PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember

cc322
02-02-2006, 09:41 PM
When this place use to be about boats and how you could come on hear and get or find good information about boats or boating releated topics NOW it seems like its covered with alot of FLUFF :cry:

BigBlockBaja
02-02-2006, 09:41 PM
When this place use to be about boats and how you could come on hear and get or find good information about boats or boating releated topics NOW it seems like its covered with alot of FLUFF :cry:
Homos, they are all homos..... :crossx:

termiteguy
02-02-2006, 09:43 PM
iv heard about this but iv never seen this to be true you must be lieing :argue:

Kilrtoy
02-02-2006, 09:43 PM
It is still that way, just not in the sandbar
try the other sections

FMluvswater
02-02-2006, 09:44 PM
No, I don't. Fluff is good in a social lounge. :p Boat talk is frowned on here doncha know? :D There's techy forums for that. :D

riverroyal
02-02-2006, 09:44 PM
goes all boat,IM outta here.Gotta laugh sometimes

LOWRIVER2
02-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Two words for you: Tech forums

93eliminator
02-02-2006, 09:57 PM
It is my nighttime soap opera. :argue:

voodoomedman
02-02-2006, 10:31 PM
It is still that way, just not in the sandbar
try the other sections
Kinda sorta. I agree with Craig. The bench racers and just jets forums seem talk about there thing and maybe the east coast and central forums talk a bit about their local lakes and stuff but there is nothing in ***boat or the west forum really ever. I like to talk about boating in general and while v drive or jet stuff can be interesting I don't go in there because I don't have one and it does not interest me to get super technical on all that stuff.
It seems that the general boating related topics, the out drive(and even your whackas), and the west coast stuff ends up in the sandbar. I don't even care that there can be a thousand not boating threads in there. What does suck is that when a boating thread is started or any useful thread for that matter it seems to turn to $hit by post #10 if not sooner. Maybe we should try an expirement. Start two new threads. One about suggestions for things to do when your boat is in storage and the second about sighting frenchie in havasu driving his boat drunk and backwards with the hammer down flying onto shore while having a threesome with his wife, his best friends wife and a stray dog on top of a pepsi machine. We can start taking bets on which one gets the most views and the most posts and give out 10-1 odds on Frenchie and make a killing.

H20 Toie
02-02-2006, 10:37 PM
nope i don't remember that :)

Kilrtoy
02-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Start two new threads. One about suggestions for things to do when your boat is in storage and the second about sighting frenchie in havasu driving his boat drunk and backwards with the hammer down flying onto shore while having a threesome with his wife, his best friends wife and a stray dog on top of a pepsi machine. We can start taking bets on which one gets the most views and the most posts and give out 10-1 odds on Frenchie and make a killing.
That is some funny shit, but why you gotta do that to the dog, all he wanted was a Pepsi and Frenchie wouldn't give it to him....

voodoomedman
02-02-2006, 10:59 PM
That is some funny shit, but why you gotta do that to the dog, all he wanted was a Pepsi and Frenchie wouldn't give it to him....
That was the dog's first mistake. Should have went looking for a Coke. Tastes better with Rum or Whiskey anyhow!!!!!!!

BigBlockBaja
02-02-2006, 11:00 PM
The whole story?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81265

HOOTER SLED-
02-03-2006, 04:49 AM
LMAO!!! Doesn't matter, probably just get hit by a car anyways. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Remember, it's Winter. It will water down when the season changes. :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
02-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Kinda sorta. I agree with Craig. The bench racers and just jets forums seem talk about there thing and maybe the east coast and central forums talk a bit about their local lakes and stuff but there is nothing in ***boat or the west forum really ever. I like to talk about boating in general and while v drive or jet stuff can be interesting I don't go in there because I don't have one and it does not interest me to get super technical on all that stuff.
It seems that the general boating related topics, the out drive(and even your whackas), and the west coast stuff ends up in the sandbar. I don't even care that there can be a thousand not boating threads in there. What does suck is that when a boating thread is started or any useful thread for that matter it seems to turn to $hit by post #10 if not sooner. Maybe we should try an expirement. Start two new threads. One about suggestions for things to do when your boat is in storage and the second about sighting frenchie in havasu driving his boat drunk and backwards with the hammer down flying onto shore while having a threesome with his wife, his best friends wife and a stray dog on top of a pepsi machine. We can start taking bets on which one gets the most views and the most posts and give out 10-1 odds on Frenchie and make a killing.
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/ecdigger/gswsmilies/1.gif

Mandelon
02-03-2006, 06:13 AM
The problem is we already now know all the boating related stuff.
Now the important info is finding out who has a new dildo and who they used it on last....... :rolleyes: Not that I would mind if there were some decent pics... :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-03-2006, 06:24 AM
No, I don't. I haven't seen the content on the sandbar change since I've been here. Though I'm still a newbie compared to some.

callbob4homes
02-03-2006, 06:52 AM
I could use a little fluff-er :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-03-2006, 07:21 AM
The problem is we already now know all the boating related stuff.
Now the important info is finding out who has a new dildo and who they used it on last....... :rolleyes: Not that I would mind if there were some decent pics... :crossx:
Are you saying that you wanna show us pics of you using a new dildo?? Please refrain. :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:

Dribble
02-03-2006, 09:03 AM
What is this boating forum you speak of ???

topless
02-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Remember when there wasn't a sandbar to talk shit and we had to do it in the tech forums? :cry:

FMluvswater
02-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Remember when there wasn't a sandbar to talk shit and we had to do it in the tech forums? :cry:
No but I remember when the ***boats forum was first on the forums index list and you had to scroll down to even notice The Sandbar. As a result of that ill placement lots of Sandbar appropriate stuff was "mistakenly" posted in ***boats forum. :idea:

Sleek-Jet
02-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I remember when all the crap was in "Just Jets", and then "***boats"... It was cool when "The Sandbar" was added... keeps all the riff-raf penned up. :D

topless
02-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I remember when all the crap was in "Just Jets", and then "***boats"... It was cool when "The Sandbar" was added... keeps all the riff-raf penned up. :DYep, I remember all that. I guess if you need tech questions answered now, the sandbar isn't the place to look for it or post about how it isn't a tech forum.......Go figure.

Kachina26
02-03-2006, 05:07 PM
I do remember someone talking about a 3-5 MPH gain by running the exhaust through the transom. Do you really want that kind of talk again?
:D

Kilrtoy
02-03-2006, 05:49 PM
I do remember someone talking about a 3-5 MPH gain by running the exhaust through the transom. Do you really want that kind of talk again?
I do recall those days , as if they were just yesterday.

BOBALOO
02-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Wasn't that a 13 page "discussion" last winter? Too bad the guy bought wackas and did not get a chance to test his theory.

mike37
02-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I have never had problem finding the info I need in the tech sections
they don't have a bunch of BS shit like the sandbar
so if you need info go to the appropriate section and look or ask for what you need
if you want to talk shit go to bench racers
if you want to talk about any thing and every thing stay in the sandbar