 27%... and usually slaps you in the face after about 7 years and 3 months on average, if you even find out.
2...Physical or mental abuse
3...Boredom
4...Lack of sex (Deal with it, in most cases, in the 90% range, it gets less with marriage)
5...Financial disagreements
6...Alcohol or Drug abuse
7...Debt
8...Career took priority
9...Hobbies
10..I had an affair... hmm... affairs it seems makes the top 10 twicehttp://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

EmpirE231
03-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Hey bud... get your ducks in a row before you talk relationships, marriage, breakups, and divorce with me... I don't exactly pull shit out of thin air as you apparently do...
Causes of Divorce:
1...My partner had an affair... that runs about 27%... and usually slaps you in the face after about 7 years and 3 months on average, if you even find out.
3...Boredom
4...Lack of sex (Deal with it, in most cases, in the 90% range, it gets less with marriage)
7...Debt
8...Career took priority
9...Hobbies
10..I had an affair... hmm... affairs it seems makes the top 10 twicehttp://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
don't forget to throw in family/inlaw problems and religion differences.

ratso
03-20-2007, 03:46 PM
...and the affair stats would be a lot higher, except that women are going to blame it on the other 8 before they ever admit to an affair. Most guys are just plain stupid and get caught. In a lot of cases you won't find out if your wife was banging someone else until after the divorce is final, so those stats are slightly "skewed";)

ratso
03-20-2007, 03:50 PM
don't forget to throw in family/inlaw problems and religion differences.
That is true. These are mainly top ten, and they are all huge factors in a relationship. There are stepchildren and all sorts of variations to these. I remember awhile back, a forum member was wanting to help bail his brother out of trouble with money he and his wife were going to use to relocate. That was putting a strain on their marriage too. One thing about being single is I don't have to consult anyone on how to spend my money, yet in that case I sided with his wife... as did most everyone else here...

3 daytona`s
03-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Napannee Indiana... toothpick capital of the world.
I was instructed very young,you will learn something every day of your life. You have reinforced that= BROWN

blown dough
03-20-2007, 03:54 PM
in the end its totally upto you. but if you look at statistics young married couples just dont work out. either way you two have a kid together so your bonded no matter what. dont let her pressure you about it. my opinion would be wait a couple years get some more partyin outta your system and when you two are ready to settle down do it.
Not always true, I'm 35 and been married 18 years ( and our daughter is only 6) so thats was not why we got married, never been happier!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 03:55 PM
No problem, 3d. :cool:
One thing, though. I got that information from RiverDave so it is somewhat suspect.

blown dough
03-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
Dont you have anything better to do?????????? J/K

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Hey man,
Let me give you a good piece of advice. Whether or not you decide to get married, you should learn how to be honest. Let's own up to the truth here. The girl you claim to be your fiance, your future wife, the mother of your child, is not the girl in the picture. A matter of fact the girl in both of the pictures is a very good friend of mine. So if you would please quit using her pictures to impersonate the real girl you're thinking of marrying I'd greatly appreciate it. You seem like a nice guy with a nice boat, and I'm confused as to why you'd want to claim something that's not yours as your own. It would be like me stealing a picture of your boat claiming it was mine and telling everyone it had a blown motor and huge stress crack all the way down the hull.
Hopefully you'll give everyone the satisfaction of showing us a picture of your real future wife, and not just some girl's picture you stole.
Thank you,
Fifty-four

blown dough
03-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Hey man,
Let me give you a good piece of advice. Whether or not you decide to get married, you should learn how to be honest. Let's own up to the truth here. The girl you claim to be your fiance, your future wife, the mother of your child, is not the girl in the picture. A matter of fact the girl in both of the pictures is a very good friend of mine. So if you would please quit using her pictures to impersonate the real girl you're thinking of marrying I'd greatly appreciate it. You seem like a nice guy with a nice boat, and I'm confused as to why you'd want to claim something that's not yours as your own. It would be like me stealing a picture of your boat claiming it was mine and telling everyone it had a blown motor and huge stress crack all the way down the hull.
Hopefully you'll give everyone the satisfaction of showing us a picture of your real future wife, and not just some girl's picture you stole.
Thank you,
Fifty-four
Wow, where's jordy and his popcorn, this is now good.

