PDA

View Full Version : Please Confirm Or Correct

3 daytona`s
03-20-2007, 03:12 PM
I just received an E-Mail and then I called the sender a friend.I was told that Bill Clinton while in office ordered Janet Reno to fire all the Federal Prosecutors while in office.I wish to confirm this as he is positive but can not present documented proof.I ask don`t come in and BASH my ASS this is a simple question,BUT if so I`m really concerned why 10 times the firing is no problem but now the end of the world. :confused:

HM
03-20-2007, 04:02 PM
I just received an E-Mail and then I called the sender a friend.I was told that Bill Clinton while in office ordered Janet Reno to fire all the Federal Prosecutors while in office.I wish to confirm this as he is positive but can not present documented proof.I ask don`t come in and BASH my ASS this is a simple question,BUT if so I`m really concerned why 10 times the firing is no problem but now the end of the world. :confused:
They don't bash you ass in this forum, you are thinking of bench racers. :D
Oh, and it is called politics. Dems are great at it the hand wriging and sky is falling shit while the republicans get excited over a cum stained dress and are led by a guy who can't pronounce nuclear. :D

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Clinton fired 93 0f them. One guy who was investigating White Water ended up dead. I guess firring him wasn't enough to keep his mouth shut.
Oh, and he played with a fat intern :D

eliminatedsprinter
03-20-2007, 10:51 PM
The fired all of them with one exception. Micheal Chernoff the current head of homeland security was kept on. Hmmm I wonder what he knows???
P.S. None of any of this is unusual, these folks are all apointees, who are fired and hired all the time. Weather in large numbers as part of a new administration's house cleaning or in smaller numbers as administrations weed out those who don't fit with their philosophy...

3 daytona`s
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM
They don't bash you ass in this forum, you are thinking of bench racers. :D
Oh, and it is called politics. Dems are great at it the hand wriging and sky is falling shit while the republicans get excited over a cum stained dress and are led by a guy who can't pronounce nuclear. :D
EDUCATION= EVERYTHING:D :)

CA Stu
03-22-2007, 04:53 PM
The usual protocol is to change all of them at the start of each new administration.
The reason this particular incident is unusual is because they were fired while the Bush admnistration is still intact, so to speak.
I don't understand why there is such a resistance to testifying in public and under oath? What is there to hide?
I voted for Bush twice, I try to still have faith in his character and vision, but good lord could the guy come across any worse in the media? He is made out to be a shady politician, and the secret hearings and "no transcripts" and "no swearing an oath" before testifying just reeks.
Thanks
CA Stu

SmokinLowriderSS
03-23-2007, 03:02 AM
I don't understand why there is such a resistance to testifying in public and under oath? What is there to hide?
Thanks
CA Stu
Check with Lewis Libby about testifying under oath about your memory, about a NON-CRIME, then get a detail wrong, then get prosecuted for perjury, when there was no crime committed to commit perjury to attempt to hide.

Schiada76
03-23-2007, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=CA Stu;2459233]The usual protocol is to change all of them at the start of each new administration.
Not true, only Klintoon did it. He was trying to stack the odds on gun control in his favor.
The reason this particular incident is unusual is because they were fired while the Bush admnistration is still intact, so to speak.
Not unusual at all, quite common. The liberal wack jobs with BDS will try anything to discredit this administration.
Becuase he had every right to can them at any time for any reason. He can fire them for the wrong hair color if he wants.
Why testify when no laws were broken? How about I sue you for no reason what so ever and drag your ass to court to "testify" for no reason? Is that ok too?
I voted for Bush twice, I try to still have faith in his character and vision, but good lord could the guy come across any worse in the media? He is made out to be a shady politician, and the secret hearings and "no transcripts" and "no swearing an oath" before testifying just reeks.
You just said it all "can he come across any worse in the media" no he can't because they hate his guts and will do or say anything even to the point of forging documents in an attempt to discredit him.
BTW HM cum stained dresses on fat chicks don't bother us. Perjury does. :D

