PDA

View Full Version : with all the talk about divorse

79centurion
03-21-2007, 01:16 AM
I figured I would let you guys know I am single again. I was dating a girl for 4 years, and recently turned psycho on me. She started accusing me of cheating on her and said I dont treat her as nice as the girl I am cheating on her with. I never cheated on her, and I have no idea where she is coming from, but after yelling and arguing for the past week, it is finally over:D I have done everything I could to make her happy and it wasnt enough. I am just glad I never married her. I feel I have wated the last 4 years of my life with her. I guess being nice really doesnt get you anywhere. Sorry to rant. I have had a long week.
Dan

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 01:23 AM
I was dating a girl for 4 years, and recently turned psycho on me. She started accusing me of cheating on her and said I dont treat her as nice as the girl I am cheating on her with. I never cheated on her, and I have no idea where she is coming from, but after yelling and arguing for the past week, it is finally over:D I
Dan
So afer four years you call it quits in in SEVEN days,
I call it quiter

79centurion
03-21-2007, 01:28 AM
No we have been fighting for the past 2 months, just the last 7 days have been really bad. Ask some of the guys that were there at pleasant a week ago. I have been trying, but I can only take so much. She is trying to turn all my friends against me, and even my family, but atleast my family knows better. If you call me a quiter, what should I do?
Dan

Wicked Performance Boats
03-21-2007, 04:02 AM
No we have been fighting for the past 2 months, just the last 7 days have been really bad. Ask some of the guys that were there at pleasant a week ago. I have been trying, but I can only take so much. She is trying to turn all my friends against me, and even my family, but atleast my family knows better. If you call me a quiter, what should I do?
Dan
Stay single, you're not a quiter. It's just time to move on. Pat

SummerBreeze
03-21-2007, 05:30 AM
Gee your a lover not a fighter

DetroitJim
03-21-2007, 05:59 AM
Sounds like menopause or pre menopause. I went through hell with my last two women, both were going through bizarre mood swings, making wild accusations, turning into teenage drama queens, blah blah. As long as you didn't do the things she says you did, don't feel guilty about it. Plenty of other people out there without problems. Well, at least not that problem.
DJ

lucky
03-21-2007, 06:15 AM
for a good time - you should go to waco and hang out /take lessons from Ratso - He will hook ya up ! you just REALLY need to listen to him :D

2Driver
03-21-2007, 06:41 AM
I figured I would let you guys know I am single again.
Dan
So why would you want the guys to know this? :D :D

fatboy95
03-21-2007, 06:43 AM
So why would you want the guys to know this? :D :D
That scares me:sqeyes:

Racey
03-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Better to have 'wasted' the last 4 years than the next 20

Jordy
03-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Say, you don't happen to have any pics of her so we know who to steer clear of do you??? :D :D :D

CARLSON-JET
03-21-2007, 07:12 AM
I feel I have waisted the last 4 years of my life with her.
Dan
Dan, One should not look at it in that way. I would think all 4 years were not a bad ride. I always looked at it as a learning expirience with some good times. Relationship bootcamp more or less. Good luck.. there is a BBD out there just waiting.

ratso
03-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Dan, One should not look at it in that way. I would think all 4 years were not a bad ride. I always looked at it as a learning expirience with some good times. Relationship bootcamp more or less. Good luck.. there is a BBD out there just waiting.
Yeah, just some of us like "Bootcamp" more than others lol...:D

Throttle
03-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Better to have 'wasted' the last 4 years than the next 20
at any cost!!!

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 09:09 AM
Good for you, after that I agree thats its time to turn to the loveing arms of another man, and....................................Ohh wait minute, wrong website!!!

WYRD
03-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Say, you don't happen to have any pics of her so we know who to steer clear of do you??? :D :D :D
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/futaba601/tractorssexy.jpg
I found one:D

460 jus getn it
03-21-2007, 09:18 AM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/futaba601/tractorssexy.jpg
I found one:D
LMAO.........................................Perfe ct

79centurion
03-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Here you go http://www.teamloco.com/proof/main.php?g2_itemId=1190 .Stay away from both of them
Dan

79centurion
03-21-2007, 01:31 PM
And I didnt mean guys

Screaming Pete
03-21-2007, 01:40 PM
I figured I would let you guys know I am single again. I was dating a girl for 4 years, and recently turned psycho on me. She started accusing me of cheating on her and said I dont treat her as nice as the girl I am cheating on her with. I never cheated on her, and I have no idea where she is coming from, but after yelling and arguing for the past week, it is finally over:D I have done everything I could to make her happy and it wasnt enough. I am just glad I never married her. I feel I have wated the last 4 years of my life with her. I guess being nice really doesnt get you anywhere. Sorry to rant. I have had a long week.
Dan
Just courios.........did she wear white sun glasses???

TAF
03-21-2007, 01:41 PM
She blamed you for cheating to divert attention from her because possibly she was feeling guilty for doing it. I've run into this problem w/ a few females in my past. Be happy you had some good times w/ them, be thankful ya didn't marry them, and focus on the future:idea: :D

Jordy
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Here you go http://www.teamloco.com/proof/main.php?g2_itemId=1190 .Stay away from both of them
Dan
Where do they hang out so we know where to avoid??? :D :D :D

Dezertrider
03-21-2007, 02:47 PM
The one on the right just looks medium psycho ( but cute!). The one on the left is a full on Rosie McDonald psycho...
I agree, Its in her eyes!!!!!

Wheeler
03-21-2007, 03:00 PM
So afer four years you call it quits in in SEVEN days,
I call it quiter
Nicely put.

squirt'nmyload
03-21-2007, 03:04 PM
it will be all good dan......just think, now you have more time for the boats and they don't even talk back!!!!:D :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-21-2007, 03:07 PM
now you need to have a femal friend call her up in the middle of the night and ask for you...:D

Riomouse911
03-21-2007, 09:15 PM
That's asking for a boiling rabbit on the stove....lol.
My X was really hot, but a raging bitch. I married her because I'm joe average and she was hot, plain and simple. We had a wonderful daughter, but we were terminally incompatible. We're much better off now far apart, she's in Texas re-married for the 3rd time. (I also only get to see the kiddo on the holidays, which really hurts, but making the best of it). I'm happily re-married with a very good looking, but not bitchy, wife and a great son.
In short, if they're a pain when dating, they're 10x the pain when married. Move on, and find the one who'll make you happy to be you.

455Rocket
03-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Dan
There's something in the water I swear... I just went through the same crap, but had 7 years invested. 6 months before we're married she leaves w/o any explanation. Find out a week later she's got something for this loser at her work. 7 years man.
I thought we were perfect... they will stab you in the back, no matter how much time / effort / money you've invested.
If you ever see her punch her in the face for me:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5398PICT0416-med.jpg

Wheeler
03-22-2007, 12:47 PM
At least, she left before the boob job!