Jordy
03-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Hey man,
Thank you,
Fifty-four
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! :D :D :D
Anyone:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg

djunkie
03-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Dont you have anything better to do?????????? J/K
Ya I'm leaving to go to work. Someones gotta do it. :D :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Wow, where's jordy and his popcorn, this is now good.
HA HA HA!!! :D :D :D

djunkie
03-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey man,
Thank you,
Fifty-four
POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Hey man,
Thank you,
Fifty-four
going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...and it's gone:D :D

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 04:26 PM
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! :D :D :D
Anyone:
im in.........and here i was just gonna put the puter down:D

Tom Brown
HA HA HA!!! :D :D :D
Jordy, start hating.

moneypit
This girl has breeder hips. Too bad shes not yours.. What a tool.:jawdrop:

Debbolas
03-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Ok you win, I was typing as I was speaking
CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITH OUT HER, answer, YES I CAN LIVE WITH OUT HER, I now see how it was confusing, sorry,
and by the way
im 11 years old.
and I miss Dr.Eagle
ahhhhh:( Dr. Eagle :D
I miss him too :(

ratso
03-20-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm headed out for a steak... and picking up popcorn on the way back home!:D

EmpirE231
03-20-2007, 04:42 PM
:jawdrop: this new twist will make for some good reading when I get back in the lab tomorrow.

riverbound
03-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Lol

Funky
03-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Hey man,
Thank you,
Fifty-four
It seems to me Fifty-four might be "Later." Brand new registration, newly-learned grammer matching the banned sig by "bush" from yesterday, and apparently hoping to cause some dude the same flak Later got, but actually deserved.
I don't know... just seems fishy to me. :confused:

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 04:50 PM
It seems to me Fifty-four might be "Later." Brand new registration, newly-learned grammer matching the banned sig by "bush" from yesterday, and apparently hoping to cause some dude the same flak Later got, but actually deserved.
maybe so but ya gotta love it:D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Says the guy with 14 posts.... hmmm... :jawdrop: :idea: :eek: :D
Funny thing is, Later was the first one that popped into my mind, coming in with a single post like that just to stir it up... :D :D :D

Funky
03-20-2007, 04:53 PM
maybe so but ya gotta love it:D
True that! Explains why I waste so damned much time at work on these threads.

Funky
03-20-2007, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy;2453966]Says the guy with 14 posts.... hmmm... :jawdrop: :idea: :eek: :D
I knew I'd get that. No worries. I'm more a lurker than a talker. It's just a Jim Beam night. :D

Sportin' Wood
03-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Here I was going to post about the joys of marrige, and how to make it work, and how some people just are not marrige type people, but F-THAT this just took a turn for the better!
You better post some more pics to prove she's your gal! Pass the popcorn please.

Biglue
03-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Can you say LOSER?????? :jawdrop: :)

HCS
03-20-2007, 05:15 PM
How do you know??? :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 05:16 PM
How do you know??? :D
Because I've watched a whole bunch of friends go through the transformation from happily dating, to almost as happily engaged, into a trainwreck of a marriage followed by a bitter divorce. This is one that I'd much rather be on the outside looking in. No need for first hand experience. :D :D :D

riverbound
03-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Because I've watched a whole bunch of friends go through the transformation from happily dating, to almost as happily engaged, into a trainwreck of a marriage followed by a bitter divorce. This is one that I'd much rather be on the outside looking in. No need for first hand experience. :D :D :D
I cant believe I am saying this...but Smart Man Jordy.
<---was the friend that all my buddies watched :(

Biglue
03-20-2007, 05:19 PM
No need for first hand experience. :D :D :D
Also known as the D&Y and Notalent method. :D :D :D

HCS
03-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I laughed my ass off....cuz your right! :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 05:22 PM
I laughed my ass off....cuz your right! :D
Your daughter is still on my myspace, so there is hope Dad. ;)

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Causes of Divorce:
3...Boredom
7...Debt
8...Career took priority
9...Hobbies
You backed up my point perfectly. Out of all splits, 73% are tied to reasons OTHER than infedelity. Now point out one problem from your list that only happends in to married couples http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

HCS
03-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Your daughter is still on my myspace, so there is hope Dad. ;)
She's Go Go dancing down or up by USC if you want to see her.
But you better be nice I don't want to have to come down there. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

460 jus getn it
03-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Hey man,
Thank you,
Fifty-four
Hot damn, i leave to come home on this guy comes out swinging.

