PDA

View Full Version : So one of my friends got caught cheating....

Mandelon
03-20-2007, 07:33 PM
So one of my friends got caught cheating....
He moves out tomorrow. 3 months of counseling..wife says no more, she can't get past it.
He's gotten 3 bj's from her in 15 years with her......she's cute, but a real grouch-puss. He gets barely any action from her at home, so he wandered......Ladies, keep your men satisfied. :idea:
He's got kids and wants to work it out, but I am helping him move some furniture out tomorrow.... :(
Here's the kicker, he owns their house, she signed an interspousal grant deed a few years ago......she think's she's got it made, but I bet she'll be moving....
Sucks for the kids. I told him to get a good lawyer, cuz it won't be pretty. :( :(
I said its too bad he's not married to EZKiller... :D a couple cocktails and its all good. :devil:

h2oski2fast
03-20-2007, 07:40 PM
It's cheaper to hire a hit man.

DMOORE
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Get the nastiest FEMALE lawyer he can. Remember, she Pushed him away,
Darrell.

Biglue
03-20-2007, 08:00 PM
3 BJ's in 15 years? Damn..... he's pretty lucky. :D
In all seriousness, it sucks to hear about couples splitting up. Best of luck to your friends.

riverbound
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Sucks to hear, it seems more and more couples break up due to one not being able to stay still.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Damn that sucks :( How old are the kids?

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Is this his first time cheating, or his first time getting caught
Seems kinda harsh on her part

Mandelon
03-20-2007, 08:30 PM
I think maybe three times in 15 years.....but two were on another continent so they don't count....:rolleyes: don't know for sure.

AzMandella
03-20-2007, 08:32 PM
You know what they say."If you don't feed the dog,he'll start going through the trashcans".:D

Jyruiz
03-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Sucks to hear, feel real bad for the kids.

Kilrtoy
03-20-2007, 08:38 PM
You know what they say."If you don't feed the dog,he'll start going through the trashcans".:D
So true,
I think all ladies should read this and pay beter attention ...

Phat Daddy
03-20-2007, 08:43 PM
It's always sad to hear about divorces but if he had to go outside the marriage to be pleased then something was definitely wrong.

ratso
03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
...ummmmm... I keep forcing myself to stay away from this one.

RaceFace
03-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, you know what they say...."Eatin' ain't cheatin'".......:D

All-Star
03-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Not to be mean...
Men are easy to please.
If you can not please them, then YOU are not trying.
If you want him to help areound the house then you better be working it out in trade if you know what I mean. :eek:
3 bj's in 15 years.... Poor guy. That is part of your wifely duty. So I totally agree that she pushed him away.
As far as the interspousal deed... where she signed off on the property, well that does not matter. She is in California which is a community property state and she is intitled to half, unless he had it prior to their marriage. Sorry to give you the bad news. Sucks for him. Get a good bitchy female lawyer.

ratso
03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Not to be mean...
Men are easy to please.
If you want him to help areound the house then you better be working it out in trade if you know what I mean. :eek:
3 bj's in 15 years.... Poor guy. That is part of your wifely duty. So I totally agree that she pushed him away.
As far as the interspousal deed... where she signed off on the property, well that does not matter. She is in California which is a community property state and she is intitled to half, unless he had it prior to their marriage. Sorry to give you the bad news. Sucks for him. Get a good bitchy female lawyer.
I like your way of thinking...:D

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 09:11 PM
I hate to say this but I hope for the kids sake she puts him through the shredder. Lack of sex is no reason to destroy a kids life. I'm in a sexless marriage myself and although it sucks more than anything, I would never give up the hugs I get from my 3 year old daughter when I get home from work. I understand that sex is a very important part of any relatonship, but I think being there for your kids on a daily basis far outweighs blasting a big nutt all over your wifes ass........... :eek:

Firecracker
03-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Depending on how their relationship is with eachother, other than the sex it could be good for any kids involved if they got a divorce. I know several people who said they wished their parents would have gotten a divorce when they were kids because their lives were horrible. Their parents were always fighting with eachother, and they never got along. That is no life for a child. And what is that going to teach the kid? It's ok to stay in a miserable relationship for your kids, who would probably be better off if you split? Like I said it depends on their relationship... If they are fighting like cats and dogs it's probably in the best interest of and kids if they got separated. But I'm not in their shoes... My $.02

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Depending on how their relationship is with eachother, other than the sex it could be good for any kids involved if they got a divorce. I know several people who said they wished their parents would have gotten a divorce when they were kids because their lives were horrible. Their parents were always fighting with eachother, and they never got along. That is no life for a child. And what is that going to teach the kid? It's ok to stay in a miserable relationship for your kids, who would probably be better off if you split? Like I said it depends on their relationship... If they are fighting like cats and dogs it's probably in the best interest of and kids if they got separated. But I'm not in their shoes... My $.02
I know several children of divorce who wish that their dad's would pick them up when they promissed. I know many children who wish that daddy wouldn't spend so much time with his hot new girlfriend and more time with them. I know many kids who wish that dad would of just kept his cock in his pants so that Christmas would be spent with family rather than being shuttled from parent to parent.
I agree, if people are so stubborn and immature that they can't get along and do the job they promissed, then they should split up and worry only about their own happiness and not that of the children's.
I am not anti divorce, however this divorce and tragedy could have been completely avoided.

Firecracker
03-20-2007, 09:37 PM
I know several children of divorce who wish that their dad's would pick them up when they promissed. I know many children who wish that daddy wouldn't spend so much time with his hot new girlfriend and more time with them. I know many kids who wish that dad would of just kept his cock in his pants so that Christmas would be spent with family rather than being shuttled from parent to parent.
I agree, if people are so stubborn and immature that they can't get along and do the job they promissed, then they should split up and worry only about their own happiness and not that of the children's.
I am not anti divorce, however this divorce and tragedy could have been completely avoided.
I know kids who wish mommy would stop being a hoe, and would rather stay with daddy than go to mommy's house and see her new boyfriend. It works both ways. It's not always the dad who is the bad guy... I agree, if you can not handle a situation maturely then they should split up. Plus you don't know how many times this guy has cheated on his wife, she's probably fed up with him and wants nothing to do with him anymore... Time for her to find a sugar daddy! :D J/K

Biglue
03-20-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't blame her for wanting a divorce, but I also think she has her self to blame for not doing the "routine maintenance" leading up to his going astray. I'm not sure I could recover from an unfaithful spouse either. Just my .02

Firecracker
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I do have to say, the people who give a second chance on that one are very big people. I don't think that I could recover either. But at that point, if my spouse is not interested in me anymore, why do I want to be with them?

Jordy
03-20-2007, 09:45 PM
You're joking right??? Based upon a very non-descript post from a 3rd party on the internet, followed up by a short sentence post, you're ready to declare this a tradgedy and suggest it could all be avoided??? Put the crystal ball away Dr. Phil... :notam: :rolleyes: :confused: :D

ROZ
03-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I told him to get a good lawyer, cuz it won't be pretty. :( :(
Jeff Fritz... He's not a family lawyer because he does divorces... He's a mother focker..and every attorney in town knows it :devil:

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 09:56 PM
You're joking right??? Based upon a very non-descript post from a 3rd party on the internet, followed up by a short sentence post, you're ready to declare this a tradgedy and suggest it could all be avoided??? Put the crystal ball away Dr. Phil... :notam: :rolleyes: :confused: :D
Most tragedies (such as this one) could be avoided. There are mature ways to handle any situation. In this case I feel that the husband was in the wrong. He not only cheated on his wife, but his kids also. The wife might have deserved it for her lack of "playfullness", but the children were the one's that ultimatly got hurt. The parents could regroupe with other would be spouses and move on, but what are the kids to do. This ALL should have been thought of well before the wife stopped being sexy and the husband started fooling around.
What's done is done, but I hope the kids get to keep their rooms so that the change is somewhat minimized.

Jordy
03-20-2007, 10:08 PM
In this case I feel that the husband was in the wrong. He not only cheated on his wife, but his kids also.
In this case??? Again, it was a 3rd party post with very limited information on a boating board on the internet. Still seems to fall a remarkable distance short of the requirments of a tradgedy, especially when about 1% or less of what is actually going on has been disclosed. Guess my crystal ball must be on the fritz. :(
Oh, and I know lots of people who are better off being divorced for their kids sakes, as well as their own. My parents included. As you can see, I turned out just fine!!! :D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 10:11 PM
I hate to say this but I hope for the kids sake she puts him through the shredder. Lack of sex is no reason to destroy a kids life. I'm in a sexless marriage myself and although it sucks more than anything, I would never give up the hugs I get from my 3 year old daughter when I get home from work. I understand that sex is a very important part of any relatonship, but I think being there for your kids on a daily basis far outweighs blasting a big nutt all over your wifes ass........... :eek:
OK Dr. Laura. How does putting him through the shredder help the kids? How old are you and what brand lotion works best? Any favorite internet sites? :D Look at the bright side. In 15 years you can finally get some real sex.
If your marriage sucks why would you have a kid 3 years ago?

YeLLowBoaT
03-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Not to be mean...
Men are easy to please.
thats what I'm saying...

