PDA

View Full Version : Check it out

bt273
08-14-2002, 07:47 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/ts-1.JPG
does this guy know how to find parts and run or what! Rock On Hoof Hearted!!!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
08-14-2002, 07:55 PM
Loookkkiiinnnggg Goood!!.... :cool:

Her454
08-15-2002, 08:42 AM
:D Awsome Pic 273!

Hoof Hearted
08-15-2002, 09:00 AM
BT273, that is a cool pic. That boat of Keith's really gets it. I think at the last race in Bakersfield it will be the first PGF to run in the teens. It is a little twitchy, but runs like a striped ass monkey.
Trolling,,,,,,,,,,,,,

flatbottomguru
08-15-2002, 12:43 PM
Maybe Flat Nasty should make there engine 500 inch so that a teen really will happen.

Monkey Bung
08-15-2002, 02:11 PM
DID SOMEONE SAY MONKEY???? eek!

WILDERTHANU54
08-15-2002, 02:22 PM
flatbottomguru:
Maybe Flat Nasty should make there engine 500 inch so that a teen really will happen.OH SHIT!!!!!!! LOL

TR4
08-15-2002, 02:24 PM
bt273:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/ts-1.JPG
does this guy know how to find parts and run or what! Rock On Hoof Hearted!!!!!!!!!!Get off the monkey bar, stop swinging. The guy lost in the finals with a great reaction time. His ASS was tight.

AthruZ
08-15-2002, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TR4:
[QB][QUOTE]Originally posted by bt273:
His ASS was tight
I can confirm that.

Stab-n-Steer
08-15-2002, 02:50 PM
I'll tell you one thing, he's kick'in that jet-ski's ass! :D
S&S

Hoof Hearted
08-15-2002, 02:51 PM
And we have a hook up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't take long for the Flat Nasty girls to jump on that one. Man I was expecting a post by somebody before the chumps jumped in.
[ August 15, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Hoof Hearted ]

flatbottomguru
08-15-2002, 03:36 PM
Chumps or girls, scoreboard- Flat Nasty 4 and anything you bring ZERO! If you can't bring it don't sing it.

Hoof Hearted
08-15-2002, 03:37 PM
Chumps and girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Smackdown 3 Ihba World Championships
Flat Nasty 0 , Goose eggs Nada !!!!!!!!
[ August 15, 2002, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Hoof Hearted ]

BS
08-15-2002, 03:37 PM
flatbottomguru:
Chumps or girls, scoreboard- Flat Nasty 4 and anything you bring ZERO! If you can't bring it don't sing it.Fag Nasty's. IHBA championships. ???????????ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO

flatbottomguru
08-15-2002, 03:47 PM
2 or 3 whatever, more is always better! Actually they have one PGF championship and one bracket championship in my book. Oh yeah what about there Five time International Hot Boat Association champion and record holder driver? Is more better there too???

Hoof Hearted
08-15-2002, 03:50 PM
More is always better!!!!!!!!
Oh you forgot the most important stat of all.
Tom Thurston 2
Flat Nasty 0
I love that guy. He is and always will be the ace in the hole.

flatbottomguru
08-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Tom has gotten the better end of that deal hasn't he. What would have happened if 505 didn't have luck last year?

Hoof Hearted
08-15-2002, 04:04 PM
Was it luck? Tom Thurston did everything he had to do. He made it happen. What would happen if your sister had nuts? She would be your brother. I love the what if game!!!!!!!! There is nothing wrong with finishing 2nd. It is very respectable.

Hemiroid
08-15-2002, 04:58 PM
What IF flatbottomguru had a who who eek! eek! eek! ????????

FLYTE RISK
08-15-2002, 05:50 PM
Hey that was a great race, wasnt it?? Aint nothin like two really fast flats :D

469 the coyote
08-15-2002, 06:43 PM
Hoof Hearted:
Chumps and girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Smackdown 3 Ihba World Championships
Flat Nasty 0 , Goose eggs Nada !!!!!!!!The only reason that the fag nasty team has one
a race this year is because the WET DREAM BOAT has had tranny problems.And if you wont to start talking about Championships, I think that they have, oh 10 plus and they had a record that was never broken before they changed the start. A 7.18. eek! All in All Greg and Tony are the best two drives out there. :D Jeff can drive his boat but can he get in any boat and make it run. :confused:I'am ready for the next race, I wont to see how fast Joey will run on all 8. Because he was only running on 7 in the finals at chow and went an 8.01. How about a 7.85 or better.