Jordy
03-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Hot damn, i leave to come home on this guy comes out swinging.
See what happens when you leave??? :notam:
p.s. I think we're going to need more of this shortly:

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 06:23 PM
She's Go Go dancing down or up by USC if you want to see her.
But you better be nice I don't want to have to come down there. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Really what club, I will go tonight after work and help with the college tution

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 06:24 PM
Says the guy with 14 posts.... hmmm... :jawdrop: :idea: :eek: :D
Funny thing is, Later was the first one that popped into my mind, coming in with a single post like that just to stir it up... :D :D :D
Just wanted to clear things up. I'm not "Later" or anyone else. I'm just a good friend of the girl pictured and think it's funny that this guy is deadset on claiming that this is his future wife. Then again, this guy's profile says he's a sewer contractor, so I'm sure he's well experienced when dealing with shit.
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go find some pictures of Bill Bacon's boat so I can start claiming it as mine. I may be new here, but I was raised in the days of "Ape Shaker", "Mission Impossible","Billy the Kid" and "California Dreaming" SS-23.
Fifty-four

Jordy
03-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Just wanted to clear things up. I'm not "Later" or anyone else. I'm just a good friend of the girl pictured and think it's funny that this guy is deadset on claiming that this is his future wife. Then again, this guy's profile says he's a sewer contractor, so I'm sure he's well experienced when dealing with shit.
I must say, you've apparently gotten everyones' attention now at any rate... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm just a good friend of the girl pictured ...
Thank's for posting and welcome to ***boat. :)
What are her thoughts on anal? I've been thinking of telling everyone I'm doing her so I need to know if she's 'open minded'.

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go find some pictures of Bill Bacon's boat so I can start claiming it as mine. I may be new here, but I was raised in the days of "Ape Shaker", "Mission Impossible","Billy the Kid" and "California Dreaming" SS-23.
Fifty-four
LMFAO!
I think you are just stirring the pot here but it makes for good entertainment. :D :D
Bringing it to a nice boil now...:crossx:

riverbound
03-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Thank's for posting and welcome to ***boat. :)
What are her thoughts on anal? I've been thinking of telling everyone I'm doing her so I need to know if she's 'open minded'.
Thats not a nice thing to say about my future ex wife :mad: :D

Biglue
03-20-2007, 06:42 PM
LMFAO!
I think you are just stirring the pot here but it makes for good entertainment. :D :D
Bringing it to a nice boil now...:crossx:
Either that or he's the weirdo jelous friend on the outside looking in. :idea: :confused: :sqeyes:
Neither of them have come back to assure their case.

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Either that or he's the weirdo jelous friend on the outside looking in. :idea: :confused: :sqeyes:
Actually,
I'm just a good friend standing up for what's right. Nothing more, nothing less.
Fifty-four

riverbound
03-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Actually,
I'm just a good friend standing up for what's right. Nothing more, nothing less.
Fifty-four
Well than you wont like my thread too much ;) :eek:

Biglue
03-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Actually,
Fifty-four
Interesting. Do who's this Blown Rayson character then? Do you know him?

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Well than you wont like my thread too much ;) :eek:
No worries man. She might have better chance at being your future ex wife than she does being the mother of this guy's child.
Fifty-four

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Interesting. Do who's this Blown Rayson character then? Do you know him?
I have no idea who he is. But if it was your friend/sister/daughter you'd be doing the same thing.
Fifty-four

riverbound
03-20-2007, 06:50 PM
No worries man. She might have better chance at being your future ex wife than she does being the mother of this guy's child.
Fifty-four
In all reality if you truly are who you say......no offense to her or her family. just taking a humerous situation and making it funny....er:D

riverbound
03-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Fifty-four
(In my best jim Carey voice)....so you are saying there is a chance ;)

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Hmmmmn, I find it strange that Fifty-four just happends to troll Hot Boat on the same day that Blown Rayson decides to post a pic of his supposed girlfriend. Why now? Why today? Something is up.
Fifty four is full of shitt and Blown Rayson might be as well. Something doesn't add up from either camp.