ULTRA26 # 1
03-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Not true, only Klintoon did it. He was trying to stack the odds on gun control in his favor.
Not unusual at all, quite common. The liberal wack jobs with BDS will try anything to discredit this administration.
Becuase he had every right to can them at any time for any reason. He can fire them for the wrong hair color if he wants.
Why testify when no laws were broken? How about I sue you for no reason what so ever and drag your ass to court to "testify" for no reason? Is that ok too?
You just said it all "can he come across any worse in the media" no he can't because they hate his guts and will do or say anything even to the point of forging documents in an attempt to discredit him.
BTW HM cum stained dresses on fat chicks don't bother us. Perjury does. :D
Let's be honest here.
This administration has discredited itself. There has been little need for anyone from the left or the right, to assist in this process. Perjury sucks, I agree. But again, let's be honest here, the former Pres. lied about getting a BJ and not about matters involving national security I believe that our current Pres. and Vice Pres. have lied about far more serious issues and this is why Mr. Bush is refusing to let his aides be examined under oath. If there is nothing to hide?? Apparently there is.
Check with Lewis Libby about testifying under oath about your memory, about a NON-CRIME, then get a detail wrong, then get prosecuted for perjury, when there was no crime committed to commit perjury to attempt to hide.
Smokin,
It is unlawful to expose or be involved in exposing the identity of those in the CIA. Libby took the fall for his boss, and no doubt will be pardoned before Bush leaves office.
All of these matters are not about left or right. They are about incompetence. There are just some things that shouldn't be done, and getting caught, is one of them. They are all P'sOS
John M

Schiada76
03-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Let's be honest here.
This administration has discredited itself. There has been little need for anyone from the left or the right, to assist in this process. Perjury sucks, I agree. But again, let's be honest here, the former Pres. lied about getting a BJ and not about matters involving national security
NO! He did not lie about getting a BJ. He lied in alawsuit for sexual molestation, he commiteed perjury aned he suborned perjury. He paid what? A $900,000.00 fien and was disbarred.
These are facts not liberal pot fest hallucinations.
I believe that our current Pres. and Vice Pres. have lied about far more serious issues and this is why Mr. Bush is refusing to let his aides be examined under oath.
"Believe"???? You Believe??? Name one FACT just one!!!!
If there is nothing to hide?? Apparently there is.
No there is NOT. No laws were broken.
Answer my question, Do you care if I drag your ass into court to testify about a crime that doesn't exits just because I don't like your politics?
Smokin,
It is unlawful to expose or be involved in exposing the identity of those in the CIA. Libby took the fall for his boss, and no doubt will be pardoned before Bush leaves office.
What's your evidence of "FALL FOR HIS BOSS"?
Wrong again hotshot, she's not nor ever was "covert" she's not protected. That was never even brought up in Libbey's "trial" because it was a non issue. Again, no CRIME committed just partisan politics.
So perjury "sucks" for your saint Klintoon but it's a horrible crime for Libby? Hypocrite!
All of these matters are not about left or right. They are about incompetence. There are just some things that shouldn't be done, and getting caught, is one of them. They are all P'sOS
John M
"Perjury Sucks" There's a liberal quote for the ages. The top law enforcement officer in the nation lies under oath and well golly gee that "sucks".:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
03-23-2007, 01:12 PM
"Perjury Sucks" There's a liberal quote for the ages. The top law enforcement officer in the nation lies under oath and well golly gee that "sucks".:rolleyes:
Fact! 73% of the people in this Country believe your great man of character is doing a poor job. Fact! 65% of the people in this Country believe that your great man of character lied about reasons for going to war in Iraq. The so called leftist media is to blame for the way people view this great man. Right? Scooter Libby didn't break any laws. Right? Leaking the identity of a CIA operative is legal. Right? Because Bush legally has the power to fire Federal Attorneys means that aides can't be questioned under oath. Right?
It sounds to me as if you. like our President, are afraid to have his aides testify under oath, for fear of exposing many truths about the current administration. God forbid anyone should know the truth about any of the issues in doubt. I forgot, the President is above being questioned. Right?
Fact! Bush and his cronies are no more above the law than Clinton and his.
John M