Concept1
03-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Im gonna stay up all night to keep up with this thread! :-)

AzMandella
03-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow your a little mixed up.From your post you seem to think the children's life is all screwed up now.So you automatically figure he is going to be an absentee father he'll always be late picking the kids up,if at all?Regardless of the reason for the devorce both parents are going to have to spend seperate time with their children.By the way couples who are not happy in their mariage but stay together for the children almost certainly will look for happines elswhere.You say they should regroup with other spouses?Doesn't that mean devorce anyhow?The only way this is going to be a big thing to the chidren as far as the cheating goes is if the wife is a vindictive bitch that fills the childrens heads with"your father is scum BS".Which would be the mother ruining their lives.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:27 PM
OK Dr. Laura. How does putting him through the shredder help the kids? How old are you and what brand lotion works best? Any favorite internet sites? :D Look at the bright side. In 15 years you can finally get some real sex.
If your marriage sucks why would you have a kid 3 years ago?
Who said my marriage sucks? The lack of sex sucks, but that's not the only reason we are together. If that's all I wanted I would of married a pro. By the way we are celebrating our 12 year anniversarry this Friday.
And I would have a hard time telling my daughter the reason I left her and mommy was because daddy wanted to nutt in some bitch because mommy wasn't putting out. My marriage is not perfect, however I don't have to lie to my wife or daughter when I come home at night either.
Putting him through the shredder might insure that the kids may not be uprooted(ie; move to a shabby apartment, change schools, have to make new friends, live at grandma and grandpa's. You know all the fun shitt kids go through when dad gets his dick wet) Chances are that if he in fact was cheating on his wife, he will not gain custody of the kids. And why would he want to anyways? The kids might ruin his chances of getting laid when he's spittin game http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Again, I am not anti divorce. It looks like if anyone needs one it's these two. But unfortunaly the kids are now victims of their parent's actions. Way to go mom and dad!!!

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:30 PM
In this case??? Again, it was a 3rd party post with very limited information on a boating board on the internet. Still seems to fall a remarkable distance short of the requirments of a tradgedy, especially when about 1% or less of what is actually going on has been disclosed. Guess my crystal ball must be on the fritz. :(
You can get a new one at the shop of Experience and Common knowledge. They are on sale.
Oh, and I know lots of people who are better off being divorced for their kids sakes, as well as their own. My parents included. As you can see, I turned out just fine!!! :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
My point exactly :D :D

Jordy
03-20-2007, 10:30 PM
But unfortunaly the kids are now victims of their parent's actions. Way to go mom and dad!!!
Wow, just a few posts ago it was all the dad's fault and he should have been put through the shredder, but now it's both of their fault, but he should still be put through the shredder??? Al Bundy and the rest of No Ma'am are rolling over in their graves!!! Oh, and if you ever get to see your man card again, you should probably just go ahead and shred it. ;) :D

Concept1
03-20-2007, 10:33 PM
OMG :eek: Wow clearly opinions will vary here. Maybe im mistaken here but its not just sex here, its a lack of a conection. No sex means not being intimate, not feeling sexy or desired etc... Thats tough to deal with for anyone. Maybe cheating wasnt the answer but at that point the relationship is over anyway. Just living in a bad relationship is NOT the answer here.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Sucks to hear, it seems more and more couples break up due to one not being able to stay still.
not being able to stay still...that funny...so your saying that no matter what :( if someone isnt getting any:confused: ... they should suffer, cus the are married? i guess you all know what i think...like the previous post ...someone stated...she pushed him away...and wonders why he strayed...jmo

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Who said my marriage sucks? The lack of sex sucks, but that's not the only reason we are together. If that's all I wanted I would of married a pro. By the way we are celebrating our 12 year anniversarry this Friday.
And I would have a hard time telling my daughter the reason I left her and mommy was because daddy wanted to nutt in some bitch because mommy wasn't putting out. My marriage is not perfect, however I don't have to lie to my wife or daughter when I come home at night either.
Putting him through the shredder might insure that the kids may not be uprooted(ie; move to a shabby apartment, change schools, have to make new friends, live at grandma and grandpa's. You know all the fun shitt kids go through when dad gets his dick wet) Chances are that if he in fact was cheating on his wife, he will not gain custody of the kids. And why would he want to anyways? The kids might ruin his chances of getting laid when he's spittin game http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Again, I am not anti divorce. It looks like if anyone needs one it's these two. But unfortunaly the kids are now victims of their parent's actions. Way to go mom and dad!!!
Maybe he is or would be as a good of a dad as you. Do you think that your lack of desire for sex makes you a better dad? I love my daughter just as much or more than you love yours but I would never put up with that for 15 more years before deciding to bounce. I feel that at a certain age for kids it is an unhealthy display of what a good marriage should be. Kids learn from example. I think the example should be to be happy in life.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 10:43 PM
So true,
I think all ladies should read this and pay beter attention ...
or suffer the consequence? lol i agree...

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Wow your a little mixed up.From your post you seem to think the children's life is all screwed up now..
Why don't you ask the kids when they are loading the U-haul or on thier first day at a new school with no friends. I'm sure they will be happier than shitt. Hey, two Christmas's righthttp://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
So you automatically figure he is going to be an absentee father he'll always be late picking the kids up,if at all?.
He sure didn't give a shitt about the kids when he was pumping his girlfriend. What makes you think he's going to put on the "daddy cape" and become the great father within?
Regardless of the reason for the devorce both parents are going to have to spend seperate time with their children.
Seperate time with the parents? Just what every kid wants right?
By the way couples who are not happy in their mariage but stay together for the children almost certainly will look for happines elswhere.You say they should regroup with other spouses?Doesn't that mean devorce anyhow?The only way this is going to be a big thing to the chidren as far as the cheating goes is if the wife is a vindictive bitch that fills the childrens heads with"your father is scum BS".Which would be the mother ruining their lives.
Not what I said at all. What I said was that little sacrifice comes from the parents once divorced. They can meet up with other would be spouses and move on. The children then become thrown into makeshift families consisting of "daddy Mark" and mommy. The children don't have the choice of who the new daddy or mommy will be.
Moral of the story, stay true to your wife or husband and don't cheat. If you do, you are sending the message that your cock is far more important than the welfare and happiness of your child.
And I don't buy the notion that the reasons a man cheats is because he's not getting any at home. Some do it just to do it.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:48 PM
not being able to stay still...that funny...so your saying that no matter what :( if someone isnt getting any:confused: ... they should suffer, cus the are married? i guess you all know what i think...like the previous post ...someone stated...she pushed him away...and wonders why he strayed...jmo
Not staying because they are married, but because they have children. Sex can be substituted, parents can't.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Maybe he is or would be as a good of a dad as you. Do you think that your lack of desire for sex makes you a better dad? I love my daughter just as much or more than you love yours but I would never put up with that for 15 more years before deciding to bounce. I feel that at a certain age for kids it is an unhealthy display of what a good marriage should be. Kids learn from example. I think the example should be to be happy in life.
First off I have no "lack of desire" for sex. I love it. I don't love it more than my family unity though. Big difference.
As far as a display for children to see, what goes on or does NOT go on behind close doors is none of their buisiness.
I teach by example. I kiss and hug my wife daily and we are always together. Sex unfortunatly is a rarity.
And the "Big brain" is always in control of what the lower "big brain" is doing. I know the concsequences of infidelity as I'm sure the "super dad" in this case did as well. He chose to risk it at the sake of his children. He has a new girlfriend to run to so what does he care?

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Not staying because they are married, but because they have children. Sex can be substituted, parents can't.
intimacy and being desired cant be substituted. But I guess if someone needs these things in life they are selfish....its all about the kids right?

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 10:57 PM
intimacy and being desired cant be substituted. But I guess if someone needs these things in life they are selfish....its all about the kids right?
Why don't you ask one?

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
First off I have no "lack of desire" for sex. I love it. I don't love it more than my family unity though. Big difference.
As far as a display for children to see, what goes on or does NOT go on behind close doors is none of their buisiness.
I teach by example. I kiss and hug my wife daily and we are always together. Sex unfortunatly is a rarity.
And the "Big brain" is always in control of what the lower "big brain" is doing. I know the concsequences of infidelity as I'm sure the "super dad" in this case did as well. He chose to risk it at the sake of his children. He has a new girlfriend to run to so what does he care?
i am not promoting infidelity. What he did was wrong. He should have divorced her if it was that bad.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 11:01 PM
but the reality is, parents are substituded...the divorce rate, is proof...and the reality is... even if sex, can be substituded, it shouldnt have to be...so anyone:( who puts their spouse in that situation...better be ready, for something to give....and that would be sex, else where...i just cant get over how ...KNOWING THIS...ppl "still" cant find the time to take ...what ???? about 20 min, of the day.... to fit in :confused: a b/j or some sex in the mix? i dont get it...:) like someone already said...it isnt that hard to please a person...

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:02 PM
i am not promoting infidelity. What he did was wrong. He should have divorced her if it was that bad.
Yes, although still selfish it would have deluted the "your father is a cheatin bastard" stories that the mother is sure to inflict on her kids.

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Why don't you ask one?
a child doesn't make a good marriage counselor. Of course they would want both mommy and daddy at home.
If the kid wants ice cream for dinner and as parent we know it isn't right do we give them that too? Do you believe in spanking or time out?

TBONE1904
03-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Quickjet...I agree with you 100%. I am very very young, but have messed around with the occasional about to be divorced women. However I draw the line when there are children are involved. I have plenty of friends, besides family members that have been through divorces. No matter why it occurred it hurts the CHILDREN. It doesn't even matter how old they are, or what sugar coat you put on it. There are defiantly women that cheat to, so don't just blame it on the guys.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:05 PM
a child doesn't make a good marriage counselor. Of course they would want both mommy and daddy at home.
If the kid wants ice cream for dinner and as parent we know it isn't right do we give them that too? Do you believe in spanking or time out?
Ok, lets not compare a child wanting mommy and daddy together under the same roof to a child wanting Ice Cream for dinner. Not the same.