Jordy
03-20-2007, 06:59 PM
(In my best jim Carey voice)....so you are saying there is a chance ;)
What about all that one in a million talk??? :D :D :D

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Hmmmmn, I find it strange that Fifty-four just happends to troll Hot Boat on the same day that Blown Rayson decides to post a pic of his supposed girlfriend. Why now? Why today? Something is up.
Fifty four is full of shitt and Blown Rayson might be as well. Something doesn't add up from either camp.
Agreed, something is not right. I still think one of them is a jealous weirdo friend. I did some super duper detective work and came up with one of the culprits' pic. I'm currently on working on blowing the case wide open. Stand by. :D
Jordy, I'm going to need your assistance there good buddy. :D :sqeyes:
Now who may this be?
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/futaba601/blkngray.jpg

Troy McClure
03-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Now who may this be?
UMMMMM, Uncle Fester????

Firecracker
03-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I must say... HB keeps me highly entertained. I just spent a good 30 minutes reading through this thread laughing my ass off. The last 2 pages of this thread took an interesting turn, and I can't wait to see what happens next! It's like a soap!!! :D

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:06 PM
UMMMMM, Uncle Fester????
Dunno about all that, but I think I know what an inked up RB looks like now. :D

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Now who may this be?
TRUMP TIGHT?

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 07:10 PM
I was informed by someone who reads these boards daily that someone was using her pictures. I'm just here to bring justice to the imposter.
Fifty-four

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 07:13 PM
I was informed by someone who reads these boards daily that someone was using her pictures. I'm just here to bring justice to the imposter.
Fifty-four
Oh really?? By who?

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Fifty-four
We have no reason to believe Blown Rayson. But after going through a search of his pics, the guy looks like he owns a Rayson or at least has access to a Rayson. There is also severval toys, pretty nice toys at that. He has some extensive ink work and the gal he says he wants to marry appears to have some ink also. That would lead a half way intelligent person to believe that two people who are into tats could be b/f and g/f. Now my assumption could be completely wrong but there is a little evidence that I'm not. Now tell us why we should believe you. :idea: :sqeyes: :)

riverbound
03-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Dunno about all that, but I think I know what an inked up RB looks like now. :D
LMFAO... I had all my sleves redone in skin color :D

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 07:19 PM
how am i gonna get to sleep tonight with all this going on:D :D

riverbound
03-20-2007, 07:19 PM
your saying this is MR.RIVERBOUND?nice ink
Ummm..no ink here

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 07:26 PM
We have no reason to believe Blown Rayson. But after going through a search of his pics, the guy looks like he owns a Rayson or at least has access to a Rayson. There is also severval toys, pretty nice toys at that. He has some extensive ink work and the gal he says he wants to marry appears to have some ink also. That would lead a half way intelligent person to believe that two people who are into tats could be b/f and g/f. Now my assumption could be completely wrong but there is a little evidence that I'm not. Now tell us why we should believe you. :idea: :sqeyes: :)
You have absolutely no reason to believe me. But like the other guy said, Rayson claims my friend to be his wife, and the mother of his child, and I show up calling his bluff. Now if this guy wouldn't have asked this weird question about should he marry her, and just left his avatar as her picture, I would have still been invisible to all of you and some of you would be cozy in bed dreaming of whirl-aways and place diverters. But instead this guy goes a little out there, claiming he's marrying my friend, who just happens to be the mother of his child, we hear about it, and I take it upon myself to call his bluff. Now if this guy is supposedly marrying her, he should have some pictures of her and him together, or at least of her and his child together, just as you have some of your kids. He can shut me up, by simply supplying some proof. But since that will never happen, I'm here, and making sure this guy has to sleep in the bed he's made.
Fifty-four

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:30 PM
You have absolutely no reason to believe me. But like the other guy said, Rayson claims my friend to be his wife, and the mother of his child, and I show up calling his bluff. Now if this guy wouldn't have asked this weird question about should he marry her, and just left his avatar as her picture, I would have still been invisible to all of you and some of you would be cozy in bed dreaming of whirl-aways and place diverters. But instead this guy goes a little out there, claiming he's marrying my friend, who just happens to be the mother of his child, we hear about it, and I take it upon myself to call his bluff. Now if this guy is supposedly marrying her, he should have some pictures of her and him together, or at least of her and his child together, just as you have some of your kids. He can shut me up, by simply supplying some proof. But since that will never happen, I'm here, and making sure this guy has to sleep in the bed he's made.
Fifty-four
Does your alleged friend have a baby? If so, do you know the father of the baby? How often do you speak to said friend? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
03-20-2007, 07:33 PM
As HOT BOAT TURNS. :D