Old Texan
03-23-2007, 01:55 PM
U-26: Valerie Plame wasn't outed and that was not the charge against Libby. Valerie Plame should have been indicted for her involvement in sending her dipshit husband on a government mission or what ever the hell it was "called." Pure politics.
This witchhunt being put on by the likes of Leahy is nothing more than sour grapes and the continuing vendetta to get something to stick on Karl Rove. Every few months they come up with another scheme to try and bring down Bush and it is completely asinine and a waste of time. Your stats are derived from inaccurate polls and basiclaaly useless anyway as they are meaningless in the long run. All thiks muckraking does is make America look more F'd by the rest of the world.
What we need far more than the continuing debate about which President, Clinton or Bush did more wrong, is to form some sort of united front to tell Washington to shut the F up and start doing their jobs. No defense of the Republicans and no defense here of the administration, but in my opionion the Murtha's, Kerrys, Pelosi's, Kennedy's and that side of the aisle need to stop trying their end runs and belly aching and dig in. For having won the majority in both houses, I sure ain't seen nothing happening to solve the big problems and see a lot of tax increases on the horizon. What is the Dems plan anyway?????

ULTRA26 # 1
03-23-2007, 02:14 PM
U-26: Valerie Plame wasn't outed and that was not the charge against Libby. Valerie Plame should have been indicted for her involvement in sending her dipshit husband on a government mission or what ever the hell it was "called." Pure politics.
This witchhunt being put on by the likes of Leahy is nothing more than sour grapes and the continuing vendetta to get something to stick on Karl Rove. Every few months they come up with another scheme to try and bring down Bush and it is completely asinine and a waste of time. Your stats are derived from inaccurate polls and basiclaaly useless anyway as they are meaningless in the long run. All thiks muckraking does is make America look more F'd by the rest of the world.
What we need far more than the continuing debate about which President, Clinton or Bush did more wrong, is to form some sort of united front to tell Washington to shut the F up and start doing their jobs. No defense of the Republicans and no defense here of the administration, but in my opionion the Murtha's, Kerrys, Pelosi's, Kennedy's and that side of the aisle need to stop trying their end runs and belly aching and dig in. For having won the majority in both houses, I sure ain't seen nothing happening to solve the big problems and see a lot of tax increases on the horizon. What is the Dems plan anyway?????
Tex,
Are you saying that someone inside the Bush administration didn't expose Valerie Plame? If Rove leaked her ID to the media, he should be gone, period. Why are all of the polls that indicate a majority dislike and/or a distrust for Bush inaccurate? The way we are viewed by the rest of the world, IMO, is important, I agree.
I agree completely with your entire paragraph 3
John M

Schiada76
03-23-2007, 03:05 PM
QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2461204]Fact! 73% of the people in this Country believe your great man of character is doing a poor job.
His approval rating is 37% do the math, very poor non the less.
Fact! 65% of the people in this Country believe that your great man of character lied about reasons for going to war in Iraq.
This has been debated to death and that figure is a lie. Anyone that
thinks this administration lied about Iraq is frankly, just an idiot. You need to add both clintons, Tony Blair, Putin, Mosaad, Teddy Kennedy, John Kerry, the dead gassed Kurds, the dead gassed Iranians etc. etc. etc. into that "lie" but you won't because you're a lefistist hypocrite.
The so called leftist media is to blame for the way people view this great man. Right? Scooter Libby didn't break any laws. Right?
What law? Can you name it? I know what law he was convicted of breaking do you?
Leaking the identity of a CIA operative is legal. Right?
Operative or covert operative? Covert operative, no, but she wasn't covert.
Again what was Libby convicted of?
Because Bush legally has the power to fire Federal Attorneys means that aides can't be questioned under oath. Right?
Exactly! Unless there is evidence of a crime and there is not one tiny shred of evidence. For FAWKS SAKE they haven't even made any allegations of such.
It sounds to me as if you. like our President, are afraid to have his aides testify under oath, for fear of exposing many truths about the current administration.
No, there just is no reason for them to testify under oath except if there is eveidence of a crime. Are you that dense?
God forbid anyone should know the truth about any of the issues in doubt.
What issue in doubt?? What the hell are you talking about?
I forgot, the President is above being questioned. Right?
About what?
No they are not, they just have to commit a CRIME do you know what a CRIME is? Name a CRIME they have commited, not one from a pipe dream either, a real one.
Why won't you answer my question?
I'll ask it again, lets just say for instance I don't like your politics. Does that give me the right to, oh lets say, accuse you of molesting children based on the "fact" that I saw you talking to a young boy? Get you into a courtroom and ask you any question I want under oath, again just because I don't like your politics. That's exactly what you leftists are trying to do right now.:rolleyes:
John M[/QUOTE]