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Yes, although still selfish it would have deluted the "your father is a cheatin bastard" stories that the mother is sure to inflict on her kids.
I believe that would make her a bad mom. Children should be allowed to discover on thier own that thier parents are worthless. It should not be drilled into thier head by a bitter parent. I'm speaking from experience here. Thats a huge part of the reason I barely have a relationship with my mother.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:10 PM
but the reality is, parents are substituded...the divorce rate, is proof...and the reality is... even if sex, can be substituded, it shouldnt have to be...so anyone:( who puts their spouse in that situation...better be ready, for something to give....and that would be sex, else where...i just cant get over how ...KNOWING THIS...ppl "still" cant find the time to take ...what ???? about 20 min, of the day.... to fit in :confused: a b/j or some sex in the mix? i dont get it...:) like someone already said...it isnt that hard to please a person...
I agree with you, it doesn't take much to please people. However when thrusted into the "sexless" situation you tend to deal with it. Some stray, others work crazy hours and dump money into their hobbies. It's a common problem, one more abundant than you think :(
Quickjet...I agree with you 100%. I am very very young, but have messed around with the occasional about to be divorced women. However I draw the line when there are children are involved. I have plenty of friends, besides family members that have been through divorces. No matter why it occurred it hurts the CHILDREN. It doesn't even matter how old they are, or what sugar coat you put on it. There are defiantly women that cheat to, so don't just blame it on the guys.
I know that women cheat too, but statistically men do it more.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:13 PM
I believe that would make her a bad mom. Children should be allowed to discover on thier own that thier parents are worthless. It should not be drilled into thier head by a bitter parent. I'm speaking from experience here. Thats a huge part of the reason I barely have a relationship with my mother.
True. And I'm sure she will leave out other details that might incriminate her as well. I wish them all the luck......

SHOTKALLIN
03-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Ok, lets not compare a child wanting mommy and daddy together under the same roof to a child wanting Ice Cream for dinner. Not the same.
Thats sarcasm. Children dont know whats best for them. Maybe you are happy in your situation. I'm happy for you. You are a great dad. Staying together no matter what is not always the answer. Thats why the invented step parents.

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Thats sarcasm. Children dont know whats best for them. Maybe you are happy in your situation. I'm happy for you. You are a great dad. Staying together no matter what is not always the answer. Thats why the invented step parents.
"No matter what" is not always the answere, I agree. Absolutes never work 100% of the time. I just think that both parties disregarded the children and now they have to suffer.

TBONE1904
03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
20 min...are we just talking about cuddling?!!! I am totally joking....I wish girls my age thought like you women do. I am 27 and the girls I thought were women bitch about this all the time......sh*t I will put my time in...what gives?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree with you, it doesn't take much to please people. However when thrusted into the "sexless" situation you tend to deal with it. Some stray, others work crazy hours and dump money into their hobbies. It's a common problem, one more abundant than you think :(
just curious who these cheating men:D do it with ? other men i guess? not! women! they do it with women!!!.... which means what? both sexes do it the same...men, just get caught...cus, women are the ones who check up on everything...men dont...so the men, get caught more than the woman...every woman i know is cheating...these husbands (men) just dont check up on them...these girls say, they are shopping...and their men believe them, THEY dont check anything out...:sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 11:25 PM
20 min...are we just talking about cuddling?!!! I am totally joking....I wish girls my age thought like you women do. I am 27 and the girls I thought were women bitch about this all the time......sh*t I will put my time in...what gives?
i am thinking you arent married?...the average married couple, may not have alot of time...just thinking, if they have small children...so :devil: ya have to work with what TIME ya have...but dont skip it all:( together...
BUT GOOD FOR YOU ...WILLING TO DO YOUR PART...

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:31 PM
just curious who these cheating men:D do it with ? other men i guess? not! women! they do it with women!!!.... which means what? both sexes do it the same...men, just get caught...cus, women are the ones who check up on everything...men dont...so the men, get caught more than the woman...every woman i know is cheating...these husbands (men) just dont check up on them...these girls say, they are shopping...and their men believe them, THEY dont check anything out...:sqeyes:
Doens't mean that they do it at the same rate. Men tend to cheat with single unattatched women. The woman is always wanting more comittment from the man who "is going to leave his wife. He promisses". This is why the men get caught.
Women tend to cheat with unmarried men. The men don't want comittment from the cheating woman so it works out perfectly. Remember, this is statistically speaking. It might be different in you area or situations.
And yes they are "out shopping". Shopping for new pole.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Doens't mean that they do it at the same rate. Men tend to cheat with single unattatched women. The woman is always wanting more comittment from the man who "is going to leave his wife. He promisses". This is why the men get caught.
Women tend to cheat with unmarried men. The men don't want comittment from the cheating woman so it works out perfectly. Remember, this is statistically speaking. It might be different in you area or situations.
And yes they are "out shopping". Shopping for new pole.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif

QuickJet
03-20-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif
Where did you get the "guy on the floor after being kicked in the balls" emoticon ??

EAZYKILLER2006
03-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Where did you get the "guy on the floor after being kicked in the balls" emoticon ??
glamis they have alot of good ones:) http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_boobies.gif
right click on anything you want.... and copy and paste the properties.... save.... then use when ever you want to

lucky
03-21-2007, 06:29 AM
3 BJ's in 15 years? Damn..... he's pretty lucky. :D
In all seriousness, it sucks to hear about couples splitting up. Best of luck to your friends.
Lucky even gets more than that - hell you should know that LUE :D

Sandbar Mike
03-21-2007, 06:55 AM
He moves out tomorrow. 3 months of counseling..wife says no more, she can't get past it.
He's gotten 3 bj's from her in 15 years with her......she's cute, but a real grouch-puss. He gets barely any action from her at home, so he wandered......Ladies, keep your men satisfied. :idea:
He's got kids and wants to work it out, but I am helping him move some furniture out tomorrow.... :(
Here's the kicker, he owns their house, she signed an interspousal grant deed a few years ago......she think's she's got it made, but I bet she'll be moving....
Sucks for the kids. I told him to get a good lawyer, cuz it won't be pretty. :( :(
I said its too bad he's not married to EZKiller... :D a couple cocktails and its all good. :devil:
This guy is lucky to be rid of her if you ask me. You only live once.
I'm married to one just like her, doesn't take care of her man. For now I'm at the Cheaper to Keep her stage. But who knows what the future has in store.

Sportin' Wood
03-21-2007, 07:01 AM
Life is too short to be unhappy, no matter what is making you unhappy, its not worth it. If you find happiness in holding your kids great, if you find happiness nutting on some bitches a$$ great. If your life partner does not agree with what makes you happy and can not find a way to work that out, time to move on.. Hobbies, job, or even sex. Kids know when Mom and Dad are not happy. You really can't hide it and at some point they will find out and it will scar them. Today or 10 years from now it's gonna hurt them.
There is no manual for great kid raising so we all do the best we can. My Parents sucked at traditional child raising but did great at other things. We all do the best we can and in the end will see how we did raising kids. In todays world family has been redifined. we have two Mom families two Dad Families, half brothers and sisters, Remarried , mixed race, and countless other situations. In the end all that I wanted as a kid was someone to love me. It did not matter if Mom and Dad where together doing it or where it was being done. Divorce does not ruin kids bad parents ruin kids and being married has nothing to do with it. I know plenty of people who should be normal because they are from a two parent family and are just as screwed up as the rest of us. Staying together for the kids sake is a joke. Respecting the father or Mother of your kids is the key!
Have a nice day!
Sportin' woods prescription for life happiness.
The doctor is no longer in!

Racey
03-21-2007, 07:07 AM
On the other hand kids growing up with parents that don't care for each other is 10 times worse, I think children need to grow up in a happy household whether or not its a single parent one, i know plenty that have grown up single parent and had great upbringings. If he's only had 3 bjs in 15 years then there will be some friction in that household, and not just because of that situation, but i'd say that's a tell-tale to how the rest of the relationship is.
Staying together for the kids is only going to cause them to grow up not knowing what a real loving affectionate relationship is, and make both the parents miserable at the same time. everyone loses.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-21-2007, 07:19 AM
I just can't get over these women who do not want sex then freak out when their husbands go get it somewhere else. Do they feel like they can make the decision of celibacy (or near celibacy) for both members of the relationship? Who gave them that right? It is unfair of them. Reminds me of a saying I heard somewhere:
"Women need to feel loved to have sex. Men need sex to feel loved."
Of course, that may have been the problem on both accounts. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Mandelon
03-21-2007, 10:05 AM
"Women need to feel loved to have sex. Men need sex to feel loved."
That sound correct to me. Good observance.
My friend has talked to a lawyer, but I will be helping him move a few things shortly.
The house is part of his parent's investment trust. So wifey is not entitled to 1/2 of it. Maybe 1/2 of the appreciation since the purchase.....

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Not to pry Mandelon, but how did he get caught?

Jordy
03-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Not to pry Mandelon, but how did he get caught?
Say it isn't so??? You're actually looking for more details??? C'mon, you have your mind all made up already, why add more facts now??? :notam:

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Say it isn't so??? You're actually looking for more details??? C'mon, you have your mind all made up already, why add more facts now??? :notam:
No, he's already convicted in my eyes (and his kid's too I'm sure) I'm just curiouse if he got sloppy or the wife got suspicious. Wanna bet on who get's the kids?

EmpirE231
03-21-2007, 04:01 PM
shame on the dude.... blame on the wife!! keep a lil damn satisfaction in the relationship! well maybe not blame on the wife... since he was the one that cheated... but her actions have caused it... seems like? :idea:

Jordy
03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Wanna bet on who get's the kids?
Nope. For a bunch of reasons. First I don't really care, it's just that I find it comical that you have already passed judgment on someone you don't know who is in a situation that you have almost no information about, and certainly no first hand information. :notam:
Secondly, I don't have enough information to make an educated decision based upon facts. I'm just having fun watching you monday morning quarterback the whole thing, it would be right up there with me trying to give pointers on why a team lost a cricket match. Really wouldn't make any sense and I'd probably come off looking like I had no idea what I was talking about. :D :D :D

Jordy
03-21-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm just curiouse if he got sloppy or the wife got suspicious.
Oh, so you're doing research and looking for pointers so you don't make the same mistakes huh??? :D :D :D

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 04:14 PM
shame on the dude.... blame on the wife!! keep a lil damn satisfaction in the relationship! well maybe not blame on the wife... since he was the one that cheated... but her actions have caused it... seems like? :idea:
Agreed, they both screwed up, however, if the lack of sex was there for 15 years, why the cheating and not just divorce her in the early stages? If "no sex" was such a big deal to him why not just leave a long time ago?