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Does your alleged friend have a baby? If so, do you know the father of the baby? How often do you speak to said friend? :idea:
I just spoke to her about 5 minitues ago. She doesn't have any children, and so she has no father of said child. That's why this whole thing is a little scary. Some guy she's never met is claiming he's marrying her, and has had a child with her. I came her investigating and decided that I'd turn the tables and let this guy know that I know he's lying and think it might not be a good idea to get married if your wishing the woamn you are marrying, and the mother of your child, is someone you've never even met before.
Fifty-four

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:36 PM
As HOT BOAT TURNS. :D
SHHHH, you're gonna scare away the fish. :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I just spoke to her about 5 minitues ago. She doesn't have any children, and so she has no father of said child. That's why this whole thing is a little scary. Some guy she's never met is claiming he's marrying her, and has had a child with her. I came her investigating and decided that I'd turn the tables and let this guy know that I know he's lying and think it might not be a good idea to get married if your wishing the woamn you are marrying, and the mother of your child, is someone you've never even met before.
Fifty-four
I am thinking the same thing.....Don't do it. :devil:
Actually it is pretty sad if he posted your friends pic and not the person he claims to be in love with.:(

Mrs.Racer277
03-20-2007, 07:40 PM
SHHHH, you're gonna scare away the fish. :D
LOL Ooops sorry :(
Your avitar cracks me up Lue. :) :)

Havasu1986
03-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Fifty-four
Where do you think he got the picture then. She should know who took her picture also.:confused:

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Fifty-four
If this girl is YOUR friend then you should have pics of her with you as well.
All you did was call someone's bluff by bluffing yourself. I don't believe a word you type.
So who on this site tipped you off? Better spill a name or you will have no chance of obtaining any credibility.

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 07:43 PM
If she sees the pic, she'll know who took it. It's planet wide by now but at least she will know who took it.

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Fifty-four
WOW. LMAO.
I can't believe someone would openly display their obsession with someone. Well, in the interest of now making a further circus of dragging this on for your friend, I'm going to leave it alone.
Just so you know, the badgering I was doing was just in fun. If you're saying the truth I hope that obsession posted on here doesn't go beyond this......kinda creepy, know what I mean?

HM
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
..... or you will have no chance of obtaining any credibility.
And if you don't have credibility on ***boat, you might as well get a job. :D

Biglue
03-20-2007, 07:46 PM
LOL Ooops sorry :(
Your avitar cracks me up Lue. :) :)
Yeah that's my little dude sitting ala Al Bundy. :D
The look on his face is priceless huh? Bottle in one hand and one hand on his junk. LMAO.

riverbound
03-20-2007, 07:49 PM
And if you don't have credibility on ***boat, you might as well get a job. :D
LMFAO.....classic!

Phat Matt
03-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Well worth skimming through 5 pages to get to the meat of it. I love this place. :)

460 jus getn it
03-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Hot damn, i leave again and it goes off once more. Fock man, i cant buy a break:D :D

pixilatedpussy
03-20-2007, 08:06 PM
We were 19 & 24....12 years later & still best friends, great lovers & have a wonderful life! Do what you feel is right...:D Follow your heart baby! Just give it 110% always & if you both have the SAME dreams & goals in life/marriage it will work out. Im a believer in FATE!:D
Carry on Marriage bashers! LOL!:devil: :D

Jetdriver
03-20-2007, 08:08 PM
My wife was 18 and I was 24 when we got married. 8 years later and still going strong. I wouldnt have done it any other way. Yes there will be tough times but as long as you both love and respect each other it will last through the good and bad.
Just my .02

Biglue
03-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Hot damn, i leave again and it goes off once more. Fock man, i cant buy a break:D :D
We dont take food stamps here focker. :D

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 08:12 PM
No way, you think? That's some intuitive detective work there.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif :D :D

heartless
03-20-2007, 08:19 PM
so im that girl that this guy is saying hes going to mary...at least those are my pictures... i dont have a kid i dont know who this person is...
i got emailed today that my pictures were on this site...
you can see that this is really me... go to my myspace
myspace.com/heartlessheatha.
:devil:

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Guess someone could always call him up and find out what's going on. This was in the Havasu Sewer thread:
Hey so if you guys need to connect over to the new street laterals call me 818 640 9808 I am a A, B , C36 ( plumbing), C42 sewer n sanitation contractor i will be bringing a set of equipment down on the next month or so and be providing full plumbing, septic and cespool servicing ( not including pumping), sewer lateral installation, sewer street main installation, the skys the limit... My company has oer 20 years of dedicated experience and service so call me if you need any type of sewer work in Havasu... Thanks Steve Toth Sequoia Sewer

riverbound
03-20-2007, 08:21 PM
so im that girl that this guy is saying hes going to mary...at least those are my pictures... i dont have a kid i dont know who this person is...
Hi Honey, I will be home in a couple days
<---Im the other one claiming to be marrying you ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-20-2007, 08:21 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: Hellllllllllo cutie pie! Love your star tats!;)

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Um, ok.;)
Hot and buttery...:D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, I see where someone got the pics that were posted up, as well as a few more. I'm sure you're going to have your profile count and friend requests going through the roof!!!
Oh, and I found Fifty Four on there too. Hmmm.... seems as though there is only one more person missing from the party. :idea: :jawdrop:
Welcome to ***boat by the way. ;)

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Will you marry me?

Phat Matt
03-20-2007, 08:27 PM
This site is the shit. LOL
People kill me. :)
http://myspace-689.vo.llnwd.net/00240/98/62/240042689_l.jpg
http://myspace-400.vo.llnwd.net/00182/00/40/182060400_l.jpg
http://myspace-670.vo.llnwd.net/00201/07/61/201261670_l.jpg
Will you be my friend. :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:29 PM
This site is the shit. LOL
People kill me. :)
http://myspace-689.vo.llnwd.net/00240/98/62/240042689_l.jpg
http://myspace-400.vo.llnwd.net/00182/00/40/182060400_l.jpg
http://myspace-670.vo.llnwd.net/00201/07/61/201261670_l.jpg
Will you be my friend. :D
I asked her first!!! :D :D
Love the pics too!!! :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 08:30 PM
She's cute. Shouldn't ruin your body with all those tats.

Phat Matt
03-20-2007, 08:31 PM
I asked her first!!! :D :D
Love the pics too!!! :D :D :D
Shut up Jordy. LOL. This is too much. Gotta go to work. Keep Goldilocks company. :)

heartless
03-20-2007, 08:33 PM
lots of pictures of me on here now....
should i have my own site and charge for viewing???

riverbound
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Should I post the ones from our honeymoon?? :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
You're probably going to want to set up some kind of site to give it a practice run and I'm sure there are a few people around here who would volunteer to be beta testers. Lots of helpful people in this place. :)

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Dont get carried away now. There is pics of 460 on here also

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
That's a good idea. I'm sure your site would go over well.
I'm still stroke up an evening of fun to the TV talk show hosts thread and could use some fresh material.

Goldilocks
03-20-2007, 08:36 PM
You have your own site called MySpace. That's where the pics came from.

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:38 PM
You backed up my point perfectly. Out of all splits, 73% are tied to reasons OTHER than infedelity. Now point out one problem from your list that only happends in to married couples http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Wow, you suck at math and percentages too... :D
You just pointed out perfectly what an idiot you are.;)
Law of averages would then state that the other 9 come out to about 8.11% a piece...which I could go look up the stats and break them down for you, but I'd rather find a 2nd grade math book since you apparently slept through class that entire year. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

RaceFace
03-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Well, can she "suck" start a Harley? Suck a volleyball through a garden hose??? Marry her!!! Get all over it! :D

yopengo
03-20-2007, 08:39 PM
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=26958&stc=1&d=1174451926lots of pictures of me on here now....

Jordy
03-20-2007, 08:40 PM
Well, can she "suck" start a Harley? Suck a volleyball through a garden hose??? Marry her!!! Get all over it! :D
There are about 210 other posts you should read after the first one. Much more to this story apparently, and thus far, it's a great story!!! :D :D :D

heartless
03-20-2007, 08:42 PM
can i at least get a ring???

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Platinum, gold, or white gold?:)

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Platinum, gold, or white gold?:)
What were the first 5?:D

HM
03-20-2007, 08:46 PM
1 ringy dingy. 2 ringy dingy.

