PDA

View Full Version : Price Reduction on 2 38' NuEra's

IDRPSTF
03-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Both of my 38' Great American Concepts NuEra boats have recieved a pre summer reduction. Both boats are at $139,980
Catalina Ski Race ready, both have full cabins, triple axle trailers with fresh West Coast Trailers Service. I have Pre Sea Trialed both boats and they are turn key ready for summer. Baltek layup and Eddie Morenz bottoms, only the best rigging money can buy and top ends tapping 90MPH. Both boats can be viewed by appointment at SmugglersInc in Lake Havasu City. Sea Trail upon approved contract, and dont forget our $1000 cash back till April 1st!!!
928-505-TOYS

Outnumbered
03-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Both of my 38' Great American Concepts NuEra boats have recieved a pre summer reduction. Both boats are at $139,980
Catalina Ski Race ready, both have full cabins, triple axle trailers with fresh West Coast Trailers Service. I have Pre Sea Trialed both boats and they are turn key ready for summer. Baltek layup and Eddie Morenz bottoms, only the best rigging money can buy and top ends tapping 90MPH. Both boats can be viewed by appointment at SmugglersInc in Lake Havasu City. Sea Trail upon approved contract, and dont forget our $1000 cash back till April 1st!!!
928-505-TOYS
Doesn't Lavey have a trade mark on "NuEra"? Or are these related to Lavey Craft?

Garrddogg
03-21-2007, 10:17 AM
928-505-TOYS
Any pics?

IDRPSTF
03-21-2007, 11:41 AM
GAC built 5 before the molds went to Lavey. Same bottom as all the rest (Eddie Morenz). 3-38s built and 2-40's.
Pictures are on SmugglersInc.com

Outnumbered
03-21-2007, 11:46 AM
GAC built 5 before the molds went to Lavey. Same bottom as all the rest (Eddie Morenz). 3-38s built and 2-40's.
Pictures are on SmugglersInc.com
Thanks. I figured there was a connection. Seems like a lot of boat for the $$.