EmpirE231
03-21-2007, 04:23 PM
a good question my GF brought up.... "how many BJ'S did he get before they got married?"
and if the answer is none...or very few... then he should have figured it out then.
unless she pulled the ol' bait and switch :jawdrop: , which many women are well known for!

Havasu Hangin'
03-21-2007, 04:25 PM
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/husbandcheating.jpg

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Nope. For a bunch of reasons. First I don't really care, it's just that I find it comical that you have already passed judgment on someone you don't know who is in a situation that you have almost no information about, and certainly no first hand information. :notam:
I'm just going off the same information that his obviously good friend gave. Figure that's about as close to the source as I'm going to get. If the information was lacking in substance I doubt that this thread would have gone 3 pages.
Secondly, I don't have enough information to make an educated decision based upon facts. I'm just having fun watching you monday morning quarterback the whole thing, it would be right up there with me trying to give pointers on why a team lost a cricket match. Really wouldn't make any sense and I'd probably come off looking like I had no idea what I was talking about. :D :D :D
Just use the basic tools of reasonable thought. He cheated and used the excuse that "he aint gettin none at home" as a justification. True or not the reality is that it was more important for him to get his little dicky wet than secure a family enviorment for his kids.
Again, these are just facts that his good friend offered. You don't think he's a liar do you?
Oh, so you're doing research and looking for pointers so you don't make the same mistakes huh??? :D :D :D
I give pointers when it comes to cheating and NOT getting caught! Trust me on that one ;)

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Sounds like she was one that used the power of the pussy to get what she wanted, and once he got some other kitty hers had less effect on him so she says "its over now" cuz she can't control him any longer................
Sometimes a divorce improves the parents' connection with their children because they make more effort to do so vs. living in an unhappy marraige.
So many views on this subject with nary a tidbit of info.............so many experts too. Another subject here that won't garner much of any good feelings between some folks...............if anything Mande's friend might pick up a couple good names of divorce attrny..

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Nuh uh, Mande said she was cute, just has a sour tasting puss :D:D:D

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Sounds like she was one that used the power of the pussy to get what she wanted, and once he got some other kitty hers had less effect on him so she says "its over now" cuz she can't control him any longer..................
What did the wife get from her husband by not giving him her poon?? It was stated that they had only been intimate (via BJ) 3 times in the last 15 years. Doesn't sound like she is using her poon for anything (and neither is he)

AzMandella
03-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Agreed, they both screwed up, however, if the lack of sex was there for 15 years, why the cheating and not just divorce her in the early stages? If "no sex" was such a big deal to him why not just leave a long time ago?
Gee QuickJet maybe he's like you,And just stayed married for the children.But wasn't going to be completely misserable.Not to say that your misserable in your marriage.But unless the reason you and your wife almost never have sex is due to a medical problem then I think you have deluted yourself into thinking there is no problem with your mariage. I agree with some of the other quotes that the marriage was probbably in the shitter due to other reasons.Which is most likely why there was a lack of sex.

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 05:24 PM
What did the wife get from her husband by not giving him her poon?? It was stated that they had only been intimate (via BJ) 3 times in the last 15 years. Doesn't sound like she is using her poon for anything (and neither is he)
I'm assumming things that I have no knowledge of...........but a secure household, children, and a place to rest her weary head every night for starters.......and again by assumming this I'd guess being a stay at home mom is a pretty good perk too.
I've been divorce before too and believe me, she thought her bed of roses were gonna bloom when she divorced me but instead she became a burden on our welfare system by her own doings, or undoings might be more approppriate. I paid up the ass to support her and my child so he could live properly. My relationship with my son was 100 times better without her 200db screaming voice around us.
In my case infidelity was on her end...................yet, as a way of trying to manipulate me I was served with papers. She lost out on that battle because I'm the happily married one now and she's the town drunk.

ratso
03-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm just going off the same information that his obviously good friend gave. Figure that's about as close to the source as I'm going to get. If the information was lacking in substance I doubt that this thread would have gone 3 pages.
Just use the basic tools of reasonable thought. He cheated and used the excuse that "he aint gettin none at home" as a justification. True or not the reality is that it was more important for him to get his little dicky wet than secure a family enviorment for his kids.
Again, these are just facts that his good friend offered. You don't think he's a liar do you?
I give pointers when it comes to cheating and NOT getting caught! Trust me on that one ;)
Wow, I have a few comments to make on a couple of threads here, especially the one thats gone over 20 pages now, but I'm meeting one of my married chicks for dinner. I'm kinda in a hurry because we gotta eat and then go fukk before I send her back home to the husband and kids... seriously...

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Gee QuickJet maybe he's like you,And just stayed married for the children.But wasn't going to be completely misserable.Not to say that your misserable in your marriage.But unless the reason you and your wife almost never have sex is due to a medical problem then I think you have deluted yourself into thinking there is no problem with your mariage. I agree with some of the other quotes that the marriage was probbably in the shitter due to other reasons.Which is most likely why there was a lack of sex.
Beleive me, in marrige there are many things that make it great, Sex being one of them. But leaving someone for the lack of sex is just as dumb as marrying someone just for sex. Even though I am not plowing the feild every night, my wife makes up for it in many other ways.
I agree, his marriage was in the tank a long time ago, but now he has the unfortunate duty to explain to his children why mommy calls him a "cheatin bastard"
I'm assumming things that I have no knowledge of...........but a secure household, children, and a place to rest her weary head every night for starters.......and again by assumming this I'd guess being a stay at home mom is a pretty good perk too.
I've been divorce before too and believe me, she thought her bed of roses were gonna bloom when she divorced me but instead she became a burden on our welfare system by her own doings, or undoings might be more approppriate. I paid up the ass to support her and my child so he could live properly. My relationship with my son was 100 times better without her 200db screaming voice around us.
In my case infidelity was on her end...................yet, as a way of trying to manipulate me I was served with papers. She lost out on that battle because I'm the happily married one now and she's the town drunk.
Assuming things that you have no knowledge of is what the internet is all about. :D :D
And cudos for showing your ex that she was the one that fukked it all up.
Cheatin bitches need to learn a hard lesson the same way the cheatin bastards do. :)

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow, I have a few comments to make on a couple of threads here, especially the one thats gone over 20 pages now, but I'm meeting one of my married chicks for dinner. I'm kinda in a hurry because we gotta eat and then go fukk before I send her back home to the husband and kids... seriously...
LMAO.............you always have such a grand perspective.........go git-r-done, don't wear any aftershave :D

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Slap her on the ass once for me then tickle the hole. Trust me, she'll know who it's from ;)

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Assuming things that you have no knowledge of is what the internet is all about. :D :D
And cudos for showing your ex that she was the one that fukked it all up.
Cheatin bitches need to learn a hard lesson the same way the cheatin bastards do. :)
Cheating is detrimental regardless who is the cheater.......but one to bankroll the other because of it is not right regardless....to support his fatherly duty is. What I'm saying, and this refers to Mande's remark about her thinking she's set, is some women expect to have a free ride thereafter.
Again, lots of assumptions there. ;) :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 06:10 PM
NOW THAT IS TO FUNNY ...OR JUST GET HUBBY :devil: A HOTTIE FRIEND...OR TWO

TeamGreene
03-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I wasn't able to go through more than three pages so this might have been said already but if in fact he only had three bjs in the past three years maybe just maybe IT WAS HIM I know that when my wife and I don't get together for a while (we have been married for 19 yrs) I find out whats up so it'snot ok to cheat on your wife and YOUR KIDS because they are the ones that are going to pay in the long run. And as for Dr Laura remark if more people thought that way I think that alot more kids would be better off.

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 06:31 PM
I wasn't able to go through more than three pages so this might have been said already but if in fact he only had three bjs in the past three years maybe just maybe IT WAS HIM I know that when my wife and I don't get together for a while (we have been married for 19 yrs) I find out whats up so it'snot ok to cheat on your wife and YOUR KIDS because they are the ones that are going to pay in the long run. And as for Dr Laura remark if more people thought that way I think that alot more kids would be better off.
Exactly... Good post!!

TeamGreene
03-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Exactly... Good post!!
Thanks it just seems that there is a instant gratuity mind set now. Not many people have what it takes to make it work because it is work and if you don't do your job you will get fired.

Misogynist
03-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey Eazy.... do you know the difference between a b/j and a ham sandwich?......... :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-21-2007, 10:08 PM
I have to agree that 3 bjs in all that time is ridiculous. I don't understand not having sex with your partner and I hope I never do. With that being said...
Ok, here's the thing. He cheated. Hello? HE CHEATED!!! :mad: If he felt like the total number of annual bj's was what was important in keeping a marriage going then maybe he shouldn't have gotten married to begin with OR left her a long time ago. Why the hell stay with someone that you are not happy with? That is the part that drives me crazy! Why do people hide behind the whiney bs "oh, she/he wasn't giving it up so I had to find it elsewhere" excuse? Shut the hell up and grow some balls. If you're not getting any at home then learn to live with it (and not complain) or leave. Don't sit there and betray the other person by banging someone behind their back while they're doing your dirty laundry and cooking your dinner! Personally I would much rather have someone be honest and tell me I don't float their boat anymore rather than find out they have been lying and cheating on me.
Once everyone accepts that "lack of sex" excuse as a valid reason to cheat then that opens the door to stuff like this...
"Yep, I cheated cause my wife is fat" will lead to "I cheated cause my wife can't cook" and "I cheated cause my wife doesn't make enough money." Come on people! :rolleyes: Pretty soon any stupid reason will work. Have some dignity and just leave. Once you're single then bang as many people as you want.

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 10:14 PM
I have to agree that 3 bjs in all that time is ridiculous. I don't understand not having sex with your partner and I hope I never do. With that being said...
Ok, here's the thing. He cheated. Hello? HE CHEATED!!! :mad: If he felt like the total number of annual bj's was what was important in keeping a marriage going then maybe he shouldn't have gotten married to begin with OR left her a long time ago. Why the hell stay with someone that you are not happy with? That is the part that drives me crazy! Why do people hide behind the whiney bs "oh, she/he wasn't giving it up so I had to find it elsewhere" excuse? Shut the hell up and grow some balls. If you're not getting any at home then learn to live with it (and not complain) or leave. Don't sit there and betray the other person by banging someone behind their back while they're doing your dirty laundry and cooking your dinner! Personally I would much rather have someone be honest and tell me I don't float their boat anymore rather than find out they have been lying and cheating on me.
Once everyone accepts that "lack of sex" excuse as a valid reason to cheat then that opens the door to stuff like this...
"Yep, I cheated cause my wife is fat" will lead to "I cheated cause my wife can't cook" and "I cheated cause my wife doesn't make enough money." Come on people! :rolleyes: Pretty soon any stupid reason will work. Have some dignity and just leave. Once you're single then bang as many people as you want.
That about sums it up right there.........

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey Eazy.... do you know the difference between a b/j and a ham sandwich?......... :D
sure :D one takes ....oh give or take.... 20 min :) and the other about 5 min...
please :) try to remember i usally have my hottie friends help....yep an 20 min pretty much does the trick...

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 10:18 PM
sure :D one takes ....oh give or take.... 20 min :) and the other about 5 min...
please :) try to remember i usally have my hottie friends help....yep an 20 min pretty much does the trick...
Ha ha ha...I absolutley love reading your erotic posts :D :D :D

Scapegoat1
03-22-2007, 12:47 AM
My wedding vows to my wife was
"keep my stomach full and my balls empty"
nuff said

uselessgrant
03-22-2007, 03:06 AM
bad marriages cause affairs. not affairs cause bad marriages.:(

03-22-2007, 04:33 AM
The covenent of marrage was broken when wifey cut him off. She is making a dicision that effects 2 people. " Honey, I want to be celibate, I'm sure you will understand and support my decision." When 2 people are married one cannot make a decision that effects the other. If my wife told me she wants to practice celebacy I'd tell her good luck, let me know how it works out for you and if you need to get in touch with me you can reach me at this number.

Seadog
03-22-2007, 06:26 AM
I do not know whether to feel sorry for you, or to tell you to find a better class of friends. A good marriiage is not just about the sex. If the guy is a jerk and does not take care of his wife's needs, if there are medical reasons that she does not enjoy sex, or if she is too tired to relax because he does not help around the house and with the kids then he cannot blame her for having an attitude. Likewise, if she sits around the house all day, spends money that they cannot afford, and just don't gives a hoot about his needs, she is worthless as a wife.
Having a relationship outside of the marriage, even if it is 'just' meaningless sex, is stupid, selfish, and acting like an idiot. Letting the world know how many BJs she has given, was stupid. I have known a lot of women that did not like doing that, but were great in other departments. No two people are alike and it requires finding middle ground. Some spouses can forgive cheating. I couldn't, nor could my wife. It makes it simple. I know how she would feel if I cheated and she knows the same about me.
I have a relative that came home early from work and found his wife with his boss. She was a bit of a bitch and most of the family encouraged his to kick her out. He forgave her, but it is a large family and she was put on silent 'notice' by the women that they would brook no garbage from her. That was 30 years ago and it is still the case.
Woman is not there to be a concubine, mother, or housekeeper to a man, and man is not there to be a cuckold, stud, or sugardaddy to a woman. Sex is a lot more fantastic when both are fully interested in the outcome.

Dominator Scott
03-22-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm sorry but some of this high and mighty crap your saying is a little too much. Let's get this straight. They have been married for 15 years and she never puts out,but he is supposed to be loyal to her? Bullchit. Because the simple fact is that if she indeed doesn't put out to him,she most likely treats him like chit too and if that is the case what the hell did she think was gonna happen?:rolleyes: I'm not sayin' that him cheating is justified but I can sure understand why he did it.
I don't expect much from my wife and I love her very much. But if the sex comes to a halt because she isn't interested anymore there is gonna be some problems.
Just for the record my parents stayed together and are still together but should have probably gotten divorced 15 years ago. They don't do anything together or even sleep in the same bedroom. But hey,they toughed it out by staying together for my sister and I. How is that a healthy marriage?

Dominator Scott
03-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Simple fact is if the marriage was lousy he should of punted her azz to the curb and moved on. I am on my 3rd marriage and we have been together for 8 wonderful years. However my 1st and 2nd marriages were short lived because both my ex-wives decided to cheat and figured I wouldn't find out. WRONG!!!!:mad: They were both given the boot without hesitation or regret.
I am actually good friends with my 1st wife and we talk quite often just to see how each other is doing and talk about her 2 kids from her 2nd marriage and my daughter. My 2nd wife however could get gunned down tomorrow and I wouldn't lose a moments sleep over it. She has actually done time in the joint for embezelment and has been remarried and divorced again. I hear she no has a drug problem and just a phuckin' mess now. :rolleyes:

QuickJet
03-22-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm sorry but some of this high and mighty crap your saying is a little too much. Let's get this straight. They have been married for 15 years and she never puts out,but he is supposed to be loyal to her? Bullchit. Because the simple fact is that if she indeed doesn't put out to him,she most likely treats him like chit too and if that is the case what the hell did she think was gonna happen?:rolleyes: I'm not sayin' that him cheating is justified but I can sure understand why he did it.
I don't expect much from my wife and I love her very much. But if the sex comes to a halt because she isn't interested anymore there is gonna be some problems.
Just for the record my parents stayed together and are still together but should have probably gotten divorced 15 years ago. They don't do anything together or even sleep in the same bedroom. But hey,they toughed it out by staying together for my sister and I. How is that a healthy marriage?
Simple fact is if the marriage was lousy he should of punted her azz to the curb and moved on. I am on my 3rd marriage and we have been together for 8 wonderful years. However my 1st and 2nd marriages were short lived because both my ex-wives decided to cheat and figured I wouldn't find out. WRONG!!!!:mad: They were both given the boot without hesitation or regret.
I am actually good friends with my 1st wife and we talk quite often just to see how each other is doing and talk about her 2 kids from her 2nd marriage and my daughter. My 2nd wife however could get gunned down tomorrow and I wouldn't lose a moments sleep over it. She has actually done time in the joint for embezelment and has been remarried and divorced again. I hear she no has a drug problem and just a phuckin' mess now. :rolleyes:
So your parents are still together and you are on your 3rd marriage and you are giving relationship advice?. I've been married to the same woman for 12 years and we are very happy. Not pefect, but happy none the less.
Hey, if you had 3 home forclosures should I listen to you for financial advice or should I follow the path of your parents who have been in the same house for all these years.
Do you have kids? (that you know of)
Oh and one other thing, the Clown in question had cheated on her 3 times before. This is a pattern.
I guess "for better or worse" and "sickness and health" mean nothing. And why should they, marriage is just a piece of paper right??

tamalewagon
03-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Jeff Fritz... He's not a family lawyer because he does divorces... He's a mother focker..and every attorney in town knows it :devil:
My wife used to work for him and you're right Roz...this guys a friggin' shark. He never settles...always goes to court. He's about as vicious as they come.

Mandelon
03-22-2007, 08:21 AM
I can clear up a few assumptions going on. I know this guy pretty well, probably 7 years now. He would be attentive to her needs for sure and is easy to get along with. My take is that he'd be a good husband. He's in good shape, has a decent job and comes from well off folks.
She's cute, in good shape, willing to be "serviced" but not to reciprocate I guess. Stay at home mom, nice house, new car....she's got it pretty good. I'm not sure why she can't find 20 minutes three times a week to keep him taken care of.
I agree, that cheating is wrong. But taking care of your spouse sexually is a duty that comes with marriage. If she's got a medical condition or something there are other ways she could help out...it should have been worked out ahead of time I suppose.
I helped him move some furniture to a nearby condo where he will be renting a room, supposedly for use only for a few days a week.

probablecause
03-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Well, you know what they say...."Eatin' ain't cheatin'".......:D
When Shane (from HBO's the Shield) threw that one out after his polygraph, I fell out of my chair crying. My wife was not that amused though. :eek:

Dominator Scott
03-22-2007, 01:22 PM
So your parents are still together and you are on your 3rd marriage and you are giving relationship advice?. I've been married to the same woman for 12 years and we are very happy. Not pefect, but happy none the less.
Hey, if you had 3 home forclosures should I listen to you for financial advice or should I follow the path of your parents who have been in the same house for all these years.
Do you have kids? (that you know of)
Oh and one other thing, the Clown in question had cheated on her 3 times before. This is a pattern.
I guess "for better or worse" and "sickness and health" mean nothing. And why should they, marriage is just a piece of paper right??
I bet if your wife was lookin' to nail your azz to the cross you would have a different outlook. As for my marital status, I will not be married to a person who can't be faithful so I punted them. I don't condone cheating and it would of been better for them to just get divorced and move on. However he probably wouldn't of strayed if she would of taken care of business once in a while.
As for your other question. Yes I have one 18 year old daughter,a 26 year old step daughter and 2 step grand children.:rolleyes:
I didn't say you needed take my advice on marriage. I merely stated that you indicating he should get taken for everything he owns is crap and if the shoe was on the other foot you might feel differently.
By the way,if your happy with your marriage and the fact that your not gettin' any then hey,I'm glad for you. But I just feel if the woman I marry all of the sudden doesn't like sex anymore and cuts her husband off she better accept the fact that eventually he's gonna go lookin' elsewhere.
I have no problem with the fact that I am on my 3rd marriage. Especially when I look at my folks who hardly speak to one another anymore. I love them both dearly but they should of probably gotten divorced years ago. Life is too short to be with someone your not happy with. But hey I forgot,your the one who preaches we should all stay together in misery for the kids because they so blind that they will never realize that mom and dad hate one another. Give me a break.:rolleyes:

QuickJet
03-22-2007, 03:45 PM
I bet if your wife was lookin' to nail your azz to the cross you would have a different outlook. As for my marital status, I will not be married to a person who can't be faithful so I punted them. I don't condone cheating and it would of been better for them to just get divorced and move on. However he probably wouldn't of strayed if she would of taken care of business once in a while.
As for your other question. Yes I have one 18 year old daughter,a 26 year old step daughter and 2 step grand children.:rolleyes:
I didn't say you needed take my advice on marriage. I merely stated that you indicating he should get taken for everything he owns is crap and if the shoe was on the other foot you might feel differently.
By the way,if your happy with your marriage and the fact that your not gettin' any then hey,I'm glad for you. But I just feel if the woman I marry all of the sudden doesn't like sex anymore and cuts her husband off she better accept the fact that eventually he's gonna go lookin' elsewhere.
I have no problem with the fact that I am on my 3rd marriage. Especially when I look at my folks who hardly speak to one another anymore. I love them both dearly but they should of probably gotten divorced years ago. Life is too short to be with someone your not happy with. But hey I forgot,your the one who preaches we should all stay together in misery for the kids because they so blind that they will never realize that mom and dad hate one another. Give me a break.:rolleyes:
Wow! I can tell you are a good listener (or reader for that matter) http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
If you had actually read my posts you would know that I am not anti divorce. I felt that in this case, if the man was so miserable in his marriage then he should of packed his shit long ago instead of putting his family through an affair (3 of them)
I never said stay with someone you are miserable with. I did say that if you have children, grow up and deal with your problems. People when faced with the option of leaving tend to find any reason to do it. Usually it's a tight asss in a short skirt right?
Abuse, hard drugs, numerous affairs, murder etc are all good reason to pack up. Not getting any poon, not a good reason.
Like i said before and you didn't read it. "Leaving someone 'cause you aint gettin any poon is just as stupid as marrying someone so you could"
Now if you don't have kids and are faced with the "no sex" problem, then by all means get out while you can still get it up if it's that important to you.

Dominator Scott
03-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Wow! I can tell you are a good listener (or reader for that matter) http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
If you had actually read my posts you would know that I am not anti divorce. I felt that in this case, if the man was so miserable in his marriage then he should of packed his shit long ago instead of putting his family through an affair (3 of them)
I never said stay with someone you are miserable with. I did say that if you have children, grow up and deal with your problems. People when faced with the option of leaving tend to find any reason to do it. Usually it's a tight asss in a short skirt right?
Abuse, hard drugs, numerous affairs, murder etc are all good reason to pack up. Not getting any poon, not a good reason.
Like i said before and you didn't read it. "Leaving someone 'cause you aint gettin any poon is just as stupid as marrying someone so you could"
Now if you don't have kids and are faced with the "no sex" problem, then by all means get out while you can still get it up if it's that important to you.
I think we can both agree that there is more than not gettin' any as the root of the problem. Maybe he is just a cheatin' bastard and deserves everything he gets. Or maybe she pays absolutely ZERO attention to him and figures "We are married so I own his azz". No matter how you shake it the problem is ugly.
Anyway's, I tend to get worked up with issues of divorce because us men get stereo typed as cheatin' pricks and everyones first instinct is "take him for everything he is worth"!!!:mad: The only difference between men and women cheating is women are MUCH BETTER at getting away with it,but rest assured they do it just as much as men do.

QuickJet
03-23-2007, 07:26 AM
I think we can both agree that there is more than not gettin' any as the root of the problem. Maybe he is just a cheatin' bastard and deserves everything he gets. Or maybe she pays absolutely ZERO attention to him and figures "We are married so I own his azz". No matter how you shake it the problem is ugly.
Anyway's, I tend to get worked up with issues of divorce because us men get stereo typed as cheatin' pricks and everyones first instinct is "take him for everything he is worth"!!!:mad: The only difference between men and women cheating is women are MUCH BETTER at getting away with it,but rest assured they do it just as much as men do.
Agreed.....
Who knows, maybe she was cheatin on him and that's why she wasn't giving him any. Now that would be a twist worthy of Hot Boat on any given day :D :D

Dominator Scott
03-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Agreed.....
Who knows, maybe she was cheatin on him and that's why she wasn't giving him any. Now that would be a twist worthy of Hot Boat on any given day :D :D
That wouldn't surprise me in the least.:rolleyes:

CBadDad
03-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Get the nastiest FEMALE lawyer he can. Remember, she Pushed him away,
Darrell.
Sharon Asaro.
Office is near downtown San Diego. Traveled to north county courts for my divorce. Chewed up and spit out my ex wife's attorney and only cost me a third of what she paid ($12K) and netted me an extra $80K over what I wanted out of the divorce.

Playbuoy
03-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Wow. This is almost identical to my situation except I didn't cheat, and didn't have kids.
She was similar to what was described above. After over a year of trying to address that side of the relationship, I realized she wasn't going to change.
I didn't want to bring kids into a situation like that cuz I knew eventually I would wander.
She signed an interspousal transfer deed as well. She wasn't entitled to any of the house. But, I gave her a grip of money so she'd be ok as she started out her new life.
I'm glad I never cheated tho. But girls need to understand that for "most" guys, sex is a pivotal part of a relationship.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 02:57 AM
I can clear up a few assumptions going on. I know this guy pretty well, probably 7 years now. He would be attentive to her needs for sure and is easy to get along with. My take is that he'd be a good husband. He's in good shape, has a decent job and comes from well off folks.
She's cute, in good shape, willing to be "serviced" but not to reciprocate I guess. Stay at home mom, nice house, new car....she's got it pretty good. I'm not sure why she can't find 20 minutes three times a week to keep him taken care of.
I agree, that cheating is wrong. But taking care of your spouse sexually is a duty that comes with marriage. If she's got a medical condition or something there are other ways she could help out...it should have been worked out ahead of time I suppose.
I helped him move some furniture to a nearby condo where he will be renting a room, supposedly for use only for a few days a week.
i bet this guy will find a new woman fast, be happy and never cheat again... so what does that tell you? i think it means, he wouldnt of cheated in the first place, if she had taken care of him...and any guy in the same situation would of done the same...most of the guys on here giving their 2 cents havent even been in their relationship, past 10 years...:confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 03:03 AM
yepper...so true so true

ratso
03-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Agreed.....
...happens way to often. Practically any chick that isn't happy in her relationship (and God knows they are gonna find some kind of reason to not be happy) is mounting up on something on the side.

91nordic29
03-25-2007, 06:23 AM
i missed a few pages of this thread but...
the way some of the men folk here are descibing sex is like they just need someone to stick it in three times a week. most women dont want to feel like they are providing some "dutiful service".
men get turned on a lot quicker than women and i propose that if men took the time to make thier partner feel all "hot and botered", they would be enjoying a lot more of the hot sex they crave.
maybe men feel it is too much work. well it is alot of work for the gal that has to get turned on by herself in her own head just so the hubby can get off.
i knew a woman that "put out" whenever he wanted it so he wouldnt "stray". i thought that was pretty sad. sadder was that after 10 years, he still ran off with another woman...go figure

ratso
03-25-2007, 06:40 AM
i missed a few pages of this thread but...
the way some of the men folk here are descibing sex is like they just need someone to stick it in three times a week. most women dont want to feel like they are providing some "dutiful service".
men get turned on a lot quicker than women and i propose that if men took the time to make thier partner feel all "hot and botered", they would be enjoying a lot more of the hot sex they crave.
maybe men feel it is too much work. well it is alot of work for the gal that has to get turned on by herself in her own head just so the hubby can get off.
i knew a woman that "put out" whenever he wanted it so he wouldnt "stray". i thought that was pretty sad. sadder was that after 10 years, he still ran off with another woman...go figure
So sad...:confused: heaven forbid a woman give her man sex on a regular basis lol...:D
...and as far as getting your woman "hot and bothered"... that changes after awhile, the longer you're together. I got off those fukkin' emotional rollercoaster rides a long time ago.:jawdrop: My 4th and longest marriage, she said that out of all the years we were together, she could count on one hand the number of times she "didn't" have an orgasm... yet she still cheated. Give me a fukkin' break. How's that saying? If it wasn't for that pussy, there would be a bounty on a lot of chicks heads lol...:D
Guys are simple... spread those legs and give it up. Don't blame us for for the way females are "wired"... There is definitely a "glitch" in the system... one of God's cruel little jokes he pulled on us for amusement I suppose...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

91nordic29
03-25-2007, 06:44 AM
Guys are simple... spread those legs and give it up. Don't blame us for for the way females are "wired"...
you have made my point;)

ratso
03-25-2007, 06:46 AM
you have made my point;)
lmao...:D Trust me, Most chicks I'm around want it more than I do... Do "I" look sad to you now lol???:D

