PDA

View Full Version : fricken ex's ( venting )

lucky
03-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Ok first wife , family law divoce, 50/50 custody she claims daughter , i claim head of house hold ! I pay 152.bucks a month - and all medical, vision and we share co pay's ! we have close to equal wages i make about 15 grand more gross a year !
so when i got married the second time - Tina wanted me to sign off my portion of head of household , i never did it ! she claimed it anyways, since i had another family and was claiming it that way. So here i am divorced again , i remind her that I get to claim head of house hold again. After some arguing and the showing of the divorce decrees ,she finialy rembered ? lmao - so i said that i would run my taxes both ways and she could pay me the difference , that we would work it out between us ! i gave her , child support check today and reminded her that i was picking up my taxes - she says well i thought you claim her(head of house hold ) - My reply is i do , but you already filed it and i do not want to do the "whole paper work deal " ( avoiding drama ) so she says well i'm not paying you ! I just bit my tounge - then She looks at me and says YOU ONLY PAY me this amount - i have to buy clothes and bla bla bal - I said "I do too, whats your point" ?
So I'm thinking to myself about all the tax breaks she gets by claiming a single parent, with head of house hold !she falls in to a nice tax bracket!~ last year - she went to hawaii for 10 days - last week she bought a 07 stang !
I'm i out of line by just wanting to bitch slap her lmao ?(joke ) So my resolve will be to "offer to do it nicely" once more time and explain where i'm coming from - and if it doesn't work - submit it to taxes and let her explain to the tax man why she claimed it ? - :) time to do some sparring i suppose - I hate dramma

TAF
03-20-2007, 11:57 AM
Ok first wife , family law divoce, 50/50 custody she claims daughter , i claim head of house hold ! I pay 152.bucks a month - and all medical, vision and we share co pay's ! close to equal wages i make about 15 grand more gross a year !
so when i got married the second time - Tina wanted me to sign off my portion of head of household , i never did it ! she claimed it anyways since i had another family and was claiiming it that way -- so here i am divorced again - and i remind her that I get to claim head of house hold again - after some arguing and the showing of the divoce decrees and she finialy rembered ? lmao - so i said that i would run my taxes both ways and she could pay me the difference , that we would work it out between us ! i gave her , child support check and reminded her that i was picking up my taxes - she says well i thought you claim her - My reply is i do , but you already filed it and i do not want to do the "whole paper work deal " ( avoiding drama ) so she says well i'm not paying you ! I just bit my tounge - then she goes --- She looks at me and says YOU ONLY PAY me this amount - i have to buy clothes and bla bla bal - I said I do to whats your point ?
So I'm thinking to my self all the tax breaks she gets by claiming a single parent , with head of house hold and she falls in to a nice tax bracket!~ last year - she went to hawaii for 10 days - last week she bought a 07 stang !
I'm i out of line by just wanting to bitch slap her lmao ?(joke ) So my resolve will be to offer to do it nicely once more time and explain where i'm coming from - and if it doesn't work - submit it to taxes and let her explain to the tax man why she claimed it ? - :) time to do some sparring i suppose - I hate dramma
Once again I'm reminded of how good I've got it when dealing w/ my ex-.
Sorry to hear Lucky. Ya could have just called and vented. What ever you do , don't whine to the new girl friend about the ex-s ; the less she hears about 'em the less she'll ask. Remember she's suppose to be what is making you happy now. I'm jealous:D

460 jus getn it
03-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Dont sweat it man, go home drink a beer and let your new lady take care of ya.......

lucky
03-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Once again I'm reminded of how good I've got it when dealing w/ my ex-.
Sorry to hear Lucky. Ya could have just called and vented. What ever you do , don't whine to the new girl friend about the ex-s ; the less she hears about 'em the less she'll ask. Remember she's suppose to be what is making you happy now. I'm jealous:D
Dude she is great - I don't vent to her - thats why i'm a ***boat member :D

topless
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
Dont sweat it man, go home drink a beer and let your new lady take care of ya.......She does take care of him.:D

lucky
03-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Dont sweat it man, go home drink a beer and let your new lady take care of ya.......
taking a "cool drink of water " lol

lucky
03-20-2007, 12:08 PM
She does take care of him.:D
toppless is my new chick lol

Ziggy
03-20-2007, 12:09 PM
You're the lucky one alright... :)
My ex can't take anything from me anymore so now(and before too) she steals it from her kids..........:notam:

Trailer Park Casanova
03-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Yeah,, best option.

spectratoad
03-20-2007, 12:15 PM
I would file as the agreement states in the divorce decree. My ex did that, claimed both children when we agreed I claimed one and she clained one. Got my letter from the IRS, sent them the page of the agreement in the divorce and they went after her. :D

TAF
03-20-2007, 12:19 PM
You're the lucky one alright... :)
My ex can't take anything from me anymore so now(and before too) she steals it from her kids..........:notam:
I actually helped my kids give their mom a black TAF Modern Outlaw championship pull over sweatshirt for Christmas because she said something w/ that gleam in her eye when she saw my son w/ his on, just like every time she ended up swiping one of my favorite shirts or jacket when we were still married. Well she ended up getting an OC choppers pullover almost identically to it and ended up never wearing it. I still haven't figured out that I'll never figure her out!:) sad:D

460 jus getn it
03-20-2007, 12:19 PM
She does take care of him.:DSo what you doing for him tonite????????????

lucky
03-20-2007, 12:21 PM
I actually helped my kids give their mom a black TAF Modern Outlaw championship pull over sweatshirt for Christmas because she said something w/ that gleam in her eye when she saw my son w/ his on, just like every time she ended up swiping one of my favorite shirts or jacket when we were still married. Well she ended up getting an OC choppers pullover almost identically to it and ended up never wearing it. I still haven't figured out that I'll never figure her out!:) sad:D
she was just being an outlaw :)

RitcheyRch
03-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Thats what I would do.
I would file as the agreement states in the divorce decree. My ex did that, claimed both children when we agreed I claimed one and she clained one. Got my letter from the IRS, sent them the page of the agreement in the divorce and they went after her. :D

Jetaholic
03-20-2007, 12:54 PM
She does take care of him.:D
While he takes care of his sheep...

Ziggy
03-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Apparently my ex is now the local town drunk and takes money from her kids. My son is independent of her but her other two still have to rely on her a little bit. Her second son was paying her for car insurance and she never paid the premiums.
:(

topless
03-20-2007, 01:12 PM
So what you doing for him tonite????????????
I'm going to Outlaw Larry's tonight so he might just get a really nice drunk dial.:D

Debbolas
03-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm sorry Lucky:(

Dezertrider
03-20-2007, 02:24 PM
My retarded X wife (There is no other kind) two years in a row claimed both of the kids on her taxes, she is only supposed to claim one. I had to send a copy of my divorce papers along with my taxes. She ended up paying about $1500 both years back to the IRS.
This is why I now stick with anything but Blondes