PDA

View Full Version : Topless!

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 08:22 AM
Between the fight with Easykiller and you bringing the cards for the new baby I have no idea if you are a fighter or just a sweetheart :).
That was very nice of you and I just wanted to say thanks. When they find out if it is a boy or girl they will open the card up.
:)

ratso
03-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Between the fight with Easykiller and you bringing the cards for the new baby I have no idea if you are a fighter or just a sweetheart :).
That was very nice of you and I just wanted to say thanks. When they find out if it is a boy or girl they will open the card up.
She's a Sweetheart that likes to fight.:D

topless
03-21-2007, 08:25 AM
:)I thought they would know last night so that's why I bought a girl and a boy one. Now they have to wait. I should have just bought a congrats on the baby card instead.
And I think I won the fight by the way.:D :D

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 08:31 AM
I am waiting for the pics so we can post them. It kind of looked like a draw to me. I really feel bad that blood had to be shed at a nice little HB gathering but I guess sometimes it is good to clear the air.

shockwaveharry
03-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Are you ok? Laurie hasn't answered her phone all morning and I don't think she showed up for work either... I NEVER thought you guys would get into it like that... :(

lucky
03-21-2007, 08:36 AM
she called and said that she kissed her , any pics lmao:D
of for ez let me lay it down - My girlz digged the smack down on da pinks
you have to love ***boat - we have amazing peps on our boards

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Mike Tyson said the same thing after Buster Douglas KNOCKED HIM THE FOCK OUT.

topless
03-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Mike Tyson said the same thing after Buster Douglas KNOCKED HIM THE FOCK OUT.You be the judge after you see the pics..........oh and be sure she still has both ears.

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 09:01 AM
You be the judge after you see the pics..........oh and be sure she still has both ears.
Ok im waiting, post them up

Mr. Crusader 83
03-21-2007, 09:05 AM
que the jeopardy theme song

topless
03-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Ok im waiting, post them upI don't have them but there were cameras flashing.

Mr. Crusader 83
03-21-2007, 09:36 AM
when and where did this take place and who has the pics?

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 09:37 AM
I don't have them but there were cameras flashing.
Well, hopefully while she was whooping your butt, she ripped your top off and they got some pics of that.

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Crap...I knew I shouldnt have gone to bible study last night, I just knew something was goin down!!!!:devil:

topless
03-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Well, hopefully while she was whooping your butt, she ripped your top off and they got some pics of that.She tried to rip my shirt off while I was pulling her hair.:D :D

phebus
03-21-2007, 10:05 AM
She tried to rip my shirt off while I was pulling her hair.:D :D
Not taking sides here, but I hope she was more sucessful then you were during this part of the fight. :D

phebus
03-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Can't we all just get along? :)

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Can't we all just get along? :)
To quote the famous cartoon Butthead...."SHUT UP PHEBUS". If these two ladies want to settle some little squabble I dont think it is our best interest to separate them, let them work it out...
Was EAZY wearing a thong!????
God I hope they kiss and make up and then kiss and make up, and then kiss and make up, and then........your know how the story ends!!!!

LHC30Victory
03-21-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm just now getting over the shock of it all :eek:
Here we go to help a new restaurant and these two cant behave!

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm just now getting over the shock of it all :eek:
Here we go to help a new restaurant and these two cant behave!
Well, when you started throwing stuff at our table I thought about rushing you and then I remembered how big you were so I sat back down....lol

LHC30Victory
03-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, when you started throwing stuff at our table I thought about rushing you and then I remembered how big you were so I sat back down....lol
Wasn't me :rolleyes: I still bet it was Dave

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Wasn't me :rolleyes: I still bet it was Dave
He knows Kung Fu! At least he looks like he does :)

Mr. Crusader 83
03-21-2007, 11:43 AM
where did this happen at?

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 11:46 AM
At the HB gathering last night in Norco. I think Topless said something like "Don't make me go Norco on ur ass homegurl! U B in my hood now"

Mr. Crusader 83
03-21-2007, 11:48 AM
At the HB gathering last night in Norco. I think Topless said something like "Don't make me go Norco on ur ass homegurl! U B in my hood now"
Thats some fightin words there.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thats fockin FUNNY!!!

lowblow
03-21-2007, 12:31 PM
of the alleged attack.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao1XNErT4P8

Debbolas
03-21-2007, 12:54 PM
pics please :D:D :D

Garrddogg
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
I heared there was a knife and a broken botle of Jack!! and there was pretty much no clothes on after it was all done..:eek: :D

MR.rvrluvr
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
dammit I can't believe I didn't go.....f''k i am pissed
Anyway we can do it again this weekend

Mr. Crusader 83
03-21-2007, 02:22 PM
8 hours, 2 pages of comments and still no pics.
POINTLESS

phebus
03-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Whatever happened, I'm sue Eazykiller won't remember it. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Well, hopefully while she was whooping your butt, she ripped your top off and they got some pics of that.
LMAO . . . I see you feel gypped by the sandybarebottom and topless thread also. :D