Wet Dream
03-25-2007, 07:02 AM
After reading most of your posts (I had to stop or my head would explode), I've come to the conclusion that you're pissed off at divorce. Say what you want, but you are. The kids life was not destroyed. Kids mend very quickly in divorce cases. They are very adaptable. Destroyed? Not even close. Dad not showing up? Thats dad's fault. Shit, I went 2 years without seeing my dad. My birthday came and went with me sitting on top of the couch, looking out the window waiting for Dad to show up on my 12th or 13th birthday. Not even a phone call. Moved in with him at 15, at 18 we were best friends. Enough of that shit. You on the other hand come off as the guy that can't get over his parents divorce. Your dad broke promises, your mom looked for love in every bar she could and you had to watch it all. Your life sucked as a kid and and it was tough on you. So, now you're going to say that dad is a loser in this case and the kid is destroyed? Whatever. The wife was a prude and didn't like to suck cock. He found someone that did.

ratso
03-25-2007, 09:18 AM
After reading most of your posts (I had to stop or my head would explode), I've come to the conclusion that you're pissed off at divorce. Say what you want, but you are. The kids life was not destroyed. Kids mend very quickly in divorce cases. They are very adaptable. Destroyed? Not even close. Dad not showing up? Thats dad's fault. Shit, I went 2 years without seeing my dad. My birthday came and went with me sitting on top of the couch, looking out the window waiting for Dad to show up on my 12th or 13th birthday. Not even a phone call. Moved in with him at 15, at 18 we were best friends. Enough of that shit. You on the other hand come off as the guy that can't get over his parents divorce. Your dad broke promises, your mom looked for love in every bar she could and you had to watch it all. Your life sucked as a kid and and it was tough on you. So, now you're going to say that dad is a loser in this case and the kid is destroyed? Whatever. The wife was a prude and didn't like to suck cock. He found someone that did.
Amen!;) There are some underlying issues there!http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif A sexless marriage?:jawdrop: Fukk that!http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
If it was me, and for whatever reason I either wouldn't or couldn't perform, they could go get laid as often as they want. Sex is part of marriage, more for some than others... but going without for whatever reason is bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

Mardonzi
03-25-2007, 09:51 AM
i like this ideal:D
Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 10:11 AM
wow :D that sure does sound like you hit it hard, right on the head...whats the saying when some one is so rite on? hit the nail on the head...yep you nailed it...just wondering if this person has a relationship with either parent? cus is sounds like no...

Jrocket
03-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Marriage and no sex? Thats a problem sign right there. How can you have a marriage and no sex,even an ugly dog has his day now and then.

Havasu Carrera
03-25-2007, 10:52 AM
I was just skimming through and I gotta give it to ya man!! Your more man than just about all of us in here!!!! (ME INCLUDED) Very noble and respectable.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 11:04 AM
I was just skimming through and I gotta give it to ya man!! Your more man than just about all of us in here!!!! (ME INCLUDED) Very noble and respectable.
actually all it comes down to, is she doesnt like sex... and he cant get it up... so they are compatible...nothing more nothing less...but, if did have a huge sex drive.... and needed it 5 times aday...which lucky for him he doesnt...then what?...something will give...
dont give homie... to much credit...eveyone is bult different...some hardly eat... and are fatter than some... who eat alot...
look at me for example...i eat alot...i am thin...does it mean i bust my ass and workout every day? no...i am luck in that respect... since some one made the rule...women cant be fat

ratso
03-25-2007, 12:33 PM
actually all it comes down to, is she doesnt like sex... and he cant get it up... so they are compatible...nothing more nothing less...but, if did have a huge sex drive.... and needed it 5 times aday...which lucky for him he doesnt...then what?...something will give...
Exactly...;)

meaniam
03-25-2007, 04:55 PM
you have to be kidding me. no fing way. im not an a$$hole . alright i am. but if my wife didnt put out. i would flat out tell her that she needs to shop around for some help. id be fine with her chosing.:D

QuickJet
03-25-2007, 06:01 PM
My parents were happily married for 43 years until my father passed away from a brain tumor in '96.
Basis of my opinion is "don't trade you kids in for fresh new pussy". Your children didn't choose who you decided to plow to create them.
Your parents were divorced and I bet you were happy as shitt when he didn't show up and let you down right??? Give me a break. Did you ever tell your dad what a pile of shitt he was as a father and then thank your mother for doing it ALL??
Your cock inside another woman is not more important than your kids. Grow up and take care of your responsabilities.
My marriage is great. I have spent 12 wonderfull years with the same woman. Sex is a rarity true, but I see my children every day and tuck them in at night. I slay the draggon every day for my family. Nothing will change that.
Do your kids know that they will be sold down the river if mom stops puttin out? Way to go dad!!http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

QuickJet
03-25-2007, 06:05 PM
dont give homie... to much credit...eveyone is bult different...some hardly eat... and are fatter than some... who eat alot...
look at me for example...i eat alot...i am thin...does it mean i bust my ass and workout every day? no...i am luck in that respect... since some one made the rule...women cant be fat
Ha ha ha...if that was the case it would much easier. I am at the point where I can't even wear sweat pants :D

uselessgrant
03-25-2007, 06:39 PM
you think the way you do because as you say you cant even wear sweatpants anymore. Think about that for a moment, could that be why you dont get much anymore? and you have just come to grips with the fact that you probably would not fare well on the market? Everything is on a curve you know. Don't want to beat on ya but....since i did'nt put up a quote i'm talking to you quikjet.

QuickJet
03-25-2007, 06:52 PM
you think the way you do because as you say you cant even wear sweatpants anymore. Think about that for a moment, could that be why you dont get much anymore? and you have just come to grips with the fact that you probably would not fare well on the market? Everything is on a curve you know. Don't want to beat on ya but....since i did'nt put up a quote i'm talking to you quikjet.
The sweat pants thing was a joke. And thanks, but I continue to do "well" on the market (better than most) I'm just not sellin.

uselessgrant
03-25-2007, 06:56 PM
ok

Havasu Carrera
03-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Ok so I jumped and gave the guy one to many cudo's but I was unaware of the fact HE was not gettin it up...... So if she doesn't want it because he's (not doin his part) UH OH!! but wouldn't that give HER reason to stray? Ok never mind take half his cudo's away. In the interest of justice.:idea: I just liked the part where he was there for hugging his kids all the time. I hate the fact its so easy for people to blow off the kids. Mine are just soooo important to me.

racecar.hotshoe
03-25-2007, 08:56 PM
10/4 ON THIS:) got me some this morning "GOD DAMN THE D-VORCE IS OFF":D lordy lordy:D
Dam Mark did your finger break through the toilet paper again....lol :D

QuickJet
03-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Ok so I jumped and gave the guy one to many cudo's but I was unaware of the fact HE was not gettin it up...... So if she doesn't want it because he's (not doin his part) UH OH!! but wouldn't that give HER reason to stray? Ok never mind take half his cudo's away. In the interest of justice.:idea: I just liked the part where he was there for hugging his kids all the time. I hate the fact its so easy for people to blow off the kids. Mine are just soooo important to me.
She assumed it was on my part. It's not and it "get's up" just fine I assure you :D .
And you are right, too many people blow off the kids and justify it because they needed to get laid. If sex is more important than the kids then I can't imagine them being worth a damn as parents anyhow.

Wild Horses
03-26-2007, 06:45 AM
i bet this guy will find a new woman fast, be happy and never cheat again... so what does that tell you? i think it means, he wouldnt of cheated in the first place, if she had taken care of him...and any guy in the same situation would of done the same...most of the guys on here giving their 2 cents havent even been in their relationship, past 10 years...:confused:
I hate to say this, but the guy will find somebody else and he will probably go and cheat again!! It's rarely the lack of sex, people have to justify things in their minds to make them feel and look good about their own BullShit!!
25 years married here, multiple affairs by her! The kids are off and grown so I didn't try to make it work after the last one. In my opinion once a cheater always a cheater!!!!:mad:

91nordic29
03-26-2007, 11:19 AM
lmao...:D Trust me, Most chicks I'm around want it more than I do... Do "I" look sad to you now lol???:D
i never said you looked sad....

ratso
03-26-2007, 11:41 AM
i never said you looked sad....
:D

Jetaholic
03-26-2007, 12:08 PM
It's like anything else in life. I tell ya...I play in a band and I also own the PA system, which means that I get to load it in, set it up, run it, tear it down and load it out. Lots of heavy equipment to move...it'll tire you out. Do I quit playing? NO! Matter of fact, after all that playing and all that hard work, I still want to go home and get laid at the end of the night!
My point is that this whole "women take a lot more to get hot and bothered" is complete bullshit. If they really enjoyed having sex with their man just like I really enjoy playing with my band, it wouldn't matter how tired or stressed out they were...they would put out regardless because they enjoy it so much.
Personally IMHO I think women use sex as some form of control over their man, which I think is completely evil. They know how much we depend on it and that it is a major weakness with us and they use it against us.
Then when we marry them and they don't provide it anymore, they can't figure out why we would want to go and get it elsewhere!!! In their minds they think "What could be better than spending their lives with me and the kids?" Like the fact that we have kids with them should make us not want sex anymore because having the kids is so much better than that.
I'm sorry, but we are human beings here, and contrary to society's popular belief, we are animals and do have animal instincts...such as wanting to get laid. And don't be fooled...women want it just as much as men do...they just keep that a secret. Or for some reason they feel like whores if they have sex all the time.

