PDA

View Full Version : Desert Storm Poker Run/ Ladies Night

IDRPSTF
03-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Local Business owner Kim DeLisio has teamed up with Lake Racer, The promoters of Lake Havasu Cities “Desert Storm Poker Run” late April to bring you “Ladies Night”. All female attendees over the age of 18 are invited to an evening of shopping, appetizers, beverages and being treated like a VIP at Frisky Business. Frisky Business located in central Lake Havasu City and will re-open after hours to host an exclusive evening of appetizers, champagne and a martini bar all complimentary to female Poker Run attendee’s. Frisky Business will extend 25% off all Inventory.
Frisky Business provides ladies with the highest quality BikiniÂ’s, Beachwear, Lingerie from basics to exotic, Intimates and Novelties.
A longtime attendee of High Performance Poker Runs, Kim and her husband found that the ladies need a break from the horsepower and torque talk and could use a little shopping spree and VIP treatment of their own. We are looking forward to a fun evening out with the girls and are available for all questions and comments. Thank you again to Lake Racer for the opportunity to be involved and we will see you all at Ladies Night!
Contact Kim at Frisky_Businesslhc@hotmail.com with any questions.

azcat
03-21-2007, 11:09 AM
where is this place located?

40FlatDeck
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Nice. My girlfriend and her friends will be pumped.

SummerBreeze
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
I will be in the parking lot waiting

IDRPSTF
03-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Take McCullah up from London Bridge and make a right on Acoma. It opens in 3 weeks. I am sure alot of guys will send thank you notes!
My wife came up with the idea of ladies night and we are hoping this will be something we can do with Lake Racer every year.

C-2
03-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Hubba hubba :sqeyes: :D :sqeyes:

Magic34
03-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Nice. My girlfriend and her friends will be pumped.
Yeah, no shit. Can we drop them off early? :D

40FlatDeck
03-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah, no shit. Can we drop them off early? :D
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!!

C-2
03-21-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm surprised more ladies and guys aren't all over this:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Beverages and Lingerie :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

bordsmnj
03-21-2007, 09:55 PM
We're Going Streaking!!!:d

IDRPSTF
03-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Sorry guys, its just for the ladies.
We dont want them to feel uncomfortable when shopping for unmentionables. I own the place and will not even attend other than running more booze and food to the place and possibly working security if it over flows to the parking lot. I would appreciate feedback from those whom have talkied with wives and girlfriends about attending.
Good Idea?
Bad Idea?
Would rather stand around with us out of shape husbands wearing cuttoff T-shirts from Poker Runs past lying about how fast our boats go in salt vs. fresh and why we could buy a bigger faster boats but just cant seem to part with the 1983 Stinger with retro radar arch.

HMF'er
03-22-2007, 09:33 AM
I can help with interior security!:D

jdnichols
03-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Ttt

HMF'er
03-24-2007, 09:17 AM
What does open to Poker Run Attendees mean?
(participants or spectators)
I can probably send a carload of ladies that way if they can get in.

IDRPSTF
03-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Registrants, wives, girlfiends, daughters, etc. We cant police who is actually paying to be at the run and it would be in poor taste to throw people out who cannot prove they are attending the DSPR, but it is an evening directly related and we feel that it will be an added bonus for women to attend.