PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Country Band

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey y'all. Some of you know I joined a country band back in mid January. We'll, we're going to be playing at the Clarion Hotel, Fulton @ Auburn on March 24th (sat.) from 9-12. I'll be giving line dance lessons at 8 pm as well. If you are interested, it's $5 at the door and live music all night. Come check us out and have a good time! Hope to see some of you there...
BRA

acatitude
03-20-2007, 11:25 AM
that a way bra..... teach all them gals the lesbian limbo...... lol :D :D maybe Ill do drop in for a honky tonk queen sighting:D

Smiley
03-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Congrats Bran!
I have to tell you that brought back some memories! How many spins did we get in the Drifter????? LOL Good Luck!! :D

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I'll try. I'll get them all shakin their money makers for you so if you show, it'll be a nice view and lead into summer.
Our drummer is actually good friends w/ the owner of Swabbies, so I'm thinking we should set up a hot boat day on the river. He's already told us we can play there anytime we want. I'd really like to play there and get everyone to boat in and party all day. We'll see if it happens. I can't think of any good gimmick to get everyone out unless somehow we get it as part of B2B and the poker run, but we'll see...
BRA

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Congrats Bran!
I have to tell you that brought back some memories! How many spins did we get in the Drifter????? LOL Good Luck!! :D
I think my personal record was getting someone to spin 8 times, but I may be wrong. I know I got you to spin at least 6. LOL
Come out and join us. Eventually I'll be working on a Splitfire/ Texas Jacks reunion somewhere...
BRA

Smiley
03-20-2007, 12:00 PM
I think my personal record was getting someone to spin 8 times, but I may be wrong. I know I got you to spin at least 6. LOL
Come out and join us. Eventually I'll be working on a Splitfire/ Texas Jacks reunion somewhere...
BRA
I think 6 is right, LOL. Too much fun! I miss dancing, we all used to have so much fun just tearing it up. I have friends up that way, if I can I will try to get there this weekend. Any of the old Wolf Pack in the band? That could be entertaining!! :D
And a TJ reunion would be a blast, that is a necessity. Some big dance somewhere!!

lucky
03-20-2007, 12:26 PM
i think hes on o somthing - they pay five bucks and he dips them and gets to cop a feel lmao

acatitude
03-20-2007, 12:29 PM
and smiley bring your friend... you know who:D :D
Hey bra just let us know what sunday your going to play at swabboes and we will get a group together. that is our sunday afternoon eat tacos hangout before going in anyways. I know big joe badburn myself and a couple others that live here will go. maybe we couold talk those big bad pastie cove race team homos into putting their boats in the delta also....if they arent scared to leave folsom pond:D :D you know who you are lol

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
03-20-2007, 12:51 PM
We do no poker poker run everyyear, i will find date and you should play at swabbies this year at that time
BIG JOE SSMF:D

acatitude
03-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Big Joe alive and well :D

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I think 6 is right, LOL. Too much fun! I miss dancing, we all used to have so much fun just tearing it up. I have friends up that way, if I can I will try to get there this weekend. Any of the old Wolf Pack in the band? That could be entertaining!! :D
And a TJ reunion would be a blast, that is a necessity. Some big dance somewhere!!
No wolf pack in the band. Aaron and I talked about putting 1 together a long time ago, but he got into DJing, so that went out the window. It's a band that I actually found on craigslist. We're having fun, this will be our 2nd gig together. I hope it does well b/c if it does, we'll get 1 Sat a month there, and they'll make it country nights on Saturdays from now on. We'll see.
Let me know the dates of the poker runs on the delta, and we'll set it up. Shit, my dream is to tie up a group of boats and shoot a video on them. Now that would be fun, w/ some speed runs in there as well. Just can't get a song I like enough to do it to. Anyway, I'm hoping this summer will be fun and we can make this work...
BRA

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
We do no poker poker run everyyear, i will find date and you should play at swabbies this year at that time
BIG JOE SSMF:D
Wasn't the no poker poker run over Labor Day last year?
Glad to see you are alive Big Joe, when we gettin on the water?
BRA

acatitude
03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
ill play hank all day if you put my grc getter in the vid. we did one last year for some band and I never did see the pics... have to talk to sean about that:idea:

Smiley
03-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah, funny. BC, she is too young for you. I am not sure she is up for more exposure to the delta crew. You might have scarred her away last weekend. :sqeyes:
Although she is an old TJs regular also.... :)

Smiley
03-20-2007, 01:14 PM
No wolf pack in the band. Aaron and I talked about putting 1 together a long time ago, but he got into DJing, so that went out the window. It's a band that I actually found on craigslist. We're having fun, this will be our 2nd gig together. I hope it does well b/c if it does, we'll get 1 Sat a month there, and they'll make it country nights on Saturdays from now on. We'll see.
Let me know the dates of the poker runs on the delta, and we'll set it up. Shit, my dream is to tie up a group of boats and shoot a video on them. Now that would be fun, w/ some speed runs in there as well. Just can't get a song I like enough to do it to. Anyway, I'm hoping this summer will be fun and we can make this work...
BRA
Well you will have to make sure some of the ol gang show up to watch!!
I am sure we can get some pretty hot boats in a video:D :D :D

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah, funny. BC, she is too young for you. I am not sure she is up for more exposure to the delta crew. You might have scarred her away last weekend. :sqeyes:
Although she is an old TJs regular also.... :)
Who is it?

Smiley
03-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Who is it?
Fanci, she used to hang with Darcy and Jen and Danielle

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Was she the brunette, little hot thing, always looked like she had an attitude? Had Fancy on the back of her belt so that her victim would know what to call her in the morning?
BRA

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Well you will have to make sure some of the ol gang show up to watch!!
I am sure we can get some pretty hot boats in a video:D :D :D
Some of the old gang will be there this Sat.
I was thinking we might know some folks w/ some pretty sweet boats. Hell, just show up in DCBobEliminatoreticketwaffelmans yard and do it all there. LOL! But seriously, there are some sweet rides w/ in our group!!!
BRA

grads2112
03-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey bra just let us know what sunday your going to play at swabboes and we will get a group together. that is our sunday afternoon eat tacos hangout before going in anyways. I know big joe badburn myself and a couple others that live here will go. maybe we couold talk those big bad pastie cove race team homos into putting their boats in the delta also....if they arent scared to leave folsom pond:D :D you know who you are lol
You let me know what day at Swabbies and we will put the closed sign out in Pastie Cove and meet...errr...beat you there.

Smiley
03-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Was she the brunette, little hot thing, always looked like she had an attitude? Had Fancy on the back of her belt so that her victim would know what to call her in the morning?
BRA
She is more of a dark blonde and tall almost 6ft she also hungout with that one girl Jaime or precious?? I think...
Fanci was from Santa Rosa crowd.

Smiley
03-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Some of the old gang will be there this Sat.
I was thinking we might know some folks w/ some pretty sweet boats. Hell, just show up in DCBobEliminatoreticketwaffelmans yard and do it all there. LOL! But seriously, there are some sweet rides w/ in our group!!!
BRA
We can always call on the Sherman brothers, HAHA.

abraman1326
03-20-2007, 01:49 PM
She is more of a dark blonde and tall almost 6ft she also hungout with that one girl Jaime or precious?? I think...
Fanci was from Santa Rosa crowd.
So are we thinking about different Fancies? I vaguely remember Precious. She was pretty hot too! Hell, bring them all this weekend. Ken would love it!!!
BRA

acatitude
03-20-2007, 02:51 PM
You let me know what day at Swabbies and we will put the closed sign out in Pastie Cove and meet...errr...beat you there.
well the pond scum has risen from the depths of stinky cove. missed ya on the delta last weekend but im sure you were out beatin all those bass boats on folsom, lol.........youve never beat me anywheres exept into your pocket boy:D :D /
anyways OK Bra we got the pastieless cove slow team to committ now also... yea franci is fine smiley your just jealous thats all ;) see ya saturday night brandon

acatitude
03-20-2007, 02:59 PM
hey bra check out motorsportmodel.com they are talking about doing a photo shoot with some boats. I know brittani from there and she is seeing when where it might happen later in the year . polish up your sled. that will be some real pastie shots lol:D

Smiley
03-20-2007, 03:23 PM
well the pond scum has risen from the depths of stinky cove. missed ya on the delta last weekend but im sure you were out beatin all those bass boats on folsom, lol.........youve never beat me anywheres exept into your pocket boy:D :D /
anyways OK Bra we got the pastieless cove slow team to committ now also... yea franci is fine smiley your just jealous thats all ;) see ya saturday night brandon
HAHAHAHA, I am SOOOOOOOO Jealous! You just broke my heart! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

acatitude
03-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I knew it:) :) maybe I'll let you model some pasties on my grocery getter lol:D :D now where do i find extra large pasties::idea: :idea:

acatitude
03-20-2007, 03:35 PM
HAHAHAHA, I am SOOOOOOOO Jealous! You just broke my heart! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
now you and franci can model on my boat and we will rename it the watermelon ride:D :D :D

Smiley
03-20-2007, 04:27 PM
now you and franci can model on my boat and we will rename it the watermelon ride:D :D :D
All Organically Grown, Thankyou very much! you Dirrty Old Man!:D

acatitude
03-20-2007, 04:39 PM
All Organically Grown, Thankyou very much! you Dirrty Old Man!:D
I proudly resemble that remark:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

grads2112
03-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Last weekend was a bad weekend for the Pastie Cove racing team...quite a few breakdowns, so don't count on the whole team being there but I know the turn key King will be there.:D

abraman1326
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
hey bra check out motorsportmodel.com they are talking about doing a photo shoot with some boats. I know brittani from there and she is seeing when where it might happen later in the year . polish up your sled. that will be some real pastie shots lol:D
Crap, my junk is nowhere near nice enough for a photo shoot. Someday I'll be a baller like y'all and have something photo worthy. Right now I'll just stick to having everyone take pics of the hotties that accompany us on the water.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. I just hope we can live up to the hype...
BRA

grads2112
03-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I went to this website and couldn't find anything about it...I don't think that motorsportmodel.com is the right address.

acatitude
03-21-2007, 02:17 PM
that is the website grads, the photo shoot is just in the talking stages. brittani is trying to put it together.. it may or may not happen, but if so will be a while im sure. just keep your junk turn key and ready:D :D

acatitude
03-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Crap, my junk is nowhere near nice enough for a photo shoot. Someday I'll be a baller like y'all and have something photo worthy. Right now I'll just stick to having everyone take pics of the hotties that accompany us on the water.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. I just hope we can live up to the hype...
BRA
Just play lots of hank and waylon, its all good bro...:D

Smiley
03-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Bra - ran into Ben last night at the rack and he said he was going up to see ya!! I am not sure we will make it, gonna try! I just wanted to wish you luck, I am sure you guys will be great! Have Fun! :)

acatitude
03-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey Bra yu sounded good. It was fun. good seeing you smiley and franci... look for the slow and go grocery getter next run...hope:D

Smiley
03-25-2007, 01:23 PM
Bra - What a Blast! You sounded great! It was cool to see the old crew again, its been too long. :D
BC - good to see you on good behavior and we are looking forward to checking out that grocery getter. :)

acatitude
03-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Bra - What a Blast! You sounded great! It was cool to see the old crew again, its been too long. :D
BC - good to see you on good behavior and we are looking forward to checking out that grocery getter. :)
I'm always on good behavior;) ...... want some candy little girl:D :D

abraman1326
03-27-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm really glad you came out. We had a really good time, and the turn out was much better than I expected. The bar was so impressed that they offered us every 3rd Sat of the month. It looks like we're getting our 1st recurring gig. It's pretty exciting. We've only been together for 2 months. Hopefuly this is the start of some big things. I want you to know that I really do appreciate you coming out and supporting us. I won't forget it...
BRA

acatitude
03-27-2007, 10:52 AM
AW shucks bra....... you can kiss me later:) or make me a cd of your shiat and we will blast it on the grocery getter:D :D
you need a hookup at swabbies on a sunday afternoon.. that would be kool

abraman1326
03-27-2007, 12:09 PM
As soon as we get the CD of our origional stuff together, I'll get you one. Swabbies is already in the works. Our drummer is good friends w/ the owner, and they've already told us we can play whenever we want. All we have to do is decide the date, and I'll make sure everyone knows...
BRA

707dog
03-27-2007, 12:46 PM
DAMN BRA SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS ROCK THE PLACE:D NOT A BIG FUN OF COUNTRY MUSIC BUT THE OLD CHIT IS GOOD..DONT CARE TO MUCH FOR THE NEW GLAME COUNTRY STUFF..GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT HELL MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD DO A THROW DOWN ON THE DELTA AT A SPOT..:idea:

acatitude
03-27-2007, 01:44 PM
just let us know which sunday