bt273
08-15-2002, 06:43 PM
I was at the RGR shop today.Looks like the PGF class should be good at b-feild. I hope the tranny gets a full check-up,the competition should be hot!!!!! :D Oh yeah,I think the Flat Truckin boat will be flat stopped at b-feild,don't you think coyote?
[ August 15, 2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: bt273 ]

Hoof Hearted
08-15-2002, 07:27 PM
I would agree with you Coyote. Flat Nasty has been lucky the Wet Dream tranny has been on the blink. But I am sure they will have a different spin on it. Joey has been flyin. He and Kelly have a good war going on.

flatbottomguru
08-15-2002, 10:24 PM
I believe its flat nasty but call it what you will. Greg, Ron and Joey are great racers as good as they come in my book and have been doing it for way over 20 years, you should know coyote you've been there since the begining right?? But here we go with the "what ifs". What if Tony had a ride for the whole season in the same boat. What if Jeff didn't have tranny problems 2 years ago. 7.18 is great and the 2 7.25s they ran earlier in the season is even better with 30 inchs less. So is the the 7.22 jeff ran and lets not forget the numerous 150 mph + passes. Or how about Tony out qualifing Greg and Jeff by a tenth a bakersfield #2. Jeff did a great job switching from his first boat to his all white boat didn't he or did you not race 3 years ago? Luck is a great thing with out it some may not have been race winners, champions or runners up.

469 the coyote
08-25-2002, 11:47 AM
Hoof Hearted:
I would agree with you Coyote. Flat Nasty has been lucky the Wet Dream tranny has been on the blink. But I am sure they will have a different spin on it. Joey has been flyin. He and Kelly have a good war going on.Joey and I took the WET DREAM boat out on thurs. The tranny should be fixed. If not we have a spare. So all you martin fans better come out in the morning and see him get put on the trailer!!! :eek:Also J-MART the fag,do you have big enuff balls to come to the next race!!!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
08-25-2002, 05:51 PM
Well i have to admit I saw the piston out of the possum boat.Looked really BIG JUST KIDDING the hole was very big!!!!Bigger than some old girlfriends of mine lol..But that was one hell of a race ski flat chow.town final.. Wasn't it smalls.. Cant wait forr ming.. eek!

smalls
08-26-2002, 08:53 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Well i have to admit I saw the piston out of the possum boat.Looked really BIG JUST KIDDING the hole was very big!!!!Bigger than some old girlfriends of mine lol..But that was one hell of a race ski flat chow.town final.. Wasn't it smalls.. Cant wait forr ming.. eek! He was flyin on all seven,,,,,,,, Ming should be fun,,,,,,,

Hemiroid
08-26-2002, 08:54 PM
469 the coyote:
Hoof Hearted:
I would agree with you Coyote. Flat Nasty has been lucky the Wet Dream tranny has been on the blink. But I am sure they will have a different spin on it. Joey has been flyin. He and Kelly have a good war going on.Joey and I took the WET DREAM boat out on thurs. The tranny should be fixed. If not we have a spare. So all you martin fans better come out in the morning and see him get put on the trailer!!! :eek:Also J-MART the fag,do you have big enuff balls to come to the next race!!!!!!!I think K-mart will be givin Hummers in the blue room eek! eek!

Side Slapper
08-28-2002, 09:33 AM
Hemiroid:
469 the coyote:
Hoof Hearted:
I would agree with you Coyote. Flat Nasty has been lucky the Wet Dream tranny has been on the blink. But I am sure they will have a different spin on it. Joey has been flyin. He and Kelly have a good war going on.Joey and I took the WET DREAM boat out on thurs. The tranny should be fixed. If not we have a spare. So all you martin fans better come out in the morning and see him get put on the trailer!!! :eek:Also J-MART the fag,do you have big enuff balls to come to the next race!!!!!!!I think K-mart will be givin Hummers in the blue room eek! eek! Do you really think you have a chance against us. Greg cant drive to save his ass and Tony cant beat Jeff on his worst day. We run a old chebby that kicks ass. You and your Warren Johnson bought motors are all trash and you will see in 2 weeks. Jeff is unveiling something totally new.

flatbottomguru
08-28-2002, 02:14 PM
slapper- I wouldn't say greg or tony can't drive or beat jeff on his worst day because that would be bringing us (the Flat Nasty fans) to the their low level. It is well evident that they both can drive the shit out of a flat as all of the nor. cal. greg and tony swingers have spouted off. There is a few reason TEAM flat nasty is so disliked. One we've talked shit and backed it up thus far. The boat hauls ass reguardless. Jeff doesn't choke. The crew has been together from the getty up in 95' and does this bs for fun, not a job. I'm also willing to bet if they do get beat at there hobby (drag boats) they will say good bye to there familys for a month, fire up the shop lights, bust out engine stand and go to work. Cause believe me fellas, they wont just roll over die after being beat. You may win one but two, I can garentee it wont be easy!

