PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Little Questions

MsDrmr
12-15-2005, 09:06 AM
2 TOUGH QUESTIONS
Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?
Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.
Question 2:
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.
Candidate A.
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.
Candidate B.
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.
Candidate C
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.
Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-15-2005, 09:22 AM
And your point is exactly WHAT ?
If you take and examine ANY persons life under a microscope- you'll find the same thing! They've stood for some good and they've stood for some evil. So WHAT are you trying to tell us?
Don't get it!
Rio
Easy turbo. I think she was just pointing out that they were interesting little tidbits of information. Lay off the caffeine.

MsDrmr
12-15-2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah what he said...Geeezzzz :220v:
Just interesting reading take it for what it's worth, if ya want to read into it, go ahead, ya wanta take it for face value, thats okay too..Whatever makes ya a happy camper :p

ROZ
12-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Depends on how far along she was. If early, I would have dawned a lambshide condom and had sex with her...
I'd vote for the guy bangin Mrs. Robinson

HM
12-15-2005, 09:50 AM
And your point is exactly WHAT ?
If you take and examine ANY persons life under a microscope- you'll find the same thing! They've stood for some good and they've stood for some evil. So WHAT are you trying to tell us?
Don't get it!
Rio
I PM'd her to put it in a spread sheet so you would get it.

HM
12-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Depends on how far along she was. If early, I would have dawned a lambshide condom and had sex with her...
I'd vote for the guy bangin Mrs. Robinson
Isn't your last name Robinson? :D

Sleek-Jet
12-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Hitler wasn't much of a war hero either... seems to me that he wrote part of Mein Kamph while in a German Army prison...
But we're pickin nits here... other than that whole eradicate the Jews and dominate Europe dealio, he lived a pretty clean life.

ROZ
12-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Isn't your last name Robinson? :D
I changed it shortly after my son was born :D

H20 Toie
12-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Great i killed Beethoven and elected Hitler, I guess that's why nobody listens to me. :)

MsDrmr
12-15-2005, 11:29 AM
Great i killed Beethoven and elected Hitler, I guess that's why nobody listens to me. :)
Figures.... :p

***boateditor
12-15-2005, 11:34 AM
If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.
GOOD! I have been trying to kill Beethoven for years. I HATE that guy!

YeLLowBoaT
12-15-2005, 11:37 AM
GOOD! I have been trying to kill Beethoven for years. I HATE that guy!
How could you kill that cute big dog?????
:crossx: :crossx:

H20 Toie
12-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Figures.... :p
Ok so maybe you listen.

Rexone
12-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Rio must have lost his back scratcher he seems a little irritable :)

Moneypitt
12-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Hitler had a wife, well maybe for an hour or so...........MP

YeLLowBoaT
12-15-2005, 07:35 PM
It was aslo is cousin......

H20 Toie
12-15-2005, 07:37 PM
It was aslo is cousin......
How much have you been drinking?

YeLLowBoaT
12-15-2005, 07:39 PM
ugh like a 2 inchs out of the jd bot;e..

HM
12-15-2005, 11:12 PM
HolyMoly, what gives you the idea that I need a spreadsheet to understand anything? Do you have me mixed up with LVjethead?
Probably. :D

Rexone
12-15-2005, 11:59 PM
And as for YOU &*#%!% ONE ! What the *$^&@@ makes you think I'm irritable? You wanna see irritable ??? I'll show you irritable,,Porkchop!
Rio>
no thank you. I have seen irritable a couple times in the past lol. :)

MagicMtnDan
12-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Haven't you learned to never, ever criticize a female on the ***boat Forums?! Sheesh! :220v: