PDA

View Full Version : South Cove-Meadview

Rod-64
03-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Anyone launch from there lately? Now that Stockton Hill Rd. is now paved all the way I'll be going there more this year....Love Havasu but need a change of scenery. It's been 3-4 years since I launched from there and since I only have a 4X2 now I was wondering about the ramp.

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 11:00 AM
is anything else getting paved over there yet? Is it time to buy a lot?:D

Rod-64
03-20-2007, 11:05 AM
is anything else getting paved over there yet? Is it time to buy a lot?:D
Rhodes Homes is buying everything in sight...........wants to cash in on the Hoover Dam bypass. He (Jim) is buying land from Valle Vista to up past Dolan Springs. He's also doing a big thing in Golden Valley. Of coarse, in court, he says there's enough water to support all this new growth....I guess he hasn't driven over the dam lately.:(

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow! Missed The Boat Again!:D

woody56
03-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Anyone launch from there lately? Now that Stockton Hill Rd. is now paved all the way I'll be going there more this year....Love Havasu but need a change of scenery. It's been 3-4 years since I launched from there and since I only have a 4X2 now I was wondering about the ramp.
Launched there late last year, had to walk the boat out of a little channel. Might want to take a 4x4 you going to launch it in soft dirt.

Outnumbered
05-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Stockton Hill is paved all the way now but the ramp is focked. South Cove concrete ramp is now closed and a temp dirt ramp is in use. Looks like they may extend the concrete ramp. We'll see.

Not So Fast
05-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Rhodes Homes is buying everything in sight...........wants to cash in on the Hoover Dam bypass. He (Jim) is buying land from Valle Vista to up past Dolan Springs. He's also doing a big thing in Golden Valley. Of coarse, in court, he says there's enough water to support all this new growth....I guess he hasn't driven over the dam lately.:(
When he says their is enough water he is saying it personally as it is his water company that says this right? How the county can let them build 100,000 homes along that corridor is beyond me but BIG MONEY TALKS. WE WILL RUN OUT OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NSF