OutCole'd
03-23-2007, 03:16 PM
I could give a shit about either party! They both suck equally & only care about themselves as far as I'm concerned. That being said, do people really think the Dems are the only ones that play this shit? Clinton was a pile of crap, and the Reps went after him for anything they could think of the entire time he was in office. It was investigation after countless investigation, for friggen anything they could find, and finally got him for a BJ. I don't feel bad for this moron in office now.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Smokin,
John M
Not to hijack the thread away from the attorney's, but to keep your facts straight in the Plame "outing", 3 months BEFORE the "special council" was even chosen, the FBI knew who revealed her to a reporter, it was, by his own admission, to the FRI, Richard Armitage, Former Deputy Secretary of State.
Novak was also not the first reporter Armitage revealed Plame as a CIA employee to, Bob Woodward was the first.
Before Bob Novak filed his story, he asked the CIA if he could use her name. He was told that they would prefer if he didn't, but that they had no major problems with it if he did.
Now, the FIRST PERSON to make Valerie Plame, a public name, and connect it to Joe Wilson, was none other than ......... HER HUSBAND, Joe Wilson, not only in 1999's issue of "Who's Who In America, but in every edition from 1999 through 2005, and likely the current issues still.
Now, check the Coverty Agent Identity Protection act again Ultra, you will NOT find that there is ANY LAW ANYWHERE making it illegal to reveal the name of a CIA EMPLOYEE, Covert (secret) Agent, yes, employee, no.
Here's a link to it:Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (http://www.sourcewatch.org/wiki.phtml?title=Covert_Agent_Identity_Protection_ Act)
Now, at the core of the matter, Plame being a covert agent. She was a covert agent early in her carreer, and was removed from overseas covert status after the Aldrich Ames spy fiasco because with all the names Ames had given the soviets of US spies (covert agents), they were afraid hers may have been included, and they pulled her for her own safety. Using Ames info, the Soviets killed and imprisoned a BUNCH of agents. Ames revealed over 100 Intel opperations that were going on, and released at least 30 names.
Her job now was as an ANALYST of WMD Inteligence at CIA HQ, Langley Va, 9-5 job, nothing more. No more covert identity, no more huge secret she worked for the CIA. This very fact, that she was NOT COVERT is the reason nobody has been, nor will anyone ever be, prosecuted per the provisions of the IIPA of 1982.
In fact, according to her own husband, on July 14, 2005, in an interview with Wolf Blitzer, broadcast on CNN, Wilson himself stated:
“ My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity".
Libby was strung up by a zealous democrat, who found a discrepancy with a recollection, in front of a Grand Jury, about a non-criminal matter, purely for the purpose of smearing the current administration, zero other valid & valuable purpose.
He was convicted of "Obstruction of Justice", tell me what "justice", he "obstructed" when the FBI already knew who revealed Plame, 3 months earlier, it wasn't Libby, and, the revealing of plame was not a crime?
Now, back to the Lawyers who were properly fired, by an administration that doesn't seem to have the nuts to say "I can, I did, so what?"

YeLLowBoaT
03-23-2007, 03:40 PM
I could give a shit about either party! They both suck equally & only care about themselves as far as I'm concerned. That being said, do people really think the Dems are the only ones that play this shit? Clinton was a pile of crap, and the Reps went after him for anything they could think of the entire time he was in office. It was investigation after countless investigation, for friggen anything they could find, and finally got him for a BJ. I don't feel bad for this moron in office now.
Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner.

Schiada76
03-23-2007, 04:00 PM
SLSS, How much do want to bet that he all the others here like him ignore all the facts and just continue their mindless BDS ranting?:D

Sundance
03-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Folks, talk to the people in West Texas, they'll tell you what a slime ball dumb f@%# GB is. But there all loving it because of the money their making. I was out there the other day and passed 1,000 oil well and 5 refinereies and never saw a terriorist. When was the last time after 9-11 has there been an attack?
Where did Haliburton move it's hdqtrs.? Where do they "Hand water there golf courses"? Figure it out folks! He's not Christain,he laughs at you.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Dunno about Ultra, we shall see I guess. Entirely possible tho. That's why I keep trying to keep the facts straight.
I don't care if we dissagree in what we think of reality, what irritates me is half-cocked ideas based on either half-truth or outright falsehoods.
I know 2 others who certainly would press on with BDS tho, 1 of whom would be overly concerned with/interested in my sex life.