BS
08-28-2002, 02:43 PM
flatbottomguru:
slapper- I wouldn't say greg or tony can't drive or beat jeff on his worst day because that would be bringing us (the Flat Nasty fans) to the their low level. It is well evident that they both can drive the shit out of a flat as all of the nor. cal. greg and tony swingers have spouted off. There is a few reason TEAM flat nasty is so disliked. One we've talked shit and backed it up thus far. The boat hauls ass reguardless. Jeff doesn't choke. The crew has been together from the getty up in 95' and does this bs for fun, not a job. I'm also willing to bet if they do get beat at there hobby (drag boats) they will say good bye to there familys for a month, fire up the shop lights, bust out engine stand and go to work. Cause believe me fellas, they wont just roll over die after being beat. You may win one but two, I can garentee it wont be easy!Your so creative. Why don't you go fire up the shop lights and learn to spell MORON. Speaking of swinging, your the biggest BIAATCHHHHH known in the industry.

flatbottomguru
08-28-2002, 04:02 PM
I always wanted a spot in the "Industry", I just never knew what it would be. Thanks my little swing buddy. I'm sure I'll see ya soon.

Hemiroid
08-28-2002, 04:20 PM
flatbottomguru:
slapper- I wouldn't say greg or tony can't drive or beat jeff on his worst day because that would be bringing us (the Flat Nasty fans) to the their low level. It is well evident that they both can drive the shit out of a flat as all of the nor. cal. greg and tony swingers have spouted off. There is a few reason TEAM flat nasty is so disliked. One we've talked shit and backed it up thus far. The boat hauls ass reguardless. Jeff doesn't choke. The crew has been together from the getty up in 95' and does this bs for fun, not a job. I'm also willing to bet if they do get beat at there hobby (drag boats) they will say good bye to there familys for a month, fire up the shop lights, bust out engine stand and go to work. Cause believe me fellas, they wont just roll over die after being beat. You may win one but two, I can garentee it wont be easy!This is so Outstanding. Extract your famliy tree out of Jeff's ass and come on up to NORCAL with your pathetic shit and get sent packin like the rest! I Love You Jeffy Poooooooooooo eek!
RUN FOREST, RUN

Monkey Bung
08-28-2002, 07:56 PM
Who's heard about a boat.....I think the name is the abyss or abitz something like that?? :confused:

smalls
08-28-2002, 08:04 PM
I think its out of modesto???

Side Slapper
08-29-2002, 07:05 AM
flatbottomguru:
slapper- I wouldn't say greg or tony can't drive or beat jeff on his worst day because that would be bringing us (the Flat Nasty fans) to the their low level. It is well evident that they both can drive the shit out of a flat as all of the nor. cal. greg and tony swingers have spouted off. There is a few reason TEAM flat nasty is so disliked. One we've talked shit and backed it up thus far. The boat hauls ass reguardless. Jeff doesn't choke. The crew has been together from the getty up in 95' and does this bs for fun, not a job. I'm also willing to bet if they do get beat at there hobby (drag boats) they will say good bye to there familys for a month, fire up the shop lights, bust out engine stand and go to work. Cause believe me fellas, they wont just roll over die after being beat. You may win one but two, I can garentee it wont be easy!

SNAPPAHEAD
08-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Side Slapper:
flatbottomguru:

T-Bag
08-30-2002, 08:43 AM
Monkey Bung:
Who's heard about a boat.....I think the name is the abyss or abitz something like that?? :confused: The name of the boat is The Abyss and it is a Bitz hull with a BIG pontiac I beleive. It is the boat at the top of the column.

Turtle head pokin
08-30-2002, 09:16 AM
T-Bag:
Monkey Bung:
Who's heard about a boat.....I think the name is the abyss or abitz something like that?? :confused: The name of the boat is The Abyss and it is a Bitz hull with a BIG pontiac I beleive. It is the boat at the top of the column.How BIG is the Pontiac?

