Havasu1986
03-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Do you find the shirt in the beer aisle.:D

RiverRatMike
03-20-2007, 07:04 PM
if it ain't a Rhino R/C it ain't worth anything :D

Ziggy
03-20-2007, 07:06 PM
I was sure you'd say more parking spaces now that some of the snowbirds are fleeing the coup :D:D:D
Phebus, Phebus...............beer chant :)

phebus
03-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Your killing me Karl :D , but, you may have to take the boat stripes off :eek: . Financial issues may be forcing a sale of my boat :jawdrop:.
I may not be a ***boater for long :(

SummitKarl
03-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Your killing me Karl :D , but, you may have to take the boat stripes off :eek: . Financial issues may be forcing a sale of my boat :jawdrop:.
yes I heard about the offer;)
you still could have a nice boat and Hotrod for 1/2 of the offer... let's go have a drink and think of some options for you...god knows I have every possible hook up in Havasu;) and no a "Pontoon" is not a option:D

SummitKarl
03-20-2007, 08:18 PM
I was sure you'd say more parking spaces now that some of the snowbirds are fleeing the coup :D:D:D
Phebus, Phebus...............beer chant :)
True very True.....
I did see another great shirt today...that is SOOOOOOOO true, it said
"What happens in Havsau........gets around in 5 minutes":D :D :D

phebus
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
yes I heard about the offer;)
you still could have a nice boat and Hotrod for 1/2 of the offer... let's go have a drink and think of some options for you...god knows I have every possible hook up in Havasu;) and no a "Pontoon" is not a option:D
For now, there would be nothing else. A different boat, and a car would have to wait. Retirement was cut way back, and disability pay was cut off. They are playing hardball to get my doctor to make me permanent and stationary, but he feels my back may need another surgery.
Sure wish I'd have been able to finish my career, and go on my terms. Instead, after 23 years of service, and four surgeries, they decide to jerk around with me. Makes me bitter to see my family have to do without, so unless things change, the boat must go.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Phebus,
That really sucks. Hopefully things will work out for you and your family.
John M

Jyruiz
03-20-2007, 08:32 PM
For now, there would be nothing else. A different boat, and a car would have to wait. Retirement was cut way back, and disability pay was cut off. They are playing hardball to get my doctor to make me permanent and stationary, but he feels my back may need another surgery.
Sure wish I'd have been able to finish my career, and go on my terms. Instead, after 23 years of service, and four surgeries, they decide to jerk around with me. Makes me bitter to see my family have to do without, so unless things change, the boat must go.
That sucks Rick, sell the boat if you have to, you can always use mine.

Mandelon
03-20-2007, 08:32 PM
WTF? Thats crap. I hope it works out for you.

SummitKarl
03-20-2007, 08:36 PM
cont..on PM no need for the world to know;) think I got something:idea:

phebus
03-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks Karl.

SummitKarl
03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks Karl.
;) :D

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 09:08 PM
YOU CAN THANK THAT AZZ CLOWN
ARNOLD FOR THIS B.S.
SO sorry to hear this RICK,
but on the bright side, SHEBUS can always ride with us

ROZ
03-20-2007, 10:29 PM
no need for the world to know;) think I got something
DAMN!!!
SOUNDS LIKE THE WORLD KNOWS NOW !!!!!
I BET HE GOT IT FROM BARRYMAC !!!!

4DAY4PLAY
03-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Whats the payoff on that boat?...im willing to donate $100....and im sure we can find about another 100 hbers that will donate to the fund to thank you for the 23 years of public safety you gave us, and due to BS workers comp laws, sounds like your getting screwed. Good luck with everything brother.

RitcheyRch
03-21-2007, 04:06 AM
I figured was going to see the RD SUX plate for sale in the automotive section. :D

LHC30Victory
03-21-2007, 04:55 AM
I still think Phebus would make a fine president :D

OGShocker
03-21-2007, 05:24 AM
You always have a ride with us Pheb'. Hope things go well for you in the future!

Debbolas
03-21-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.....:( My cousin retired early from the police force because of a bad back (they run in my family, I guess).
Best wishes!
:D Deb
What other operations do they want to do to you?