Bow Tie Omega
03-24-2007, 05:52 AM
Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner.
I will second that. The professional politicians make me sick. I wish more people would get sick of it as well. THe more I think about it, the more I wish an intelligent yet average guy/girl could get the votes necessary to make it to office. This is a position which in my opinion would be much better served by common sense rather than serving the agenda of a particular party, democratic or republican.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-24-2007, 08:34 AM
QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2461204]Fact! 73% of the people in this Country believe your great man of character is doing a poor job.
His approval rating is 37% do the math, very poor non the less.
Fact! 65% of the people in this Country believe that your great man of character lied about reasons for going to war in Iraq.
This has been debated to death and that figure is a lie. Anyone that
thinks this administration lied about Iraq is frankly, just an idiot. You need to add both clintons, Tony Blair, Putin, Mosaad, Teddy Kennedy, John Kerry, the dead gassed Kurds, the dead gassed Iranians etc. etc. etc. into that "lie" but you won't because you're a lefistist hypocrite.
The so called leftist media is to blame for the way people view this great man. Right? Scooter Libby didn't break any laws. Right?
What law? Can you name it? I know what law he was convicted of breaking do you?
Leaking the identity of a CIA operative is legal. Right?
Operative or covert operative? Covert operative, no, but she wasn't covert.
Again what was Libby convicted of?
Because Bush legally has the power to fire Federal Attorneys means that aides can't be questioned under oath. Right?
Exactly! Unless there is evidence of a crime and there is not one tiny shred of evidence. For FAWKS SAKE they haven't even made any allegations of such.
It sounds to me as if you. like our President, are afraid to have his aides testify under oath, for fear of exposing many truths about the current administration.
No, there just is no reason for them to testify under oath except if there is eveidence of a crime. Are you that dense?
God forbid anyone should know the truth about any of the issues in doubt.
What issue in doubt?? What the hell are you talking about?
I forgot, the President is above being questioned. Right?
About what?
No they are not, they just have to commit a CRIME do you know what a CRIME is? Name a CRIME they have commited, not one from a pipe dream either, a real one.
Why won't you answer my question?
I'll ask it again, lets just say for instance I don't like your politics. Does that give me the right to, oh lets say, accuse you of molesting children based on the "fact" that I saw you talking to a young boy? Get you into a courtroom and ask you any question I want under oath, again just because I don't like your politics. That's exactly what you leftists are trying to do right now.:rolleyes:
John M[/QUOTE]
You are too well informed for me. Your man is a pile and you know it. BTW, because I see Bush and his VP as dishonest, self serving and incompetent, doesn't make me a leftist, as you have labeled me, it makes me a realist. I'm not here to answer your questions.
John M
PS "This has been debated to death and that figure is a lie. Anyone that
thinks this administration lied about Iraq is frankly, just an idiot."
IMO, a very shallow thoughtless comment.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-24-2007, 08:36 AM
And in line with the thread topic this time, The reasons for the finings are coming to light, and without congress handing out subpoenas.
Paul Charlton, of Az, fired for refusal to prosecute Marajuanna smuggling cases unless the ammount of pot was OVER 500 POUNDS.
Caro Lamb, California, Refused to prosecute Criminal Illegal Alien cases unless the alien already had 2 felony convictions on it's reccord.
Kevin Ryan, San Francisco, fired for years of history of lousy moralle in his department traced to his poor management of personnell. The DOJ wanted to keep him, but pressure from A CONGRESSPERSON made them add his name to the firing list. Congress got him fired.
David Iglesias, New Mexico, was fired for failure to be effective in prosecuting public corruption and voter fraud cases.
John McKay, Washington State, also fired for failures in investigating and prosecution of voting fraud.
Daniel Bogdon, Nevada, word has it he was fired for not aggressively enough prosecuting adult obscenity violations.