T-Bag
08-30-2002, 07:31 PM
Turtle head pokin:
T-Bag:
Monkey Bung:
Who's heard about a boat.....I think the name is the abyss or abitz something like that?? :confused: The name of the boat is The Abyss and it is a Bitz hull with a BIG pontiac I beleive. It is the boat at the top of the column.How BIG is the Pontiac?Bigger than a turtle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
08-30-2002, 07:38 PM
T-Bag:
Turtle head pokin:
T-Bag:
Monkey Bung:
Who's heard about a boat.....I think the name is the abyss or abitz something like that?? :confused: The name of the boat is The Abyss and it is a Bitz hull with a BIG pontiac I beleive. It is the boat at the top of the column.How BIG is the Pontiac?Bigger than a turtle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you sure???? :confused: :confused:

T-Bag
08-30-2002, 07:44 PM
FLYTE RISK:
T-Bag:
Turtle head pokin:
T-Bag:
Monkey Bung:
Who's heard about a boat.....I think the name is the abyss or abitz something like that?? :confused: The name of the boat is The Abyss and it is a Bitz hull with a BIG pontiac I beleive. It is the boat at the top of the column.How BIG is the Pontiac?Bigger than a turtle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you sure???? :confused: :confused: Positivly SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Bag
08-30-2002, 07:45 PM
Hey flyt are you gonna run that hondo at bake???????????

Side Slapper
09-02-2002, 09:26 AM
all you fools ready to get smoked by Flat Nasty? Im gonna have my ladies pocket rocket athe rio Bravo for everyone to smell. Jeff is bringin something new and Tony and Greg will be left in the dust as usual. Maybe we beat up on Mike Jewel. Hope Tony has his jacket and Greg learns how to drive for this race.

FLYTE RISK
09-03-2002, 06:51 AM
Side Slapper:
all you fools ready to get smoked by Flat Nasty? Im gonna have my ladies pocket rocket athe rio Bravo for everyone to smell. Jeff is bringin something new and Tony and Greg will be left in the dust as usual. Maybe we beat up on Mike Jewel. Hope Tony has his jacket and Greg learns how to drive for this race.So are they racing the tow vehicles???? Does jeff have a new one?? Never saw any dust at the drags on the water anyway wink wink

FLYTE RISK
09-03-2002, 06:54 AM
T-Bag:
Hey flyt are you gonna run that hondo at bake???????????Yes T-Bag the risk boat will be there probably racing the rescue boat.....You know how heavy those hondo's are... you get yours runnin :confused: :D :D

smalls
09-03-2002, 07:29 AM
FLYTE RISK:
T-Bag:
Hey flyt are you gonna run that hondo at bake???????????Yes T-Bag the risk boat will be there probably racing the rescue boat.....You know how heavy those hondo's are... you get yours runnin :confused: :D :D I'm racin the rescue pontoon boat first round. Maybe we can meet in the second round????

FLYTE RISK
09-03-2002, 10:19 AM
smalls:
FLYTE RISK:
T-Bag:
Hey flyt are you gonna run that hondo at bake???????????Yes T-Bag the risk boat will be there probably racing the rescue boat.....You know how heavy those hondo's are... you get yours runnin :confused: :D :D I'm racin the rescue pontoon boat first round. Maybe we can meet in the second round????smally dont know if I will make the 2nd round, havent received my team mullet sticker yet from 273.. I heard thats what it takes :p

smalls
09-03-2002, 12:51 PM
It definitely caries good karma :D :D :D :D :D

469 the coyote
09-04-2002, 07:47 PM
Side Slapper:
Hemiroid:
469 the coyote:
Hoof Hearted:
I would agree with you Coyote. Flat Nasty has been lucky the Wet Dream tranny has been on the blink. But I am sure they will have a different spin on it. Joey has been flyin. He and Kelly have a good war going on.Joey and I took the WET DREAM boat out on thurs. The tranny should be fixed. If not we have a spare. So all you martin fans better come out in the morning and see him get put on the trailer!!! :eek:Also J-MART the fag,do you have big enuff balls to come to the next race!!!!!!!I think K-mart will be givin Hummers in the blue room eek! eek! Do you really think you have a chance against us. Greg cant drive to save his ass and Tony cant beat Jeff on his worst day. We run a old chebby that kicks ass. You and your Warren Johnson bought motors are all trash and you will see in 2 weeks. Jeff is unveiling something totally new.So you say that Greg cant drive to save his ass, At least he is not a big pussy that wont get in a boat!!! We do not have a WJ motor. Why do you dip shits think we have to buy a motor from some one. Ron is one of the best engine builders in the nation. You just dug a big hole for your self. Jeff gave you a warning, Now I am going to serve it at the races this weekend, If you are not to big of a pussy you will show up!!!!!!!!!! You think that you are big and bad running your mouth on the net, Grow some balls stop buy the trailer and run your mouth in person you big ass pussy!!!!!!!!!!!Back to some thing that people care about.Every one in ski flat better look out this weekend, I will just let a couple cats out of the bag and say 7.70 to 7.80's for the 825 boat. There should be a big field too. 3 or 4 new boats. We do not have to worry about Jeff this weekend, We got the trans problem fixxed and a secret weapon in the trailer. That and the dip shits talking shit on Greg gets him all fired up. I will say that the two grose boats win and a good old fashion oakey stomp to J-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! :D eek!