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:47 PM
What were the first 5?:D
C'mon DA... gimme a break here...:D
First 4 gold... Last one platinum.;)

riverbound
03-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Rings are so old fashioned....how about a nice pearl necklace? ;)

RiverDave
03-20-2007, 08:49 PM
10 bucks says we never hear fromm Blown Rayson again after this.. LOL
He should take the same advice aharon took many moons ago.
Lose the screen name, get another one and never speak of the incident again. :D I can't focking believe that guy threw up pics of some chick and claimed he was going to propose to her.. LOL UNBELIEVABLE!! God I love this place. :D :D
Has anyone called him yet? Jordy after all did put up his phone #? If I was the chick in the pics I'd call him in a heartbeat and atleast ask when he was going to get up the nerve to ask her to marry him.. :D
RD

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Rings are so old fashioned....how about a nice pearl necklace? ;)
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 08:52 PM
C'mon DA... gimme a break here...:D
You know that's nearly impossible.;)
First 4 gold... Last one platinum.;)
And couldn't keep it together with platinum either? Well, we're running out of metals here.:idea: http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

riverbound
03-20-2007, 08:53 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
The last ring didnt work out so well. figured I would change the way I roll the next time.
I do have a slightly used platinum band with 1ct. diamond and some baguettes, if you do really need a ring.

moneypit
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
So did Tom ever figure out if anal is an option?

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
And couldn't keep it together with platinum either? Well, we're running out of metals here.:idea: http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I'm thinking along the lines of Fool's Gold next time...:D

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 08:55 PM
what a day this has been on hb......i fukkin love this place:D :D

Devil's Advocate
03-20-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of Fool's Gold next time...:D
ding, ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!:D :crossx:

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
This chick is all over myspace. I think she was on my friends list at one point. I think she is the real deal. Fifty four is the real deal, as he is on her friends list and looks like a river rat...Now who's blown rayson???
That's some crazy shit...:jawdrop:

mbrown2
03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Somethings never change.....don't count your chickens or villains before they hatch on ***boat.

Bense468
03-20-2007, 09:04 PM
This chick is real. I've seen her on myspace. Fifty four is real, he is on there too and looks like a river guy. I was checkin out her page and I see some of my friends on there...fockin myspace. Now who is blown rayson? LOL

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 09:05 PM
So did Tom ever figure out if anal is an option?
It will be, the way I tell it. :cool:

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:08 PM
10 bucks says we never hear fromm Blown Rayson again after this.. LOL
I think I'd go bigger than 10 bucks. How do you 'splain your way out of this one???
He should take the same advice aharon took many moons ago.
Lose the screen name, get another one and never speak of the incident again. :D I can't focking believe that guy threw up pics of some chick and claimed he was going to propose to her.. LOL UNBELIEVABLE!!
Every now and then you have to wonder if Aharon is still among us. Think of all the people who suicide noted out of here only to return, or the Laters and MMDs who were banned only to return shortly thereafter.
God I love this place. :D :D
I've been saying that all day. :D
Has anyone called him yet? Jordy after all did put up his phone #? If I was the chick in the pics I'd call him in a heartbeat and atleast ask when he was going to get up the nerve to ask her to marry him.. :D
RD
I just did a little investigating and found a post where he had put his number up. It's not like I did a background search or anything on him. I even put the whole post up. No cut and paste here... :notam:

Fifty-four
03-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Well there you have it folks. My job is done here. Y'all make sure you tip your cocktail waitress and have a safe drive home.
Fifty-four

squirt'nmyload
03-20-2007, 09:12 PM
Well there you have it folks. My job is done here. Y'all make sure you tip your cocktail waitress and have a safe drive home.
Fifty-four
thanks....now i can get back to the dreaming about them whirlaways and place diverters:)

Bense468
03-20-2007, 09:14 PM
IT MUST be true...she has a ring on LOL. This place is classic..
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3519/l2399474a980a3c5ec38bf1ye4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jyruiz
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
What an entertaining thread, can't believe somebody would do that.

Tom Brown
03-20-2007, 09:24 PM
I would imagine it would be scary for a young woman to have someone use her pictures the way bLoWn N Rayson has done. It's probably a random selection of pictures from myspace but it would probably be pretty creepy to be her.
This has been fun for us. bLoWn N Rayson has just present a field of comedic material to be harvested. I've had a pretty good time myself.
I'm sorry, Heather. No harm was meant to be directed at you. We're just having fun kicking the corpse of bLoWn N Rayson.
Now I'm going to go back to telling people I'm doing my original pretend wife... Kim Hanson.