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 03:16 PM
LMAO . . . I see you feel gypped by the sandybarebottom and topless thread also. :D
I think that statement would apply to almost all of ***boat

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 06:39 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/harryandali.jpgheres what started the fight...i went to the bathroom, and when i came:mad: back ...this lil hussy was working my man...hubby was talking pics ...so i grabbed her by the hair... i think some of the other ppl at the restaurant took some pics i dont know...

photo chick
03-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Hey Laurie...I heard you were a heavy drinker last night.....ice tea?:jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey Laurie...I heard you were a heavy drinker last night.....ice tea?:jawdrop:
yea straight up the hard shait...one will do the trick

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 07:57 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/harryandali.jpgheres what started the fight...i went to the bathroom, and when i came:mad: back ...this lil hussy was working my man...hubby was talking pics ...so i grabbed her by the hair... i think some of the other ppl at the restaurant took some pics i dont know...
Eazy...I gotta tell you. If your hubby was workin the chick in the picture I would have kicked HIS ass.
She dont hold a fricken candle to you!

LHC30Victory
03-21-2007, 08:02 PM
OK, Tell Fernando to give up the rest of the "Fight" pics!!!!!

OKIE-JET
03-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Well?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Eazy...I gotta tell you. If your hubby was workin the chick in the picture I would have kicked HIS ass.
She dont hold a fricken candle to you!
LOL, THATS HARRY...(shockwave harry) THE JOKE DIDNT COME OUT RITE... harry is a friend of mine... topless is the chick who:D i said was working my man...harry is THE MAN...hubby (fernando)took the pic... the joke was.... i didnt like topless.... working harry...oh well, ya had to be there i guess...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 08:15 PM
OK, Tell Fernando to give up the rest of the "Fight" pics!!!!!
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/therestaurant.jpg

20" gun's
03-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Is this for real????

OKIE-JET
03-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Just more silly shit.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Is this for real????
oh yea ....the one with the most hair won...but harry held me back there:( so that part didnt help...guess thats his woman...and he could of had me...:devil:

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 08:45 PM
oh yea ....the one with the most hair won...but harry held me back there:( so that part didnt help...guess thats his woman...and he could of had me...:devil:
I was there and I don't remember any fight. Laurie, I talked to you for at least 15 minutes. :confused: Don't you remember me.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 08:47 PM
I was there and I don't remember any fight. Laurie, I talked to you for at least 15 minutes. :confused: Don't you remember me.:D
lol you are blowing the cover...dang killer...have another drink you will remember...

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 08:51 PM
lol you are blowing the cover...dang killer...have another drink you will remember...
I knew it..I couldn't make due getting my taxes done . So you and Topless are buddies now.:eek: :D

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I had the pic sent to me but just got home. I hope you and Topless can somehow get past this.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I knew it..I couldn't make due getting my taxes done . So you and Topless are buddies now.:eek: :D
actually we always have been:D ali is on my myspace, but only the ppl on my my space know...we just f0ck around :D to get shait stirring...the hair pulling shait, was a gag pic...and we kept having to re take the pic:devil: cus we kept laughing...harry :sqeyes: had to be cropped out of the pic cus he kept laughing...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/aliandlaurie.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/3.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Just more silly shit.
it didnt look real? i tried to crop harry :) out of the hair pulling pic.... cus he kept laughing...:D

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 09:04 PM
You didn't keep it going very long Laurie....lol
Nice pics

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Thats a great picture of all of you guys. I hope to make the next outing when Photo Chick and TAF come in town.:)

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Nice pics
Tom...I knew she would not remember me if I showed or not. Ask BigDoug. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Nice pics
well :( they had to bring up the "hey i dont remember any fight...and of course:( the usual dont you remember laurie?" wow...hubby gets mad at that shait talking...comments....like what bigdoug said...so :( now, i cant have fun like that.... and i cant say" i dont remember" :( cus there will be some big dummy believing that shait...and when hubby hears it or sees the posts.... he takes it really bad...i wish he wouldnt come on here...cus, now he is all pissed at big doug and doesnt want to talk to him at all:( ...oh well, he is my man...so if someone who he thinks of "as our friends" talk bad about me...i guess he will be upset...what can ya do?....i just roll with it ...its the internet...i always talkshait...hopefully ppl know its B/S...

djunkie
03-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop
:D :D :D :D :D
Oh phuck, I can't wait to see this. :D :D

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Oh phuck, I can't wait to see this. :D :D
Me 2 :D

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 09:24 PM
well :( they had to bring up the "hey i dont remember any fight...and of course:( the usual dont you remember laurie?" wow...hubby gets mad at that shait talking...comments....like what bigdoug said...so :( now, i cant have fun like that.... and i cant say" i dont remember" :( cus there will be some big dummy believing that shait...and when hubby hears it or sees the posts.... he takes it really bad...i wish he wouldnt come on here...cus, now he is all pissed at big doug and doesnt want to talk to him at all:( ...oh well, he is my man...so if someone who he thinks of "as our friends" talk bad about me...i guess he will be upset...what can ya do?....i just roll with it ...its the internet...i always talkshait...hopefully ppl know its B/S...
Don't let it bother you guys. Have a nice night...