jmart23
09-05-2002, 01:47 PM
Just to let you guys know, side slapper is not me (the real jmart). I still think Jeff is going to win this weekend, but all those comments made by SS were not me. I just wanted to do this to clear the air. In Chowchilla Greg even said it would be okay for skid mark (me) to run my mouth about the events that happened there. There is no ill will toward Greg Snider or Ron Gross on my behalf. But I still think Jeff will win, it should be a good weekend.

stix818
09-05-2002, 04:27 PM
You guys have fun and kick A$$. Wish I could be there. Hope to see you guys in Phoenix!!
[ September 05, 2002, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Stix818 ]

Messy Drawls
09-09-2002, 03:20 PM
So you say that Greg cant drive to save his ass, At least he is not a big pussy that wont get in a boat!!! We do not have a WJ motor. Why do you dip shits think we have to buy a motor from some one. Ron is one of the best engine builders in the nation. You just dug a big hole for your self. Jeff gave you a warning, Now I am going to serve it at the races this weekend, If you are not to big of a pussy you will show up!!!!!!!!!! You think that you are big and bad running your mouth on the net, Grow some balls stop buy the trailer and run your mouth in person you big ass pussy!!!!!!!!!!!Back to some thing that people care about.Every one in ski flat better look out this weekend, I will just let a couple cats out of the bag and say 7.70 to 7.80's for the 825 boat. There should be a big field too. 3 or 4 new boats. We do not have to worry about Jeff this weekend, We got the trans problem fixxed and a secret weapon in the trailer. That and the dip shits talking shit on Greg gets him all fired up. I will say that the two grose boats win and a good old fashion oakey stomp to J-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well Jeff won the race and Greg red lit. You have to pass first round if you want to race the best!

Messy Drawls
09-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Messy Drawls:
So you say that Greg cant drive to save his ass, At least he is not a big pussy that wont get in a boat!!! We do not have a WJ motor. Why do you dip shits think we have to buy a motor from some one. Ron is one of the best engine builders in the nation. You just dug a big hole for your self. Jeff gave you a warning, Now I am going to serve it at the races this weekend, If you are not to big of a pussy you will show up!!!!!!!!!! You think that you are big and bad running your mouth on the net, Grow some balls stop buy the trailer and run your mouth in person you big ass pussy!!!!!!!!!!!Back to some thing that people care about.Every one in ski flat better look out this weekend, I will just let a couple cats out of the bag and say 7.70 to 7.80's for the 825 boat. There should be a big field too. 3 or 4 new boats. We do not have to worry about Jeff this weekend, We got the trans problem fixxed and a secret weapon in the trailer. That and the dip shits talking shit on Greg gets him all fired up. I will say that the two grose boats win and a good old fashion oakey stomp to J-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well Jeff won the race and Greg red lit. You have to pass first round if you want to race the best!

jmart23
09-10-2002, 01:10 PM
I told you guys that Jeff would prevail. Its too bad what happened to Greg. I heard that light was funky in that lane. Jeff red lit in that lane in his bracket. I would have love to seen a Snider/Martin final.

Hemiroid
09-11-2002, 12:05 PM
jmart23:
I told you guys that Jeff would prevail. Its too bad what happened to Greg. I heard that light was funky in that lane. Jeff red lit in that lane in his bracket. I would have love to seen a Snider/Martin final.BLAAA BLAAA BLAAAAA

racingfastflats
09-11-2002, 01:02 PM
This kinda reminds me of the Civil War, North vs. South. How many battles were won/lost before the war was declared a winner?

jmart23
09-11-2002, 06:34 PM
Say what you may, I was just trying to be nice. The proof is in the pudding once again. I wonder who will win the next race? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe Jeff again.......