Schiada76
03-24-2007, 10:58 AM
You are too well informed for me. Your man is a pile and you know it. BTW, because I see Bush and his VP as dishonest, self serving and incompetent, doesn't make me a leftist, as you have labeled me, it makes me a realist. I'm not here to answer your questions.
Whether he is a "pile" is still up for debate.
Why can't you offer any eveidence what so ever of a crinme he commited?
John M
IMO, a very shallow thoughtless comment.[/QUOTE]
Again you have to be a complete idiot to call someone a liar with zero evidence, ignore the hundreds of other people that made the same statement, and the thousands of dead bodies that were gassed just because you don't like his politics.
You won't answer my question because you know I'm right. You're a left wing hypocritical ideologe who ignores every fact put before you because you have BDS.
It's sad really.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Whether he is a "pile" is still up for debate.
Why can't you offer any eveidence what so ever of a crinme he commited?
John M
IMO, a very shallow thoughtless comment.
Again you have to be a complete idiot to call someone a liar with zero evidence, ignore the hundreds of other people that made the same statement, and the thousands of dead bodies that were gassed just because you don't like his politics.
You won't answer my question because you know I'm right. You're a left wing hypocritical ideologe who ignores every fact put before you because you have BDS.
It's sad really.[/QUOTE]
Why don't we just leave it at "I'm a complete idiot and a left wing hypocritical ideologe , " and you are the all seeing all knowing. "I'm right' That's obvious. However, that doesn't mean that you have a clue. Last week your idol's approval rating was 27%, the lowest approval rating in history. This means that your great man has lost the approval of a large part of his own party. There is little left to debate. BYW, since you claim I have BDS, I would love to know what BDS is. I suspect that it just another of your buzz words or phrases that you are good at.
Per your less that eloquent writings, "I'm a complete idiot and a left wing hypocritical ideologue" Let's just leave it at that.
JM
BYW, We invaded Iraq for WMD's. terrorists, 9/11 remember??? The genocide had stopped long before was invaded Iraq. There were no WMD's and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 Fact! You talk of the thousands who were gassed but don't mention the 10 of thousands killed as the result of our invasion. You have balls like watermelons to call me a hypocrite.
Come 2009, America will have had enough of the likes of you and our blind support. I am confident that the American people will elect a President, may it be Dem or Rep, who will bring integrity and character to the White House, something Mr. Bush and his VP are totally lacking.
I will have no further discussion with you.

3 daytona`s
03-24-2007, 12:40 PM
I recall Nancy,reading this list of things that were going to get accomplished in the first 100 days:confused:

Bow Tie Omega
03-24-2007, 01:45 PM
It's sad really.
Why don't we just leave it at "I'm a complete idiot and a left wing hypocritical ideologe , " and you are the all seeing all knowing. "I'm right' That's obvious. However, that doesn't mean that you have a clue. Last week your idol's approval rating was 27%, the lowest approval rating in history. This means that your great man has lost the approval of a large part of his own party. There is little left to debate. BYW, since you claim I have BDS, I would love to know what BDS is. I suspect that it just another of your buss words or phrases that you are good at.
Per your less that eloquent writings, "I'm a complete idiot and a left wing hypocritical ideologue" Let's just leave it at that.
JM
BYW, We invaded Iraq for WMD's. terrorists, 9/11 remember??? The genocide had stopped long before was invaded Iraq. There were no WMD's and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 Fact! You talk of the thousands who were gassed but don't mention the 10 of thousands killed as the result of our invasion. You have balls like watermelons to call me a hypocrite.
Come 2009, America will have had enough of the likes of you and our blind support. I am confident that the American people will elect a President, may it be Dem or Rep, who will bring integrity and character to the White House, something Mr. Bush and his VP are totally lacking.
I will have no further discussion with you.[/QUOTE]
Actually the fact of the matter is while we did go to war over WMD's and terrorists, and you are correct that we did not find wmd's. But we did find proof in the form of documentation and witnesses who have said that they were there recently and they were moved to hidden locations (Syria). And there were terrorsits camps there along with the terrorists, that is a fact, that in fact is what we are fighting now. We Americans are sick and tired of the blind support of the left as well by the media and people like you. Bill Clinton shares much blame in this situation, he did not handle the growing issues of homeland security in a competent manner. He knew of the threats of attack on our soil, he knew of Osama Bin Laden, he had two chances to dispose of him and failed to. HE DID NOTHING!!! It is known fact that while his actions with Monica and the blue dress in themselves were not a big deal logically, (morally, well that is a different story) the aftermath following was. And it was his selfish actions that distracted him from doing his job in a competent manner. Bill Clinton dropped the ball when it came to homeland security. The budget cuts which he signed off on are what shrunk our military to a fraction of the size that it was during the Reagan era. So before you start flaming GW Bush, realize this, there has been zero attacks on our soil since 9/11. Can Bill Clinton say that? Better yet, what did Bill Clinton do about it after the bombings in 93......Exactly........zero, zip, nada!!! Oh yeah, we gave nuclear secrets to North Korea and China...... Trust me my friend, there is more than enough blame to go around, and you know I am right.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Bow Tie,
I agree with much of what you stated. However, for some reaosn, your post quotes me for comments I didn't make and another for comments that I made. Just a bit confusing.
John M