OKIE-JET
03-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Damn...more silliness:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:26 PM
To quote the famous cartoon Butthead...."SHUT UP PHEBUS". If these two ladies want to settle some little squabble I dont think it is our best interest to separate them, let them work it out...
Was EAZY wearing a thong!????
God I hope they kiss and make up and then kiss and make up, and then kiss and make up, and then........your know how the story ends!!!!
well, theres always a bit of kissing and stuff:) ...but the kissing one with harry :devil: we deleted...i can have that, floating around...i was trying not to laugh:)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/kissandmakeup.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Damn...more silliness:D
anything for a laugh:D

IN2-IN2MX
03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok, now I've seen it all.

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 09:33 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/kissandmakeup.jpg
YOU CHEATING ON MRS.KILRTOY, TOPLESS:devil: :devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Ok, now I've seen it all.
oh reeeaaallly? so, ya dont want to see the "clothes off" shots?...yea:) naw.... guess not since harry was in the middle...

IN2-IN2MX
03-21-2007, 09:39 PM
oh reeeaaallly? so, ya dont want to see the "clothes off" shots?...yea:) naw.... guess not since harry was in the middle...
:eek: You're too much EZ. :D

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 09:48 PM
What ....no tongues???????:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 09:58 PM
What ....no tongues???????:D
harry caught that part...sorry guys the pics got deleted

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 10:00 PM
:eek: You're too much EZ. :D
lol, need i add a J/K when i B/S? now dont you start tripping too doug...:D lol just kidding...i am just trying to be funny :) and wow:) some ppl take me serious...yikes...

TAF
03-22-2007, 05:52 AM
Must be all those drinks you didn't have. Topless called me right away when she got home to give me the :jawdrop: surprising news. "Guess who I just saw?":idea: "And she is very nice too":sqeyes: . We might start seeing a new side of her. and if we're Lucky maybe you too! Hope to see ya guys in a few weeks. My sis and Topless are all excited!

lucky
03-22-2007, 05:54 AM
actually we always have been:D ali is on my myspace, but only the ppl on my my space know...we just f0ck around :D to get shait stirring...the hair pulling shait, was a gag pic...and we kept having to re take the pic:devil: cus we kept laughing...harry :sqeyes: had to be cropped out of the pic cus he kept laughing...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/aliandlaurie.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/3.jpg
so I'm curious - where are her hands :) lmao :D

TAF
03-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I'm Jealous!:mad: :sqeyes:

lucky
03-22-2007, 06:49 AM
I'm kinda dissipointed - No one wassssssssss TOPPLESS - show us your bimini :D

photo chick
03-22-2007, 07:01 AM
Laurie I heard you might come out the night TAF and I are in town....sure hope you make it! I love a good chick fight :D You can leave the kissing thing at home though:D :D And you will drink more than iced tea if I'm there...won't she Topless? Even if the two of us have to hold you down and make you drink Jack!!:jawdrop:
I'm pretty good at getting people to drink shots....huh Rob

topless
03-22-2007, 08:00 AM
The drunks can always stay at my house. We can even take the Happy Taxi with the disco balls hanging from the roof home if we need to.

Dave C
03-22-2007, 08:17 AM
well????:D
Chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop
:D :D :D :D :D

TAF
03-22-2007, 08:37 AM
Laurie I heard you might come out the night TAF and I are in town....sure hope you make it! I love a good chick fight :D You can leave the kissing thing at home though And you will drink more than iced tea if I'm there...won't she Topless? Even if the two of us have to hold you down and make you drink Jack!!:jawdrop:
I'm pretty good at getting people to drink shots....huh Rob
:rolleyes: Who me:idea: :confused: :D Or were you talk'n self incrimination shiat?:idea: :sqeyes: :D This whole "Go'n back ta Cali" thing might get scarry.
I'ma scared!!!!!:)

photo chick
03-22-2007, 08:39 AM
The drunks can always stay at my house. We can even take the Happy Taxi with the disco balls hanging from the roof home if we need to.
Slumber party at Topless'........no cameras!

topless
03-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Slumber party at Topless'........no cameras!:D :D :D

lucky
03-22-2007, 10:47 AM
:D what the hell is derick going to do ? lmao some one has to run the camera

TAF
03-22-2007, 11:00 AM
:D what the hell is derick going to do ? lmao some one has to run the camera
Who da heck is Derek? Oh the little voice in the background going "Who ya tawk'g to NOW?" or "Dinner's ready!!":idea: :) :) :D

TAF
03-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Should we invite Kat? or would it be too far fer her to drive?:sqeyes: :idea:
:D

topless
03-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Who da heck is Derek? Oh the little voice in the background going "Who ya tawk'g to NOW?" or "Dinner's ready!!":idea: :) :) :DThat would be him and I told him all about you.