Hardly Satisfied
03-21-2007, 06:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MVC-033F.JPG
walmart will sell anything

havaduner
03-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Does this mean Wal Mart is endorsing Phebus, and the proceeds from the sale go to his campaign fund? Is this going Nationwide, if so, a little creative financing and the boat stays!:D
Phebus, hope you find a way out of this deal that works good for you.

phebus
03-21-2007, 07:06 AM
Thanks for all the offers everyone, sorry to post my problems on here. I guess some beers got the best of me, and I was getting all melancholy. This is something I will get through, and if I have to sell the boat, I'll sell the boat. It's been a great ride, but it can be replaced, and I'm a firm believer that one only gets stronger through adversity. That being said, watch the spam section, and be sure to tell your friends :), as I might be posting it real soon.
Deb, the reason I haven't been made permanent and stationary yet, is that they fused the three levels that were really bad, but chose to leave a fourth level that was questionable. Well, pain and nerve problems continue, so he feels that a surgery to fuse the fourth level may be necessary.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-21-2007, 07:18 AM
How about a SAVE THE BOAT fundraiser at Chuys for Phebus?! :)

yopengo
03-21-2007, 07:22 AM
Ill pay $100.00 for the T-shirt.

Kachina26
03-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Phebus, sorry to hear things aren't going your way. You and Linda are more than welcome on our boat when the weekenders go home :D

Music to my Ears
03-21-2007, 07:28 AM
It sounds like it's time to start paying Rick for his presidential duties around here. A "keep the boat fund" if you will.:)
Rick, sorry to hear about all of this b.s. If you have to sell the boat, I'm sure that there are many, many people that would love to have you and Linda hang with them for the day. You are always welcome with us!:)

phebus
03-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Thanks everyone, the boat is now in the Spam section.

SummitKarl
03-21-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks everyone, the boat is now in the Spam section.
NO WORRIES!!!! if you sell it...you can have my spare boat for the summer;) :D

Not So Fast
03-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Rick: Being retired from Local 12 operating engineers, with a defined pension I worry quite a lot about it being diminished or ??, not supposed to but you know how that goes. So I definitely feel for you my friend. I swore off posting so much but for you I'll do it one more time, what they are doing to you SUCKS BIG TIME :( :( . Good Luck, Bobby

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Sorry to hear that they are doing this to you Rick.

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 09:10 AM
NO WORRIES!!!! if you sell it...you can have my spare boat for the summer;) :D
oh that'll be good for his back alright.....LOL

C-2
03-21-2007, 09:29 AM
Dayum, this sux. Hang in there Rick, I admire your sense of priorities. Hopefully things will turn around soon. Lemme know if there is anyway I can help.

ClownRoyal
03-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Whats the payoff on that boat?...im willing to donate $100....and im sure we can find about another 100 hbers that will donate to the fund to thank you for the 23 years of public safety you gave us, and due to BS workers comp laws, sounds like your getting screwed. Good luck with everything brother.
I'm in for a $100. The channel in front of the Agave condos won't be the same without Phebus there :(

SummitKarl
03-21-2007, 09:52 AM
+
How about a SAVE THE BOAT fundraiser at Chuys for Phebus?! :)
=
$100 per plate dinner party at Chuys:idea:

OutCole'd
03-21-2007, 09:53 AM
+
=
I'm in.

dumbandyoung
03-21-2007, 12:22 PM
that sucks man

Debbolas
03-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Thanks for all the offers everyone, sorry to post my problems on here. I guess some beers got the best of me, and I was getting all melancholy. This is something I will get through, and if I have to sell the boat, I'll sell the boat. It's been a great ride, but it can be replaced, and I'm a firm believer that one only gets stronger through adversity. That being said, watch the spam section, and be sure to tell your friends :), as I might be posting it real soon.
Deb, the reason I haven't been made permanent and stationary yet, is that they fused the three levels that were really bad, but chose to leave a fourth level that was questionable. Well, pain and nerve problems continue, so he feels that a surgery to fuse the fourth level may be necessary.
I'm sorry :(
I had my three lower disks fused. Then a year and a half ago they discectomied my 4th level. I've been ok, nerve pain is always there, but I can walk and work. (I sit at a desk with kids all day) ;)
Bad Backs Suck :mad:

shippingguy
03-21-2007, 03:05 PM
+
=
I am in as well if this takes place.

GABACHOS_LBC
03-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Count me in..

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Count me in..
Me to..fill the boot for the boat.:) It's a fireman thing. :D

Phat Matt
03-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I have a deck boat you two can jump on. :)

photo chick
03-21-2007, 06:22 PM
I can't attend since I live in another state but I'll send my $100 for a shirt!!!