OutCole'd
03-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Why don't we just leave it at "I'm a complete idiot and a left wing hypocritical ideologe , " and you are the all seeing all knowing. "I'm right' That's obvious. However, that doesn't mean that you have a clue. Last week your idol's approval rating was 27%, the lowest approval rating in history. This means that your great man has lost the approval of a large part of his own party. There is little left to debate. BYW, since you claim I have BDS, I would love to know what BDS is. I suspect that it just another of your buss words or phrases that you are good at.
JM
I will have no further discussion with you.
Actually the fact of the matter is while we did go to war over WMD's and terrorists, and you are correct that we did not find wmd's. But we did find proof in the form of documentation and witnesses who have said that they were there recently and they were moved to hidden locations (Syria). And there were terrorsits camps there along with the terrorists, that is a fact, that in fact is what we are fighting now. We Americans are sick and tired of the blind support of the left as well by the media and people like you. Bill Clinton shares much blame in this situation, he did not handle the growing issues of homeland security in a competent manner. He knew of the threats of attack on our soil, he knew of Osama Bin Laden, he had two chances to dispose of him and failed to. HE DID NOTHING!!! It is known fact that while his actions with Monica and the blue dress in themselves were not a big deal logically, (morally, well that is a different story) the aftermath following was. And it was his selfish actions that distracted him from doing his job in a competent manner. Bill Clinton dropped the ball when it came to homeland security. The budget cuts which he signed off on are what shrunk our military to a fraction of the size that it was during the Reagan era. So before you start flaming GW Bush, realize this, there has been zero attacks on our soil since 9/11. Can Bill Clinton say that? Better yet, what did Bill Clinton do about it after the bombings in 93......Exactly........zero, zip, nada!!! Oh yeah, we gave nuclear secrets to North Korea and China...... Trust me my friend, there is more than enough blame to go around, and you know I am right.
I really don't see anyone here sticking up for Clinton or saying was any good at all. Just saying Bush is a moron, that's all.
When ever someone knocks the current administration, seems the most popular come back is attacking the previous one. Well, go ahead & attack Clinton & his record. I agree with you, I'm just saying Bush is no better.

Schiada76
03-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Why don't we just leave it at "I'm a complete idiot and a left wing hypocritical ideologe , " and you are the all seeing all knowing. "I'm right' That's obvious. However, that doesn't mean that you have a clue. Last week your idol's approval rating was 27%, the lowest approval rating in history. This means that your great man has lost the approval of a large part of his own party. There is little left to debate. BYW, since you claim I have BDS, I would love to know what BDS is. I suspect that it just another of your buzz words or phrases that you are good at.
Bush Derangement Syndrome
JM
Show me where I have stated blind support for anyone? Check my posts, I respond to the liberals that post here without facts to support their feelings and beliefs and outright lies.
Bring a fact to the table, I have and SLSS and has in spades neither you nor any of the other leftists here has done the same. In fact you completely ignore any post that refutes your beliefs with facts and ramble off on another BDS tangent. That's what makes you an ideologue.
So please educate me if you can, I have an open mind. Bring some facts to the table.
I will have no further discussion with you.[/QUOTE]

Schiada76
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Now that's a fact!:D