ratso
03-26-2007, 12:16 PM
It's like anything else in life. I tell ya...I play in a band and I also own the PA system, which means that I get to load it in, set it up, run it, tear it down and load it out. Lots of heavy equipment to move...it'll tire you out. Do I quit playing? NO! Matter of fact, after all that playing and all that hard work, I still want to go home and get laid at the end of the night!
My point is that this whole "women take a lot more to get hot and bothered" is complete bullshit. If they really enjoyed having sex with their man just like I really enjoy playing with my band, it wouldn't matter how tired or stressed out they were...they would put out regardless because they enjoy it so much.
Personally IMHO I think women use sex as some form of control over their man, which I think is completely evil. They know how much we depend on it and that it is a major weakness with us and they use it against us.
Then when we marry them and they don't provide it anymore, they can't figure out why we would want to go and get it elsewhere!!! In their minds they think "What could be better than spending their lives with me and the kids?" Like the fact that we have kids with them should make us not want sex anymore because having the kids is so much better than that.
I'm sorry, but we are human beings here, and contrary to society's popular belief, we are animals and do have animal instincts...such as wanting to get laid. And don't be fooled...women want it just as much as men do...they just keep that a secret. Or for some reason they feel like whores if they have sex all the time.
Right Fukkin' On Target!;)

Jetaholic
03-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Right Fukkin' On Target!;)
I knew you'd like that. :D

QuickJet
03-26-2007, 02:07 PM
And men don't use income, house, home and security as a form of control over women? There are guys that get away with tons of shitt because they are the sole provider. They keep their women wrapped up tight. Works both ways.
Now if you are with a woman only for her blonde landing strip, then no doubt it can and will be used as a weapon of control against you. However if you actually love her for many other reasons, then the nice soft landing strip changes from a necessity to a nice occasional added feature.
The things you allow to control you are entirely up to you.
Hey if Ratso installed a new cam in your engine 4 times and everytime it went flat would you let him change the 5th one?
Trust the one that has changed a cam once and it has been in the same engine for 12 years and is still going strong....:D :D

Jetaholic
03-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I do see your point...
However...
On your "nicely added feature" comment...
If sex was not a reason for a man to be with a woman, then we'd see marraiges between same sexes and it would be perfectly acceptable since sex would not be the reason they are getting married.

ratso
03-26-2007, 02:51 PM
And men don't use income, house, home and security as a form of control over women? There are guys that get away with tons of shitt because they are the sole provider. They keep their women wrapped up tight. Works both ways.
Now if you are with a woman only for her blonde landing strip, then no doubt it can and will be used as a weapon of control against you. However if you actually love her for many other reasons, then the nice soft landing strip changes from a necessity to a nice occasional added feature.
The things you allow to control you are entirely up to you.
Hey if Ratso installed a new cam in your engine 4 times and everytime it went flat would you let him change the 5th one?
Trust the one that has changed a cam once and it has been in the same engine for 12 years and is still going strong....:D :D
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
03-26-2007, 02:53 PM
I do see your point...
However...
If sex was not a reason for a man to be with a woman, then we'd see marraiges between same sexes and it would be perfectly acceptable since sex would not be the reason they are getting married.
Are there any other reasons to be with a woman???:D

Jetaholic
03-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Adam goes to God and says "God, I want you to create me a woman. I want this woman to cook, clean, sew, and be at my every beckon call."
God replies "Well Adam, that's gonna cost you an arm and a leg."
Adam replies "Ok ok...what can I get for a rib?"

QuickJet
03-26-2007, 03:39 PM
I do see your point...
However...
Sex is a form of procreation that is also very enjoyable. Sex between two men cannot enable procreation therefore it is not the same.
I understand both sides of the situation here and under different circumstances I would LOVE to have Ratso's scorecard. However, my life and priorities stear me in a different dirrection.
This little angle is what keeps me focused...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278P3230043-med.JPG

Jetaholic
03-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Sex is a form of procreation that is also very enjoyable. Sex between two men cannot enable procreation therefore it is not the same.
I understand both sides of the situation here and under different circumstances I would LOVE to have Ratso's scorecard. However, my life and priorities stear me in a different dirrection.
And I'm very happy to see that the lifestyle you have chosen works for you. Cute kid BTW.

ratso
03-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Just messin' with those killer boats is probably a good substitution for sex!;)

QuickJet
03-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Just messin' with those killer boats is probably a good substitution for sex!;)
Pretty Much!!!! :D :D :D

rmarion
03-26-2007, 06:38 PM
if the Man ain't getting any from his woman/wife...... then you can bet, he'll be lookin at gettin it somewhere else...........
that is true with 99.99% of all men............
and I'd agree, it's best to stay together for the kids............. but, I'd sure be getting plenty of daily tension reliveing massages during lunch...;) from someone of the opposite sex..........
some of you guys were ragging on Dr. Laura (must be Leykis fans..:D ) if you listen to her........she's PRO MAN 100%!!!!!!!!!!!:idea: her belief most part is the woman's job is to stay home and take care of the family.... Kids, Her Man, House, in that order. She oldschool, take care of the kids, get dressed up for the man, have a hot meal waiting, and be a willing Partner when the kids are put to bed.
I have one of those women, thats one of the reasons I've been married for 25years.... and don't need to be lookin around.
Find yourself a GOOD Woman......... it sure makes LIFE MORE Enjoyable;)

Jetaholic
03-26-2007, 07:02 PM
I find it funny ya know...people (mostly women) who say "It shouldn't be about the sex at all" and "That shouldn't be all men think about"...blah blah blah. Well...woulda, coulda, should/should not be...
Peoples' opinions of the way things should be and reality are two different things.
God created us men like He did for a reason.
I'm sorry ladies, but your ideas of how a man should be are nowhere close to how a man is in reality. Yes...we men require sex on a normal basis...some more than others.
Of course sex isn't the ONLY reason we men desire a woman. But it does play a huge part of it...this is why we are men and you are women. God would not have created two opposite sexes if this were not the case.
Ever notice that it only seems like all we men think about is sex when you women aren't giving it to us??? If we were getting it on a regular basis we wouldn't have a reason to bitch about it. Ever think of that? Us men require it...and even though it's not considered right or justified, if we're not getting it at home we will look elsewhere. Just like you take for granted your car should run every time you start it up. Well reality doesn't work that way and we all know that. Just like you women think that us men shouldn't require sex...but in reality that's not how it is. And what happens when your car just quits running to your expectations and you've done all you can to change it, and nothing works? You get another car! Just like if you have an employee that doesn't perform up to the company's expectations, you get another employee. Or when your job gets to a point where it doesn't pay enough...you get another job. Survival of the fittest...learn to adapt or suffer the consequences.
And this post works both ways...it also goes for the men who don't keep their women satisfied as well.
Sex money and air all have one thing in common...neither one of them is a big deal unless you're not getting any!

ratso
03-27-2007, 05:18 AM
I find it funny ya know...people (mostly women) who say "It shouldn't be about the sex at all" and "That shouldn't be all men think about"...blah blah blah. Well...woulda, coulda, should/should not be...
Peoples' opinions of the way things should be and reality are two different things.
I'm sorry ladies, but your ideas of how a man should be are nowhere close to how a man is in reality. Yes...we men require sex on a normal basis...some more than others.
Of course sex isn't the ONLY reason we men desire a woman. But it does play a huge part of it...this is why we are men and you are women. God would not have created two opposite sexes if this were not the case.
Ever notice that it only seems like all we men think about is sex when you women aren't giving it to us??? If we were getting it on a regular basis we wouldn't have a reason to bitch about it. Ever think of that? Us men require it...and even though it's not considered right or justified, if we're not getting it at home we will look elsewhere. Just like you take for granted your car should run every time you start it up. Well reality doesn't work that way and we all know that. Just like you women think that us men shouldn't require sex...but in reality that's not how it is. And what happens when your car just quits running to your expectations and you've done all you can to change it, and nothing works? You get another car! Just like if you have an employee that doesn't perform up to the company's expectations, you get another employee. Or when your job gets to a point where it doesn't pay enough...you get another job. Survival of the fittest...learn to adapt or suffer the consequences.
And this post works both ways...it also goes for the men who don't keep their women satisfied as well.
Sex money and air all have one thing in common...neither one of them is a big deal unless you're not getting any!
Hey! You keep making posts like that,:jawdrop: and people are gonna start thinking we're one person posting under 2 seperate screen names lol...:D :D :D

photo chick
03-27-2007, 05:27 AM
Hey! You keep making posts like that,:jawdrop: and people are gonna start thinking we're one person posting under 2 seperate screen names lol...:D :D :D
So funny you should say that.....I was just wondering if this was your brother:D

Jbb
03-27-2007, 05:27 AM
:D

lucky
03-27-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm still trying to figure women out ....... one wife at a time :D

Wild Horses
03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
My problem with this way of thinking is there is a right way to do things and a bullshit way to do things.
Do you think your situation is going to improve in your married life by going off and boffing somebody else. Boy that will make the wife want to have sex with you more! Get some marital help for both of you (it rarely is just onesided) or cut bait and get the hell out. It's just chicken shit people that are afraid to be on their own and have to try and go line up somebody else to stroke their ego and make them feel all warm and fuzzy.:mad:
Off my Dr. Phil soapbox:D

bullseye
03-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I dont get into all the B.S. that happens here but I got this one and just could not help myelf
The Bank Robber
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man walks into a bank with a gun, wearing a ski mask. He walks up to a woman, points the gun at her and says, "you know what I'm here for". The woman says, "sir, I think you're mistaken. This is a sperm bank". "I know what kind of bank this is, go get the freshest specimen you have and bring it to me, NOW"! She does, and when she returns with it he says "now drink it"! "Sir, she exclaims! I'm a married woman with a husband and children"... "Drink it" he says, "or I'll blow your face off"! So she drinks it and puts the cup down on the counter. The man takes off his ski mask, and to his wife's suprise, its her husband. "See honey, I told you it ain't THAT bad"!!!
Sorry