Biglue
03-20-2007, 09:24 PM
I guess it's official Fifty four I owe you an appology buddy. Heartless, welcome aboard. And if you ever need any kids like we were first led to believe......Ring a playa. :D
So who's called ole BR? FLMAO.
Ladies if you see this guy run like hell. ROTFLMAO

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:26 PM
So who's called ole BR? FLMAO.
And that ladies and gents, is the million dollar question... perhaps someone is waiting until later to start calling. Perhaps after a few more drinks, because drunk dials are always a hit!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and according to that picture, he's got no regrets. :D :D :D
p.s. Found this interesting:
bLoWn N Rayson
My soon to be wifey....
Last Activity: Today 10:19 PM

Biglue
03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
And that ladies and gents, is the million dollar question... perhaps someone is waiting until later to start calling. Perhaps after a few more drinks, because drunk dials are always a hit!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and according to that picture, he's got no regrets. :D :D :D
p.s. Found this interesting:
Ya beat me to it Detective. :D :D :D :D
Boy some people's children. I too love this place.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 09:34 PM
What an entertaining thread, can't believe somebody would do that.
Ha ha...this is the internet. When you combine hot chicks and a certain level of anninimity you get what we have here. :D :D
So what's going on tomorrow???

heartless
03-20-2007, 09:37 PM
thanks tom for you email--and post
this is flattering and offensive all in one
:)
so that it is confirmed i am not married, engaged or having a boyfriend with a boat
i dont have a child-i have a fish named miso that is about 1 though....
no ring either.. i wear a silver star on it cost about $50
Fifty four--thanks shane your a real friend.
if i ever figure out this site ill post a picture to prove i am who i say i am of course you all are still welcome to view my myspace its public but after this im not sure how long it will stay public ;)
so umm... summers almost here... whos boat am i invited on????? ;)
xo
heather

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Ya beat me to it Detective.
Boy some people's children. I too love this place.
OK, so now I am laughing my ass off as his avatar is gone!!! :D :D
I bet he looked around for a while to figure out how to delete the rest of this thread as well!!! Want to take bets on how long the photobucket pics are up??? :D :D
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! :D
xo
heather
OK, so a new twist. HeartlessHeatha stalked this guy, set up a photobucket account, posted up pics of herself and started this thread all in a ploy to have a boat to play on this summer!!! :D :D
Damn, I should change party affiliations and be a conspiracy theorist!!! :D :D

heartless
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM
i kid i kid
fifty four has a boat i can go on
;)

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:48 PM
i kid i kid
;)
Hey, don't start screwing up this thread with facts!!! ***boat doesn't rely on facts, as you can see by looking back through this thread, as well as any other threads relating to politics or gas prices. :D :D :D

Bense468
03-20-2007, 09:49 PM
i kid i kid
;)
I just sent ya a friend request on ol myspace :D
Oh and watch out for that jordy guy

HM
03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
xo
heather
You need to read Jordy's thread So how does my dick taste? (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130135)

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
And much as I predicted, all your pics are off of his photobucket Heartless. ;)

heartless
03-20-2007, 09:54 PM
off photo bucket
i think not
go look around...
it clearly is me, it is my profile. and my page
feel free to shoot me an email on myspace if your still question if im real or not.

Firecracker
03-20-2007, 09:55 PM
You need to read Jordy's thread "So how does my cock taste?"
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :cry: :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Oh and watch out for that jordy guy
Yeah, I've heard that too!!! :D :D :D
You need to read Jordy's thread "So how does my cock taste?"
You gotta admit that was a classic thread!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and it was how does my dick taste. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130135

Bense468
03-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Chicks that like to get Duurty...wtf was the kid thinkin. I'm still LMFAO over this.

HM
03-20-2007, 09:58 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :cry: :D
I found it!

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:59 PM
off photo bucket
i think not
go look around...
it clearly is me, it is my profile. and my page
feel free to shoot me an email on myspace if your still question if im real or not.
I believe you're real, no doubt from me. I was pointing out that the thread starter has pulled down his avatar, as well as the pics that he had of you that he copied from your Myspace into his photobucket account:
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/futaba601/?
If you go back to the first post of this thread and refresh your browser while holding the alt and ctrl button, the pic by the tractors will turn into a red x. ;)

HM
You gotta admit that was a classic thread!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and it was how does my dick taste. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130135
LOL....I corrected it in my post, but I was too slow, which should be no suprise to Devil's Advocate. :D

Bense468
Hey as of a week ago I'm single LOL